Asian Shows

Fatmagul DT #8 *Guilt Awards @Pg34&35* - Page 4

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Vids- Me too super late in answering but in my defense I wrote the entire reply plus review n just then my net stopped working πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was taught that opening presents in front of guests is bad manners by Mum and I still follow this till date. I plan on teaching this to my kids as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

@Vids2- Those Omer pics . He does luk better clean shaven though πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
So Esma ke Ma Papa ki hui kaya palat coz Kerim the Batman and Emre the Robin saved Shukr the Venus πŸ€£πŸ€£. Vey well.

While Mer thinks of idiotic reasons for FGs nausea, her favourite topic these days seems to be organic farming and ridding the community of chemicals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Kadir being the lawyer he is suggests the obvious. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On the other hand Kerim is very sure of his super duper sperms, he knew he hit the nail on the head lmao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Toh yeh FG ki Pregnancy ki Kahaani πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Then comes Emre/ Esma. He sings fir her "Main Hoon Hero Tera" πŸ˜†. Whatever happened to ogling Deniz lol. Maybe he understood "A Bird in Hand Is worth Two In  the Bush" πŸ€£

I just cant believe the shows gonna end 😭. I hate that we'll all not be here as muh as we used to. I hope Snowdrop turns out ok so we cn all meet there πŸ˜­
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: ngayou

MeDir act better as newlyweds than Ferim still πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@Shru, lemme try πŸ˜‰...subject sochna padega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Any suggestions ?? πŸ˜‰

@bold: wo gullie pe chod deπŸ˜† I am sure last day pe bhi wo tujhe koi na koi topic de hi degi rant karne ke liyeπŸ˜†
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The.Lannister

@bold: wo gullie pe chod deπŸ˜† I am sure last day pe bhi wo tujhe koi na koi topic de hi degi rant karne ke liyeπŸ˜†

Yeh bhi sahi baat...Gullu s been my biggest inspiration so far, maanna padega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
MQ did not get any punishment. Instead I got one by watching her till the last episode πŸ˜‘😭
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Good Morning DTwasion. πŸ˜ƒ
Ok, should I just confess that I'm finding this non linear narration of incidents confusing and boring? πŸ₯±
It's like Shruti mentioned yesterday, this style of narration would be interesting if one has to say, narrate a crime taking place like shown in thriller series Castle or Quantico or even in the rom com setting, to describe the meeting of the leads. 
But here it appears so boring. We know that FG is pregnant and Esma's family terms have got better with them so why keep stupid flashbacks to show them?
Also, on top of that they're thoroughly confusing the viewers by keeping in glimpse of the final D-day and the fire in Esma's house. πŸ₯±

I didn't like this method of showing flashbacks even at the beginning of season 2, where we were torchered with leechar scenes rather than a proper funeral service scene for Vural. πŸ˜‘😑
And I admit, I was left confused both the times mainly with the expressions "yeh ho kya raha hai?" 

Okay, to startup with the episode. It beats me as to why Gullie has to make such peculiar expressions? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I mean it's okay to have nausea and vomiting when you're a married woman.
It might be a good news, she isn't an unmarried damsel who had conceived her lover's child and is now worried about Duniya and Samaj! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hell, even MQ might have not given such expressions when she found out that she's pregnant with that spineless Salih's child. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Meriyam! πŸ€£
It cracks me up that she was the one who delivered Elif and also she should have been the one who should've guessed from Gullie's sickness right through and yet gives stupid reasons for it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kadir Bey being a lawyer hits it right out of stadium with his guess. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I liked that. πŸ˜‰
Also, It was a bit off to find out that the child MerDir were thinking to adopt has gone to his own relatives but their happiness on their upcoming grandchild was so contagious and beautiful. β€οΈ

Kerim's reaction to the "to be pregnancy" was cute! πŸ˜†β€οΈ The way he just jumped on the bed and was so eager for Gullie to carry out that pregnancy test reminded me of Zaroon, who was like "tumhara dimaag kharaab hai, tum ro kyun rahi ho?" to Kashaf. πŸ€£β€οΈ
And again Kerim starts crying when FG suggests that they'll name their daughter Enise. Hey Bhagwaan! πŸ€£
I second your mum Shruti, It's irritating. πŸ˜†
I get what he's going through, the feeling to be a father and to name his child on his mother's name is sure an overwhelming moment but what's the need to cry mahn!? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So Emre gets settled with Esma singing "main hoon hero tera" like Sehar says.🀣
I wonder what happened to the joint fanclub of Denise chalufied by him and Mehmat. πŸ€£
Guess Denise flew away to Australia singing, kissi ke haath naa aayegi yeh ladki..!! πŸ€£

MQ and her jealousy! πŸ˜‘
Its pathetic as to how just for once she can't be without the venom despite of the fact that everyone has just stranded her and I think it's apt for Rahami if he moves back to Ildir. 
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Back...
MerDir and Omer+Natie dance is judged by Royal Stag*mega mix music & cd* LOL
Love, love the way MerDir danced letting their hair down.

While MQ get a running commentary... 
"Mein Rahmi Doshi...Jin darshako ne apne TV set der se khole ho, unko main bata dun ki iss waqt Maryem aur Kadir ke beech badiya dance pe chance kaafi romanchak mod pe khada hai! Omer aur Natie ki salami jodi patakhe fodne me koi kasar nahi chod rahi hai.
Itni jaldi se Gullie ki line-length padh lete hain ki Kerim bebas hokar bus dekhte hi rah jate hain."

Viewers :Yehi unki game ki khas baat hai...bade hi unorthodox romance hain! Kya kahen unke bare me...mahaan jodi!

Commentary continues :
"Party bhut hi dilchasp mod pe khada hai, par Murat ko susu jhor se"
Umpire raises the finger *little one*

Gullie smiling non-stop during the initial party ...was so so good. It was like Central's sale happening out of my house?

Forth...
The theory of relativity is omin present. E=MC2 *EmreEsma = MartMeltem in Ceremony*twice* kill me

Back...
While Kadir cracks the puke puzzle, Killa is overwhelmed with joy.
Mahn...Didn't Engin and Beren enact it beautiful...like first time parents..with amusement, joy and unbelievable feelings...*we did it*home run*
Kerim is sucked into vacuum on Enise name being proposed for the baby. This guy is so vulnerable.*hug him*

Back..
Drive back from trial...for a man 2 man talk. Very natural.
@Sehar already said...Batman n robin*like that*
The neighbor hood has an "Engin"(e)162 and ladder 82 on stand-by. ROFL
Gullie's anxiety in losing Kerim in the fire accident is understandable. She cant lose Kerim ...
Forth...
The Sr.couple enjoying their leisure...*retirement goals*

So it ends where it began from? Iizmir.
Love this concept...bringing audience back to root cause of the story.

Dummy ki doston...need a help.
On an emergency...having a tummy upset since morning.*loose motion to be precise*
But have a luncheon with my boss*love from France*
Ab mein kya karoon.
Help, Help! May day signal...$%&&*%${}*~~$$%%###
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys I've updated the first page. :D Do read my little speech too, in the second post. 😳
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: whiterose29

Guys I've updated the first page. :D Do read my little speech too, in the second post. 😳

Lovely!
*speechless*high on emotions*
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new DT, everyone! πŸ‘
This is the last week of Fatmagul, and I am already getting withdrawal symptoms. πŸ₯Ί
(...after telling myself for the 5132468th time that I wouldn't get attached to another TV show.)

@Andromeda: I completely concur with your analysis on how justice has been served to almost everyone in the show. 

@DefLeppard : Well, most of my friends while handing over gifts, say on their own, "Khol ke dekho na!" so I end up opening them in front of everyone! 

@Mohabbatgirl: Thanks for mentioning my beloved Castle.😳

To me, Kerim jumping on the bed was a total deja vu moment. It reminded me of Armaan in JJKN leaping on the bed and hugging Jassi from behind when she informs him about her pregnancy. ❀️ I don't know if there are any JJKN fans her, but I keep getting this sense of inexplicable connection between the two shows: whether it be scenes of Kerimagul getting ready for their wedding, or the yacht scene, or this bed one. So much so that I wonder if Hilal had ever had access to our Indian shows and is hooked to them! 

Anyway, after JJKN if there was a show which I thoroughly enjoyed discussing on IF, it was Fatmagul. All credit goes to the balanced, analytical, tolerant views of this DT's wasis. I hope we all continue to be connected in future, as well. Will really miss these beautiful times. πŸ€—