RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Dil Se Dil Ki Mulaqaat
An AR FS 
PART 4 (LAST PART) - Continue -

NEXT MORNING, 
MALLIK MANSION 

Armaan sleep was broke hearing noises from outside the house, he laid wondering what was happening as sleep was filled in his eyes as he slept very late as he was talking to Riddhima... Blocking the noise, Armaan try to go back to sleep but as the noise was getting louder by every passing minute Armaan thought to check... Armaan move out from the bed as he try to put his messy hair off from his face, he rubbed his eyes as he look out from the window to see a crowd down in front of his house... 

It took sometimes Armaan to realized what was happening, guards were trying to block them and send them away but they were determined to get their answers as it was their job... Armaan was thinking how on earth they enter first place in their house area but knowing they wouldn't leave so easily, Armaan thought to face them as it would be the best to shut them by answering their questions... 

So Armaan quickly took a shower and got ready in a shirt and jeans as he would be going to meet the Gupta's with his parents... Armaan came down to see Nandini and Karan talking as worried lines appear on their forehead... Seeing Armaan coming down, both look towards him...
'Armaan woh...' Nandini was cut by Armaan...
'I know mom, don't worry... I will handle them for now...' Armaan said...
'Buddy, they are not only here... Just now your mom got a call from Padma...' Karan said...
'Don't worry dad,  I will leave after handling these people... I will handle them too...' Armaan said...
'Are you sure beta...' Nandini asked not being sure if it would be possible to make them shut easily...
'Mom, they just need a news and I will surely give them the information which they should know... You both get ready, we had to go Gupta house right...' Armaan said...
'Yeah but before that, have breakfast...' Nandini said...
'I will but after I handle these people...' Armaan said moving towards the entrance... 

Seeing Armaan coming out from the house, the crowded attack him with several questions... Guards were having difficult to control them but Armaan asked them to let them move a little ahead so he would answer  their questions... Armaan knows, media would always manage to get information about famous people and he had been on of the target from few years when he had started to know as one of the best lawyer... 

It wouldn't be difficult for the media to get news from such people and they would need it to make their channel run as they can't show one news for much time... Also it was their work to do cover such news so people would be aware of what happen in the city but sometimes they put their nose in famous people personal life too... 
'Armaan Mallik, we heard that your engagement was called off last night...???' One of the reporter asked...
'Did Riddhima Gupta refused or it was some other reason...???' Another reporter asked... 
'We have seen you and Gupta's leaving the Hotel, what exactly happen Sir...' Another reporter asked... 

Armaan put his hand up shutting them as they stood holding the mikes in front of him, camera's were capturing the moment and Armaan know's it would be showing live in television now... Armaan don't want to lose his cool but he knows they are here to get news for their channel... 
'I will answer your questions but please speak one at a time...' Armaan said...
'Sir, was it true that your engagement was called off...???' One Reporter asked...
'Surely it couldn't happen last night due to some problem...' Armaan answer the reporter...
'What was the reason Sir, did Riddhima Gupta refused...??? We didn't see her there as you left with her parents...' Another reporter asked... 
'Riddhima Gupta didn't refused to engage with me...' Armaan said...
'Than why didn't she show up...???' Reporter asked...
'Because she was kidnapped on her way to the venue...' Armaan said...
'Did you know who had kidnapped her and why...???' Another reporter asked...
'Yes I know and police has already arrest him last night...' Armaan said...
'Means now Riddhima is back with her family, did the kidnapper kidnap Riddhima because she was going to be a part of your life or it was some other reason...???' Reporter asked...
'Yes, she is safely back in her family... I don't want to answer that question...' Armaan said...
'Sir, we know you and Mr. Gupta have many enemies due to your profession...' Another reporter said...
'Than you better understand it might be the reason... That's all for now, thank you...' Armaan said dismissing them as he move inside... 
'Sir, one more question... Sir, please Sir...' Reporters keep shouting but Armaan ignore it and move inside leaving them... 

Armaan move inside to see Karan and Nandini standing in front of the television, as he expected his interview was showing live in the news... Armaan mobile started to ring breaking the silent, Nandini and Karan look towards him as Armaan check who it was... 
'Mom, I will leave now... Both of you can come when you get ready...' Armaan said...
'Riddhima calling...???' Nandini asked..
'Yeah, she must have seen the news... I will handle everything there, you both come soon ok...' Armaan said moving without answering the call as it got disconnected... 

Nandini look at Karan, who hold her close to him... Karan rubbed Nandini back trying to calm her down knowing she was very worried about the news of Armaan and Riddhima engagement called off showing in every single channel... Karan knows Armaan would handle the situation but he can't speak too much about the incident as it would be police right to give such information's about the criminals... 

GUPTA MANSION 

Land line was continuously ringing from morning, Shashank has several times answer the call till now but when it keeps ringing every second Shashank thought it would be better to ignore... Only they didn't expect that media to come outside his house as they keep asking questions about Armaan and Riddhima engagement being called off... Not only the land line but also Shashank and Riddhima phone keeps ringing but they couldn't off it because of their profession... 

Padma was making breakfast with the help of Anjali, while Riddhima and Shashank sit in the hall in front of the television with Atul who was busy in his mobile... Guards were trying to send the media away but they were determine to get answer from Shashank and Riddhima... Shashank was changing channels to see the same news showing in every single channel, but suddenly Armaan interview started to show which caught Riddhima attention too... 

Padma and Anjali also came hearing Armaan voice, everyone keep looking at the screen which was showing Armaan in front of his house, answering some questions from the reporters... Riddhima who was thinking if she should inform him or not about the media being outside her house and calls coming to get information about the happening of last night was surprise to see media outside Mallik Mansion as well... 

When the interview got over with Armaan leaving the media and move inside the house, Riddhima call him but he didn't answer her calls... Riddhima was wondering why he hasn't answer her call, she then call Mallik Mansion but no one answer from there either... 

Padma and Anjali went back to the kitchen to finish making breakfast, Riddhima sit next to Shashank as she kept calling Armaan who for some reason wasn't answering her calls... Shashank look at her and seeing Riddhima busy in her mobile, he thought to let her try to call whoever she was calling... 
'Ab isko kiya hogaya...' Riddhima mumble as Armaan didn't answer her call for fifth time...
'Kisko kiya huva baccha...' Shashank asked...
'Armaan koh aur kisko dad, meri call answer nehi kar raha yeh...' Riddhima said as she kept her mobile on the coffee table... 
'Usko kiya hona hai baccha, busy hoga koi kaam mein...' Shashank said...
'Aap kuch karte kyun nehi Dad, woh log kab tak waha baahar rahenge...' Riddhima said...
'Riddhima, Armaan ne already un logo koh answer diya hai... Aur yeh tum bhi jaante ho, hum kissi bhi criminal ki information nehi de sakte before it goes to the court...' Shashank said... 
'I know dad, lekin jab tak hum mein se koi kuch nehi kahenge, yeh log waha se hilenge bhi nehi...' Riddhima said...
'Don't worry, kab tak rahenge woh log waha baahar...' Shashank said...
'Jab tak unlogo koh unke sawaalon ka jawaab nehi milte... Media hai Dad, itni aasaani se peecha nehi chodenge... Aur baat sirf us criminal ka nehi hai... Meri aur Armaan ke sagai ka bhi hai... Mujhe samajh nehi aate in logo koh humhare life mein itna interest kyun hai...' Riddhima said putting her head back on the couch head post... 
'Ab itna accha moka hai un logo ke paas, new story... Log bhi interest hoga yeh jaanne ke liye after all Armaan is a well known person in the City as well as I m and you are being my daughter... Log toh interest dikhaenge na...' Shashank said... 

Riddhima just kept looking towards the ceiling knowing her father was telling truth... Shashank turn his attention back to the television as they wanted for the breakfast to be serve... Sometimes past without anyone speaking a word, land line and mobiles keep ringing which was ignore by Shashank and Riddhima as they know it was no used as the reporter will keep calling... 

Suddenly the door bell ring breaking the silent, Shashank wonder who it might be so he move to check before opening the door who it was and saw Armaan standing out... No reporter was outside now and Shashank wonder where they all went... 
'Koan hai Shashank...' Padma ask coming out from the kitchen as she heard the bell...
'Armaan...' Shashank said moving to open the door...
'Armaan...???' Padma asked being confused thinking how he come so early...

Riddhima who was sitting stood up hearing Armaan name, she was thinking what he was doing there... Riddhima knows they were to come but not this early as Nandini had inform they would come around 10 am and its only 8 am... 
'Hi Dad...' Armaan said as soon as Shashank open the door... 
Armaan bend down taking blessing from Shashank who happily gave his bless and love patting his back... Than Armaan move to Padma, who was few feet's away from Shashank as she came out to check who it was... 
'Khush raho...' Padma said giving blessing to him caring his hair... 
'Sorry, main jaldi aagaya... Woh baahar media ta issiliye aana pada...' Armaan said...
'Tumhe aane ki kiya zarurat ta Armaan, woh log itni aasaani se jaaenge nehi...' Padma said...
'Chala gaya Mom...' Armaan said showing his best smile...
'Chala gaya...???' Riddhima asked coming towards them as she look towards Shashank and Armaan... 
'He is right, no one is there out...' Shashank said as Riddhima move to the window to see if Armaan was telling the turth... 
'Hogayi tasalli...' Armaan asked seeing Riddhima looking out to make sure...
'Lekin kaise, I mean abhi toh tohdi der pehle baahar ta woh log...' Riddhima said...
'Yeh dekho, phirse Armaan television pe aaya hai...' Atul call them getting their attention... 

Everyone move to the hall, even Anjali was there as she and Padma had finished making breakfast has come to call Atul... Again Armaan was showing but this time, in front of Gupta house... Same questions were asked from the reporter which Armaan has already answer before, also Armaan told the reporters he has already given answer and he can't let anymore information out as it would be police right to do it... 

Shashank was proud of Armaan for handling the media, he patted on his back as the interview got ended... Riddhima look at Armaan who was giving his best smile to her parent... By now the land line, Shashank and Riddhima mobile has stop ringing too... 
'Thank god now they would stop stalking us for sometimes...' Anjali said...
'Now they will go to police station to get more information about the kidnapper/criminal...' Armaan said...
'Oh no, means mujhe ab waha jaana padega...' Shashank said...
'Ab inspector aap hai toh aapko bhi jawab dena padega unlogo ke sawal ka... Isse pehle call aaye, chalo sab breakfast karo... Armaan beta, tum bhi aao...' Padma said... 
'Haan chalo, aaj humhare saath breakfast karo...' Shashank said...
'Why not dad, Padma mom ke haat ka khana is a treat...' Armaan said...
'Haan bhukkad jo hai...' Riddhima said... 
'Riddhima...' Padma scold Riddhima for saying that...
'It's ok Mom, woh jhalti hai mujhse...' Armaan said...
'Main kyun jhalne lagi tumse...' Riddhima asked...
'Kyunki sab mujhse tumse zyada pyar karta hai issiliye...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh tumhara parents tumse zyada mujhse pyar karti hai toh main kyun jhalan hone lagi...' Riddhima said...
'Yeh tumhari galat fehmi hai woh log tumse zyada pyar karte hai...' Armaan said...
'Ab dekh koan jhal ho raha hai...' Riddhima said...
'Main kaha jhal raha hoon... Main toh fact bata raha hoon sab mujhse tumse zyada pyar karte hai...' Armaan said...
'In your dreams Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima said... 
'Bas...' Padma stop them seeing Armaan opening his mouth to reply Riddhima... 

They know these two wouldn't stop unless someone stop them, so Padma thought she should speak before the argument get heat... Glaring at Armaan, Riddhima move towards the dining table as others also took their respective seats... Padma started to serve Shashank and Armaan while Anjali serve to Atul, Padma knows Riddhima wouldn't serve her because she was angry with him for some reason... 

Even Armaan knows why Riddhima was upset with him, he had seen Riddhima calls and it was the reason why she argue with him on the matter of who loves her or him most... Armaan keep stealing gazes as they had breakfast, Riddhima just sit playing with food as she listen to others... Shashank was talking with Atul while Padma and Anjali listen to them... 

Armaan and Riddhima was quietly having their breakfast but Riddhima was hardly having anything... Shashank ask Armaan when his parents would come as they need to final a date for their engagement... Padma saw Riddhima not having her breakfast and question her making everyone attention turn to her... 
'I m done...' Riddhima said standing to leave...
'Aise kaise, tumne kuch khayi nehi...' Padma said as half of the food was left in her plate...
'I m not hungry mom...' Riddhima said leaving from there...
'Riddhima...' Padma call her but she left and move to the stairs to go her room... 
'I will check on her...' Armaan said...
'Beta, aapne ka bhi khatam nehi huva nasta abhi...' Padma said...
'Itna accha nasta bana hai aapne, main toh pura khaunga aur Riddhima koh bhi khilaungi...' Armaan said taking his plate and fill it with more foods... 
'Woh nehi khaenge...' Anjali said...
'Kyun nehi khaenge...' Armaan asked...
'Uski mood kharab hai toh woh khana tik se nehi khati...' Anjali said...
'Don't worry... Main usko khilaungi...' Armaan said...
'Best of luck buddy...' Atul said...
'Yeah you will need it Armaan, best of luck... Ridz ki nakre utane ki abhi se aadat daalo...' Anjali said giggling... 
'Sirf nakre kyun, uske liye kuch bhi...' Armaan said leaving for Riddhima room...
'Riddhima bohot lucky hai, Armaan usse itna pyar karta hai...' Padma said...
'Sahi kaha tumne Padma, humhari bacchi bohot lucky hai... Sirf Armaan nehi, Nandini aur Karan bhi toh usse bohot pyar karta hai...' Shashank said...
'Indeed Ridzy is very lucky Dad, she got a really nice family...' Anjali said...
'Chalo mera hogaya, main Karan koh call karke puchta hoon woh log kab tak aayenge... Padma, tumne Pandit koh phone kiya...' Shashank asked...
'Ji, woh 11 bhaje aajaenge...' Padma said...
'Tik hai, jo bhi tayyari karna hai tum kardena...' Shashank said...
'Main help kardeti hoon Mom...' Anjali said...
'Mujhe bhi batao, main kiya help karun...' Atul said...
'Abhi ke liye kuch nehi, jab chahiyeh toh bata dungi beta... Aap acche se nasta karo...' Padma said taking Shashank empty plate inside as she has also finished breakfast... 

RIDDHIMA'S ROOM 

Riddhima was upset that Armaan didn't inform her that he was coming, he didn't even answer her calls... If Armaan has come to know the media is outside her house, than sure he would know how much worried she must be but when he didn't bother to call her or answer her call, Riddhima got upset... Riddhima knows, it was decided that Armaan would be coming with his parent but early just to send the media back, Riddhima has no clue...

So when Riddhima saw Armaan there, she felt bad that Armaan didn't inform her... Don't know why but Riddhima felt that Armaan was ignoring her calls and she didn't like it a bit but also Riddhima knows it as silly to be upset with him for this reason... 

Riddhima was lost when she heard footsteps, Riddhima look towards the door to see Armaan coming with a plate full with foods... Riddhima look away, very well knowing why Armaan has come that too with plates of food... Riddhima started to arrange her room to keep herself busy, Armaan smile seeing her acting very well knowing she was upset... 

Armaan move inside and kept the plate on the table which was kept next to the bed... Armaan look around and kept watching Riddhima for sometimes but when she didn't give him any attention and ignore as if he didn't exist... By Riddhima action, Armaan smile and move close to her blocking her as she try to move to go out from the room... 
'Kiya chahiyeh tumhe...' Riddhima asked glaring at him...
'Chahte toh bohot kuch hai lekin filal tum mere saath breakfast karlo...' Armaan said trying to hold Riddhima hands...
'No thanks, mujhe bhuk nehi hai...' Riddhima said moving her hand away and folding it on her chest...
'Riddhima, naraz mujhse hai toh khane pe kyun nikal rahe ho...' Armaan said...
'Main khane pe nehi nikal rahi, mujhe bhuk nehi hai toh main kyun khaun...' Riddhima said...
'Riddhima, I know tum upset ho kyunki maine tumhari call ka answer nehi kiya aur inform bhi nehi kiya main aa raha hoon...' Armaan said holding her arms... 
'Toh pata hai toh puch kyun rahe ho...' Riddhima said looking at him... 
'Kyunki tumne mujhse pucha nehi kyun maine tumhe batayi nehi...' Armaan said...
'Tumhe mujhe batana hoga toh jab maine call ki, tab batati na... Ab toh tumhe mujhe kuch bhi batane ki zarurat nehi samajhte...' Riddhima said...
'Aisa nehi hai Riddhima...' Armaan said...
'Toh kaisa hai Armaan, I was worried kyunki sab channel pe humhare engagement koh lekar news aa rahi ti... I know its none of their business lekin I don't want people to know about our personal life... Issiliye main baat karne ke liye tumhe call ki lekin tum toh meri call utane ke liye zarurat hi nehi samjha...' Riddhima said...
'Riddhima, even I don't want whole world to know about our personal life but these people always wait for a moment that they get a clue about anything related to our life... Specially when I m being well known in the city, I thought to handle the matter first than I can talk with you... I m sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..'Armaan said... 

Riddhima felt bad for behaving like that with him, he was only trying to less her worried but she end up being upset with him just because he didn't answer her call... Riddhima saw, how truly Armaan was feeling bad for hurting her... 
'Sorry...' Riddhima said...
'You shouldn't be...' Armaan said...
'Nehi Armaan, I should have understand... So I m sorry...' Riddhima said...
'Ok leave it, let's have breakfast... Itna yummy food bana ya hai mom, waste hone kaise de sakte hai right...'Armaan said pulling Riddhima with him as they sit on the bed... 

Soon both started to feed each other, as they talk what to do about their engagement and wedding... They know around the city, the news was spreading like fire but they didn't want to take decision so quickly just to shut them... Both wanted to enjoy this phase of their life and spend some more time with each other before getting married... 

By the time they was done with breakfast, Anjali call them as Armaan parents and Pandit came... Both move down to see already Pandit started to find a perfect date for their engagement and wedding again... They waited for Pandit to announce the date and when finally Pandit inform them, they congratulate each other, Padma started to serve Pandit and when he left, all sit to decide what they should do now... 

To their surprise, Pandit said they could get engage and married on same date, so now they sit deciding what they should do... Should they exchange ring before marriage or before taking phere's in marriage... It was Armaan who gave the idea and everyone like it... 
'So we should start the preparation from now...' Shashank said...
'Of course Shashank, We just have two weeks for the arrangement...' Karan said...
'I think we should keep it low this time...' Nandini said...
'Don't worry bhabhiji, I will make arrangement for the security be tight this time...' Shashank said... 
'Nandini is right, we shouldn't invite much people this time...' Padma said...
'Mom, why we compromise just being fear of our enemies...' Anjali said...
'We will be more careful this time...' Atul said...
'Kids are right, we should enjoy and let people know no one can change it...' Karan said...
'Aur yeh tik bhi nehi hoga, we are well known people and if we invite less people, other will feel bad...'Shashank said...
'Dad is right, we should invite those who we have already invite on our engagement...' Armaan said...
'Ab tum sab koh yeh sahi lagta hai toh hum kiya bole, right Padma...' Nandini said...
'Haan Nandini, bas kal raat ke tarah kuch hona nehi chahiyeh next time...' Padma said...
'Ho bhi gaye toh main sambhalungi mom...' Riddhima said...
'Of course woh sambhalenge mom, after all Jhansi Ki Rani jo hai...' Armaan said...
'You are so dead Mr. Armaan Mallik...' Riddhima said as she stood to attack Armaan... 
'You are most welcome Ms. Riddhima Gupta...' Armaan said as he stood up, running away before Riddhima hold him... 

When Riddhima started to chase Armaan and they left the house chasing, others keep smiling seeing how both still act like kids when there they were discussing about their wedding... Everyone was happy that, Armaan and Riddhima were so happy with each other... 
'In dono ka pata nehi yeh kab tak chalega, lekin mujhe bhi Armaan ka idea bohot pasand aaya...' Shashank said...
'Are you sure Shashank, because it would be very different from we usually do...' Karan said...
'I know Karan, but it would be nice to change... We would be able to experience it in a different way too...'Shashank said...
'Ladies, aap log ka kiya khayal hai is baare mein...' Karan asked looking at Padma, Nandini and Anjali... 
'I would love to enjoy it like Armaan said...' Anjali said...
'If it makes our kids happy, we don't have any objection...' Nandini said...
'Haan, aur jaise bhi ho... Shaadi toh hogi, it's what's matter to us most... Make both get married...' Padma said...
'Toh abhi se venue book kardete hai, kyun dad...' Atul said...
'Of course, we should make it grant for our kids...' Shashank said...
'Let's check the possible venues, the groom and bride to be can finalized it...' Karan said...
'Fair with all...' Anjali said... 

Soon they were checking the possible venue for Armaan and Riddhima wedding letting both chasing each other... They only didn't know, Armaan did it on purpose to take Riddhima out away from them so he could spend sometimes with her as they couldn't early as Anjali call them down when they were done with breakfast... Being unaware of Armaan plan of taking Riddhima away from them, they were busy deciding the venue for Armaan and Riddhima wedding... 

OUTSIDE IN GARDEN 

Once they were out, away from other sight Armaan stop making Riddhima bump on him... Riddhima didn't expect Armaan to stop so soon but the moment she bump him, he hold her close to him as he balance not letting them fall on the ground... Riddhima look at Armaan face and seeing his expression, Riddhima understood he did it on purpose to bring her out away from others... 

When Riddhima expression change from shocked to surprise, Armaan show his best million dollar dimple smile as he wink at her holding her close to him... Riddhima struggle in his hold but Armaan hold was too strong to be lose letting Riddhima free easily... 
'You are so shameless Armaan...' Riddhima said getting tired as Armaan wasn't letting her go...
'Ab ismein shameless ki kiya baat hai... It calls intelligent and smart baby...' Armaan said... 
'Aise sabke saamne mujhe bhaga ke le aana is call shameless...' Riddhima said...
'Bhaga ke lejana hota toh aise tohdina lekar aayenge... Sab se chupke bhagati na tumhe...' Armaan said... 
'How cheesy, leave me now... Mujhe andar jaana hai...' Riddhima said tryin to move out from his hold...
'Rukho rukho darling... Mujhe tumse ek baat clear karna hai...' Armaan said making Riddhima stop struggling... 
'Kiya clear karna hai aapko Lawyer saahab...' Riddhima asked...
'Toh detective saahiba, kiya aapko mera idea pasand aaya...' Armaan asked...
'Hmmm let me think...' Riddhima said putting her index finger on chin and acting as if she was thinking seriously... 

Seeing Riddhima action, Armaan started to tickle her hip where Riddhima feel ticklish... Armaan knows Riddhima was just acting, not to accept easily how she love his idea... Riddhima started to giggle as she plead Armaan to let her go but Armaan kept tickling until Riddhima accept how she loves his idea...
'Ok ok, I accepted I love it...' Riddhima said finally...
'I knew it... Dikhne toh tum simple ho Riddhima and that's what I love about you...' Armaan said...
'Kis angle se I m simple Armaan, I wear modern cloths if you don't remember...' Riddhima said...
'Sirf modern kapde pehenne se koi modern nehi hote Riddhima... You prefer to look simple, you find happiness in every small things... Your happiness laid in your family and love once... I know you must have built dream about your wedding with your lover... I know you would love it to be as simple as it could be... So that's the reason, I thought this would be a good idea... Simple yet it would be memorable for both of us...'Armaan said touching his forehead against hers... 
'I m so lucky to have you in my life Armaan, you always understand every small thing which may keeps me happy... U always think of my happiness first and I love you for loving me so much...' Riddhima said...
'I love you too Mrs. To Be Mallik...' Armaan said kissing her forehead...
'I love you more Mr. To Be Husband...' Riddhima said kissing his cheek...
'Sirf cheek pe kiss...' Armaan asked pouting...
'Kyun, kahin aur dena ta...' Riddhima asked...
'Of course yaha pe dena ta...' Armaan said pointing on his lips... 

Riddhima was surprise to hear how shamelessly Armaan was demanding for a kiss on his lips... Armaan grin naughtily seeing Riddhima expression... Before Riddhima could deny, Armaan move ahead and seal her lips with his very well knowing she wouldn't be able to escape from him... 

First Riddhima didn't respond but when Armaan bit her lips softly, Riddhima started to respond with equal love that Armaan has for her... Both were soon lost in each other, as their heart dance happily knowing soon they would be legally husband wife in front of the whole world... 

- THE END - 

Hello Friends and Readers...
So here goes the last part of this FS...
I hope u all enjoy it...
Please ignore the mistake...
Do leave comments and press like... 
I will soon try to come with an epilogue...
Thank you all for the support and love...
Take care...
Love you all...

With Love, 
Rihoohaws... 
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ahan Riddhima's brave act knocked out Armaan's senses...
And then stupid Armaan thought of leaving...
Acha hua Ridz aa gayi nahi toh 😡
Bickerings made a start ...and romance followed it delightfully.

And pls give an epilogue. ..
Want to see their married life 😉
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part and fs...
Thanks for pm...
millee18 thumbnail
I just came to if to read something AR related and you updated this! My night is definitely madeee❤️

This part was flawless and so detailed that i felt like everything happening in front of me! Loved loved loved both the partsss and i want moreee.. Pleaseee

I wanna see their marriage and life after that!!! please Rihoo... *puppy eyes*

Write moreee!
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natalya_bedi

Ahan Riddhima's brave act knocked out Armaan's senses...
And then stupid Armaan thought of leaving...
Acha hua Ridz aa gayi nahi toh 😡
Bickerings made a start ...and romance followed it delightfully.

And pls give an epilogue. ..
Want to see their married life 😉

Thanks dear...
hehehe yeah ridz is brave, after all she is a detective...
I know, but Ridz ne sahi waqt pe tohda sense daal diya Armaan ke dhimag mein...

Of course...
Epilogue coming soon...
Hope u will enjoy it...
take care <3 
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv05

Awesome part and fs...

Thanks for pm...

Thanks dear..
and u r most welcome...
take care <3
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: millee18

I just came to if to read something AR related and you updated this! My night is definitely madeee❤️

This part was flawless and so detailed that i felt like everything happening in front of me! Loved loved loved both the partsss and i want moreee.. Pleaseee

I wanna see their marriage and life after that!!! please Rihoo... *puppy eyes*

Write moreee!

Thanks dear...
Happy to know how much u have enjoy it...
I m glad it make your day :D

ahahah I just love when u give those expression...
Don't worry darling...
As I have said in last part...
I will surely give epilogue...
Actually I m posting in few minutes...
take care... <3 
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidu87

Beautiful 

Thanks dear...
take care <3 
RihooHaws thumbnail
Dil Se Dil Ki Mulaqaat
An AR FS 
EPILOGUE 

Slow music was playing as a big door open, a man standing with a girl who was holding his arm while she hold a bouquet of orchids and lilies... Man was in a grey three piece, white shirt with a grey tie while the girl was in a white wedding dress, deep v neck with lace sleeves, beans work done on her upper body part with big round skirt... Her hair was neatly put in a braid with orchids and lilies flowers on it, few fringe coming down on her forehead... 

Girl didn't put much make up as she has put a skin color lipstick along with eyeliner around her big sparkling eyes... She has a single bean earrings and a bean bracelet on her right wrist as only jewelry, her neck was left bare... She wore a high heels matching to her dress as she carefully move ahead with the man... 

Several heads turn towards them as hundreds of people were present in the place... Chairs were in rows as it was decorated with white and purple cloths along with orchids and lilies... Man and girl move head on the path which leads to the stage were four guys and three ladies were already standing waiting for them, path sides were decorated with orchids and lilies... Other's stood up as their waits has come to an end with the man and girl moving ahead... 

It was a church and a wedding was going to take place, one guy who was on the stage has his eyes on the girl face which was lower as she move with the man... Girl has a shy smile on her face, her cheeks were pinkish... It was natural blush as she hasn't put any blusher knowing she wouldn't need it... Priest were waiting too as he was present to get two soul tie knot in the relation called marriage... 

Guy move a little ahead when the girl finally reach the stage, man who was walking with the girl gave her hand to the guy who forward his hand as he took her from there letting the man kiss the girl cheek before giving her hand to the guy... 
'Take care of her...' Man said as he care the girl head with love...
'I will surely do Dad...' Guy said as he press the girl hand making her look towards him...

The moment the girl look towards him, she couldn't help but check him out who was looking dashing and handsome in a white three piece suit, with a light purple shirt and a tie... Happiness were sparkling in his attractive eyes as he lovingly look towards the girl making her heart beat fast... 

Seeing both lost in each other, man move on the stage standing next a lady who was wearing a grey saree with silver border on it, matching jewelries and her hair done in a neat bun with light makeup... Another girl and guy was standing next to her as the girl wore a purple gown with grey design done on her upper body part, braid hairstyle with some hair falling making it stylish with grey clip on it and grey high heels... Guy was wearing a grey three piece with a light purple shirt to match the girl... 

Another couple was standing on groom side as they wait for the groom and bride to move on their position so they can carry on with the wedding... Man was wearing a white three piece suit with a purple shade of shirt with a tie while lady was in a light purple saree with white border, matching jewelry and light make up with a simple hairstyle... 

Priest look at girl parent when the bride and groom didn't move a bit, knowing their time was running out man look at the girl asking her to do something so the bride and groom realized where they are and why... Girl understood the man unspoken words, so she move ahead standing close to the bride and groom who was still lost in each other... 

Groom was checking his bride while the bride check him... The moment she enter, his eyes wasn't moving away from her... It doesn't matter for how long he had been looking at her, he wasn't getting enough of her beauty thinking how he got so lucky to have this beautiful gorgeous angel in his life...
'Guys, you can stare each other later... Aaj hi shaadi karna hai ya postpone karde...' Girl said trying to get their attention...

When neither of them react to her words, she nudge the bride making her trace break... Even the guy look at the girl for disturbing their moment only to see a smirk on her face... Bride has a dark shade of red on her cheeks realizing what they were doing, she lower her head not being able to look anyone else... 
'Armaan, stop it and move ahead... Priest is waiting, if you don't want to marry we can go back and let the priest go too...' Girl said...
'Arey, we have done so much decoration and arrangement... How could we not get marry Anjali...' Armaan said...
'Aise ek dusre koh dekhte rahi toh hogayi tum dono ke shaadi...' Anjali said...
'Not my fault Anjali, your sister is too beautiful that my eyes aren't willing to tear apart the gaze away from her...' Armaan said looking back at his bride... 
'You can praise Ridzy uff your to be bride later Armaan, now please move on... Everyone is waiting...' Anjali said as she let them move helping Riddhima as her dress skirt were too long and coming under her feet... 

Knowing they can't waste much time being lost in each other, Armaan and Riddhima move in front of the priest... As the priest started, Armaan and Riddhima stood facing each other... Smile was on their face as finally they were going to be married... Armaan parents were just few steps behind him while Riddhima parents, Anjali and Atul stood few steps behind her... 

Soon it was time to exchange the rings, Nandini gave Riddhima ring to Armaan who gladly took it... Padma gave Armaan ring to Riddhima as Riddhima gave the bouquet to her, both again look at each other... When the priest ask Armaan to wear the ring, Armaan sit on his knee forwarding the ring making every single person smile with his action... Riddhima was shocked with his action and next second, Armaan hold Riddhima hand slipping the ring in her ring finger making the guests clap... 

Armaan stood up and Riddhima took his hand slipping the ring in his ring finger making some youngsterwhistle's as others clap... Riddhima felt her cheeks burn as Armaan hold her hands as once again the priest continue to complete their marriage... 

Riddhima kept looking down at their hands while Armaan gaze was fixed on Riddhima face as a shy smile was adoring on her face with a blush making it difficult for Armaan to control himself by sealing her tempting lips... Other's were just admiring the beautiful couple who was looking made for each other...
'Armaan Mallik, Do you take Riddhima Gupta as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part...???' Priest asked... 
'I do...' Armaan said pressing Riddhima hands making Riddhima look towards him... 
'Riddhima Gupta, Do you take Armaan Mallik as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part...???' Priest asked...
'I do...' Riddhima whisper as she was lost in Armaan the moment she look towards him when he accepted her as his wife in front of the people's present there as she too accepted him as her husband...
'Here for I announce you both as husband/wife... You may kiss the bride...' Priest said as finally the marriage was complete... 

Finally when the marriage was complete, everyone started to clap for them... Armaan look at Riddhima with a grin only to see her eyes wide in shocked... Armaan control his smile as he move his face close to her making Riddhima eyes close shut tight... 

Knowing how it would be embrasse for her if he kiss on her lips in front of hundreds of people, Armaan kiss on her cheek but close to her lips... Riddhima who was holding her breath let it go feeling Armaan lips on her cheeks, she also kiss his cheek before he move out... Armaan got a smile on his face feeling Riddhima lips on his cheeks, he move out and wink at her making her smile... 

Next moment, Anjali and Atul came hugging both of them as they congratulate them... Both parents also congratulate them before they move down from the stage as they make their way out from the church as party was arrange in near by Hotel... With Armaan and Riddhima, guests also started to leave to reach the venue as the ceremony would be starting there only... 

PARTY 

Everyone was enjoy the party as one by one move to the stage to congratulate the newly wedded couple and bless them for their new life... Smile wasn't leaving from Armaan and Riddhima face, more than them it was their parent's who has no boundaries of happiness as they keep proudly looking at their kids who was looking like a made to each other couple from heaven... 

When almost everyone had food, Karan announce it was time to cut the cake... Armaan and Riddhima move to cut the cake as it was kept on one side of the stage where both were... Both cut the cake together and feed each other before feeding their respective parents... When the cake cutting was complete Anjali and Atul excuse taking Armaan and Riddhima with them... 

Soon Armaan and Riddhima was standing in the middle of the hall as Anjali announce that they would be performing for a romantic number... Armaan was happy that he could get a moment to be close with his newly wedded wife... Everything went so well that Armaan was over the moon that finally his wait has come to an end... 

As the song started, Armaan pull Riddhima in his arms with his both hand around her waist... Riddhima hands were on his chest as they keep looking at each other not caring about the people around them... Armaan was just wishing the party to end soon so he could take away his love away to a place where it would be just the two of them... 

When Armaan keep staring at her without blinking his eyes, Riddhima put her hand on his eyes making Armaan close it... Armaan smile with her action and kiss her hand making Riddhima smile with his action... Riddhima put her hand around his neck as they again look at each other...
'I wish we could just run away from here...' Armaan whisper... 
'It would be so rude Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'I don't care, I just want to have you to myself...' Armaan said trying to seal her lips...
'Control Armaan...' Riddhima said putting her hand on his lips...
'How can I control when you are looking so relishing hot...' Armaan said putting his forehead against her...
'Waise ek baat kahun...' Riddhima asked...
'Kiya...' Armaan asked... 
'You are looking hot too, lagta hai pyar ka rang bohot buri tarah chada hai tumpar...' Riddhima said...
'Kyun nehi, tum jaise hot ladki ki pati jo hoon...' Armaan said...
'I know but even I feel this party is getting bored Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Toh kiya khayal hai aapki madam, bhaagte hai... Ab toh liecense bhi hai...' Armaan said...
'What about our parents...???' Riddhima asked...
'Arey jaani, ek baar kehkar toh dekho... Baaki sab main sambhalunga...' Armaan said... 
'Batakar bhaagne mein maza nehi aayenge Armaan jitna chup chupke bhaagne mein aate hai...' Riddhima said... 
'Accha, tum toh aise bol rahe ho jaise tum pehle bhi bhaag chuke ho...' Armaan said...
'Kash bhaag chuki hoti, atleast hum dono akele hota tab... No one to disturb...' Riddhima said winking at him... 
'Hayye, ab toh koi kuch nehi kar sakte... Main toh tumhe lekar bhaag ke rahunga...' Armaan said... 

As they were so lost in their own conversation, they didn't realized the song has come to an end... Armaan look around as he saw some couples dancing with them while his parents were busy with guests and checking if they were comfortable... 

Seeing no one was giving them attention as they thought to let both enjoy, Armaan hold Riddhima hand and move away from the crowd taking her away from other eyes... They move behind the pillars so no one catch them while they sneak out secretly hiding from their eyes... 

When finally they came out from the hall without letting anyone catch them and realized their absent, Armaan quickly move towards the main door to take her away from the hotel... Armaan call the guard asking for his car key as he had come in his own car with Riddhima from church, it was decorated with flowers so anyone who would see it will know they just got married... 

Making sure no one had seen them, both left from the hotel as Riddhima laugh making Armaan smile seeing how excited Riddhima was to run away from their own wedding party... Armaan knows their parents wouldn't be happy with their move but to see that smile and excitement on Riddhima face, Armaan was willing to do any crazy thing for her... 

When Riddhima finally control her laugh, Armaan look at her holding her hand... Riddhima also smile seeing how Armaan wasn't willing to leave her for a single second... Even while driving, Armaan hold her hand intertwined their fingers... Armaan pull her hand up to his lips and kiss the ring finger on the ring which shows now she belongs to him only... 

Suddenly their moment was disturb by Armaan mobile ring as they were enjoying forgetting that for a second that truly they had run away from their own party... Armaan stop the car before answering his phone but he was still holding Riddhima hand... 
'Ji Dad...' Armaan said as it was Karan...
'Kaha ho tum dono...' Karan asked when Armaan finally answer his call...
'Dad, actually I forgot to tell... Our flight is in two hours, so we left...' Armaan said making Riddhima surprise... 
'How careless you could be Armaan... Anyways I know it can't be delay so enjoy son... Give my love to my daughter...' Karan said knowing it wouldn't be used to scold him now...
'Sorry dad and of course... Ab saara pyar toh apne beti ke liye haina, mere liye kuch bhi nehi...' Armaan said pulling Riddhima close to him... 
'Aur nehi toh kiya, tumne toh zaruri bhi nehi samjha humein batane ki tum humhare beti koh lejaa rahe ho... I am sure usko pehle pata hoti toh woh zarur batenge... Tum meri bete koh kidnapped karli na Armaan...' Karan said teasing him...
'Right, woh sirf aapka beti nehi hai ab mera wife bhi hai dad... So I have full right on her...' Armaan said...
'Ab kuch bol bhi nehi sakte, lawyer saahab ke khilaf case file karke jail nehi jaanna mujhe... Enjoy u both, keep her happy and dare if you make her cry... I will send you to jail and you wouldn't be able to save yourself than...' Karan said...
'Sahi hai dad but don't worry, I wouldn't make her cry ever...' Armaan said kissing her fingers which he has intertwined with his...
'Now when you have taken her, at least let me talk to her once...' Karan said...
'Here you go...' Armaan said putting mobile on speaker... 
'Riddhima...' Karan call...
'Dad, mujhe bachao.. Yeh Armaan mujhe kidnap karli...' Riddhima said making Armaan shake his head on her nautanki... 
'I know beti, but now I can't... If he did it before, I would have definitely charge on him for taking away my daughter but now you are his wife as well...' Karan said making Armaan laugh...
'I love you dad...' Armaan said..
'Haan haan, zyada khush mat ho... Majboor nehi hota toh main zarur apni beti koh lejaane nehi dunga...' Karan said...
'Dad, we are coming back... Actually Armaan ka idea ta bhaag ne ka...' Riddhima said putting all the blame on him...
'What...??? It was you who want it Riddhima...' Armaan said when Riddhima reveal their actual plan to Karan...
'Maine...??? Main kyun apni party se bhaagungi... Dad, believe me Armaan ka idea ta yeh...' Riddhima said... 
'Jhutiii, who said it would be fun to run away haan...That too chup chup ke...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh maine kabhi pehle bhaagi nehi na, toh maine bas bola... Lekin idea toh tumhara ta...' Riddhima said... 
'Ab dad ne tumhari side nehi liya ta toh tum mujhpe saara blame daal rahe ho...' Armaan said...
'Plan tumhara ta toh main kyun apne upar lun...' Riddhima said... 

Forgetting that Karan was on the line, both kept bickering as they blame each other... Karan understood both must be equally in fault for vanishing from their own party but also he believes that Armaan wouldn't lie to him if he really don't have another plan... 
'Bas bas, ab jhagda mat karo tum dono... Aaj shaadi huva hai aur tum dono abhi se jhagda shuru kardi... Just enjoy your life with each other and take care...' Karan said...
'Dad, we are coming back...' Riddhima said...
'No we aren't...' Armaan said... 
'Armaan, stop it na...' Riddhima said...
'Arey, sach mein we have to catch a flight...' Armaan said...
'It was a lame lie Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'I don't lie to dad...' Armaan said...
'You did just now...' Riddhima said...
'I m not lying Riddhima...' Armaan said...
'You are kidding right...' Riddhima asked finally seeing Armaan was serious...
'I m not Riddhima, we really have a flight to catch... That's the reason I put that run away idea in front of you...' Armaan said smirking as he was successful to keep it with him till now... 
'I wouldn't go...' Riddhima said...
'What...' Armaan said leaving Riddhima as he was holding her till now...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, tumne mujhe jhut bola...' Riddhima said...
'Ok stop it you both...' Karan said...
'Dad, look at your daughter... Here I have arrange surprise for her and she is spoiling it...' Armaan said...
'Riddhima, jo bhi reason ho... You should go with him...' Karan said...
'Lekin dad, I haven't tell mom and dad or met anyone before leaving...' Riddhima said...
'Don't worry, I will inform them...' Karan said...
'What about the guests dad, it's not nice that we are missing from our own party...' Riddhima said...
'Look whose talking now, pehle toh socha nehi lekin ab maine bataya I have plan she is hell bend to spoil it...' Armaan said... 
'Armaan, she wouldn't spoil it... Riddhima beti, I will handle everything here... Now already when you both have left, don't come back... Just move on and enjoy your life princess...' Karan said...
'Are you sure dad...' Riddhima asked not being satisfied...
'Trust me...' Karan said... 

Riddhima look at Armaan as if asking she should believe on Karan words or not... Armaan blink his eyes knowing now Riddhima was on a second thought and he can't let her change her mind when they were already on their way to start a new life with each other... When Riddhima didn't say anything, Karan understood Armaan would make her understand from there... 

So bidding bye and wishing them for a safe journey, Karan end the call... Riddhima was still lost in her own world as Armaan drive... When they reach, Riddhima look around to see they were outside Mallik Mansion... Seeing Riddhima confused expression, Armaan smile...
'Don't even think we are going airport in this cloths... Let's change...' Armaan said getting down from the car...
'Lekin meri kapde...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Already yaha pe pocha diya hai Padma mom... So change anything you feel comfortable, we should leave in fifteen minutes...' Armaan said holding her hand and moving inside...
'Armaan, I haven't even packed...' Riddhima said...
'Don't worry jaani, Anjali has done the packing for you on my request...' Armaan said winking at her...
'What, Di knows about your plan...' Riddhima asked with shocked writing on her face...
'Not really that I was going to run away with you but yes, she knows I m taking you to our honeymoon because it's natural right...' Armaan said... 
'Oh, I thought...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Not possible, I know you will ask her about the destination... It's a surprise so don't even waste time asking me...' Armaan said seeing Riddhima open her mouth to question him... 

Riddhima pout hearing him, Riddhima knows Armaan wouldn't spill the beans she didn't put effect to waste her energy... Both soon move inside and change to comfortable cloths, Armaan collect the necessaries document along with their passport... When Riddhima was ready, as she took some times to take the flowers pinned on her hair they both move out as Armaan carried their bags with one hand while he hold Riddhima closed to him with his other hand... 

HONEYMOON DESTINATION 

After almost four hours, Armaan and Riddhima came out from the airport as they were welcome by the person who has come from the hotel where Armaan has done booking for their stay for next three weeks... Riddhima was so excited that her eyes were moving around the place as smile didn't her lips for a second... They were lead to the hotel car and soon they were out from the airport... 

Riddhima was enjoying the view while Armaan talk to the person who has come to pick them from the airport... As Armaan makes plan to roam around, going sight seeing and many more things, Riddhima was lost in her own world without realizing about Armaan plans for next three weeks... 

When they finally, reach to their destination Armaan and Riddhima got down from the car... Seeing the view in front of them, Riddhima just stood lost seeing the beauty as she wasn't expecting she would be coming such place in her dream even... 
'Welcome to Hotel Keemala...'One of the staff welcome them with drinks...
'Thank you...' Armaan thank him taking the drinks, Riddhima was too busy admiring the place... 
'Enjoy your stay Sir, Ma'am...' He said as he left...

Armaan look at Riddhima, who was still lost around the place... To get her attention, Armaan nudge her making her look towards him... Armaan asked through eyes, what she thinks about the place... Riddhima gave her best smile as it shows how much she loves the place, happiness and excitement were sparkling in her big gorgeous eyes... 
'Welcome to Phuket, Thailand...' Armaan said forwarding her drink...
'I m loving this place already Armaan...' Riddhima said as she accept the drinks...
'I can see that Jaan and I m glad you love it... I don't need to ask if you love my surprise as I can clearly see it...' Armaan said holding her close to him...
'I never knew you could be so romantic lawyer saahab...' Riddhima said kissing his cheek...
'Yeh toh shuruwat hai detective saahiba... Aage aage dekho hota hai kiya, aap dekhte rehjaenge...' Armaan said as he move to the reception to get their suit keys... 

Manager came hearing about Armaan Mallik reaching their hotel, he welcome them and lead them to their suit as he show around the hotel... Riddhima was loving every bit of it and Armaan can feel it by her expression, the sparkle in her orbs shows how much she was looking forward to spend next weeks there with him...

When finally they reach their suit, Armaan thank the manager who asked if they need any food but Armaan deny saying they would like to take some rest... As they had food in the airport before travelling to there, Armaan knows Riddhima wouldn't be hungry till yet... So after talking to the manager, Armaan move inside to see Riddhima nowhere to be seen as she has already move in leaving him at the door... 

Riddhima felt as if she was living in a dream, she never thought Armaan would select a place like this for their honeymoon... It was looking so beautiful and romantic as nature was around the place... Seeing the suit being away from other apartments giving them full privacy, Riddhima felt that it would be the best for them as they need all the time with each other in these weeks... 

Riddhima was too lost admiring the place the moment she step out from the car, she forgot that Armaan was with her as well... Leaving him to deal with everything else, Riddhima move admiring every single corner capturing it in her heart as she wants to keep it save in her memories... 

It wasn't really suit but a two store tree house with a pool, in ground floor it has two single swings near the pool while inside there has another double swings with dinning table on one side where stairs on other side which leads to upstairs... Upstairs it was bed room with a small balcony with a swing and two chairs... Washroom was attach to the room, not too big but enough for two with a separate shower and jaccuzi... 

Every where it has glass windows and it looks so nice to see the nature outside where ever you go in the house if it's room, washroom or hall... Riddhima move around looking every single area, she move up to the bed room as she move out to the balcony to see the view outside... Riddhima smile got wide seeing the beautiful nature, it gave her a warm feeling as she imagine the days she would be spending there with her Armaan... 

While Riddhima was admiring the nature, Armaan came searching for her... Seeing Riddhima in the balcony, admiring the view that too without him, Armaan move close to her hugging her from behind... Riddhima got startled feeling someone hugging her but when she smell Armaan strong scent, she relax in his hold as both stood looking at the view... 

It was going to sunset soon as they catch evening flight due to their wedding took place in 10 am... Both were tired due to long day, first wedding than party follow by it... When it was going to end they rush to the airport to catch the flight, it took almost four to five hours in travelling and it makes them just want to sleep before they start a fresh day with each other... 

Both were in casual cloths, Armaan was in a t.shirt and jeans where else Riddhima was wearing a lose top and slim fit jeans... They stood holding each other but Riddhima felt her legs couldn't let her stand for long, she turn around in Armaan hold hugging him putting her weight on him... Armaan understood she must be feeling tired, so without saying anything he took her in his arms in bridal style and move inside... 

Armaan put Riddhima on bed and move the net which was hang above the bed to side as it was left in middle of the bed tie with a string... Armaan open it as he joins Riddhima who move to one side giving space to him... Knowing Riddhima would be very tired, Armaan just laid on the empty side but next moment he felt Riddhima moving close to him as she kept her head on his chest with her one hand going around on his waist... 

Armaan was surprise with her action, he thought it would take sometimes for her to be comfortable sharing the bed with him as it was new to her as well as for him... Armaan look at her face to see Riddhima eyes was closed, Armaan knows it was no used to disturb her knowing she wouldn't dare to move leaving comfortable place... 

When Riddhima didn't feel Armaan hand on her body, Riddhima move a little looking at his face to see Armaan lost... Riddhima was thinking what must be going on his mind when she realized how she has make herself comfortable in his arms while he must be thinking she would be uncomfortable to share the bed with him... 
'Zyada mat socho lawyer saahab... I m a girl from this generation not from 90's, shaadi ki hai tumse... Toh ek bed share karne mein uncomfortable kyun hogi... Give some rest to your brain, it needs to be fresh so we can start our life together...' Riddhima said moving a little up, hiding her face on his neck...
'You don't need to tell this detective saahiba...' Armaan said... 
'Phir aankhein bade bade karke kyun lete ho... Sojao aur mujhe bhi sone doh...' Riddhima said...
'Maine kab tumhe disturb kiya...' Armaan asked...
'Disturb toh nehi kiya but hold me so I can sleep...' Riddhima said...
'Kyun...' Armaan asked...
'Kyun ka ki matlab, maine kaha issiliyeh...' Riddhima said...
'Bas sirf pakadke main kiya karunga...' Armaan said... 
'I know, aur bhi bohot kuch chal raha hai tumhare dhimag mein lawyer saahab lekin abhi ke liye bas pakadke sojao... Baaki baad mein dekhenge hum...' Riddhima said kissing his earlobe making him shut...

Armaan smile with her action as it send a current on his body with the small kiss she left on his earlobe... Automatically his eyes got closed feeling the small yet sensual kiss from his darling wife, his hand move on her body as he pull her close to him while his other hand rest on her hips... Kissing her temple, Armaan also laid with his eyes closed but his brain was still busy thinking how Riddhima would love to know what he has plan for her for next three weeks... 

FEW HOURS LATER

Riddhima sleep got disturb when she was feeling cold, she open her eyes trying to understand where she was as for a moment she forgot about travelling with Armaan... Remembering about Armaan, Riddhima look at her side to see Armaan back towards her... Riddhima look around to see darkness still outside, she rubbed her bare arms as she saw the comforter on their lower body... 

Riddhima pull the comforter up to her neck but when Armaan started to move in his sleep due to sudden disturbed, she move close to him to see him going back to sleep... Armaan was laying on his stomach, his face was turn to other side so Riddhima couldn't see it... 

As sleep vanished from Riddhima eyes, she thought to check the time before disturbing Armaan... Riddhima took her purse which was kept on side table, she check the time and realized it wasn't set according to Thailand time.. Riddhima let the mobile in her purse as she turn to look at Armaan who was still in his beautiful sleep... 

An idea came to Riddhima brain, how can she let him sleep when her sleep has vanished... Riddhima move close to him, half of her body laying over Armaan body... When Armaan didn't move, Riddhima move her face close to him and blow his ears making it ticklish... Armaan rubbed his ear but when back to his sleep making Riddhima continue it but when didn't break his sleep Riddhima thought to try something else... 

Riddhima move her finger on his neck and neckline but when it didn't also work, Riddhima pull down the comforter a little from his waist and pull his t.shirt up as she sensually move up her fingers on his back... Riddhima knows, it would surely make Armaan sleep vanished... Riddhima kept moving her fingers on his back knowing he wouldn't be able to ignore for much... 

As Riddhima kept making patterns, Armaan sleep started to break... Feeling something cold on his back, Armaan was wondering what was happening as he wore t.shirt... When Armaan mind started to realized what was happening, he couldn't help but smile as he laid with his eyes closed... Armaan thought not to react but when he felt Riddhima hand moving under his body on his abs and soon her breath was near his earlobe as Riddhima lips touch on his earlobe... 

Armaan felt his breath got stuck in his throat feeling Riddhima lips moving on his ear and earlobe... Riddhima felt Armaan body reacting, a smile form in her lips realizing her plan was working and Armaan sleep has broke now... When Riddhima was satisfied with her action, she move away letting Armaan turn looking towards her... Riddhima smirk seeing Armaan fully awake, Armaan raise his eyebrow asking what was that... 

Riddhima move close to him resting her hand on his chest as she rest her chin over her hand... Armaan kept looking at her, waiting for her to speak why she has disturb his sleep when outside was still dark... Armaan put his hands around her waist as he wait for her to speak... 
'I never knew you sleep do deeply...' Riddhima said...
'Was very tired that's why... Lekin tum itni jaldi kyun utgayi...' Armaan asked...
'I was feeling cold and when I open my eyes, neend gayab hogayi...' Riddhima said moving her fingers on his face...
'Accha, toh phirse koshish karte na sone ki...' Armaan said...
'Itni der tak kaise so sakte hai...' Riddhima said...
'Abhi subah bhi nehi huva Riddhima, ut ke kiya karenge...' Armaan asked...
'Tumhe pata nehi hum kiya kar sakte hai...' Riddhima asked with a grin on her face...
'Itni raat mein, yaha karne koh hai kiya Riddhima...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, you are so stupid... Saara maza khatam kardi...' Riddhima said moving out putting her hair in to a messy bun as it was left open... 
'Yeh mazak ta...' Armaan asked...
'Nehi, kuch aur ta jo tumhe samajh nehi aaya lawyer saahib... Filal mujhe bhuk lagi hai, ab utgaye hai toh let's see if there is anything to eat...' Riddhima said as she got down from bed...
'Neeche fridge mein hoga kuch na kuch, mujhe toh bhuk nehi hai... Main waapas sone jaa raha hoon...' Armaan said hiding in the comforter...
'No you will not unless I don't have anything...' Riddhima said pulling the comforter off from him...
'Riddhima, what the heck yaar... Bhuk tumhe lagi hai toh jaakar kuch khao aur sojao...' Armaan said...
'How rude is that Armaan, hum yaha honeymoon pe aaye hai aur tumhe sona hai... How unromantic...' Riddhima said crossing her hands on chest... 
'Haan toh kiya huva, honeymoon pe aaye toh ab sona bhi mana hai kiya... Riddhima, hum normal insaan hai toh raat mein soenge nehi toh kiya karenge...' Armaan said...
'Maanti hoon normal hai, sona chahiyeh lekin shayad tum bhul rahe ho hum evening mein soya bina kuch khaye... Aur normal hoon issiliye mujhe bhuk lagi hai... Tum chalo mere saath bas mujhe aur kuch nehi sunna...' Riddhima said...
'Ahaan, so Mrs. Detective Mallik koh dar lag raha hai right...' Armaan said coming out from the bed...
'In your dream Mr. Lawyer Mallik, it's just that I don't like to eat alone... You know, I m not used to have meals alone...' Riddhima said showing attitude but truth was she was feeling a little scared in new place, that too when tree's were around the place... 

Also light's were off in down stairs as they came directly on bed without caring about the time and kept sleeping without caring about the time... A dim light was on in the room, it was the only light in whole house... Seeing Riddhima expression, Armaan very well understood it was the reason but she wouldn't accept it as she is too stubborn... 

Knowing sleep wouldn't come as it has vanished from his eyes, Armaan move to Riddhima as he pull Riddhima with him as they left from the room... Both move down carefully as it was dark, Riddhima was holding Armaan's t.shirt... Armaan left Riddhima but she was still holding his t.shirt... 
'Riddhima, light on karne jaa raha hoon...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh on karo na...' Riddhima said...
'Tum chodenge nehi toh kaise jaun...' Armaan said..
'Chalo...' Riddhima said moving with him...
'Darpok...' Armaan said...
'Main darpok nehi hoon...' Riddhima said...
'Dikh raha hai... Chalo tum fridge check karo...' Armaan said finally as he on the light's... 

As soon as the light's were on, Riddhima left Armaan t.shirt and move to the fridge showing attitude to prove that she wasn't scared... Armaan knew she wouldn't accept but he always knows, how to make her accept being a lawyer... So as soon as Riddhima move towards little area which has a fridge, iron table with auto washing machine, Armaan thought to play a prank on her...

Knowing she would react if he off the light's if she is scared of darkness, Armaan off it making Riddhima scream making Armaan laugh with her sudden scream... Armaan on the light to see Riddhima standing with her hands on her face but the moment Armaan on it back, Riddhima move her hand off from her face and glare at him for scaring the hell out of her... 

Armaan couldn't help but laugh out loud seeing Riddhima expression, he move towards her but Riddhima move to the fridge ignoring Armaan... To their luck, fridge was loaded with drinks and fruits... Knowing they wouldn't get anything else at this time, Riddhima got a drink and apple from it as she move away from Armaan... Armaan knew Riddhima was faking anger as he scared her, when she didn't take a drink for him but only for her Armaan thought it would be fun to irritate.. 

Riddhima move to the swing which was in the hall, Armaan follow her and before Riddhima could sit Armaan sit on it making Riddhima shocked with his action... Armaan gave her his best smile who again ignore and try to leave but Armaan hold her hand and pull her next to him holding her close by her waist... 
'Kiya hai...' Riddhima asked...
'Naraz kyun ho jaaneman...' Armaan asked smirking very well knowing the reason... 

Riddhima ignore him and open the can but before she could take a sip, Armaan hold her hand and took a sip from it making Riddhima mouth open slightly with shocked... Armaan grin and next second he took out the apple from Riddhima hand and took a bite from it too...
'Armaan, if you want to eat whty don't you get one from the fridge...' Riddhima said trying to snatch the apple from him...
'Lekin ab toh maine yeh khaliya, I don't mind sharing but if you don't want you can get one for you...' Armaan said moving the apple close to her lips... 

Riddhima turn her face showing she was upset with him and his stupid action, she try to move but Armaan hold her close not letting Riddhima go... Riddhima look at him as if asking why he was holding her, Armaan just move the apple close to her lips asking to have a bite... When Riddhima turn her face again, Armaan smile seeing how stubborn she is...
'Kitna bhi inkaar karlo Jaan, yeh sach nehi badhal sakte tum andhere se darte ho...' Armaan said...
'Pata ta toh kyun mujhe dara ya, jaan nikal di tumne meri...' Riddhima said still not looking at him...
'Jhutiii, jaan kaise nikal sakte hai tumhari...' Armaan said taking another bite from the apple... 
'Kyun nehi nikal sakte...' Riddhima asked looking at him...
'Kyunki tumhari jaan toh mere paas hai aur main itni asaani se jaane kaise de sakti hoon...' Armaan said winking at her...
'How cheesy Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Chalo, u atleast agree I m cheesy... Wanna taste if I do really taste cheesy or sweet...???' Armaan asked bending over her...
'No thank you Mr. Lawyer Mallik...' Riddhima said putting her free hand on his chest as the drink was on her other hand...
'Arey, aise kaise... Mujhe toh tumhe taste karwana hai...' Armaan said moving his face close to her... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan who seal her lips with his... 

Riddhima felt her heart skip a beat feeling Armaan body over her, she try to keep distance between them but Riddhima forgot everything the moment their lips met... Armaan suck her lower lips, Riddhima was too surprise to respond as she her mind got numb... Armaan knows Riddhima has just forgot the world around them, so he break the kiss linking her lips before moving out... 

Armaan look at her face expression knowing she was lost, Riddhima kept staring at him trying to understand what just happen.. Armaan knows it wouldn't be good to make her anger more so he forward the apple asking through his eyes to take a bite from it... 

As she was hungry and not feeling to go and get another apple for her, she took a bite from it making Armaan smile... Riddhima hold his hand and move it to his mouth asking him to eat too which Armaan happily ate... When Armaan didn't move off from her, Riddhima push him a little but Armaan wasn't in mood to move... 
'Armaan, sit straight...' Riddhima said...
'Kyun, jab hum aise beit ke kha sakte hai toh why should I sit straight...' Armaan said with a grin...
'Armaan, please...' Riddhima said very well understanding what must be going in his mind... 
'Yes Riddhima...' Armaan said still not moving... 

Riddhima knows it would be a waste of time to ask him to move, so ignoring the closeness they continue to have the fruit and drink sharing as they feed each other... When finally they were done, they move to through the empty can and wash their hands... 

As they were done, Armaan took Riddhima in his arms making Riddhima surprise... Riddhima hands move around his neck, seeing the smirk on his face Riddhima understood something was surely going in his mind... Armaan took Riddhima up to the room, he make her stand when they reach making Riddhima move to her bags to take new pair of cloths as they haven't change yet... 

Seeing Riddhima was taking cloths, Armaan understood she must want to change... He move out to the balcony letting Riddhima change as he stand near the railing with his hand on it... Riddhima look around to see Armaan standing with his back to her, she thought of something and than turn back to her bag as she kept the cloth and took another one thinking how Armaan would react to see her in that... 

Armaan who was standing out in the balcony heard washroom door got closed but he just stood there, looking up at the sky to see the night continue with stars twinkling but moon was no were to be seen... While Armaan wait for Riddhima, Riddhima took her sweet time to fresh up and change... 

Hearing the door of washroom open after like ten minutes or so, Armaan look around to be left shocked seeing Riddhima change in to a nightie which reveal almost every single part of her body... Armaan wasn't expecting Riddhima to take such step but he felt his throat go dry seeing Riddhima in that sexy nightie... 

Riddhima smirk seeing Armaan expression which show he has lost his mind as well as his heart to her once again... Riddhima always manage to make Armaan forget the world and with this move, Armaan believe that how Riddhima was ready to take their relation to the next level... 

Knowing Armaan got her signal why she was wearing it, Riddhima move towards him taking every step slowly as Armaan eyes move on her body admiring her perfect well maintain figure... Armaan felt his heart stop for a second seeing Riddhima moving towards him, as if she was slowly stepping in his life to complete it being his wife... 

Riddhim knows Armaan was lost in her and she felt proud of herself for making him lose his sense... When Armaan kept staring at her without blinking his eyes, Riddhima stood in front of him just few inch's away as she put her hand over Armaan eyes to break his trace... 

Smile form in Armaan lips feeling Riddhima hand covering his eyes as he saw only darkness but he knows, the moment her hand would be move away from his eyes he would be welcome with that face which he wants to see rest of his life in every morning after he wakes up and every night before going to sleep... That smile, which gives a warm unknown feeling making him believe how bright his life is just a single sight of her... 

Riddhima also smile seeing Armaan smile as she hide his eyes, Armaan move her hand as he kiss it before putting it on his chest close to his heart which was beating her name in it's every beat... Armaan other hand move on Riddhima waist pulling her close to him making Riddhima body jammed on his... Riddhima felt her cheeks turn its color but she kept looking at him as their eyes met which shows unconditional love... 

Armaan move his other hand which he was holding Riddhima hand on her face as he was trying to believe that if she was real or not... Riddhima smile widely seeing Armaan expression and act, she move her face close to him lingering her lips on corner of Armaan lips... Feeling Riddhima hot breath as well as her lips on his, Armaan eyes got closed as it make him believe it was truly happening... 

Riddhima move out to look at Armaan and seeing his eyes close, Riddhima understood Armaan was enjoying the moment... Riddhima ruffle his hair making Armaan open his eyes as their eyes met again... Smile were adoring on their lips as they were just few steps away to enter a whole new life with each other... 
'Toh kuch yaad aaya Lawyer Saahab...' Riddhima asked not breaking their eye lock... 
'Bhul kaise sakta hoon... Kitna tumne inthizaar kiya hai, utna maine bhi is din ke liye inthizaar kiya hai Riddhima...' Armaan said...
'Toh pehle anjaan kyun bana...' Riddhima asked...
'Kyunki, I know you would do anything to make me understand what you was trying to say...' Armaan said...
'Mujhe thang karne mein tumhe bohot maza aata haina...' Riddhima said...
'Maza toh aata but I feel really happy to see how much you are willing to take next step, accepting me and ready to start our life without any hesitate in any step we had to take together...' Armaan said...
'What to do lawyer saahab, I have lost my heart to you... True, I m new to all this but it's not I m not aware of what happen after marriage between two people... When I have decide to spend my whole life with you, why to wait...' Riddhima said..
'Ayye hayye my Jhansi ki rani, sach mein I m very lucky to have you in my life... You always manage to surprise me with your single move... If it's showing your attitude, love or bold side... You always manage to make me fall harder, deeper and crazier than I m already...' Armaan said...
'Than why wasting time, let's do some action... Or should I show you what to do...' Riddhima said moving her finger sensually on his jawline... 
'I would love to but don't worry, I will equally give support to you whatever you wish to do for me...' Armaan said trying to bite her finger... 
'I like it Mr. Lawyer Mallik... Now shut up and make me yours...' Riddhima said putting her free hand around his neck closing the distance between their lips before Armaan could say anything in return... 

Feeling Riddhima lips on his lips, Armaan smile with her move... Armaan was glad that Riddhima wasn't like those shy girl's but she has the gut to ask for what is her's and know how to get it... Armaan hands move on her body as he pull her close to him, feeling every single part of her body sending shiver run down her spine... Riddhima also put her full weight on Armaan as her chest touch on Armaan hard chest making Armaan heart race faster feeling her softness... 

Armaan make Riddhima legs leave the floor as he deep the kiss and took her to their new world where they would be building a whole new house, with their little family, their kids who would be the love buds of their life who will hold their relation and make it strong... Both were lost in each other, exploring and taking their love to new levels breaking every single barrier... 

8 YEARS LATER 

Ladies of the house were working in the kitchen as they make breakfast checking the time every second as their hands were working as fast as it could... Servant's were around them as they help them like bringing ingredients and washing dishes, plates and glasses to ready the table by the time the ladies finish making foods... Both were talking and smiling about something as they work, it seems they were enjoying each other company as they cook for their family... 

When the clock announce it was 8 am , eldest one turn to the young one to see she was arranging foods on plates... They were almost done making breakfast and it had to be serve on the table... Lady smile seeing how the other one was making everything perfect just the way she has make their life perfect by entering their life... 
'Riddhima, rehne doh aap... Main baaki sab sambhalungi, tum jaakhe Armaan koh utao... Usko aaj ek case ke liye jaldi jaana haina...' Lady said...
'Mom, bas hogayi... Aur aapko kiya lagta hai, mujhe aapke bete koh utana padega... Aap jaante haina woh apne kaam koh lekar kitna careful hai... Zarurat hi nehi padte usko utane ka...' Riddhima said...
'Bilkul sahi kaha Princess ne, abhi tumhari bete koh study room mein dekhe aa raha hoon Nandini... Apne kaam mein itna busy hai, usko pata nehi chala main waha gaye aur waapas aaye...' Man said coming inside the kitchen...
'Aap yaha kiya lene aaye ho Karan...' Nandini ask looking at Karan as he stood near Riddhima...
'Apne beti ke haat ki adrak wala chai... Milenge na Princess... ' Karan said making Riddhima smile...
'Why not dad, abhi bana deti hoon...' Riddhima said moving to the stove again to make tea for Karan...
'Haan haan, subah se ab tak doh baar pee chuka hai... Pata nehi chai mein kiya rakka hai jo aap itna peete ho, jis din Riddhima ne pehli baar banaya tabse bechari se baar baar banwati hai tum...' Nandini said...
'Madam, usmein mere Princess ek aisa ingrediant milate hai woh sirf wohi mila sakte hai...' Karan said...
'Of course, beti ki pyar... Yehi kahenge na aap, bana denge woh... Aap jaakar tayyar hojao, office nehi jaana kiya...' Nandini said...
'Tumhe kyun jhalan horahi hai... Ahaan, I know... Kyunki main Riddhima se tumse zyada pyar karta hoon ab issiliye na...' Karan said...
'Kuch bhi Karan, aisa kuch nehi hai...' Nandini said...
'Dekha Princess, tumhari mom koh hazam nehi hoti yeh baat ki main ab usse zyada tumse pyar karta hoon...' Karan said...
'I know dad, pehle sirf mom ti aapke life mein as only lady... Now two more is added to the list...' Riddhima said as she make tea for Karan... 
'Ab kuch nehi ho sakte, yeh baat toh tumhe maanna padega ki mere life mein sirf tum akele aurat nehi ho...' Karan said...
'Well I m happy I m in your life dad...' Riddhima said giving the tea cup to Karan...
'As if I m not happy with you being in his life Riddhima, tum dono paagal hogaye ho... Kuch bhi bakwaas karte rahte ho...' Nandini said making her way out from the kitchen...
'Kyun nehi hogi tum, mere alawa tumhari life mein bhi toh doh boys hai right Princess...' Karan said as they move out after Nandini... 
'Karan, aap toh aise bol raha hai jaise aap unlogo se zara sa bhi pyar nehi karte...' Nandini said...
'Karta hoon na, lekin main apne Princess aur Angel se un dono se tohda zyada pyar karta hoon...' Karan said...
'Yeh baat aap apne champ ke saamne mat kehna, woh aapko chodenge nehi...' Nandini said...
'Of course, kaise bhul sakta hoon woh mujhse kya kiya karwate hai... Bilkul apne baap pe gaye hai, jab Armaan chota ta, tab woh bhi aise mujhe punishment dete hai...' Karan said...
'Haan, lekin phir bhi humein ek beti ki kami mehsus huvi...' Nandini said...
'Lekin ab woh kami puri hogayi hai... Princess aur Angel ke aane ke baad, ek second ke liye bhi aisa nehi laga yeh humhare aulat nehi hai...' Karan said...

Seeing Karan and Nandini was getting emotional remembering how they miss having a daughter but seeing how they had accepted Riddhima as their daughter, Riddhima thought it was enough of being emotional... Karan and Nandini sit in the hall as they all will be having breakfast together, as other would take sometimes to get ready they wait for them to come down after getting ready for the day... 
'Aap dono kiya baate lekar beit gaye... Chalo fresh hojao aap dono, main dekhti hoon Armaan kaha hai...' Riddhima said...
'Haan tum bhi fresh hojao...' Nandini said...
'Waise kaha hai humhare Angel aur Champ...' Karan ask as he sip his favorite tea make by his princess... 

Nandini also look at Riddhima when Karan asked about Angel and Champ, they know by now they must be awake but no one has any idea what they are up to... Not hearing any noise till yet, they were sure that both must be cooking something which they would put action on it any second... 
'They must be awake now, will be up to some mischief...' Riddhima said...
'Wonder who would be their target today...' Nandini said...
'Armaan hi hoga hamesha ke tarah...' Karan said smiling...
'Main dekhti hoon...' Riddhima said moving towards the stairs to go their room... 

While Karan enjoy his tea, Nandini also left to fresh up before joining for breakfast with others... Riddhima move to the kids room but it was empty, their bed was a mess as they just has wake up... Riddhima look around to see everything else on there place's neatly arrange the way she had previous night before putting the kids to bed... 

Understanding they must have left the room as washroom door was lock from outside, Riddhima move out in search of two mischief kids in the house... Riddhima move to other room to see if they were their but there was no sign of them... 

Atlast Riddhima went to see if they were in study, Armaan was working on a case and she knows if they do anything Armaan would get disturb... However, Armaan wouldn't say anything to them is the reason that their kids do anything they want without caring being scold by their mother... Riddhima quietly enter the study room to see Armaan walking around the room holding a file... 

Riddhima stop seeing how handsome he was looking in a white shirt and black trousers, ready for work... Armaan has put his reading glass as he reads the file, trying to study every single word which was written on the paper... Armaan was unaware of Riddhima present but soon he felt someone gaze giving him a feeling that it was his Riddhima...
'Stop checking me Mrs. Detective Mallik..' Armaan said looking towards Riddhima still holding the file...

Riddhima smile hearing him,  she knows it wouldn't be good to disturb him when he was working on a important case... Armaan has a hearing that day afternoon and Riddhima knows how hard he was working on it to give justice to his client...
'I wasn't checking you out Mr. Lawyer saahab...' Riddhima said...
'Toh aap yaha kiya kar rahe ho...' Armaan asked moving close to her...
'Dekhne aayi ti...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Yehi ki na apni pati koh kuch chahiyeh ya nehi... Sahi waqt pe aaye ho, I really need something...' Armaan said standing in front of Riddhima just as close as he could... 
'Accha, aapko kiya chahiyeh Mr. Lawyer Mallik...' Riddhima said...
'Tum...' Armaan said pulling Riddhima in his arms...
'I knew it, dil nehi barta na tumhara...' Riddhima said as her hands on his chest...
'Kaise barenge, tum din ba din itni khubsurat aur hot jo lagte ho...' Armaan said...
'Control yourself Mr. Mallik, kyun baar baar bhul jaate ho aap doh bacche ke baap ho...' Riddhima said moving her one hand around his neck and slapping her other hand softly on his chest..
'Hayye, wohi toh... Lagta nehi main doh bacchon ka baap hoon na aap doh bacche ki ma...' Armaan said trying to seal her lips... 
'Armaan, kiya kar rahe ho...' Riddhima said putting her hand on his lips... 
'Apna hak le raha hoon, subahse tumne mujhe ek kiss nehi diya... Apne dose ke bina main kaam pe dyan kaise dun...' Armaan said moving Riddhima hand which was on his lips holding it close to his heart... 
'No wonder our kids are so mischief... Bilkul tum par gaye hai...' Riddhima said trying to move out from Armaan hold...
'Look's whose talking, they are a mixture of us... Don't put all the blame on me Riddhima, like always...' Armaan said pulling Riddhima close to him making her stop struggling in his hold...
'Jo sach hai wohi bata rahi hoon, abhi chodo mujhe... Main yaha sirf issiliye aayi hoon, dekhna ta woh dono shaitaan bacche kaha hai...' Riddhima said...
'Dekh liya, nehi haina yaha... Chalo ab good wife ke tarah ek mind blowing kiss doh apni pati koh...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, koi aajaenge...' Riddhima said...
'Haan toh abhi aaya nehi na, chalo jaldi karo nehi toh woh doh shaitaan aajaenge kabab mein haddi banne...' Armaan said moving his one hand on her nape pulling her face close to him... 

Feeling Armaan hand sensually moving on her nape making her heartbeat fast with his touch... Armaan look at her eyes making Riddhima loose her sense when her eyes met with his attractive orbs which always make her forget the world around them... Both were lost in each other. their face were just inch away when they heard footsteps making them look towards the door... 

Two tiny heads peeped inside the room looking as if they were secretly trying to get some proof against someone... Riddhima try to move out from Armaan hold seeing them but Armaan didn't leave her as he raise his eye brow looking at the two who move inside making Armaan laugh at their dressing style while Riddhima eyes popped out to see what they were wearing... 

Naughtiness were sparkling in their eyes as they stood giving their best smile, Riddhima look at Armaan seeing him laughing but still was holding her... Armaan control his smile seeing Riddhima shocked expression and he knows now no one can save the kids from her scold... 
'Yaha kiya ho raha hai Dad...' One asked making the other hit her forehead for asking such a stupid question...
'Arey buddu Mallik, aap ko dikhai nehi dete kiya... Woh Mom koh pakda huva hai...' Other said hitting the boy head on his back making him rubbed there as he bit his tongue... 
'Main buddu nehi hoon... Main detective hoon...' Boy said correcting the coat which was big for him...
'Aur main lawyer... Dadda ke tarah...' Girl said pulling the coat she was wearing which was too big for her as it reach down to her feet... 
'Aur aap dono koh hum dono mila apni jasoosi aur hukum chalane...' Armaan asked...
'Why not dad, ghar se hi shuru karna chahiyeh na... Dusron ke life mein nak kyun poke karna, right di...' Boy said...
'Of course, jab ghar ke log itna interest hai toh baahar ke log koh kyun bhav dena...' Girl said... 
'Baapre, dekho in dono koh Riddhima... Kitni badi badi baatein kar raha hai...' Armaan said...
'Kyunki hum bade hai Dad... We are five years old...' Boy said showing his best smile...
'Yes Dadda, we are big children...' Girl said showing her dimples in her cheeks... 

All this while, Riddhima just stood staring at their five old years kid... Who act like ten years old, their action and words make every single person wonder if they are really five years old or older than that... Both were mixture of them, twins but not identical... They have straight hair, big attractive eyes and healthy body... Their eyes color is different as boy got Armaan blue orbs while girls got Riddhima green orbs with Armaan's dimples... 

Five years ago, they came to their life to complete Armaan and Riddhima's life with happiness and love... Spreading love and making a special place in every single person's life, they become the reason of their smile as they didn't leave a moment to bring smile on their face... 

Seeing Riddhima lost, Armaan nudge her bring her out from her trace... Riddhima move his hand out from her waist as she stood facing their kids, Armaan didn't hold her this time knowing she would get angry on him if he act smart and shameless in front of their kids, who are not less than devils as they would go and tell their grandparents that their father was holding their mother in his arms... 

Being not old enough to understand, those situatins shouldn't be speak in front of others, both make them embarrassed in front of both Armaan and Riddhima family... Where else Anjali and Atul enjoy as it make them shut still after being married for eight years... 
'Phirse tum log meri aur apne dadda ke kapde pehen li Arima Armaan Mallik aur Aayan Armaan Mallik...' Riddhima said making them grin...
'Lagta hai mom ki aankhein check karwana padega...' Arima whisper making Aayan laugh but he put his hand on his mouth knowing Riddhima would scold them for making fun of her...
'Kiya kusur pusur kar rahe ho tum Arima, mujhe bhi batao...' Riddhima said...
'Mom, of course humne pehna hai... Nehi toh kamre mein hoti na yeh...'Arima said showing the coat... 
'Kitni baar mana kiya hai tum dono koh...' Riddhima said...
'Jabse pehenne lagi tabse...' Aayan whisper to Arima making her giggle... 
'Phirse kusur pusur kar rahe ho...' Riddhima said moving to them...
'Mom, ab humein accha lagte hai toh hum kyun nehi pehen sakte...' Aayan asked...
'Waise galati humhari nehi hai... Aapko pasand nehi toh humhare liye humhare size ke dilwa kyun nehi dete...' Arima said...
'She is right mom, phir aap log ke coat hum nhi pehenunga...' Aayan said...
'Dekh rahe ho tum Armaan... It's all because of you...' Riddhima said...
'Arey, you are blaming me again...' Armaan said...
'You used to make them wear our coat, ab dekho in dono koh chain nehi milti humhare kadpe na pehente toh...' Riddhima said...
'Ab ismein dadda ki kiya galati hai... Aapne mana na kiya hota toh woh humhare liye humhari size ke coat kabka le aate...' Arima said...
'Thank you Angel, sirf aap apne dadda koh samajhte hai...' Armaan said...
'Waise mom is not wrong either... Why to waste when we wouldn't be wearing it every day...' Aayan said not being able to see both father and sister blaming his mother... 

Arima is two minutes elder to Aayan as she born before him... While Arima is dadda's girl, Aayan is mamma's boy as neither of them could hear anything against their favorite people but sometimes they play against them and unknowningly make them embrassed in front of their grandparents... 
'Here we go, mamma's boy...' Arima said...
'And you are Dadda's girl...' Aayan said...
'Haan because dadda loves me more...' Arima said...
'Same, mamma loves me more...' Aayan said...
'Even Dadu loves me more...' Arima said...
'Nanu loves me more...' Aayan said...
'Nani loves me more...' Arima said...
'Dadi loves me more...' Aayan said... 

Armaan and Riddhima smile seeing how both were busy telling each other who loves who most... Truth is everyone loves them equally but when they take each other side, they feel that person loves them more... Like in Mallik Masion, Karan always take Arima side while Nandini takes Aayan side... Where in Gupta Mansion, Shashank take Aayan side while Padma takes Arima side... 

Armaan and Riddhima move to them as Armaan sit next to Arima on his knee's while Riddhima sit next to Aayan on her knee's as they hugs their kids... Aayan and Arima also hugs their parents with their hands around their neck making Armaan and Riddhima smile with their cute action... 
'Baccho, we all love you both equally... Not a single percent more or less...' Riddhima said caring Arima face while she hugs Aayan...
'Haan baccho, because you both are a part of us... How can we not love you both equally... Always remember, whoever side we take it doesn't mean we love you less ok...' Armaan said holding Aayan hand as he kept hugging Arima... 
'We know Dadda/Mamma and we both also love u too...' Aayan and Arima said together... 

They share a group hug as smile adore on their face, Armaan and Riddhima was bless to have Arima and Aayan in their life because it makes their relation stronger than it was at the starting of their life together... Like it says, a child make a family complete, they both has complete Armaan and Riddhima family by coming in their life...
'Lekin iska matlab nehi aap dono jo mamma kehte hai woh baat koh ignore karenge ok...' Riddhima said moving Aayan away and making both face to her...

Aayan and Arima look at each other as if they were debating to agree with Riddhima or they should continue with their act which they had been doing from last two years... Before Riddhima didn't stop them thinking they would stop it but when it become to daily act of them, Riddhima kept telling them not to do it as sometimes they end up messing the cloths... 

Riddhima wait for them to promise hoping this time they would listen to her but seeing both looking at each other Riddhima got a feeling that something must be going in their small brain... They weren't to give up so easily and she knows it would be hard to make them promise for something which they enjoy doing... Armaan also wait for them but seeing both talking through eyes, Armaan understood they wouldn't agree so easily... 

After talking and finally deciding what they would do, both turn their attention towards Riddhima who was waiting for their answer but no hopes knowing they wouldn't agree easily what she has said... Even Armaan was eager to know what they would say, somehow he got a hint that they would run away..
'Mom, of course...' Aayan said but stop letting Arima continue...
'We agree on whatever u say...' Arima said...
'But not on this...' Aayan and Arima said together... 

Before Riddhima could say anything, both run away laughing out loud... Armaan smile seeing their mischeif kids, as expected they wouldn't ever listen when Riddhima ask them not to wear their coats... Riddhima wouldn't mind if they mess her coat because she always keep another pair hidden from them but when they mess Armaan coat, as he use only one than they had to face problem if Armaan has to wear it to any hearing in the court... 

Kids laughter was echoing in the house as they run down stairs, Armaan and Riddhima watch them going to Karan and Nandini room as they weren't anywhere to be seen... Riddhima knows it was no used of asking them to get ready before having breakfast as they wouldn't, she move to fresh up so they could have breakfast and make them ready for school... 

When Armaan saw Riddhima moving to their room, he also went behind her... Riddhima wasn't aware of Armaan following her got busy selecting her dress when she felt Armaan arms around her waist... Riddhima smile as she felt shiver run downs her spines feeling Armaan hot breath kissing her nape as he move his lips on her earlobe kissing it softly...
'Ab aapko kiya chahiyeh lawyer saahab...' Riddhima ask taking her cloths... 
'Mera dose...' Armaan said turning her in his hold...
'Tum nehi maanonge na...' Riddhima said putting her hand around his neck...
'Not a chance...' Armaan said...
'No wonder our kids are so naughty...' Riddhima said...
'Told you, they are mixture of both... Sweet, cute, lovely and naughty...' Armaan said touching his forehead against her forehead...
'Much more naughtier than their Dadda Mallik...' Riddhima said smiling feeling Armaan hand move on her lower back...
'Kyunki woh dono mein humhare soul hai, when we both are naughty how can it be possible they don't get it from both of us right...' Armaan said...
'Who said I m naughty, main bilkul naughty nehi hoon...' Riddhima said...
'Accha...' Armaan asked...
'Sacchii...' Riddhima said grinning...
'Jo bhi ho, main bohot khush hoon tum mere life mein aayi...' Armaan said...
'Aur main bohot lucky hoon, mujhe tum mila...' Riddhima said...
'I m glad I agree to meet you that day...' Armaan said...
'I m glad u agree to meet me because already I have decided that if I marry anyone, it would be you...' Riddhima said...
'Accha, pehle se hi mujhe pasand karliya toh kaha kyun nehi...' Armaan asked...
'Kyunki I want you to fall in love with me... Not agree to marry me because our family wants or I want you to marry me...' Riddhima said...
'Hmm matlab tumne apni detective mujhpar bhi use kiya...' Armaan asked her...
'Of course, aisa ho sakte hai kiya jo mujhe pasand hai uske baare mein sabse choti aur badi baatein pata na lagaun...' Riddhima said smiling finally revealing how she knows him before they meet...
'Not bad Mrs. Detective Mallik, I m glad I m your first choice...' Armaan said...
'And you are my last choice too Mr. Lawyer Mallik...' Riddhima said... 
'I love you...' Armaan said...
'I love you more...' Riddhima said before Armaan seal her lips... 

Armaan seal Riddhima lips, promising her that he will love her till his last breath... Same goes with Riddhima as she kiss him back, promising to love him and fulfilled his every needs and desire till end of their life... Armaan and Riddhima was lost in each other, promising to live their life with each other till the end loving without any condition and limit... 

- THE END -

So Finally another story came to an end...
I hope u all would enjoy it...
Leave comment and press like...
Ignore the mistakes...
Take care...
Love You All...

With Love, 
Rihoohaws... 
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely epilogue. . ..
I liked how you showed AR's wedding in Catholic style. ...it was simple and beautiful. ...
I was waiting for the priest to say "You may kiss the bride now"... the line didn't come but the KISS surely graced the occasion.
AR eloped from their own reception lol...
Aaah honeymoon was romantic. ...Bold Ridz and a numb Armaan is something new...
And finally the munchkins ...playing lawyer and detective was adorable...there were some nice family moments. ..
And last but not the least I loved how Riddhima always shifted all the blame on Armaan...so like us 😊