Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Abbia_radeel

It was a fabulous coiuldnt read  befote due to eid 

Eid mubarik :)

The patr was awesome do update soon  
Love bia

Thanks dear...
No problem, no hurry till I post the next part heheh...
Eid mubarak to you too...
Hope ur eid was enjoyable and memorable... 

In Sha Allah soonish..
take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

Dil Se Dil Ki Mulaqaat
An AR FS 
PART 2

3 MONTHS LATER 

Three months has past after Armaan and Riddhima first meeting, in these three months they had meet as much as they get time as Armaan had been taking new cases on his hand which keeps him busy sometimes for two three days but Armaan make sure that he spend times with Riddhima through mobile in those days... Also they give enough space to each other so that neither of them think they are pressuring each other or interfering in each other work or life... 

Seeing Armaan and Riddhima growing relationship which they call friendship but others can clearly see it was more than friendship and they were still not willing to believe it was love thinking it may be too early to accept it... Nandini and Padma were trying to know what they have decide but not getting a different answer, they have stop thinking one day they would come by themselves to tell they want to take next step in life... 

While Armaan and Riddhima was getting to know each other, Armaan was still getting the mystery call from the stranger... Armaan try to find out and even took help from Riddhima but they were unable to track that person, Riddhima said they should take help from police but Armaan deny saying whoever it was, wasn't giving any harm to him or anyone else... 

So not letting the calls affecting their relation, Armaan and Riddhima continue with their friendship not letting anything affecting them... They hang out, meet in public places and be in touch through mobile if they can't meet due to busy schedule but make sure to know what each other is up to and what's happening in their life... 

It was another day out, having dinner together after a busy week... Armaan and Riddhima was in one of Riddhima's favorite restaurant as it was Riddhima turn to choose a place to meet... If once Riddhima decide the place, next it would be Armaan chance to decide where they would meet... They want to balance everything between them so neither of them could feel other is pushing his/her decision on other... 

Everything was going smoothly in their life, they didn't seems to think about their future as they where enjoying this phase of life with each other... However, in between their parents keep asking about the other just to know what they feel for each other and decide but somehow they tickle the matter changing the topic on some other matter... 

So again something like that happen just two days ago, this time it was Riddhima's sister and brother in law who try to make her speak while her parents sit in the audience to watch the scene... Riddhima was laughing telling Armaan how she turn the table on Anjali and her brother in law Atul making them shut their mouth...
'I mean, its like months to their marriage but still my one teasing word can shut their mouth...' Riddhima said laughing...

Armaan who was listening to her but was lost in her, it happen almost every time when Riddhima started to tell him something happen in her life or house... Seeing Riddhima smile and red cheeks with naughtiness sparkling in her attractive eyes, Armaan couldn't help but get lost in her... Before Riddhima realized his admiring gaze, Armaan manage to keep a straight face without letting her realized it... 

Only Armaan didn't know, Riddhima could already feel his intense gaze which make her cheeks burn but not due to all the laughing... As the day past, slowly Armaan was making his way to her heart too... Riddhima was falling for him deeply and was sure that now she can dream her life with him but being the girl and Armaan hasn't talk about that topic, Riddhima thought to wait till he popped the question... 

Their trace was broke with Armaan mobile ring, Armaan thought it must be his mother so without checking he answer the call with his attention on Riddhima... Riddhima look at him as he gave a smile to her while he waited for the person to answer from the other end...
'Hello...' Armaan said thinking the caller didn't hear him...
'Phirse us Riddhima se milne gaye na tum...' The unknown girl speak from the other side...
'Tum...' Armaan asked trying control his temper...
'Haan main, pehchaan liya tumne...' Girl said...
'Kyun baar baar phone karte ho mujhe... Maine kaha na tumse, main zaruri...' Armaan was cut by the girl...
'Pata hai, pata hai... Lekin main to zaruri samajhti hoon na...' Girl said...
'Chahte kiya ho tum...' Armaan asked getting irritated...
'Tumhe... Tumhe chahta hoon...' Girl said...
'Kabhi nehi milenge...' Armaan said...
'Kyun...' Girl asked...
'Tumhari har kyun ka javab dena main zaruri nehi samajhta...' Armaan said as his voice got loud...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call him, holding his hand which was on the table... 

Armaan look at Riddhima, trying to calm down his anger knowing he would get others attention towards them by rising his voice... He mouth a sorry to her, Riddhima blink her eyes very well understanding who it must be in the call from the other side... 
'Abhi toh bohot gussa aa raha ta, uske phukar ne se shaant hogaya...' Girl said...
'Maine kaha na, dubara mujhe call mat karna...' Armaan said grining his teeth... 
'Karungi, abhi bhi meri chance haina... Tum single ho and ready to mingle...' Girl said...
'Single zarur hoon lekin mingle tumhare saath kabhi nehi hoga...' Armaan said...
'Kyun...' Girl asked...
'Kyunki I LOVE RIDDHIMA and I would MARRY her only...' Armaan said...

Riddhima was shocked to hear Armaan sudden confession, she never thought Armaan would confess like that... That too to someone else who was a total stranger to him and her... Before the girl could say anything more, Armaan cut the call as he try to control his temper... At the moment, he wanted to kill whoever it was... He hold his head in his palm trying best not to show his anger to Riddhima for much time... 

Armaan didn't realized what he has just said but when the moment sink in his brain, his eyes got wide as he look towards Riddhima with shocked expression... Armaan shocked eyes met with Riddhima surprise eyes, which shows that she was unable to believe what she had just heard... Armaan knows the words has left from his mouth and now he can't take it back... 

Armaan wasn't going to let it reach her like that but he felt maybe it happen for good that today Riddhima also got to know about his feelings for her... What if he didn't plan it to be like that, maybe destiny has plan it happen to that way only... 
'Riddhima woh main...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima... 

Riddhima stood up, as she felt several eyes were on them... Armaan confession wasn't heard by only her, but several people around them as Armaan anger has caught their attention too... Riddhima felt, it was enough for others to know so she stood up not letting them hear anything more other than what they had heard for now... 
'I will wait outside...' Riddhima said as she took her purse and leaving the place... 

Armaan thought Riddhima didn't like what she had heard, maybe she only take him as a true friend and today he has let her down by confessing like that... He was glad that Riddhima wouldn't leave without him so after paying the bill as they had almost finished their dinner, Armaan left the place... Armaan reach his car to see Riddhima standing resting her back on it... Armaan calm his nerves as he try to think what Riddhima would say or do... Armaan make himself ready for the worst if it didn't go good with him... 

On the other hand, Riddhima was still trying to digest the fact that Armaan truly love her or not... Her heart was saying he do but on the other hand her mind was telling he said that just to make that stranger stop calling him... A battle were going between her mind and heart as Riddhima try to understand which was actually being the truth one... 
'Let's go, I will drop you home...' Armaan said...

Riddhima who was busy in her thought was brought back to world with Armaan voice... Riddhima saw Armaan sad face, she felt bad but she wasn't ready to let the world knows that what she feels for him before he knows about it... Armaan was about to open the driver seat door but Riddhima came and block him making him look towards her as he was looking to the ground as he wasn't able to look towards her... 

Armaan was surprise with her action but seeing Riddhima expression, he understood she was up to something for sure... Riddhima fold her hand on her chest as if she was waiting for some explanation, Armaan ask her through eyes what happen to which Riddhima roll her eyes seeing how Armaan was acting innocent... 
'What were you telling to that psycho lover of yours...' Riddhima asked... 
'Riddhima woh main...' Armaan tougue got tight hearing Riddhima question...
'Ab kiya huva, bolo...' Riddhima said trying to hide her smile seeing Armaan scared expression...
'Jo bhi kaha, sach kaha... Issiliyeh nehi kaha kyunki main usse tang aagaya... I really love you and want to marry you...' Armaan said softly...
'Accha, toh usse bolne ki kiya zarurat ta... Jisse shaadi karna chahte hai, usse bolna chahiyeh ta na...' Riddhima said with smirk on her face... 
'Haan lekin mujhe kaise pata tum bhi yehi...' Armaan stop realizing what Riddhima said... 

Riddhima giggle seeing when Armaan realized what she has said but control it seeing Armaan looking at her which make her lower her gaze... Riddhima felt it was the best time, she didn't need Armaan to propose her like a movie hero or lover... Also she don't want this confession to be so serious but serious enough that they understand finally they are willing to move on in their life with each other... 

Seeing Riddhima expression, Armaan try to look at her eyes as it shows if she means it or not... Her eyes speak much more than her voice... It was like a volume to him as it comes straight from her heart... Riddhima bit her lower lips trying to control her smile and look at him as their eyes met... 
'Toh tayyar ho...' Armaan asked...
'Kis liye...' Riddhima asked...
'To be mine...' Armaan asked...
'Are you sure, you want to make me yours...???' Riddhima asked...
'If only you want to be mine...' Armaan said...
'Detective hoon, koi bhi baat mujhse chupa nehi paonge...' Riddhima said...
'Abhi nehi chupata toh tab kiya chupaunga...' Armaan said...
'Sochlo, ek baar haat thaamlunga toh main chodungi nehi na tumhe chodne dunga...' Riddhima said...
'Wohi toh main chaahta hoon... Thaam ke toh dekho...' Armaan said forwarding his palm... 

Riddhima smile at him and put her hand on his palm, Armaan too smile feeling her hand on his hand... Armaan hold her hand intertwining their fingers as he pull their hand close to his lips and kiss her fingers... Riddhima smile got wide feeling his lips on her fingers as he left kisses on her fingers individually on each one... 
'I love you...' Armaan whisper... 
'I love me too...' Riddhima said making Armaan move away being shock with her answer... 

Riddhima giggle seeing Armaan expression, he was about to hold her but Riddhima mobile started to ring and she answer the call as it was from her mother... Riddhima told Padma that they were about to leave and would reach home soon... Armaan understood that they had to leave, so when Riddhima move to the passenger seat he also took driver seat as they left to Gupta Mansion... 

In 20 minutes, they reach Gupta Mansion... All the way back, Armaan was holding Riddhima one hand while he concentrate driving... Riddhima smile with his action, she felt a new emotions in her heart and felt bless to experience it with love of her life... True, she hasn't said those three words but she very well knows Armaan has understood what she feels for him and those three words doesn't matter... 

Also Riddhima knows, Armaan wouldn't demand to hear it like other lovers but her heart was jumping with excitement to see Armaan reaction once she confess him those words... So she waits till they reach home and she was ready to capture the moment in her heart for forever the moment she say those words to him... 

When Armaan stop the car, Riddhima open the door to get down... Riddhima thought Armaan wouldn't leave her hand so easily but to her surprise, he let go as he thought Riddhima's parent would be waiting for her... Riddhima look at Armaan with not so happy expression...
'What happen...' Armaan asked...
'Chod diya na...' Riddhima said looking at her hand...
'Pakadke rakhna ta...???' Armaan asked...
'Abhi tohdi der pehle kiya keh raha ta...' Riddhima asked...
'Hayye, chahta toh nehi lekin abhi officially puri tarah mera nehi huva na toh majburan chodna pada... Tum kahe toh abhi se apne paas rakhlunga...' Armaan said holding her hand back and putting it close to his heart...
'Nautanki, tumhe lawyer nehi actor hona chahiyeh ta...' Riddhima said smashing his hand which he was holding her hand... 
'Second option wohi ta but mera bad luck, first option milgaya...' Armaan said...
'Very funny, chalo goodnight...' Riddhima said...
'Goodnight...' Armaan said still holding her hand...
'Ab chodo...' Riddhima said trying to pull her hand...
'Phir kahenge maine chod diya, no way...' Armaan said...
'Armaan...' Riddhima called his name...
'Yes Riddhima...' Armaan said looking at her face dreamily...
'Nehi kahungi, chod ab...' Riddhima said...
'Pakka na...' Armaan said...
'Haan...' Riddhima said...
'Toh tik hai lekin jis din sabke saamne, sabke aashirwat ke saath yeh haath thaamunga, us din chodunga nehi... Tum bole, tab bhi nehi...' Armaan said...
'Tik hai mat chodna, lekin filal abhi ke liye please...' Riddhima said...
'I love you... And I know you love...' Armaan said kissing her fingers but was cut by Riddhima...
'You... I love you...' Riddhima said kissing his hand which he was holding her hand... 

Armaan was surprise with her confession, he thought even this time she wouldn't confess but to his surprise she has actually said those words... Armaan has no intention to make her speak unless she wasn't ready to say those words but Riddhima isn't like any other girl... She always make him surprise and that's one thing he loves about her... 

Riddhima smile seeing his shocked expression, to bring him back to the world she move close and place her lips on his cheek lingering it there making Armaan realized it was truly happening... Armaan eyes automatically got closed feeling Riddhima lips on his skin, from last few days he keeps wondering how it would feel when it come to contact to his skin and today it seems its his lucky day as first their confession and then her kiss happen in same day... 

Riddhima knows Armaan was living his moment of life, which god knows from how many days Armaan was dreaming from the day he has met her but also Riddhima knows, he should safely reach home so soon they would be talking to their parents about their decision, finally it was done... Their parents wait has come to an end but it would be a new beginning for Armaan and Riddhima...  
'Now go home, drive safely... Don't dream with open eyes, dream with close eyes and only about me...' Riddhima said patting Armaan cheek softly to bring him back to the world...
'I love it, I don't want to open my eyes if this happen every moment...' Armaan said...
'Back to earth Mr. Mallik, go home now...' Riddhima said moving out...
'It would be like home when you come with me...' Armaan said...
'Kuch zyada movie dekhne laga hai tum aajkal...' Riddhima said... 
'Line toh kissi movie ka hai, but its make on real life stories...' Armaan said...
'Tik hai janab... Abhi aap ghar jaao, mujhe apni saath lejane ke liye baarat lekar aana...' Riddhima said...
'Tik hai begum, hum baarat lekar aayenge aur dulhan koh lekar jaenge...' Armaan said...
'Main inthizaar karungi...' Riddhima said...
'Aur main zyada inthizaar nhi karwaunga kyunki mujhe inthizaar nehi hoga zyada waqt...' Armaan said...
'Chalo ab niklo... Bye...' Riddhima said waving him...
'Bye...' Armaan said smiling and zoom off...

MALLIK MANSION 

Nandini was in the hall with Karan who was watching television, she was in call with Padma who has just call... It was like that whenever Armaan and Riddhima go out together, sometimes for lunch or dinner... Padma would call Nandini as they talk about their behavior after they meet each other but to their disappointment no changes were in their behavior which shows that they might have think about taking next step in their life... 

Even tonight, once Riddhima has gone home Padma has call Nandini... They are the detectives of their family as they wish to see their children happy and together but from last three months, a single thing hasn't change... 
'Are you sure Padma...' Nandini asked as a big smile form in her lips... 
'100% sure Nandini, its first time that Riddhima has just go straight to her room after coming having dinner with Armaan... Aur I think I saw something in her eyes, I mean you know how expressive her eyes are...' Padma said...
'Haan yaar, wohi toh uske sabse attractive hoti hai... Even Armaan like her eyes a lot, maybe because of her eyes Armaan has fallen for her...' Nandini said... 
'I know and Nandini, Riddhima toh kuch kahenge nehi lekin tum Armaan se baat karna please... If something has change between them, I m sure Armaan would surely tell you...' Padma said...
'Of course I will make him speak tonight and if whatever we are thinking has really happen, it would be the best day of our life...' Nandini said...
'I know, I will wait for your call... Armaan must have reach by now...' Padma said...
'Yeah sure, bye...' Nandini said cutting the call as they don't want Armaan to know what they are doing behind their back... 

Karan who was trying to watch some news look at Nandini when she end the call, his eyes were on the television but his mind was on what Nandini was saying to Padma... Karan knows how much both mothers were wishing to bring their children together... 
'Kiya huva,  badi khush lag rahe ho...' Karan asked...
'Haan woh Padma keh rahi ti, aaj kuch toh baat huva hai dono ke beech...' Nandini said...
'Accha, aur aisa kyun laga Padma bhabhi ji koh...' Karan asked...
'Common Karan, jo ladki har baat apne ma koh batati hai aaj ghar jaakar seedhe room mein chala gaya hai toh kuch toh baat huva na jo woh abhi tayyar nehi hai usse batane ke liye...' Nandini said...
'Lekin aisa zaruri nehi haina dono ke beech kuch baat huvi jiski wajahse Riddhima beti aise behave ki...' Karan said...
'Karan, Padma keh rahi ti woh mann hi mann muskuraa rahi ti... Pakka kuch sochke muskuraa rahi hogi na, aur abhi toh Armaan se milke gayi hai toh of course Armaan ke baare mein sochke mushkuraa rahi hogi...' Nandini said...
'Tum aur bhabhi ji jaanne aise baatein, detective Riddhima hai lekin mujhe lagta hai ab tum dono bhi yeh professional join ki hai...' Karan said... 
'Karan, hum issiliye jaanne ki koshish kar rahi hoon kyunki hum chahte hai yeh dono jaldi shaadi kare aur saath mein khush rahe... Dono ke chehre pe saaf dikhta hai woh ek dusre se pyar karte hai... Shayad abhi realized nehi huva ya, realize hokar bhi anjaan bann raha hai...' Nandini said... 
'Waise yeh baat toh tumne sahi kaha, dono ek dusre koh pasand zarur karte hai...' Karan said...
'Haina, aaj main Armaan se baat karke rahunga... Usse bhulwake rahunga woh chahte kiya hai zindagi mein... Kab tak sochte rahenge aur kab faisla lenge...' Nandini said...
'Accha hai, aaj faisla hokar rahenge... Aaj tum judge banke usse sawal karna, I m sure woh khud koh bacha nehi paunga is baar tumse kyunki is baar woh lawyer nehi khud victim hoga...' Karan said... 
'Victim koan hai...' Armaan said interfering their conversation... 

Karan and Nandini look as Armaan walk to them, Nandini stood up while Karan make himself comfortable getting ready to witness what was going to happen tonight... Nandini was determine to get her answers from Armaan tonight and Karan knows, no one can stop her tonight not even Armaan himself... 
'Bohot logo koh bacha liya tumne lawyer banke, ab tumhe koi nehi bachapaenge...' Nandini said...
'Mujhe...??? Kyun, maine kiya kardiya jo koi mujhe nehi bachapaenge...' Armaan asked...
'Jo bhi kiya, aaj uska faisla hokar rahenge...' Nandini said...
'Dad, yeh mom ek judge ki tarah kyun behave kar rahi hai...' Armaan asked...
'Kyunki beta, aaj woh judge bani hai aur tu uski victim...' Karan said folding his hands on chest as he cooly answer Armaan... 
'Main victim...??? Mom...???' Armaan look at Nandini...
'Mom nehi, judge saahiba bolo...' Nandini said making a serious face... 
'Ok judge sahiba, maine kiya gunah kiya hai yeh bhi bata doh...' Armaan said lowering his head... 
'Tumne yeh gunah kiya hai, teen mahine tak tum ek faisla nehi le pa rahe ho... Toh aaj maine yeh faisla kiya hai, tum aaj issi waqt apna faisla sunao tum karna kiya chahte ho apne life mein... Tu khud kissi koh pasand karenge ya tumhare mom kissi ke saath tumhara rishta fixed karde...' Nandini asked... 

Armaan very well understood that Padma must have call Nandini again, it wasn't the first time that they were acting like detectives in his and Riddhima's life... From the day they had started to meet as friends, their mother's has been trying to know how far their relationship has been growing... When they didn't get a respond which they wanted to hear, they had stop asking them but they didn't stop being detective in their life... 

Finally, maybe they had got a hint tonight and Armaan was glad that Nandini has confront him tonight itself... It would be easy for him to let them know his decision or should he say their decision... Armaan knows Riddhima will want him to take the next step first so their parents would do other arrangement to tie knot between them to make a path for them to move ahead in their life... 

So knowing, there was no reason for him to hide it from his parents very well knowing how they were eagerly waiting for his decision which is important to them just like Riddhima's parents who was waiting for her decision, Armaan thought it was finally time to make things turn out the way both parent's wish along with their wish... 

Nandini wait for Armaan to speak but seeing his expression and being lost in somewhere, Nandini felt a ray of hope seeing the sparkle in his eyes... Nandini look at Karan who blink his eyes as if saying let give him a chance to speak... Nandini look back to Armaan giving him a moment to speak out his decision... 
'Your highness, aapne pehle hi mujhe Riddhima se mila kar bohot accha kiya hai... Main aapko aur zyada inthizaar nehi karwaungi... Aap jaisa chahte hai waisa hi hoga, aap tayyari shuru kardo... Hum baraat lekar jaenge aur dulhan koh lekar lautenge...' Armaan said... 
'Sach...' Nandini ask as her face glow with happiness... 
'Sach mein mom, maine aur Riddhima ne finally decide kiya hai hum apne life mein ek saath aage badenge...' Armaan said holding Nandini shoulder seeing happiness sparkling in her eyes... 
'Aww my baccha...' Nandini said hugging him tightly...
'Finally, bohot bohot badai ho judge saahiba... Aap yeh case bohot acche se handle kiya...' Karan said standing up moving towards them...
'Case judge ne nehi, balki ek ma ne jeeta hai... Aaj ek ma ki jeet huva hai...' Nandini said...
'Aur uski beta, uske ma koh kabhi haarne nehi denge...' Armaan said breaking the hug...
'Chalo acchi baat hai, ma ke liye sahi... Tum ne aur Riddhima beti ne apna apna faisla toh sunaya...' Karan said...
'Sirf ma ke liye nehi Karan, dekh iske chehre koh kaise khil raha hai... Yeh apne liye faisla liya hai...' Nandini said ruffling Armaan's hair with love...
'Apne liye aur apnon ke liye mom, aapko bhi yehi lagta haina Riddhima jaisi koi accha mujhe nehi mil sakte... Aur mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai mom...' Armaan said...
'Bhai, jaisa bhi lagta hai tum dono koh... Aaj finally decide toh huva, main abhi Shashank bhaisaab koh phone karta hoon...' Karan said taking his mobile... 
'Nehi Karan, yeh baat phone pe nehi... Hum waha jaakar bataenge... Aur khabardaar jo tumne Riddhima koh yeh kaha hum kal subah waha jaa rahi hai, shagun lekar...' Nandini said warning Armaan as well...
'Dekha Armaan, abhi tak yeh judge bani hai...' Karan said looking at Armaan...
'Kyun nehi, woh toh hai hi humhara judge... Is ghar ka judge jo hum sabke liye sahi faisla leti hai hamesha...' Armaan said...
'Yeh baat toh tumne bilkul sahi kaha... Toh decide huva, hum kal subah waha shagun lekar jaenge...' Karan said...

Armaan stood admiring his parents whose happiness were sparkling in their eyes, he was happy to see how excited both were getting to know that Riddhima and he has finally decided to get married and start a new chapter of their life with each other... Armaan knows they weren't happy but over the moon to have Riddhima in their life, she wouldn't be just the daughter in law of Mallik but the daughter that they desire to have in their life... 

Armaan knows how much his mother wish to have a second child and that too a daughter but luck wasn't with them as she had some problem after giving birth to him... Doctor has warn not to try because it may risk Nandini life next time which Karan don't want to as she was too dear to him and their son... 

While Nandini and Karan were deciding what to give to Riddhima as Shagun, Armaan stood their watching them... Their moment was disturb with Armaan mobile rington, Armaan took it out to see Riddhima name flashing on the screen... Smile form in his lips, Nandini and Karan who look towards him saw his expression and very well understood who it might be...
'Yeh dekho, usne call kiya toh itna khush ho raha hai...' Karan said...
'Khush kyun nhi hoga, after all hone wali biwi jo hai...' Nandini said...
'Mom, not u too...' Armaan said...
'Chalo tum baat karlo aur sojana... Hum bhi kaam karke sojaenge, aur tum kal humhare saath Gupta Mansion jaa rahe ho samjhe.. Aur haan, Riddhima koh yeh baat nehi batana...' Nandini warn him once again...
'Ok mom, nehi bataungi... Love u both, goodnight...' Armaan said giving a quick hug to them and running towards the stairs to go up to his room...
'Goodnight...' Nandini said wishing him giving a quick kiss on his head...
'Goodnight Son...' Karan too wish him patting his back... 

Before Armaan could answer Riddhima's call, it got disconnected so Armaan call her back as soon as he reach his room... He knows why Riddhima must have call, as he couldn't call her after reaching home, she must got worried not knowing if he has reach home safely or not... She always check on him ones he drop her home, it was a way of showing her care towards him... 

So knowing Riddhima would be waiting for his call or msg, Armaan call her back and wait for her to answer... In first ring Riddhima answer his call, Armaan smile knowing now her questions would start without letting him say a single word... 
'Armaan, where were you...??? Why didn't you call after reaching home...??? Are you ok...??? Did you reach home safely...??? Why arn't you answering...??? Hello Armaan...??? Are you there...???' Riddhima shoot her questions in one breath...
'No wonder you are a detective Riddhima, itna sawal woh bhi ek saath... Breath darling, breath...' Armaan said finally speaking...
'You... You are making fun of me... Here I m worried thinking why u haven't msg or call me... Aur tum ho ki...' Riddhima said leaving a relief breath hearing Armaan voice... 
'Jaan, mujhe kiya hona hai... Woh mom dad ne rokhliya ta issiliye late hogaya call karne mein...' Armaan said laying on bed facing the ceiling... 
'Kyun, tumne bata diya...???' Riddhima asked...
'Jaan, tumhe pata haina har baat mom puchte hai tumhare baare mein jab bhi hum milte hai... Kyun, Padma mom ne nehi pucha...???' Armaan asked...
'Nehi toh, I mean pata nehi main seedha kamre mein aagayi...' Riddhima said...
'I m sure tumhari mom ne yeh batane ke liye mere mom koh call kiya hoga... Tumne kuch kaha nehi, wagera wagera... Tumhari saath saath yeh dono bhi detective bangayi hai ab...' Armaan said...

Riddhima giggling hearing this as Armaan was so right, their mother's have been acting like true detective to know what was going between them... Armaan also smile hearing Riddhima giggling as it brings warmness in his heart to hear her melodic voice... 
'Hayye...' Armaan said as his heart started to beat with happiness...
'Kiya huva...' Riddhima asked controlling her giggle...
'Tumhari yeh hasi, mera jaan le lenge...' Armaan said making Riddhima giggling again...
'Lagta hai tumhare dil koh nehi balki tumhare dhimag mein asar huva hai...' Riddhima said...
'Ab kiya kare yeh banda, woh toh apne dil tumhare liye haar gaya...' Armaan said...
'Acchi baat hai...' Riddhima said...
'Woh kyun...???' Armaan asked...
'Woh issiliye, ab humne yeh faisla kiya hai hum ek dusre ke saath puri zindagi guzarenge toh yeh accha hoga na hum apne dil ek dusre ke hawale kare...' Riddhima said...
'Sahi kaha, aur mujhe aaj aisa lag raha hai... I m the luckiest person in the world...' Armaan said...
'Woh kyun...' Riddhima asked...
'Woh issiliyeh kyunki jo mera dil ne chuna hai, woh mujhe apnaya hai... Aur uske dil mein bhi mere liye woh ehsaas hai jo mere dil mein uske liye hai... Maine suna hai, kismat wale hote hai jisko uska pehla pyar milta hai...' Armaan said...
'Yeh baat toh aapne bilkul sahi kaha Lawyer saahab... Aur sirf tum lucky nehi ho Armaan, main bhi lucky hoon... Kyunki tum woh pehle ladka ho jo maine mila aur mujhe pasand bhi aaya...' Riddhima said... 
'Sach...???' Armaan asked...
'Haan Armaan, tumne pehle din mujhe sach kehke meri dil jeeta ta... Tumhara honesty ne mujhe us din yakeen dilaya jo bhi tumhare life mein aayenge, woh bohot khushnaseeb hoga... Kyunki tum aise aadmi ho, jo har rishte ke liye commitment hote ho...' Riddhima said...
'Maine us din jo bhi kaha, woh mere dil ki baat ta... Aur tum pehli aur mere life ki aahiri ladki hoga jo main itni comfortably apne dil ki baat kaha...' Armaan said...
'Jaanti hoon Armaan, kyunki tumhare zindagi mein sabse pehle apna ma baap aate hai aur phir apna kaam jo tum bohot acche se karte ho...' Riddhima said...
'Aur ab tum bhi mere life ki hissa bangaye ho Riddhima...' Armaan said...
'Jaanti hoon, aur yeh bhi jaanti hoon yeh abhi nehi balki teen mahine pehle huva hai... Jis din hum mile, us din maine tumhare aankhon mein dekha hai... Aisa ehsaas jo mujhe qabool karne se hesitate huvi... Yeh sochke, yeh kaise ho sakta hai... Koi pehle mulaqaat mein kissi koh pasand kare... Shayad tumne meri tasveer dekha hoga tab issiliye tumne mujhe pehchana us din lekin pasand karna aur yeh sochna main wohi hoon jo tum apne zindagi guzarna chahte ho, itna yakeen kaise huva hoga tumhe ki humhare beech woh rishta banega jo doh log ke beech hona chahiyeh apne puri zindagi bitane ke liye...' Riddhima said...
'Riddhima, main khud hairaan ti is nayi ehsaas koh lekar... Lekin main bohot confident ti is baat koh lekar, tum hi woh ladki ho jo main chahta hoon apne zindagi mein... Maine us din bhi tumse kaha, tum mein koi toh baat hai jo mujhe majbur kiya tumse milun... Tumhe jaanne ki koshish karun... Aur jab hum milne lagi, mujhe tumhari aadat si hogaya... Mujhe har waqt tumhari zarurat padne laga, har waqt tumhari khayal aati hai... Tumhari naam sunke, tumhare tasveer mere aankhon ke saamne aati hai... 
Pehli baar jab tumhari tasveer dekha, woh mere dil mein safely capture huva ta aur mujhe pata bhi nehi chala... Lekin dheere dheere samajhne laga main, jabse tumse mili ho sab kuch acche lagne laga hai, har choti choti baatein positive dikhta hai mujhe...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, jitna hum abhi ek dusre koh jaante hai... Woh shayad kaafi nehi hoga, kyunki aise baatein zarur hoga jo hum dono abhi tak nehi samjhe ek dusre ke baare mein... Aur woh baatein hum kabhi nehi samjhenge, unless hum dono ek saath nehi rehte... Lekin jitna jaanta hoon tumhare baare mein, utna mere liye kaafi hai ek nayi zindagi shuru karne... Kyunki meri dil yeh baat qabool kiya hai, tumhara pyar kitna pakka hai mere liye...' Riddhima said... 
'Chalo shukar hai bhagwaan ka, tumne qabool toh kiya... Ab main jaldi se mom dad se baat karta hoon aur tumhe jaldi mere paas yaha lekar aaungi...' Armaan said...
'Badi jaldi hai tumhe...' Riddhima asked...
'Kiya karte, tumhare dil kab badlenge kissi koh pata nehi... I can't take risk you know...' Armaan said...
'Very funny Mr. Mallik... Tumhare tarah main bhi baat ki pakki hoon samjhe...' Riddhima said...
'Ab itni pyar se samjhaenge toh samajh jaaenge na jaan...' Armaan said... 
'Tumhara na... Kuch nehi ho sakte...' Riddhima said as again Armaan started to flirt her...
'Kyun madam... Pyar toh mujhse hi huva hai tumhe aur mujhe tumse... Aur kiya hona baaki hai... Shaadi...??? Woh bhi hojaenge, don't worry...' Armaan said...
'Mujhe samajh nehi aati, tum kab serious hote ho aur kab mazak karte ho...' Riddhima said...
'Kyun...??? Am I being so complicated...???' Armaan asked...
'Tum aur tumhare baatein... Kabhi kabhi sar ke upar se chala jaata hai...' Riiddhima said...
'Woh toh main bhi keh sakti hoon...' Armaan said...
'Accha...' Riddhima asked...
'Haan...' Armaan said... 

Armaan and Riddhima continue talking till they fall asleep, Armaan didn't even change his cloth as he didn't get time before Riddhima call and while talking, he didn't realized when sleep took over his eyes... Where else, Riddhima also left sitting on the bean bag near the window as she was sitting hugging her pillow looking outside the sky while talking with Armaan... Both were happy with the new relation and dreaming about their future hoping that it brings only happiness in their life... 

NEXT DAY 

Riddhima sleep was broke hearing the door bell, she stretch her arms and legs as she felt numb being in same position whole night... Riddhima try to understand who she ends up sleeping there when she remember how she was talking to Armaan and slept while talking... Riddhima look around to see her mobile and pillow fallen on the floor, she took her mobile to see the time as again the door bell rang catching her attention... 

Wondering who it might be at this time as it was only 9 in the morning, Riddhima stood up to leave the room as she put her hair in to a messy bun not wanting to fresh up thinking it might be Anjali who used to stop by before going to hospital for her duty... Sometimes, Atul also joins them if possible but it would be mostly Anjali who comes if Atul leave early so she wouldn't have to have breakfast alone... 

As Riddhima was still not fully awake, move down the stairs with her eyes half closed... Riddhima has no idea what was going in her house or who was there, so without caring that she was in her night dress she move down... 
'Mom, koan aaya hai...' Riddhima call Padma as she yawn and rub her eyes trying to clear her view...
'Yeh dekho, humhari bahu ut gayi...' Nandini said making Riddhima open her eyes wide... 

When Riddhima realized it was none other than the Mallik's who has visit them early morning, she stood staring at them as if she was dreaming... Riddhima has no idea about them joining them, she look at her parents as if asking they were truly there or not... Padma stood up and move to Riddhima who try to believe they were really their look at Padma who came to her... 
'Jaakar change karke aao aur mujhe breakfast bana ne mein help karo... Aur haan Anjali koh bhi bhula lena Atul ke saath... Mallik's tumhari aur Armaan ke rishte ke baare mein baat karne aaye hai..' Padma said in a low voice...
'Lekin Mom, yeh log itni subah subah...' Riddhima also whisper to Padma as her eyes move back to them and her eyes laid on Armaan...
'Riddhima, baad mein... Abhi please jaakar change karke aao...' Padma said pushing her...

Not having another option and knowing she can't stay like that in front of her to be in laws, Riddhima move upstairs but look at Armaan who was still looking towards her with a dreamy eyes but Riddhima glare at him for not informing her before... Armaan gave her a apology look but Riddhima just left glaring at him... 

Before getting fresh up and change cloths, Riddhima call Anjali asking her to reach home for breakfast as Padma requested... Anjali ask the reason to which Riddhima told her that Mallik's were here too, Anjali didn't ask anymore question but tell Riddhima they would reach as soon as they could... So after disconnecting the call, Riddhima quickly took a shower and change to a kurta and jeans, she put a clip holding her wet hair in a bun so it wouldn't soak her cloth... 

Without caring to put any make up or jewelry, Riddhima rush down and greet Mallik's before joining Padma in the kitchen to help her making breakfast... Riddhima saw Padma already has started to make breakfast, seeing Riddhima, Padma asked her to start making kheer... 
'Mom, aapne pehle kyun nehi batayi yeh log aaj breakfast pe aa rahi hai...' Riddhima asked as she started to help Padma...
'Mujhe pata hoti toh pehle breakfast bana deti na Riddhima, abhi tum jaldi jaldi haat chalo... Detective mode baad mein on karlo...' Padma says as she continue working... 
'Kiya mom, detective mode pehle on hota toh mujhe bhi toh pata chalti...' Riddhima said...
'Woh toh hai lekin Armaan ne tumhe nehi bataya... Meri matlab hai raat koh usne ya tumne usse call kiya hoga na, tab nehi bataya usne...' Padma said...
'Mom, mujhe khud pata hoti toh main aise night cloths mein uske saamne aate kiya... Aur aapko bhi toh raat koh hi batati na...' Riddhima said...
'Mujhe laga der huva hoga issiliye tumne nehi batayi mujhe.. Waise bhi tum log der tak baat karte ho...' Padma says... 
'Mujhe ko idea nehi ti Mom, waise Nandini aunty ne batayi aapko woh log yaha kyun aaye hai...' Riddhima asked...
'Tumne toh batayi nehi lekin Nandini ne kaha woh log shagun layi hai tumhare liye...' Padma said...
'Shagun koan...???' Riddhima asked...
'Shagun koi nehi, shaadi ka shagun as gift...' Padma says...
'What...???' Riddhima said in shocked as she wasn't expecting this... 
'Lagta hai Armaan ne tumse kuch nehi bataya... Chalo ab jaldi se kaam khatam karlo aur table set karde...' Padma said...

In no time both Mother and Daughter finished making breakfast and set the table... By the time they finished, Anjali and Atul also joins them... Shashank proudly introduce Anjali and Atul to them who gave bless to the couple and congratulate them for their married life... Padma asked them to have breakfast first before they talk about anything else... 

Everyone took seat next to their partner, Armaan and Riddhima also sit next to each other while Padma started to serve but Nandini stop her saying they would serve themselves... Soon they were enjoying the delicious breakfast while Karan praise Padma for the foods which was tasty... While everyone was busy, Armaan try to talk Riddhima who was ignoring him...
'Yaar Riddhima, mom ne mana kiya ta toh main kuch nehi bata paya...' Armaan told her the reason why he didn't inform her before...
'Accha hai, tumhari wajahse main night cloths mein un logo ke saamne aagayi...' Riddhima said...
'Waise, you was looking simply adorable in that cloths...' Armaan said making Riddhima look towards him...
'Bhootni lagti hai aur tumhe...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Mujhe toh nehi laga tum bhootni... Aur waise bhi shaadi ke baad main toh tumhe aise dekhungi na... Toh abhi dekhte toh kiya hojata...' Armaan said...
'Tumhari baat alag hai Armaan, lekin mom dad...' Riddhima was cut by him...
'Chill Riddhima, tum jaise bhi ho... Ab mujhse bach nehi paaenge, kyunki hum toh tumhe lekar jaaenge...' Armaan said...
'Accha...' Riddhima asked...
'Haan, aur sab yehi chahte hai...' Armaan said...
'Waise tumne raat koh bata diya mom koh...???' Riddhima said...
'Judge ke saamne victim kiya karte...' Armaan said...
'Judge...???' Riddhima asked...
'Mallik Mansion mein Nandini Karan Mallik ki hukum chalti hai Madam... Woh humhara judge aur hum uske victims...' Armaan said...
'Kiya bol rahe ho Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Baad mein details mein bataunga ok, abhi let me enjoy my breakfast... Waise tumne kiya batayi...???' Armaan asked as he enjoy the foods... 
'Khud hi guess karlo...' Riddhima said as Padma started to serve kheer to everyone as they were almost finished main course... 

It was Karan who again started to praise whoever make kheer, Gupta's and Atul smile as it was make by Riddhima and Mallik's were unaware of it... Karan told that Nandini can't make it tastier either than this making Shashank proudly agree as neither Padma or Anjali could make tastier than that... 
'Haan bhai, yeh toh hai... Is ghar mein sirf ek hi kheer sabse accha bana sakti hai...' Shashank said...
'Agree dad, jab maine bhi pehli baar taste kiya... Main bhi uski fan hogayi...' Atul said...
'Waise woh sab kuch accha hi banate hai lekin kheer toh sabse tasty hoti hai...' Shashank said...
'Waise manna padega Shashank, tum bohot lucky ho...' Karan said...
'Kyun nehi, jo bhi Riddhima banate hai bohot tasty banate hai...' Shashank said...
'Specially kheer, Ridzy ke alawa koi itna itna tasty nehi bana sakte...' Anjali said...
'Riddhima ne yeh banayi...???' Nandini asked...
'Haan Nandini, is ghar mein jab bhi kheer banti hai woh Riddhima hi bana te hai...' Padma said...
'Phir toh gift dena padega, kyun Nandini...' Karan said...
'Zarur, waise toh hum yaha iskaam se toh aayi hai... Sabka breakfast hogaya hai toh chalo hum baat aage badate hai...' Nandini said...
'Kis baare mein Aunty...' Anjali asked...
'Tumhari behen aur Armaan ke shaadi ke baat...' Karan said...
'Maan gaye dono...???' Atul asked...
'Armaan toh kehdiya, ab Riddhima tum bhi khud bata doh... Kiya hum tayyari shuru karde...' Nandini asked Riddhima... 
'Ridzy...???' Anjali call her not believing her ears...
'Armaan ne kaha hai toh Riddhima ki haan hi hoga..' Shashank said...
'Itna barosa mat karo is nalayak pe Shashank...' Karan said hitting Armaan head on back...
'Dad...' Armaan said caring his head...
'Shashank sahi keh raha hai bhaisaab, Armaan Riddhima ke haan ke bina kuch nehi kehte...' Padma said...
'Chalo phir tik hai, hum pandit se baat karke accha sa muhrat nikalte hai aur in dono ki jaldi shaadi kara dete hai...' Nandini said...
'Lekin phir bhi ek baar Riddhima se jaanna chahta hoon main... Riddhima beti, kiya tum mere is nalayak bete se shaadi karne ke liye tayyar hai...' Karan asked...
'Armaan nalayak nehi hai Karan, usse accha koi jeewan saathi mere beti koh nehi mil sakte...' Shashank said defending Armaan...
'Sahi kaha dad ne, Armaan bohot accha hai... Aur main tayyar hoon shaadi ke liye...' Riddhima said... 
'Pakka na Riddhima, phirse ek baar sochle.. Lawyer hai, kabhi kabhi bohot busy rehta hai...' Karan said...
'I know, lekin main bhi detective hoon... Pata laga kar rahungi woh kab kiya karta hai...' Riddhima said...
'I wonder how these two are going to manage... I mean dono ke profession different hai...' Anjali said...
'Hum manage karlenge, jaise ab karti hoon.. Kyun Riddhima...' Armaan said...
'Of course...' Riddhima said...
'Chalo in dono toh finally maangaye... Aunty, Uncle... Aur der mat karna, humein jaldi in dono ki shaadi karwa dena chahiyeh...' Atul said...
'Haan, kahin phirse in dono ka decision change na hojaae...' Anjali said... 
'Congratulations Shashank, aur aapko bhi bhabhiji... Muh meeta karwao bhai sabki, finally dono maangaye...' Karan said as he stood up and hugs Shashank... 
'Padma, meeta lao... Aur aap dono koh bhi badai ho...' Shashank said hugging Karan back... 

Anjali and Atul congratulate Armaan and Riddhima... Nandini make Riddhima have sweet while Padma make Armaan have sweet congratulating them, soon they fed each other sweets congratulating happily that finally their children were ready to start a new life together... 

While everyone was busy finalizing where and how they would do the preparation, Armaan got a call making their attention turn to him... Armaan look at the caller and cut it as seeing it was from the stranger, Riddhima who was sitting next to him saw the caller name but didn't say anything as everyone again went back to their discussion... 

When Armaan mobile ring again, Armaan excuse as he move out to the garden to answer the call... Riddhima also excuse and went behind him while the elders sit there deciding about the engagement and other functions before marriage... By the time Riddhima reach out to the garden, Armaan was already talking to the stranger and from his voice Riddhima understood how furious he was... 

Riddhima stood behind him as she heard him warning the stranger again and again asking not to call him but it seems she was in no mood to listen to his single warning... Feeling someone present, Armaan turn around and gave Riddhima a small smile... Riddhima smile back as she move close to him holding his hand and arm as she stood next to him... 

Riddhima took Armaan mobile and put it on the speaker, she wants to know what the stranger was saying to Armaan as now she is a part of his life as well he is a part of her life... Riddhima knows how much it bothers to Armaan to get these calls every day and night whenever they meet or be together... 
'Kiya baat hai, dono saath mein...' Stranger said...
'Tumhe ek baar mein samajh nehi aati, Armaan ne kitni baar kaha hai usse call mat karo...' Riddhima said...
'Samajh toh aati hai lekin kiya karun, mujhse raha nehi jaata...' Stranger said...
'Kitni besharam ho tum, aaj tak sirf Armaan tumhe warn karte aaye hai... Aaj main tujhe warn kar rahi hoon, dubara call kiya toh accha nehi hoga...' Riddhima said...
'Arey, main toh aaj tum dono koh congratulate karne ke liye call kiya aur tum dono ho ki mujhpe baras rahe ho... Tum dono koh mujhe thank you karna chahiyeh... Aaj tum dono ne shaadi karne ka faisla liya hai toh usmein meri bhi toh haat hai...' Stranger said...
'Accha, woh kaise...' Armaan asked...
'Oh ho Armaan, bhul gaya tum... Main tumhe call nehi karte toh tumhe himmat hota kiya Riddhima koh batane ki tum usse pyar karte ho...??? I mean common, it was me who make you speak your feelings in front of her right...???' Stranger said...
'Haan toh tik haina, thank you... Ab aur koi kaam baaki hai kiya...' Armaan said...
'Haina, aaj puchenge nehi main koan hoon...' Stranger said...
'As if you would tell us who you are...' Armaan said...
'Itni din tumne batayi nehi tum koan ho aur kyun Armaan ke peeche pade ho... Aur kyun tum humein bataenge tum koan ho...' Riddhima asked...
'Kyunki my darling sister, aaj meri plan finally successful jo hogayi...' Stranger said...
'Sister...???' Armaan said confusedly...
'Di...' Riddhima asked equally being confused... 
'Sahi pehchana, Ridzy... Tujhe kiya laga, sirf tum prank calls karke Armaan koh pareshan kar sakte ho...???' Anjali said as she came out from her hiding place... 

Anjali who has left few minutes before saying she needs to check some mails urgently came out from behind a tree as she stood watching Armaan and Riddhima closely the moment she call Armaan from her secret number... As it was a private number, Riddhima also didn't get a hint that it might be Anjali as Riddhima didn't tell anyone about the prank call she gave to Armaan... 

Armaan was still confused thinking what prank call Anjali was talking about if it wasn't she who call him the first time... Anjali stood with a smirk on her face seeing their shocked as well as confused expression... Anjali knows, Riddhima wasn't aware that she knew about her prank call to Armaan as she didn't tell anyone about it... Neither to Anjali as she just wanted to see how his reaction was going to be... 

While Riddhima was wondering how Anjali got to know about her prank call to Armaan, Armaan was wondering if it truly was Riddhima who call him at first... Riddhima look towards Armaan to see his confused expression, Anjali hold her laugh knowing very well that Riddhima was in trouble and Armaan was in shocked... 
'Congratulation...' Anjali said bringing them back to earth...
'Anjali tum ti woh...' Armaan asked her still not believing that Anjali got successful making a fool of them...
'Yes my to be brother in law... So how was it, I mean finally you got to know about your psycho lover...' Anjali said finally laughing...
'Di, aapne kyun kiya aisa...' Riddhima asked... 
'Idea mujhe tumne diya but unknowningly... Maine kuch din wait kiya but ek din jab tum khudse baat kar rahi ti, aur maine suna toh socha yehi moka hai main yeh jaanun Armaan ke dil mein kiya hai tumhare liye...' Anjali said...
'Riddhima tumne pehle mujhe woh prank call kiya...???' Armaan asked finally when things started to get clear... 
'Woh toh main bas dekhna chahti ti tum apne baat ke pakke ho ya nehi...' Riddhima said...
'Usne ek month pehle woh prank call karna band ki ti...' Anjali said...
'Tumhe kaise pata...' Armaan asked...
'Kyunki maine jab tumhe call kiya, uske baad Ridzy ne aakhar mujhe batayi... Woh pareshan ti toh mujhe samajh mein aayi usne call karna band kiya hai... Issiliye woh dar gayi ti uske alawa koan ho sakti hai jo tumhe call karke pareshan kare yeh kehkar tum uski ho...' Anjali said...
'Toh aapne mujhe kyun nehi kaha woh aap ti...' Riddhima said...
'Kyunki main jaanti ti Armaan ne tumse nehi kaha woh tumse pyar karta hai... Woh mujhse kehti rahi, tum uske liye kitna important ta lekin woh tumhe nehi keh paaya... Issiliye maine yeh plan continue ki tab tak jab tak Armaan tumse nehi kehte woh tumse pyar karte hai...' Anjali said... 
'Thanks Anjali...' Armaan said... 
'Pleasure is all mine to be brother in law but maine itna mehnat ki hai toh gift toh banta haina, special wala...' Anjali said giving a side hug to him...
'Of course, batao kiya chahiyeh tumhe...' Armaan asked...
'Ek vaada chahiyeh...' Anjali said...
'Vaada...???'Armaan asked...
'Haan vaada... Hamesha aise Ridzy se pyar karta rahega aur usse hamesha khush rakhenge...' Anjali said...
'Woh toh main hamesha karunga lekin tumne maanga hai toh zarur promise karta hoon... Aur nibaungi bhi, kyunki main kabhi Riddhima koh dukhi nhi dekh sakte, uske aankhon mein aansu nehi khushi dekhna chahta hoon...' Armaan said...
'Thanks Armaan, Ridzy is very lucky that she got someone like you as her life partner...' Anjali said hugging Riddhima... 
'Even I m lucky to have her in my life...' Armaan said admiring the sisterly bonding... 
'Woh toh main hoon, har kissi ke liye lucky right...' Riddhima said as they were becoming emotional...
'Haan aur risky too, detective jo ho...' Anjali said... 
'Yeh tumne bilkul sahi kaha...' Armaan said...
'Ab kuch nehi ho sakte Mr. Mallik... You are stuck with me forever...' Riddhima said smirking...
'Haan ab sirf god hi mujhe bacha sakte hai...' Armaan said...
'Hahahah, very funny...' Riddhima said faking laugh to Armaan's not so funny joke... 
'Chalo tum dono continue karo, main chali...' Anjali said checking time...
'Aap kaha jaa rahe ho Di...' Riddhima asked...
'Meri darling sister, aaj working day hai... I m already late due to this sudden breakfast plan... Meri ek surgery hai which I can't postpone...' Anjali said...
'All the best Di...' Riddhima said... 
'Thanks Ridzy, I will catch you both later... See you...' Anjali said going inside to inform others that she to leave... 

Anjali left both of them and when she was finally out of sight, Armaan pull Riddhima close to him making her shocked with his action... Armaan smirk seeing her expression but he was in no mood to let go off her so easily for playing prank on her... Due to her, Anjali got the idea and had been playing prank on him from last two months as it was Riddhima who started it before her... 

Riddhima try to come out from Armaan hold but his hold was too tight, her struggling didn't lose his hold letting her try her luck till she get tired... When Riddhima understood Armaan wouldn't let go her so easily, she stop and look at him with a helpless expression...
'Itni jaldi haar maanli...' Armaan asked...
'Chodo Armaan, koi aajaenge...' Riddhima said...
'Sab busy hai, koi nehi aayenge... Aate bhi toh kiya fark padta hai, ab toh humhari rishte ke baare mein sabko pata hai...' Armaan said...
'Kitna besharam ho tum...' Riddhima said...
'Main besharam hoon toh tum bhi kuch kam nhi ho... Mujhpe prank khela tumne, saza toh milenge...' Armaan said...
'Oh please haan, meri prank se tumhara kiya bigada... Accha haina, di ne meri baat sunke woh prank tumpe kiya... Nehi toh pata nehi tum kitni saal lagate mujhe kehne ke liye tum mujhse pyar karti ho aur shaadi karna chahte ho...' Riddhima said...
'Chalo tik hai, phir bhi saza toh tumhe milenge kyunki tumhari wajahse woh prank call shuru huva... Tujhe pata ta na main kitni pareshan hogaya us call se...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh mujhe bhi aaj pata chala na woh Di ti... Mujhe nehi pata ta di ne meri baat sunli ti...' Riddhima said...
'Phir bhi, tum bhi criminal ho jitna Anjali hai... Actually tum sabse badi criminal ho...' Armaan said...
'Woh kaise...???' Riddhima asked...
'Sirf mujhe prank calls nehi ki tumne, meri neend chain sab kuch cheen liya tumne... Criminal ke saath saath chor bhi ho... Toh saza toh banti hai...' Armaan said...
'Aur meri kiya saza hai...' Riddhima asked...
'Pakka jaanna hai kiya saza hai tumhari...' Armaan asked...
'Ab tum judge banke yeh faisla kiya hai main criminal hoon toh saza bhi suna doh... Main jaanti hoon tum mujhe tohda kam saza denge...' Riddhima said...
'Itna confident...???' Armaan asked...
'Kyunki Lawyer Saab uff Judge saahab, aap in sabse pehle ek insaan ho jiski dil mere paas hai...' Riddhima said putting her hands around Armaan neck... 
'Toh saza sunlo jaan... Tumhri saza yeh hai ki tum hamesha ke liye mere saath rahenge, kuch bhi hojae tum mujhe chodke nehi jaenge... You are stuck with me for life time...' Armaan said...
'Sweet yet most beautiful punishment and I agree to fulfilled it till my last breath...' Riddhima said resting her forehead against Armaan forehead... 
'I promise, I will make it worth you to never regret being mine...' Armaan said pulling her as close as they could get... 
'I love you...' Riddhima said making Armaan smile with her confession again...
'I love you too my love...' Armaan said kissing her forehead making Riddhima smile wide feeling his love through his kiss... 

Both stood like that holding each other until Padma call them as Mallik's decide it was time to leave as they had to go to their respective duties... Armaan gave her a quick kiss on her cheeks before they move inside, Riddhima smile with his action... Armaan bid bye to his to be in laws while Karan and Nandini gave blessing to Riddhima before they leave... They had fixed meeting with Pandit on Wednesday as he wasn't available before that... 

So inviting the Gupta's and Atul for dinner on Wednesday night, Mallik's left with a satisfied and happiness glowing in their face... Armaan and Riddhima were the happiest among all as finally, they would soon start a new chapter of life together... So agreeing to meet on Wednesday night, everyone left to their respective work... 

Hiyya Friends and Readers...
Here goes the next part...
Hope u all would enjoy it...
Press like and leave your comments...
Ignore the mistakes :D
Take care...

With Love,
Rihoohaws... 
Edited by RihooHaws - 6 years ago
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
The update was romantic. ...
Waise toh I knew Ridz is the prank caller...but Anji ke involvement ka nahi socha tha...
Finger kisses were too romantic. ..
Their parents seemed so excited ...
Looking forward to their marriage and some naughtiness from Armaan's side too 😉
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear
AR confession is so cute nd finally they are going to be one. Still cant believe that the mystry admirer was anjie still she played her part very nicely. Eagerly waiting fr the next part
Love
Sania
lashyyy thumbnail
ok before u posted the next part i think i should comment to previous parts
actually first part ki comment karne wali thi but before it i got pm of this part haha i know i m being too or now ur in a mood to write i guess thats y i m getting superfast updates
n i m loving it ot complaining obviously
ok so starting actually confused me jab ridhz ke saamne file thi koi inspector aya n the conversation is all confusing i got ho kya rha h bhai
then the scenes of ar with family respectively
loved the cute scenes
armaan demostration of his to be wife is so beautiful
lovely scene
then their meeting how the caught in the lift n ridhz questionnaire to armaan n armaan answer making her speechless
but but but end me vo call of a obsessive lover u won't believe but mujhe doubt tha it was ridhz as isse pehle use call nah aya n the starting conversation of ridhz with shanky is the reason of the doubt
then second part
arsh relationship they r not ready to accept it but thanks to anjy (the secret obsessed lover of armaan) who helped them
loved their sweet little car. ride n talks in night
hahaha loved ridhz reaction when early morning mallik's arrived her house
the ar first fight n ruthna manana
the mystery solved
all n all fantastic updates n the concept quite different n imaginative which is much needed
arman lawyer is actually unimaginable n ridhz as detective is shocking i mean i didnt even imagine or dream it in my wildest dream or imagination
it is much needed change
i got bored of imagining ar as only doc or business person armaan boss or ridhz employe
not only characters concept n story is also interesting n attractive
really enjoyed reading it
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates and TS...
Luvd it...
Thanx fr pm...
Continue soon...
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natalya_bedi

The update was romantic. ...
Waise toh I knew Ridz is the prank caller...but Anji ke involvement ka nahi socha tha...
Finger kisses were too romantic. ..
Their parents seemed so excited ...
Looking forward to their marriage and some naughtiness from Armaan's side too 😉

Thanks dear..
hehe i knew, thats why I make Anjali as the prank caller... 
glad to knw u like finger kisses :P and found it romantic...
of course they are very much excited hehehe...
Hope u will enjoy further parts...
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniashzadi

Hey dear

AR confession is so cute nd finally they are going to be one. Still cant believe that the mystry admirer was anjie still she played her part very nicely. Eagerly waiting fr the next part
Love
Sania

Thanks dear...
happy to know you enjoy it...
hahaha i knew it thats why I make her as the prank caller... 
hope u will enjoy next part as well...
take care... 
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashyyy

ok before u posted the next part i think i should comment to previous parts
actually first part ki comment karne wali thi but before it i got pm of this part haha i know i m being too or now ur in a mood to write i guess thats y i m getting superfast updates
n i m loving it ot complaining obviously
ok so starting actually confused me jab ridhz ke saamne file thi koi inspector aya n the conversation is all confusing i got ho kya rha h bhai
then the scenes of ar with family respectively
loved the cute scenes
armaan demostration of his to be wife is so beautiful
lovely scene
then their meeting how the caught in the lift n ridhz questionnaire to armaan n armaan answer making her speechless
but but but end me vo call of a obsessive lover u won't believe but mujhe doubt tha it was ridhz as isse pehle use call nah aya n the starting conversation of ridhz with shanky is the reason of the doubt
then second part
arsh relationship they r not ready to accept it but thanks to anjy (the secret obsessed lover of armaan) who helped them
loved their sweet little car. ride n talks in night
hahaha loved ridhz reaction when early morning mallik's arrived her house
the ar first fight n ruthna manana
the mystery solved
all n all fantastic updates n the concept quite different n imaginative which is much needed
arman lawyer is actually unimaginable n ridhz as detective is shocking i mean i didnt even imagine or dream it in my wildest dream or imagination
it is much needed change
i got bored of imagining ar as only doc or business person armaan boss or ridhz employe
not only characters concept n story is also interesting n attractive
really enjoyed reading it

Hellooo there Pal ;)
Lolz, actually u r not late...
I m being too fast as u guess it right...
I m in mood to give as much update as I could...
I know I know, how can anyone complain when they get super fast updates...
and that too wonderful haina... 

Happy to see your comment...
Glad to know how much u enjoy every bit of the story still now..
Heheh than you guess it right...
Kyunki woh pehle call Ridz ne ki ti :P

hahaha, I m happy that u found it interesting...
Their profession and the updates too...
I know, even I got kinda bore writing on those...
So I thought a change would be super awesome to get readers back on my stories :P
Hope u will enjoy further parts too...
Really don't know if I could write to ur expectation but I will try my best...
take care...

RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv05

Awesome updates and TS...

Luvd it...
Thanx fr pm...
Continue soon...

Thanks dear...
Glad to know u love it...
U r most welcome...