Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: tv05

Awesome part...

Thanx fr pm...

Thanks dear...
Hope u would enjoy the last part as well...
take care :) 
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natalya_bedi

Romantic as well as emotional. ...
It had AR's first kiss...another kiss was icing on the cake...their romantic moments were too adorable..
And then Ridz got kidnapped. ...her hero will come to her rescue we don't need to worry.

Thanks dear..
Happy to know u enjoy the part...
Haha let's see if Armaan rescue him or not...
take care... 

RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: millee18

This is beautiful ❤️
The way they were trying to understand this new relation was way too adorable! And Riddhima got kidnapped... armaan was blaming himself for this as well:) he is goals.. literally goalsss!

Fabulous updateee... continue soon :)

Thanks dear..
It means a lot to see your comment...
Happy to know how much u enjoy the part...
hahaha 
In sha Allah part coming soon...
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashyyy

heyya again ur back with an update
so all is well
loved their relationship n their cure little scenes
wngry padma n scared n amused father daughter duo is fun to read then ar date while selectibg the ring n the beach scene where armaan made her wear the promise ring
all is going great but bina twist ke story thodi hogi ridhima ki kidnapping hogyi ? had hogyi kuch smoothly nah hota n then the emotional trauma of both families n all is heartbroken

but finally ridhz gave a clue to shashank she is actually smart
then the flashback one night before engagement of ar is just to romantic n sweet
i hope n doubt ye goli ridhz ko nah kidnapper ko lgi ho as shanky n armaan will reach
baki confirm as usual aap hi karoge

Hey Pal...
yes, I m back with another update...
And Soon I will be posting last part as well...
Love you for the lovely comment...

Happy to know how much u enjoy every scene of this part...
Heheh Why not, after all Padma is the head in the house...
Toh of course baap beti bhi usse darenge na...

Of course, how can a story go without a twist..
Heheh yes indeed she is very smart...
After all she is a detective mahnnn...
She knows when and how to do her job...

Heheh let's see what will happen in coming part...
Soonish I m gonna update...
Hope u will enjoy it...
Muwaahhh Love you <3
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: ITSABOUT_DMG

I just simply know that twist is waiting in upcoming part

so here it is
ek lawyer aur detective ki love story mei kidnapping ka tadka was a musttt n  yahan toh two reasons ki wajah se enemy ne ridhima ko kidnap kiya
first of shanky ne uske bhai ko arrest kiya
second of ammy ne usey umrkhaid ki saza dilwaya
so ridhima ko toh trouble hona hi tha
i just loved ridzi's part here
detective hai n smart bhi
loved how she fooled those goons by fake sleeping n then bracelet mei detector is such a cool idea
i know apni herione ko aisa kuch nahi hoga
she will be fine
but hero ki entry ka intezaar hai in goons ke adde par
will love to see some solid packed action sequence
hero jabtak  maar na khaaye aur gunde ko peetey na  tabtak aisi stories mei maza nahi aata 
kidnapping sequence pheeka lagta hai iske bina
i hope next part mei action sequence ho
😉

OMG Humey...
I m so loving your long and lovely comment...
It means a lot :D
Seems like this story is being very effecting :P haina hahaha...
That you can't help but give big big comment and no complaining as I m so much loving it...

Very happy to know how much u love the part...
eheh I know, after all maine likha hai...
toh bracelet mein device ki idea bhi meri hai ;)
I make Riddhima look smart in this as actually I m the smart one here right hahah...

Lolz, lets see as usual hero will fight with the goons or it would be something unique...
As you know, till now its been unique from the starting...
Their characters, professions and concept as well...
Action hai ya kuch aur...
Coming part mein pata chal jaenge...

Hope you will enjoy it...
take care...
Muwaahhh
Love u <3
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abbia_radeel

It was great  part 

Hope the gun shot  voice would be on the guys hand instead of rids.
Continue soon

Thanks dear...
Happy to know u like the part...
Lets see what really happen in next part..
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniashzadi

Hey dear

Lovely update...liked this new twist in the story hope riddhima is fine. Eagerly waiting to read next part
Love
Sania 

Thanks dear...
happy to know how much u love the part...
Will be updated next part soonish...

RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: meeraksg

hii😊

awesome part yaar 😊
riddhima kidnap ho gayi ...but koi ni armaan hai na hamara hero usko bacha lega 😉

loved it 😃

thanks for pm😛

eagerly waiting for next part 😃

Thanks dear...
Happy to know you like the part and enjoy it...
U r most welcome...
take care...

RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Aayoo...

itna lovy dovy chal raha tha ki ek dum se aapne goli hi chalwa di... 

but i loved the padma ki daat hihihi maza aaya mera ko hihihihi
and then kisne kidnap kiya ridhima ko.. sahi kahan aramaan ne uske karan bhi toh koi ridhima ko harm kar sakta hain aur real mein vo hi ho rhaa hain ...

i know apne bache ke liya parents bolte hain maat ja apni jaan ko dao par mat laga but mera ko acha nahi laga... unki hone wali bahu hain ridhima phir bhi they were like mat ja armaan... but i love i armaan took a stand... 

Hahaha, main aur twist na laun, aisa ho sakta hai kiya aayooo...
accha hai, kuch toh maza laga tumhe... 
of course, ab their profession aisa hai ki toh Armaan bhi fault main hai...

Lolz, accha kisko laga...
Lekin kabhi kabhi ma baap ke baat maante nhi hai... 
aur maanna bhi nehi chahiyeh...

Glad u like the part...
take care...
love you for the comment...
Muwahhh <3 
RihooHaws thumbnail
Dil Se Dil Ki Mulaqaat
An AR FS 
PART 4 (LAST PART)

Shashank and Armaan reach the place where the kidnapper kept Riddhima, police team were with them as they were ready to attack the kidnapper and his man's not knowing how many people would be there... Everyone was wearing bullet proof jacket so no one would get harm if the kidnapper and his man's started to fire without looking to whom they are targeting... 

Shashank ask Armaan to stay in the car but Armaan was determine to see who is the guy that kidnapped his Riddhima... Somewhere he felt that it's not just because the person is only Shashank enemy but somewhere he is connected to the matter that the kidnapper target was only Riddhima leaving Anjali free to go... It was clear that it has been plan from long and the kidnapper had been looking for the perfect time to kidnapped Riddhima... 

So after tracking the place, they reach without alerting them so they wouldn't escape before they reach them and arrest them... They kept an eye on the house where the device show Riddhima was present at the moment, it wasn't moving so they were sure that the kidnapper and his man's weren't aware of being track... 

Shashank and his police team took over the area, the place was away from the city... Some stay outside the house while other move inside with Shashank and Armaan... They were careful not to alert anyone and seeing it was empty, they started to search the house thinking if they got to know or not that they had been track... 

As they check each and every room, one of the officer stop them hearing noises coming from a room which was under the stairs... It was like a store room and they could clearly hear two people talking but they didn't know how many were inside the room...
'I think they are inside Sir...' Officer whisper to Armaan and Shashank...
'Don't shoot unless it's necessary...' Shashank warn them as he don't want his daughter to get harm by mistake...
'On the count of three...' Officer says alerting his team as they were ready to arrest the kidnapper and his man's... 

Shashank and Armaan stood behind them letting them enter the room first and before Armaan and Shashank could enter the room, they heard a gun shot making their heart stop for a second as they look towards each other... Not waiting for another second, both move inside to see a shocked scene in front of their eyes... 

A man was standing in front of Riddhima who was sitting on the chair, her hands tied with rope... Both were staring at each other while the man stood pointing a gun towards Riddhima... Shashank and Armaan stare at both of them not knowing what has happen, they look towards Riddhima who kept staring at the man without any fear or pain... 
'Riddhima...' Shashank and Armaan call her at the same time... 

The man who was in front of Riddhima, slowly started to fall on the ground... The gun fall from his hand, officer move towards him as his team got hold of him and his man... They didn't expect to see just two of them there thinking the kidnapper would have several people so police wouldn't easily arrest them... 

Shashank stood like a statue, Armaan move ahead to check on Riddhima to see if she was hurt or not... Neither Shashank or Armaan could see who was the guy as their attention was on Riddhima... Feeling Armaan touch, Riddhima move her gaze away from the kidnapper...
'Tum tik hona Riddhima, isne tumhe chot toh nehi pochaya...' Armaan asked looking at her body if she got any stretch or mark... 
'Armaan, I knew you would come... Dad, glad you got my msg...' Riddhima said looking towards Shashank acting as if nothing happen...
'I m glad you use the device baccha...' Shashank said as he came out from the shocked... 
'Aapka beti hoon dad, aise ho sakte hai kiya aapke baat na maanun...' Riddhima said...
'Kuch hojaati toh tumhe..' Armaan said...
'Aise kaise hojaenge... Lekin dard zarur hogi if you don't open this rope...' Riddhima said looking at her hands which was tied with the chair handle...
'Sorry...' Armaan said as he started to open it...
'You should be and why the hell you are crying Armaan...' Riddhima said seeing tears falling from his eyes...
'Bechara bohot dar gaya ta...' Shashank said...
'Oh ho dad, aapne bataya nehi meri hone wale lawyer saahab koh main kitni brave hoon...' Riddhima said...
'Of course, Jhansi ki rani jo ho tum...' Armaan said finally opening her hands...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, ab dekho rona toh mujhe chahiyeh ti lekin ro tum rahe ho...' Riddhima said as she stood up... 
'Tumhe tohda bhi dar nehi laga, he was pointing gun at you Riddhima... Tumhe pata bhi hai main yeh dekh ke kitna dar gaya...' Armaan said...
'Woh toh abhi bhi dikh raha hai Armaan tum kitna darpok hai... Gun mujhpe point ta lekin dar tum rahe ho... Common lawyer saahab, apnon pe tohda toh trust hona chahiyeh...' Riddhima said...
'It's not about trust Riddhima, tumhari maut tumhari saamne ta aur tum...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Meri ya tumhari maut kissi ki haaton mein nehi hote Armaan, woh god ne already likh diya hai...' Riddhima said...
'Badhal bhi toh sakte hai...' Armaan said...
'Namumkin hai...' Riddhima said... 

Armaan and Riddhima was bickering forgetting where they were, Armaan was surprise to see Riddhima wasn't scared a little to be in front of death and Riddhima was bickering because Armaan wasn't expecting that she is brave enough to face such situation without getting scared... 
'Enough...' Shashank said interefering their none stop bickering...
'Sir, pehli baar mujhe apne carrier mein aise scene dekhne koh mil raha hai... I mean humne aapke beti koh kidnapper se rescue toh ki, lekin woh itni brave hai ki uske chehre pe ek second ke liye bhi humne dar nehi dekha..' Officer says...
'After all she is my daughter, Officer...' Shashank said feeling proud of Riddhima...
'Of course Sir, So Ms. Gupta... Ready to put this guy in jail...' Officer asked Riddhima who was glaring at Armaan for not accepting her braveness... 
'Yes Officer, lekin pehle isse Dad aur Lawyer Saahab se toh milwao...' Riddhima said making their attention turn to the guy as Armaan attention was on her leaving the man who kidnapped her... 

Shashank and Armaan look at the guy who was arrest by the police team, pain was visible in his face as it was mixed with anger due to being caught by the police... Shashank couldn't recognized the man but Armaan very well has recognized him, how can when he has warn him several time by calling, by coming in front of him every moment he could... 

Riddhima keep looking at their expression and seeing Shashank confused expression, she understood that he didn't recognized him but seeing Armaan expression and changing his face color Riddhima understood Armaan very well recognized the face...
'Dad, let me introduce Mr. Vivek Mehta... Brother of Mr. Prakash Mehta who is one of the biggest fraud and drug dealer... Jo aapne pakadwaya aur Armaan ne saza dilwaya jiski wajahse usse life time jail hogaya...'Riddhima said...
'Tum...' Vivek was cut by Riddhima...
'Shayad tumhe nehi pata hoga Mr. Mehta but main ek detective hoon... Jiske paas tum jaise log ke har badi aur choti record hai... Tck tck, tumne mujhe kidnapped karke galat kiya... Actually bohot badi galati kardi tumne, right dad...' Riddhima said looking towards Shashank...
'I m so proud of you baccha... Showing your braveness, we should give you an award... Kyun Officer, sahi kaha na maine...' Shashank said looking towards the officer...
'Ji Sir, Ms. Gupta ne bohot accha kaam kiya hai... We have been searching for this man from the day his brother has been sended to jail... Aur aaj aapke wajahse, humne isko bhi pakadliya... Maanna padega Sir, aapke aur aapke beti ki jodi bohot acche hai...' Officer said... 

All this while, Armaan didn't say anything... Riddhima was looking at him as she has a proud expression on her face as if telling him that how right she was but seeing Armaan color fade from his face, Riddhima wondered what has happen to him suddenly... While Shashank and Officer were praising Riddhima for her braveness, Armaan kept quiet...
'Sir, you can take Ms. Gupta with you but she should come to give her statement...' Officer says...
'We will do it tomorrow, we should get back to hospital... Everyone else must be worried...' Shashank said...
'Hospital...???' Riddhima asked...
'Haan beti, woh Anjali hospital pe hai...' Shashank said as the police left withe Mr. Mehta and his man...
'Kiya huva Di koh...' Riddhima asked...
'Shock pe hai, ro ro ke bura haal hogayi hai... We should go now...' Shashank said moving out from the room...

Riddhima look towards Armaan who stood without saying anything from the moment he came face to face with the kidnapper... Riddhima knew now Armaan must be cursing himself thinking it was his fault that Riddhima got kidnap... When Shashank move out to leave, Armaan also follow him without saying anything... Riddhima knows Armaan was very scared to think he might loose her, she needs to talk him and make him stop blaming himself for what happen tonight... 

Shashank being with them, Riddhima couldn't talk with Armaan but she thought before she meet everyone else, she had to talk Armaan... So when they reach the hospital, Riddhima told Shashank to go ahead, she wants to talk Armaan who was lost in his own land... Shashank understood that they need a little time alone, so without questioning or saying anything else he left giving privacy to them... 

Riddhima look at Armaan who was still lost, he didn't realized Shashank leaving them alone as his mind was on somewhere else... Riddhima wait for Armaan to say something or move but he just stood resting his back on the car... Riddhima move closed to him, making he look towards him but seeing the emptiness in his eyes Riddhima felt her heart break in to several pieces... 

Whatever Riddhima has done back a while ago, she did only not to make Armaan blame himself for whatever happen with her tonight but Riddhima felt she couldn't do it as Armaan end up blaming himself... Riddhima cupped Armaan face but Armaan just move her hand off from his face making Riddhima surprise with his action... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name...
'I m sorry Riddhima... I m really sorry...' Armaan said before moving away from her... 

Riddhima thought to give him some space so without stopping him, she move inside leaving him... Armaan look at Riddhima who left without a word, somewhere he felt that he has hurt her with his behavior but he couldn't help it thinking her life was in danger just because of him... A tear fall from his eyes as he saw Riddhima figure vanished behind the door, controlling his emotions Armaan left thinking what he should do now... 

INSIDE HOSPITAL 

Everyone was waiting for Shashank or Armaan call because they didn't want to call making anyone alert due to their call... They don't know what must be happening, they were feeling restless as the time past... They kept looking at the time and it was almost two hours now and no news was from Shashank and Armaan... 

Anjali has fallen asleep, so Atul left to get something for others as they haven't had food due to all the happening... Padma was sitting next to Anjali, holding her hand and caring her hair while Nandini and Karan was sitting on the sofa looking at the mother daughter as they felt bad for the situation they were facing at the moment... 

Even they were waiting for Armaan call but when they didn't get any news, they were starting to get worried not knowing what must be happening... They pray to god not to let anyone get hurt as they couldn't afford to see anyone in pain... 

Their wait came to an end when Shashank came breaking their trace, seeing Anjali was sleeping Shashank move close to her caring her hair... Padma look at him as she wait for him to tell about her other daughter... Karan and Nandini also stood up as the move close to the bed to know about Riddhima... 
'Woh Armaan ke saath baahar hai, aa rahi hai...' Shashank inform them...
'Usse chot toh nehi lagi...' Padma asked being concern for her daughter...
'Un log ne usse kuch kiya toh nehi...' Nandini asked...
'Nehi, woh bilkul tik hai... Ek bhi stretch nehi hai... Aur pata hai Padma, humhari beti bohot brave hai...'Shashank said...

Padma and Nandini was having tears of joy hearing about Riddhima braveness in such situation... They knows Riddhima wasn't like those girl who would get scared is the reason she choose a profession which may risk her life... Riddhima wasn't only brave but strong and mature enough not to act over smart with such people who may have harm her badly but the way she handle the situation, they all felt proud of her... 

While Shashank tell them what happen the moment his team arrest the kidnapper and his man, how Armaan and Riddhima bicker like it was normal to do in a situation like that... Others smile hearing it, they know Riddhima must did it to light up the atmosphere and not let them get serious about the kidnapping thing... 

By the time Shashank finish telling them what happen there, Riddhima also came to be welcome by Padma and Nandini who hugs her as tight as they could... Riddhima was so happy to get motherly love from both mother's and realizing they were crying she thought to make the atmosphere light... 
'Dad, I never knew after getting kidnapped and coming back, I would get so much love from my both mother's... Lagta hai baar baar kidnapped hona chahiyeh mujhe...' Riddhima said when neither Padma or Nandini was willing to leave her...
'Chup kar, aisa koi bolti hai kiya...' Padma said scolding her hitting her arm playfully...
'Ouch mom, woh log mujhe maara bhi nehi... Aur aapko dekho, real kidnapper aap lag rahi ho...' Riddhima said caring her arm where Padma hit her...
'Dekha tumne Nandini, tum hi rakhlo is nautanki koh apne paas...' Padma said seeing how Riddhima was making fun of her...
'Idea bura nehi hai, kyun mom... Aapse toh accha hai meri ye ma, atleast mujhe maarti toh nhi...' Riddhima said hugging Nandini...
'Aur kabhi maarungi bhi nhi main apni beti koh...' Nandini said kissing Riddhima temple...
'Haan haan tum bhi bigad doh isko... Shashank kam ti kiya isko bigadne ke liye jo ab tum bhi shuru hogayi...'Padma said...
'Yeh toh acchi baat haina Padma bhabhi, hum aapke beti se itna pyar karti hai...' Karan said...
'Acchi baat toh hai Karan, lekin sambhalke rehna.. Jitna shakal se innocent dikhti hai waise bilkul nehi hai...'Shashank said...
'Dad, you should be on my side...' Riddhima said pouting hearing Shashank comment...
'When you have change your side, how can I be in you side baccha...' Shashank said...
'I didn't change side dad, woh toh mom ne mujhe Nandini mom koh de diya...' Riddhima said with innocent expression...
'Sahi kaha tumne Shashank, yeh shakal se jitna innocent lagti hai utna bilkul nehi hai... Lekin bohot pyari hai...' Karan said caring Riddhima hair... 
'Ridzy...' Anjali call break their conversation... 

They were so lost in Riddhima present, they didn't realized when Anjali wake up... Seeing Riddhima in front of her, Anjali kept looking towards her for sometimes before calling her name to make sure if she was really there or not... Hearing Anjali voice, everyone look towards her... Riddhima move close to her and hugs her sister feeling bad that she end up in the hospital bed just because she was with her at wrong time... 

Tears started to fall from Anjali's eyes feeling Riddhima close to her... For a moment, Anjali thought she was dreaming but feeling Riddhima hugging her Anjali got her smile back on her lips... Both parent's also smile seeing both sister and how Anjali was getting emotional having her sister back safely...
'Tum tik toh hona Ridzy...' Anjali said looking at her touching her face...
'Not you too Di, jo bhi milti hai woh yehi puch rahi hai... Aapko toh us kidnapper se puchna chahiyeh, mujhe kidnapped karke galati usne kiya...' Riddhima said seeing how everyone was getting emotional... 
'Kyunki sabko tumhari fikar hai baccha...' Padma said...
'I know mom, kidnap main huvi... Lekin aap sab ro rahe ho, dekho Di koh... Araam se yaha leit sakti ti lekin ro ro ke kiya haalat bana diya... Aur waha Armaan, woh bhi mujhe yeh puch raha ta main tik hoon ya nhi... Aur woh bhi rone laga jab ki rona toh mujhe chahyeh ti na... Apni sagai ke din, itni acche se tayyar hokar main nikli aur kidnapped hogayi...' Riddhima said...
'Waise hai kaha tumhari Armaan...' Anjali asked wiping her tears...
'Gaya hoga, kidnapper koh jail pe daalne ke liye...' Riddhima said...
'Riddhima, tum Armaan se baat karne ke liye rukhi ti na...' Shashank said...
'Haan Dad, lekin iswaqt Armaan akela rehna chahta hai...' Riddhima said...
'I think we should go Karan...' Nandini said feeling something wasn't right...
'Haan Nandini, toh hum chalte hai... Kal milke sab kuch fixed kardete hai...' Karan said...
'Ji, kal milte hai...' Shashank said as they greet each other and Mallik left letting the Gupta spend time with each other... 

Atul who had gone to get food for others came after the Mallik left, he was happy to see Riddhima and tell that they could take Anjali back in home now... Shashank inform Karan that Anjali got discharge so they can meet at home next day... Karan and Nandini was happy to hear it, as both daughter was safe in their respective house... 

MALLIK MANSION 

Armaan was in his room, sitting on the bed while he hold his head in his palm... So much was going in his mind at the moment and he felt his head might blast any moment... He was thinking if he should do it or not but due to his mind and heart wasn't agreeing to it, he wasn't able to decide what he should do... His eyes were bloodshot as he try to hold the tears back, he was feeling so helpless at the moment... 

While Armaan was in his room, Nandini and Karan reach home... They had seen Armaan car park outside and for some reason, Nandini was glad to know Armaan was in home... Karan knew Nandini was worried about their son is the reason she ask to leave from hospital when they get to know from Riddhima that Armaan needs his time... Only Nandini is the one with whom Armaan share everything goes in his heart and mind so understanding their son needs her, without delaying they came home as fast as they could... 

Letting Nandini handle Armaan, Karan went to his room giving space to mother son... Nandini was glad that Karan understood her unspoken words, so the moment they enter the house Nandini left to Armaan room thinking what must be going in his mind and heart... Nandini was hoping that Armaan wouldn't take any decision so hurriedly which might end up hurting both him and Riddhima... 

Somewhere, Nandini always felt that this is the reason why Armaan don't involve anyone in his life other than his parents... It was the first time something like this happen and Nandini knows how much broken Armaan was the moment they get to know that Riddhima, his love of life was taken away before she could reach to him on their special day... 

Nandini stood at the door looking inside the room to see darkness with a single dim light on the bed where Armaan was sitting hiding his face... Nandini felt relief to see Armaan, for some reason she was scared to think what if Armaan left everything behind if he didn't understand what actually he should do in such situation... Nandini knows he is very emotional and sensitive towards his love ones and if leaving them keep them safe, he would do it without thinking twice... 

Nandini look at him for sometimes but when he didn't realized her present, she move inside with slow step... Armaan who was unaware of Nandini present, stood up suddenly but was surprise to see Nandini in front of him... Seeing Armaan expression, Nandini understood what he must be thinking at the moment... She was so glad that, she reach on right time or not it might have got very late... 

ARMAAN POV START 

I felt my mind freeze for a second seeing Riddhima in front of the gun point, I didn't know if she was shot or some else shoot at the kidnapper... My eyes wasn't leaving her for a second, I didn't know when my legs took me to her as my hands move on her face and body trying to see if she was fine... I was so glad to see nothing harm her, that is the reason I end up bickering with her in front of my to be father in law, officer and his team... 

I knew what Riddhima was trying to do but she didn't realized that it wasn't helping as every passing minute, I was feeling guilty to see her go through in that situation... When finally Riddhima make our attention turn to the kidnapper, I felt my world started to rotated the other way as many flashback came in front of my eyes... 

My guilty increased to several heights while I couldn't help but blame myself for putting Riddhima's life in danger by trying to make her part of my life... If I wasn't going to get engage to her or any other girl, they would be safe with their family.. Not only her but her parents also suffer for a moment just because of me and my profession... I know they wouldn't agree to what I m thinking at the moment but I can't let anymore such things happen in their life... 

I know it would hurt several people but it would be fine than putting their life in danger... How can I put Riddhima's life in danger when I love her so much... I can't think of living without her as I m in so much love with her... I can't loose her but if keeping her away from me than she would be safe, I don't mind hurting her for sometimes until she understand it and move on... 

I know, not only Riddhima would be hurt by my decision but also my parents would be heart broken because they have already accepted Riddhima as their daughter but my heart wasn't agreeing to take any more risk for her life or anyone else... I know, how much happy they were but whatever happen today, everything has turn so complicated for me... 

My guilt were increasing every passing minute, I felt that my head was going to blast in any minute... I know it wouldn't be fair enough to run away from this situation but at the moment, I really need some time alone to think about it... Think about my relation with Riddhima, think about my love for her and the danger which is waiting for her if she become a part of my life... 

I felt for the time, I should just leave everything... It would be best for everyone, I just need to be away for sometimes... Let Riddhima also think about our relation once again because my heart wasn't agreeing to do it and put her life in danger... What if my life is full of unexpected turns, I can't let Riddhima suffer due to it... Just because my profession has make my life complicated, I can't let it complicate her life... 

Finally, my mind decided what I should do... Yes,  I need time... I should give time to Riddhima, to think about this relation once before and I know, maybe Riddhima would change her mind too... I know it would be difficult if I stay in same country with her, I should leave... Give space to her so she get all the time she needs to think about it or else she wouldn't be able to take proper decision with me around her... 

Yes, I should leave... I can't let her suffer, put her life in danger... I know, I can't stop this feeling in my heart for her but... I had to, I had to make her think about it once again... It would be best for her, best for us... If we, we think about it again... Before things turn out too harsh and hurt our love ones to such intense that we can't mend it in future... We had to stop it, stop it for good... For a better life, for a better future...

ARMAAN POV END 

Armaan look away from Nandini, very well knowing she would understand what must be going in his mind and heart at the moment... So without letting her try to stop him, Armaan move away but was stop Nandini as she hold his hand... 
'Mom please...' Armaan said as he knows if she started to talk, he would break down...
'Armaan, tum jo karne jaa rahe ho... Woh sahi nehi hai beta...' Nandini said softly...
'Yehi sahi hoga mom, I can't put anyone life in danger because of me...' Armaan said...
'Tum itna kamzor kabse hone laga Armaan...' Nandini asked...
'Shayad jabse mujhe pyar huva hai...' Armaan said...

Nandini smile hearing his answer, she knows how much he was in love with Riddhima and she was proud of him because they can't never get a girl like Riddhima... Who is brave, mature, strong and pure heart person... Nandini knows, Armaan was right in his view but he wasn't thinking from Riddhima side... Knowing she should make him understand this, Nandini pull Armaan making him sit back on the bed as she sit next to him holding his hand... 

Armaan look at his mother, he knows it wouldn't be nice to ask her to leave him alone or just leave without listening to her when she is here for him... Also he knows, he needs to clear things before he take any step but just only one thing was roaming in his mind at the moment and that is because of him that his love was kidnapped... 

Nandini sit watching at Armaan expression for sometimes, she waited for him to start... Nandini thought Armaan will started to defend himself and his decision like he did before but for a change, nothing like that happen... Armaan was just sitting, giving Nandini all the time she needs to make him understand... Make him change his decision, his thinking and all about it... Make him believe that nothing like that will happen in future... 

Maybe, Armaan decision wasn't right and he should give a chance to his life... To spend his life with the one who he loves, who loves him... Armaan also believe that Riddhima is brave enough but he just has this fear that something might happen to her because of him... Every time she wouldn't or they wouldn't be lucky to escape from such situation without getting hurt... 

Nandini understood, what must be going in Armaan mind and heart at the moment... Armaan always get emotional when his loves one get hurt due to him but every time, Nandini make him understand but this time, Nandini thought that if she would be able to do the same or not as this time it was about Riddhima... 
'Baccha, I know how much u love Riddhima... Do you think, by leaving her everything would be fine...'Nandini asked...
'Being with her, I m not making things good either Mom...' Armaan said...
'I know u are guilty as well blaming yourself for what happen with Riddhima today baccha but it didn't happen because of you only... Her father's profession and her own profession is included in this matter as well... Whoever kidnapped Riddhima today, he wasn't only your enemy...' Nandini said...
'If it wasn't only mine, why he kidnapped Riddhima... Anjali was also with her right, why he didn't kidnapped both... Mom, sach toh yehi haina... She become the target because she was going to be my fiance...' Armaan said...
'Baccha, jo aap soch rahe ho woh sahi nehi hai...' Nandini said...
'Toh sahi kiya hai Mom...' Armaan asked looking at her... 

For the first time, Nandini felt helpless... Nandini was having no words to make Armaan believe what's right and wrong... Seeing Nandini lost of words, Armaan believe that whatever he decided, it would be best for him and Riddhima... So leaving Nandini hand, Armaan stood up showing his back towards her...
'Mom, I know it would hurt Riddhima... It would hurt you and Dad too, Riddhima parent's as well but I think we should think about it once again...' Armaan said as a tear escape from his eyes...
'Armaan, yeh tum...' Nandini stood up hearing his words...
'I know galat hoga yeh aur bohot takleef bhi hoga yeh sunke... Lekin mujhe phirse sochne ke liye waqt chahiyeh Mom aur space bhi... Issiliyeh main kuch din ke liye sabse dur jaa raha hoon...' Armaan said...
'Yeh tum galat kar rahe ho Armaan... Apne saath saath, Riddhima aur hum sabke saath...' Nandini said...

Without saying anything, Armaan move towards his wardrobe taking his cloths... Nandini knows Armaan had make his mind and only one can stop him at the moment... So without trying to stop him, she move out dialing Riddhima number... Nandini desperately waited for her to answer but when she didn't, Nandini again try but to her disappointment Riddhima wasn't answering her call... 

GUPTA MANSION 

Gupta's reach after an hour with Anjali who got discharge from hospital... Padma ask Atul to stay with them for the night as next day Mallik's would be coming too so it would be easy for them than travelling between two house... As they were tired and hungry, Padma left to make something for them while everyone else rest in the hall... 

Suddenly the land line started to ring, everyone wondered who it might be calling as it was little late... Riddhima who was sitting next to the phone, answer it as she kept her head back on the couch head post with her eyes closed... Riddhima eyes jerk open hearing Nandini voice, she could feel how tense she was... 

After listening to what Nandini said, Riddhima left the phone as she run out from the house taking the car keys... Shashank and Anjali were surprise to see her behavior, Atul went to the room to fresh up before having dinner and Padma came out hearing Anjali calling Riddhima... Shashank took the phone to know who it was on the other side... 

When Shashank kept the phone, Padma asked what happen and who it was... Shashank told Padma and Anjali, it was Nandini and she sounds tense... By the time Atul also came out and hearing Riddhima has left Atul went to see Riddhima car was no where to be seen...
'Shashank, aap jaakhe dekho kiya huva hai...' Padma said...
'Abhi sahi waqt nehi hai Padma, aur Riddhima gayi haina... Mujhe yakeen hai woh sab kuch handle karenge...' Shashank said...
'Lekin Dad, usse akele nehi jaana chahiyeh ti...' Anjali said...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, kuch der pehle toh woh...' Padma was cut by Shashank...
'Jo bhi huva, woh hum badhal nehi sakte Padma... Lekin shayad tum bhul rahe ho kaise Riddhima ne uswaqt bhi us situation koh handle kiya... Don't worry, Nandini bhabhi call karenge jab Riddhima waha pochenge...'Shashank said...

Knowing it was no used as now Riddhima has left already not daring to tell anyone anything, Padma went back to make food while Shashank also went to change leaving Anjali and Atul in the hall waiting for the food to be ready... They were too tired to move or argue, so they just sit watching the news which was showing Armaan and Riddhima engagement being called off... 

RIDDHIMA POV START 

I felt so tired after the happening, my mind was disturb due to Armaan behavior... I know he must be cursing and blaming himself thinking because of him, I got kidnapped... I was glad that nothing happen to Anjali Di, it's not that anything happen to me because I m fit and fine in one piece just the way the kidnapper took me away...

I thought to have a talk with Armaan the following day letting him have his space for the night... However,  I wanted to talk him tonight itself but seeing his behavior I felt that it would be best to give him sometimes... So when we get back home, we sit in the hall while Mom went to make some food for us... 

I close my eyes, trying to relax my body for sometimes before we have food... I felt bad that today, my engagement didn't happen as I had been waiting for this day so eagerly but destiny has some other plan... I know how much Armaan also must have wait for this day, I feel really sad it didn't happen the way we think... 

Suddenly, the phone started to ring... I wondered who it might be at this time of the night... Without thinking twice, I answer the call but still my eyes closed... I didn't feel to open it but next moment, it jerk open hearing Nandini mom's tense voice... 
'Riddhima... Baccha, listen to me carefully... Please stop Armaan , he is leaving us... He is leaving everything... He is blaming himself for whatever happen with you tonight... He wants you to think about the relations once again... Please stop him beti, please...' Nandini mom said from other end... 

I felt my world shake hearing those words from Nandini mom, how can this happen...??? How can Armaan do this to me...??? How can Armaan even think that she needs to think about their relation again...??? How can Armaan blame whatever happen tonight...??? How, how could he just run away...??? How...??? Why...??? 

No words came out from my mouth at the moment, I felt my throat was block as I felt slowly my feelings turn to anger thinking what Armaan was thinking to do... How dare him, how dare him decide what she should do... How dare him, blame and try to escape leaving her alone to deal with her emotions...??? How dare him... I can't let it happen... I can't let him go, leaving me alone here... Without him by my side, how can I let him go... 

No, I wouldn't let him decide what we should do or I should do with my life... I wouldn't let him decide alone... I wouldn't let him escape without answering my questions... I wouldn't let him... What he think of himself, he can decide anything without bothering asking me... Never... I wouldn't let him do it... 

When the anger took over my sorrow, I left the phone and run out of the house getting my keys... I didn't bother to let anyone know where I was going, why I was in so hurry but I know I should hurry before Armaan escape... I didn't know how I reach to Mallik Mansion and went my legs took me inside... 

I saw Nandini Mom in the hall with Karan Dad who was trying to calm her down... When they saw me, they stop and Nandini Mom move towards me... I look around trying to find out Armaan but he was no where to be seen... 
'Riddhima, beti Armaan koh rokho please...' Nandini mom said holding my hand...
'Kaha hai woh...' I asked looking here and there...
'Apne kamre mein, first floor, second room to the right...' Nandini mom said...

As it was the first time I have come to the Mansion, Nandini mom tell me the direction to Armaan room... Without waiting for another second, I run up to the first floor and move to Armaan room... Room door was left open so without bothering to take permission, I just bang inside the room... 

I saw Armaan packing his bag, he was holding something in his hand but I didn't bother to know what it was as I was too angry to see what he was looking at... I move towards him as Armaan stood lost in somewhere... I turn him around as soon as reach to him, I know he was shocked to see me there and it clearly show from his expression...
'How dare you Armaan Mallik... How dare you...' I shouted from top of my voice making Armaan put his hand on his ears...

RIDDHIMA POV END 

Armaan was looking at Riddhima picture which he has capture secretly, his heart was bleeding thinking how much his decision would hurt her but it was for her safety...  Armaan knows he would feel weak in front of her, that is the reason he didn't let her talk to him earlier that night... Armaan close his eyes as Riddhima face flash in front of his eyes, he felt his heart stop for a second thinking how that smile on her face would vanished the moment she get to know what he has done... 

Before Armaan could think of anything, he felt someone turn him around making he lose his balance but somehow he balance before he falls... Armaan try to understand what was happening but before he could he heard Riddhima voice, booming around his room as if she was talking using a speaker... 
'How dare you Armaan Mallik... How dare you...' Riddhima shouted from top of her voice making Armaan put his hand on his ears...
'What the...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima who hit his chest... 
'What, what the haan... How dare you even think you would leave me alone and run away like that...'Riddhima said hitting his chest...
'Ouch Riddhima, it hurts...' Armaan said trying to hold Riddhima hand...
'Does it... If so, very good... You should know how it hurts to think that the one you loves the most decide to leave the other alone...' Riddhima said not letting Armaan hold her hand and stop her...
'Enough Riddhima, what is wrong with you...' Armaan said finally managing to hold her hand...
'What is wrong with me...??? What is wrong with you Armaan Mallik... Yeh, yeh kiya kehkar tumne mujhe pehna ta haan...??? Yaad hai ya main yaad dilaun tumhe...' Riddhima said pulling her hand out from his grip and showing the promise ring...
'Riddhima woh main...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima again... 
'Kiya woh tum...??? Yeh bhi tumhare tarah jhuti hai...??? Kyunki tumhare liye toh kitna aasaan haina rishte se bhaag na... Apne aap decide karliya, aur yeh bhi kehdiya phirse sochna chahiye humein... No, humein nehi... Sirf mujhe sochna chahiye right... Kyunki tumne toh decide karliya, mujhe chodne ki...' Riddhima said as finally tears started to fall from her eyes as her voice started to break... 

Riddhima didn't get scared when she got kidnapped but when she heard that Armaan was going to leave, she don't know why she felt so scared... After her family, it was Armaan who she loves more than her life and here, Armaan was leaving her saying she should think about their relation once again... 

While Riddhima was breaking down, Armaan felt his heart break in to several pieces seeing those tears falling from Riddhima's eyes... Armaan felt that someone snab his heart several time as it started to bleed badly seeing those precious pearls falling out from her eyes... Armaan move his hand up to wipe her tears but Riddhima push his hand away without letting him touch her... 

Riddhima try to stop her tear's and shout him back but her voice got stuck somewhere in her throat as she felt a something got stuck in her throat... Riddhima look away from him when her eyes fall on the picture Armaan was holding a moment ago, it was on the bed over Armaan bag... Without thinking, Riddhima took it and try to tear it a apart but Armaan stop her...

Riddhima look at him with anger in her eyes, Armaan try to take the picture out from her hand but she hold it tight... Armaan pull Riddhima close to him but she started to struggle in his hold not letting him get the picture... 
'Riddhima...' Armaan call her name thinking she might get hurt if she keeps struggling like that...
'Kyun, jab chodke jaana hai toh yeh photo kyun saath mein lejaarahe ho... Saath mein rakh bhi kyun rahe ho meri koi bhi yaad jo tumhe aage badne nehi denge... Ek kaam karo, tum rakko yeh ring apne paas... Promise toh niba nehi sakte, toh ki kyun tum...' Riddhima said leaving the picture and try to take the ring out from her finger... 

Armaan stop her holding her hand in his palm, Riddhima try to pull it out from his grip but he was too strong for her... Riddhima knows she has tell him how much it hurts her and she knows Armaan wouldn't dare to leave her now... Being emotionally tired of what just happen, Riddhima let her body fall down on the floor as Armaan still hold Riddhima hand in his... 

Seeing Riddhima finally giving up, Armaan also sit with her and pull her in his arms as he let his tears fall from his eyes in front of her... Armaan knows, it wouldn't be fair to hurt her so much and leave her when she has already started to built a dream with him in her life... Armaan was just scared to see her get hurt because of him but seeing how hurt and broken she is when he decided to leave her, Armaan couldn't stop thinking how wrong he was... 

Riddhima was a brave girl, unless and until her love ones are with her... Her love ones are her strength and Armaan now realized it seeing how she broke down in front of him... Armaan was glad that she has come or else, he would have done very wrong with her and himself too... 
'I m sorry...' Armaan said...
'Go to hell with your sorry...' Riddhima said hitting his back making Armaan smile realizing how angry she was...
'I love you...' Armaan whisper hiding his face in her neck...
'I hate you... I so hate you Armaan Mallik...' Riddhima said still crying... 
'I wouldn't leave you ever...' Armaan said...
'I will kill you if you ever think leaving me...' Riddhima said... 

Armaan smile hearing her words, he care her back trying to calm her down and stop her crying... Riddhima keep hugging him still cursing him for making her cry so much... Riddhima knows, it was necessary to show her emotions as well as anger so he would understand how wrong he was thinking to do... 

When Riddhima stop crying, Armaan move out looking at her face... Tear lines were on her face so Armaan wipe it while Riddhima sniff making Armaan smile with her cute expression... Armaan kiss her nose which has become red, he closely look at Riddhima face to see how hurt she was knowing he was going to leave her... 

Seeing Armaan staring at her, closely watching her expression and his expression suddenly change Riddhima pull him close sealing his lips kissing him trying to tell him how much she loves him... First, Armaan didn't realized what was happening but when Riddhima bit his lower lips, bringing him out from his trace... Armaan respond her equally letting her know how much he loves her too... 

With lack of oxygen, they break the kiss as they touch their forehead against each other... They sit like that, holding each other close not wishing to leave each other side... When Armaan clock announce it was midnight, he thought how Riddhima come there as no one has come after her to check on them all this time...

When Armaan break the hug and stood up holding her hand asking her to stand, Riddhima also stood up asking through her eyes what happen... Armaan show the time which make Riddhima eyes got wide realizing how late it was... As she haven't inform her parents as she was too angry on Armaan, pecking his cheek Riddhima started to move out from his room... 
'Riddhima...' Armaan call her as he came out behind her...
'Not now Armaan, kal milte hai... Bohot der hogayi aur maine ghar mein kissi koh batayi bhi nehi...'Riddhima said moving down...
'What...??? How did you come than...' Armaan asked as he follow her...
'Stupid question Armaan, apne car mein aayi hoon...' Riddhima said... 
'Akele aane kaise diya tumhe...' Armaan said...
'Kyunki maine chance nehi diya kissi koh... Bye Mom Dad...' Riddhima said moving to Nandini and Karan as she gave them a quick hug...
'Baccha, its late... Tum akele mat jao...' Nandini said...
'Mom, I m a big girl...' Riddhima said...
'See mom, how careless is she...' Armaan said...
'Don't dare say anything to my daughter Armaan...' Karan warn him...
'Dad...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, sab tumhare wajahse huva... Stupid, Idiot...' Riddhima said...
'I agree with Riddhima, tum stupid decision lete nehi toh main usko call karke bhulati nehi itni raat koh...'Nandini said...
'Mom, aapne...' Armaan was cut by Nandini...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, meri baat bhi samajh nehi rahi ti tum... Aise kaise tujhe itni aasaani se jaane de hum... I knew only Riddhima could stop you... Thank you baccha, love you...' Nandini said kissing Riddhima forehead...
'Sahi hai, sab mujhe hi suna na...' Armaan said making a pout expression...
'Galati ki hai toh sunna bhi padega buddy... If you want to mend it, now go and drop Riddhima home...'Karan said...
'Dad, its ok... Main khud chalijaungi...' Riddhima said...
'Bilkul nehi, Armaan tum Riddhima koh drop karo...' Karan said...
'Lekin meri car...' Riddhima said...
'Aaj ke liye yehi rehne doh... Hum kal waapas pocha denge kyunki subah toh hum sab mil rahi haina...' Karan said...
'Karan is right, abhi tum Armaan ke saath jao ok... Goodnight...' Nandini said hugging Riddhima...

Riddhima bid bye to Nandini and Karan, she left with Armaan who was already waiting for her in his car... They didn't say anything all the way back to Gupta Mansion but they have a small smile on their lips as happiness were sparkling in their eyes thinking now everything would be back to normal... 

OUTSIDE GUPTA MANSION 

Armaan stop the car when they reach Gupta Mansion, Riddhima was lost in her own thought's that she didn't realized they has reach to her destination... Armaan look at Riddhima, he was wondering what she must be thinking at the moment... Seeing her smile, he knows she must be relief to know he wasn't going to leave her or even think to leave her ever now... 

Feeling Armaan gaze, Riddhima look towards him... Seeing Armaan staring at her, she felt her cheek color change so Riddhima turn around her face not being able to take his gaze... Realizing they had reach her house, Riddhima step out from the car without saying anything to Armaan... Armaan was hoping she would at least wish him goodnight but she just step out without saying a single word... 

Armaan thought Riddhima must be still upset with him, he knows she was glad that she was able to stop him but whatever he was going to do, it wouldn't be easy for her to forget or forgive for his stupid behavior... Armaan mentally smash himself for deciding to leave her, who loves him unconditional... Armaan thought, maybe he should do something for her to win her trust back... 

While Armaan was busy thinking what Riddhima must be feeling due to his stupid and immature behavior, Riddhima was waiting for Armaan to stop her and make her believe that he is truly sorry for whatever he was about to do but seeing he was lost in his own world, Riddhima felt that he must be blaming himself again for hurting her as she has seen how guilty he was to see her crying due to him... 

Knowing, she needs to make him believe that they are meant to be with each other... Destiny surely has bring them together but destiny can't separate them... Riddhima still have so much in her heart that she wants Armaan to know and make him believe that they can face any problem which comes in their life being with together... So Riddhima move to Armaan side, knowing she should be the one to take next step so they could start their life with a fresh forgetting the incident which happen tonight... 

Armaan trace was broke hearing his side door open, he look to see Riddhima standing waiting for him to get down... Riddhima was resting her one hand on the door while her other hand was on her hips as she waited for Armaan to move out but when he kept staring her without moving, trying to understand what she was up to now Riddhima break his trace again as she ask him to come out directly...
'Collar pakadke baahar nikalun ya sharaafat se khud niklenge aap...' Riddhima said making Armaan shocked with her words...

Knowing Riddhima could do anything, Armaan step out... Riddhima close the door as she move ahead making Armaan back rest on the car as she still stood with her one hand one the car while other hand still on her hip... Armaan wait for Riddhima to speak but seeing her just staring at him as if she was trying to read what was going in his mind, Armaan move his gaze away from her feeling uncomfortable with her gaze for the first time... 

Riddhima knows Armaan wouldn't speak so easily, she try to read what must be going in his mind and heart but when Armaan move his eyes away from her, looking every where else Riddhima left a breath as she make herself ready for the conversation not thinking how long it would take... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name as she stood making distance between them with her hands folds on her chest...
'I m sorry...' Armaan said softly when he felt Riddhima make distance between them...
'I don't want your sorry Armaan...' Riddhima said...

Armaan look towards her, hearing her answer Armaan got sure that Riddhima was still upset with him... If not, she would have accept his apologized and shout at him like she has done a while ago in his house... Armaan wasn't getting the suitable words as he knew how unhappy Riddhima was due to his decision... 
'Armaan, I can understand why you took such decision that too so quickly but didn't you once think about me...' Riddhima said...
'Nehi Riddhima, tumhare baare mein sochke toh maine faisla liya...' Armaan said...
'If you have really think about me, if you have really understand me well enough you wouldn't have take such decision without telling me Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'I can't let your life in danger because of me Riddhima...' Armaan said looking down at the ground...
'Than before you, my dad should leave me right...' Riddhima said making Armaan look towards her... 
'Why would he do that...' Armaan asked looking towards her...
'Because of him, not only my life is in danger... Even my whole family life is danger right...' Riddhima said...
'But he can protect you that's why he didn't leave you or your family till now...' Armaan said...
'Why didn't you decide to leave your family than Armaan before I enter your life...' Riddhima asked him... 
'Because I didn't face such situation before...' Armaan said...
'So you blame me for putting your family life in danger now...' Riddhima asked...
'Nehi Riddhima, tum yeh soch bhi kaise sakte ho...' Armaan said...
'Jaise tum yeh soch raha ta, tum meri life mein hokar meri life danger pe daal rahe ho...' Riddhima said...
'Aisa nehi hai Riddhima...' Armaan said...
'Toh kaisa hai Armaan, kiya tum nehi jaanti meri dad inspector hai... Kiya tum nehi jaante main ek detective hoon... Being a daughter of an Inspector and detective myself, already my life was in danger Armaan... It just nothing like this happen till now in my life but it doesn't mean it happen because I become apart of your life...' Riddhima said...
'I know but...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'But what Armaan... Tumhe kiya lagta hai, tum faisla lenge toh tum mujhe bacha lenge... Tum mujhe chodke kahin pe bhi chalejao... Yeh fact badhal nehi sakte tum mujhse pyar karte ho, itni hadd tak jo tum khud koh mujhe dur rakhne ki faisla liya... Yeh baat tum chahkar bhi apne dhushmanon se chupa nehi paaenge Armaan, kyunki woh log tumhare weak point pe hi attack karenge... 
Armaan, main tumse pyar karta hoon after knowing that my life would be in more danger... Being daughter of Inspector Shashank Gupta and wife of Lawyer Armaan Mallik, how can any girl life wouldn't be in danger... If I don't understand this before, why would I choose you Armaan... 
I was ready for all this, from the first day... That is the reason, I m in front of you tonight after that incident... Without getting hurt,  without any stretch on my body... I knew what I was putting my life in by choosing you but it seems you aren't ready as much as I m ready to face every single problem which comes in our life... 
Mujhe issiliye dukh nehi huva tum mujhe chodke jaane ka faila kiya Armaan, mujhe sirf issi baat ka bura laga... Tum mujhe samajh hi nehi paayi, meri pyar koh samajh nehi paayi tum... Kiya meri pyar itni kamzor ti Armaan, tumhe meri pyar pe itna barosa nehi huva ki main koi bhi situation face kar sakti hoon lekin sirf tum meri saath ho toh...' Riddhima said... 

All this while, Armaan stood listening to Riddhima... Armaan felt so bad that he had make her think he don't trust her love for him... However, Armaan has no intention to make Riddhima feel like that but because of his decision, he had make her think like that... Armaan who was looking towards Riddhima and seeing how she was breaking down, he hold her pulling her towards him.. Riddhima let her head touch Armaan chest while she hold his shirt, Riddhima felt how badly her heart was bleeding at the moment... 

Armaan care Riddhima back, knowing she just need to feel his love and care... Armaan understood that he needs to make her believe that he is truly sorry for whatever he was about to do, that too without letting her know what was going in his mind and heart... Armaan knows it was his stupidity that he didn't thought to share his feelings with Riddhima when Riddhima was sharing her feelings with him still now after him hurting her too much that her heart must have broke to several pieces... 

Armaan kiss Riddhima forehead, lingering his lips on her skin making her feel the love he has for her... To make her believe that, his love has increase another level hearing how much she trust him, still after knowing he was a coward who was thinking to run away from the problems than facing it and fight for his love... 

Feeling Armaan care touch and kiss, Riddhima understood Armaan was feeling very sorry for hurting her... Riddhima knows, Armaan would think 1000 times after tonight before taking any decision and he would surely share his feelings and emotions with her before he take any decision in his life... If it's related to her or not, he would show the importance of her in his life... 

Armaan knows, only he would feel better when he let his heart out in front of Riddhima... So still standing holding her close to him, caring her as he got what he desire in his life after a hard time, he decide to share what was going in his mind and heart the moment he realized somewhere it was his fault that Riddhima got kidnapped... 
'I know whatever I was thinking wasn't right Riddhima but the moment I got to know that you went missing and someone might have kidnapped you, I couldn't help but blame myself for it... I wasn't thinking about anyone else point of view because, the only thing which was roaming in my mind and heart was how you must be... What the kidnapper must be doing with you, what if they hurt you just because you were going to be a part of my life... 
Riddhima, I know it wasn't right to blame myself for whatever happen tonight but how could I blame your father or yourself for getting in the danger knowing how much risky his or your profession is... Even I know my profession was going to cost your life but still I couldn't do anything about it because I was helplessly in love with you... 
I m sorry Riddhima, I should have trust you enough to believe that you are brave enough to handle any situation in your life... Any problem which comes in your life but I wasn't sure of myself Riddhima... I wasn't sure if I really deserve someone like you whom I couldn't protect when you were in danger...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, I know you would have if you were aware of anything like that was going to happen... Why to blame yourself when you weren't aware of the fact that someone was planning to kidnapped me...' Riddhima said...
'Still I should be careful right, about you...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, I m an independent girl... I m happy you think about me so much but when I m alone, I can take care of myself and when I m with you, I know you will protect me...' Riddhima said...
'I promise, I will protect you...' Armaan said...
'You better keep your promise or else next time I would take this ring out and hit on your face with it...'Riddhima said showing her ring finger as she move out from Armaan a little looking at him... 
'I wouldn't give you the chance to do it...' Armaan said holding her hand and kissing on the ring finger where the ring was on adoring... 
'Will you come tomorrow...' Riddhima asked realizing how late it was...
'Of course I will, how can I miss a chance to meet you...' Armaan said...
'Right, I wish everything went well tonight... We would have been fiance if that idiot Vivek didn't kidnapped me...' Riddhima said...
'Maybe he was just trying to save me...' Armaan said...
'Sad he wouldn't be able to do that ever... Koi tumhe mujhse nehi bacha sakte...' Riddhima said...
'And I don't wish to escape from you...' Armaan said touching his forehead on her's... 
'Accha hai jaldi akal aagaye... Chalo ab jao, bohot der hogayi...' Riddhima said moving away making distance...
'Haan jaa raha hoon, lekin mujhe ek baat kehna hai...' Armaan said...
'Kiya...' Riddhima asked...
'Yehi ki tum bohot khubsurat lag rahe ho...' Armaan said...
'Thank god, Mujhe toh laga tumhe realized nehi karenge...' Riddhima said...
'Aise kaise, jab itni khubsurat ladki saamne hai...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Bas bas haan... Chalo ab niklo, Mom Dad must be waiting for you...' Riddhima said...
'Bhaga kyun rahe ho...' Armaan asked...
'Kyun, jab bhaagne wala ta tab nehi socha...' Riddhima said...
'Sorry kaha na, ab puri zindagi mujhe is baat pe taunt karenge kiya...' Armaan asked making a sad face...
'Awww, ab itna cute sa shakal banaenge toh main kaise tumhe taunt karun... Lekin abhi bohot der hogayi hai, I really think you should go Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Yeah, I should... Love you...' Armaan said kissing her forehead...
'Love you too...' Riddhima said as Armaan sit in the car...

Both wave to each other before Armaan zoom out from the gate leaving Riddhima there watching his car vanished to the dark night... Riddhima look at the sky, closing her eyes for a moment thanking god for sending her to him before he leave... Also she thank Nandini in her heart for informing her so she could reach there on time if not, she don't know what would happen... 

Riddhima stood there for sometimes before she move to the house, she was happy that everything would be normal from the following day as the kidnapper couldn't be successful in his mission... Also she was glad that she did get ready for something like that as she felt something like that might happen because she was going to be a part of Armaan life and Mallik family... 

To Be Continue...