Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Fine, just watched the episode, and liked it for Manu. 
Why? Busy πŸ˜‰

That's nice :)

Nothing much yaar . Just had few bad days lastly

What abt u ?
Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

That's nice :)

Nothing much yaar . Just had few bad days lastly

What abt u ?

That sucks , hopefully the good days come for you. πŸ˜Š

I'm doing good, came off of work and now gonna post a bit more on the forums.

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

That's nice have a good day ahead 😊
Originally posted by: Uma2010

I am going to go by just today's episode and not by any articles for now- my reactions to some of them can be rather severe. I want to know how further orchestrated and manipulative BB makers and editors can be before I comment. 

Without doubt, if you look at Manu's graph, he has been one of the most consistent and his learning curve has been excellent. He has applied himself to the show and team like none other. He has never picked up silly tiffs, he has always strategized, he has hugely lifted the entertainment quotient, be it his one-liners, his humour or his extra effort to keep the game pieces in play during tasks and he has never been a burden on the show or audience. 

He has complained and "talked" ofcourse- what is one supposed to do inside the house? Go into maun vrat? Even during the call centre task, he was shrewd, but not merciless towards Bani, which he could have been. His heart instead has surely been pained at different points on the show- be it regards Swami, Jagga, Mona's BF, Manveer of late, from Salman and what not. More so, he has never been appreciated though he is well aware he literally keeps the show moving at several junctures. But that man has gulped it all down and never created a single issue. Even during the mall task- he was funny and he was enthusiastic, but he never let go of a certain decorum in body language. 

Let us now see how much BB will slay him for doing all the right things. Let's also see how the real India who does not have the time, revenue or the mental space to tweet or vote 5000 times from multiple accounts does for Manu. Manu to me was, is and will be the best asset BB 10 had- in terms of entertainment quotient, rugged civility and intelligence. 

Here's a preview of what's to come, if you're interested:
https://twitter.com/Boss_updates/status/820192366611075072 

Sadly, it happened. and what is even more annoying that Manveer is not getting grilled for this, and he's been saved as usual. BB makers are pampering Manveer to the finale after all, and so is Bani.

That's one good thing about Manu, he's been consistent, he has never changed his views for anyone, he even told the rest of M2 that he would always stick to his opinion and will not change it to please people. I have noticed Manveer doesn't formulate to the same rule as Manu has.

@ Bold: πŸ‘ Manu doesn't complain about the injustice that was done to him, unlike Rohan and the others. He took it all inside, and never made a big deal out of it. This shows Manu's maturity and forgiveful nature. It shows how big of a grown up compared to the kids he's participating against. It shows that his ego isn't that large or monumental for him to succumb enough to complain about certain incidents. Heck I would not even blame him at all if he even decided to complain. He would be completely justified of it. 

Btw hats off to you again, you are an excellent writer, and someone who has shown excellent objectivity and full time A+ analysis, the final portion of  your post as well as your portions were spot on here. 

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

That's nice have a good day ahead πŸ˜Š

You're welcome and thank you once again. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Here's a preview of what's to come, if you're interested:
https://twitter.com/Boss_updates/status/820192366611075072 

Sadly, it happened. and what is even more annoying that Manveer is not getting grilled for this, and he's been saved as usual. BB makers are pampering Manveer to the finale after all, and so is Bani.

That's one good thing about Manu, he's been consistent, he has never changed his views for anyone, he even told the rest of M2 that he would always stick to his opinion and will not change it to please people. I have noticed Manveer doesn't formulate to the same rule as Manu has.

@ Bold: πŸ‘ Manu doesn't complain about the injustice that was done to him, unlike Rohan and the others. He took it all inside, and never made a big deal out of it. This shows Manu's maturity and forgiveful nature. It shows how big of a grown up compared to the kids he's participating against. It shows that his ego isn't that large or monumental for him to succumb enough to complain about certain incidents. Heck I would not even blame him at all if he even decided to complain. He would be completely justified of it. 

Btw hats off to you again, you are an excellent writer, and someone who has shown excellent objectivity and full time A+ analysis, the final portion of  your post as well as your portions were spot on here. 

Saw the tweet. I can only admire Manu yet again. He doesn't make faces, he doesn't play down Salman, and more importantly, he doesn't deny anything. In fact he does the very opposite and I actually feel sorry for Salman today πŸ˜• Manu says, I have been doing whatever you've been saying from Day 1 and maybe it's only being noticed now πŸ€£ Oh dear! Absolutely clarity- no going round about with things, no cringing, nothing! No show of histrionics like Bani does either. Okay- I love this man- me with my dark heart absolutely enjoys this evil guy πŸ€ͺwith his absolutely astute thought and replies πŸ˜³. 

Yes, BB is upto its tricks to show Manu now, after his inkpot has been drained enough and their quill's nearly dry. I don't want to say much here. I just hope Manu does well in life. 

Manveer has fallen for me now- he was protected and pushed towards the thrown by Manu, and he takes it up with an untoward cushiness. 

Thankyou, for your compliments, Sarah. Enjoy the company on this thread and hence my time here. I owe it to you and the mature crowd here. 
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: RainbowSkies

This time I hope the articles are exagerration.

Manu shouldn't have intervened in Manveer/Mona's fight.

Absolutely agreed, that's one thing Manu shouldn't have done. Even though he was pissed at Salman, he should've calmed down some else where, and not intervened in support of Manveer against Mona. Manveer doesn't deserve Manu's support, I would've preffered Manu being Mona's support instead in this case.

It's only Manu's loyalty and badapan for his friend that's forcing him to intervene, when Manveer doesn't deserve any of it. πŸ˜‘

Funny how people still believe Manu is using Manveer, when it's actually the other way around. 

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Saw the tweet. I can only admire Manu yet again. He doesn't make faces, he doesn't play down Salman, and more importantly, he doesn't deny anything. In fact he does the very opposite and I actually feel sorry for Salman today πŸ˜• Manu says, I have been doing whatever you've been saying from Day 1 and maybe it's only being noticed now πŸ€£ Oh dear! Absolutely clarity- no going round about with things, no cringing, nothing! No show of histrionics like Bani does either. Okay- I love this man- me with my dark heart absolutely enjoys this evil guy πŸ€ͺwith his absolutely astute thought and replies πŸ˜³. 

Yes, BB is upto its tricks to show Manu now, after his inkpot has been drained enough and their quill's nearly dry. I don't want to say much here. I just hope Manu does well in life. 

Manveer has fallen for me now- he was protected and pushed towards the thrown by Manu, and he takes it up with an untoward cushiness. 

Thankyou, for your compliments, Sarah. Enjoy the company on this thread and hence my time here. I owe it to you and the mature crowd here. 

He was still respectful of Salman, calling him sir and explained his points. However Salman rudely brushes him off disrespectfully and calls him a janaani. 😑 Is this the way you act toward someone who's been so mature and respectful to you and someone who's lost a loved one? Shame on Salman. Idiot follower of Bani.😑

and well said on Manu's points. He didn't eye roll, use any annoying facial expressions or divert the subject. Manu came off as a better man than Salman.

Right now we've only seen the brief tidbits, so more will come tomorrow, and that way we can appreciate Manu more. 😊

I admit Manu is quite evil in certain aspects, which makes him even more unique and special. πŸ˜† but I really disliked how Manveer came off completely unscathed ,while Manu took the major brunt of it. Is Salman so blind to not notice that Manveer was part of the whole thing? Sheesh.  I guess he's reading off the manual script blind BB makers gave him

You're welcome dear, this ongoing mature discussion is well needed in forums. 😊

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Embedded

Embedded

Embedded