Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: SenAnu

MOHINI This was just so awesome !!!! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

I mean really, this part was such a wonderful mixture of comedy, tenderness, maturity and care !! πŸ˜Š

I am just so amazed how you can be so proficient in both Poetry and Passage ! πŸ˜Š

"Girl, chill" Loved imagining that ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

And even the part where Lakshman gets caught πŸ˜†

Truly dear, enjoyed each and every bit !β€οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

And what an unique concept this is ! πŸ€—πŸ‘

Keep it up and update soon ! πŸ˜ƒ

Love, 
Anu. 

Thanks a ton Anu! πŸ€—

I just highlighted my fav parts, Thank you so much for your beautiful observation.

I am so glad that you liked my efforts! πŸ˜³

But I also wanted to know your answer on the question of more such ideas πŸ˜”... as u are also enough drown in the epic's emotions πŸ˜›

Love u lots... Jaan!
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww! This was so sweet! Loved how Seeta redeemed her 'mistake'! The scenes of the Maithili sisters were lovely too! <3

Thank You Radhe!
Glad that you liked the concept, (was lil scared regarding that πŸ˜›)
No doubt the sisters part was lovely writing too!
Originally posted by: Cluny13

Res πŸ˜‰
It was a beautiful read. Will elaborate later

Thanks dear!
waiting...
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Amazing tale MohiniπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for reading Di!! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: gurti227

This is just amazing ! A chapter in Sita's sister(by Kavita kane) describes how bad Sita feels for her accusations but that was a conversation between Sita and Urmila ! Always wanted to read a conversation  between Sita and Lakshman! 😊 It's fulfilled now ! Thank you πŸ˜Š
Beautiful ! Waiting for more such stories !

So Happy that you liked it dear!!
Welcome to my crazy world πŸ€—

"A chapter in Sita's sister(by Kavita kane) describes how bad Sita feels for her accusations but that was a conversation between Sita and Urmila"
Ohh... wasn't knowing it frankly, it was just a thought! But m obliged that could make you happy. πŸ˜³

Yo dear other stories coming soon...

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Dharma_dasi..

waiting for your... UnResWaa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Unreswaa in one hour πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I am in just aww of your portrayals , just loved it from the deep core of my heart. ❀️
Chalo , give me next fast , can't wait. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 7 years ago
Updating very soon dear!

Edited by ..Dharma_dasi.. - 7 years ago
Bring the Bubbly Bharat Back

This one is a thought on the bromance of our dear brothers. As we all are aware of Bharat's sensitive character, he had a great impact of all harsh incidents that took place in their lives. What change he got in him, and what do his brothers plan to bring his liveliness back is what you get to read in this part.

The Bubbly Bharat!

"What a wonderful piece of art na Swami! I was amazed when I came to know that Bharat Bhaiya drew it himself!"

"and that too Urmi when he was just 15! Bhaiya has always been fond of art and colours... you can see even in his talks, he looks for beauty in every small thing."

"Yes! Mandavi didi is really fortunate; it's very rare that girls get such understanding husbands."

"No doubt! Whoever loves Bhar--" he saw her hiding her smile, "Urmi you meant that I am not that understanding..."

"No no Swami, I just meant Bharat Bhaiya is so Calm and composed." She lifted her left eyebrow to poke him again but he remained unaffected.

"Mila... After all each human possesses different qualities"

His sudden switching of Urmi to Mila made her conscious, it was only either in their private chamber or his ultimate pleasant mood when he called her Mila... she narrowed her eyes and kept walking, it was after a few steps that she realised Lakshman not on her side. He came with a smash from behind.

"Where someone is calm and composed, someone is strong and stunning... I wish to tell you today that how much fortunate you are." Saying so, softly in her ears he wrapped her waist in his hands.

"That I don't want to know today..." she pushed his hand aside with one hand & lifted the painting in the other and ran as fast as she could. Lakshman followed her with the same speed,

"But there should be no way that you feel envy of your sisters..." he tried to put such words that make her stop, but she was also a clever Janak nandini! She turned around and replied while running with opposite steps,

"No my dear husband, I know that quite well that in how many ways am I the most lucky women of this world. No evidences required- okay." She saw his speed lowering down and felt her words having an impact, she burst into laughter and continued, "You got convinced so soon... oh great I really feel that am turning more---- OUCH" her legs stopped moving backwards as were struck with something... or someone?! She about turned madly and found her dearest Ram Bhaiya standing amused with risen eyebrows. She expanded her eyes widely in a moment and then shut them down tightly in another, just uttered, "Bhaiya I didn't hurt you na?"

"umm not to the least sweety, but I feel something is not right with my darling brother." He grinned on looking Lakshman who was standing at some distance still and numb.

"What happened dear? What was going on?" he again asked Lakhan through the corridor because he did not wish to nudge his sister who had turned red like apple.

Lakshman ran forward to Ram's call, say due to his old habit but the fact was that for the first time he had no words to say.

"Aah"that - Bhaiya! Yes Bhaiya, we were coming to you only."

"To me?" Ram frowned.

"Yes Bhaiya. See this painting..." Lakshman brought his hand forward, and Urmila passed the painting to him in a second with lowered eyes.

"I was"WE were, bringing this painting to you only, WE found it in the store room and Urmi suggested that such beautiful painting should be allowed to increase the beauty of a room. As Bharat Bhaiya drew it, I thought the best would be that he gets it in his room."

Ram took the painting, he saw it and was lost in its splendour! He smiled at it and asked,

"I remember its bit old, but seems so fresh. What have you guys done?"

"Swami reframed it Bhaiya! He cleansed it and made sure that no old scares are visible." Urmila informed.

"That's really sweet of you Lakshman, but why were you bringing it to me? Directly give it to Bharat no..?"

"Bhaiya WE just thought that if you give it to him... he would be happier and accept it actively."

"Okay, if you say so! Lets go to him." Ram seemed more excited and led the other two. He was always pleased with the thought how Lakshman and Bharat found little little ways to make each other happy. With all the others they never hesitated but when it came to these two they never wanted the credit but just a smile on either's face.

Bharat's Room

"BHARAT! May we come in?"

"Oh Bhaiya, please!" replied Bharat with shining eyes.

"I just hope we are not disturbing you." Ram looked at Mandavi.

"Not at all Bhaiya. Tell, anything serious, three of you here...together?"

"Nothing that serious dear, I only wanted to give Bharat something. In fact its his own creation."

Ram brought the painting to the front and made the couple see it. Both Mandavi and Bharat were spellbound! It was a priceless reverent and romantic painting of two white pigeons sitting in the lap of nature. Mandavi was delighted to see her love's lovely work. She was well aware of his veteran husband. Whereas Bharat simply smiled and accepted it from Ram.

"I wish you people to put this painting in your room somewhere." Ram handed over it to Bharat.

"Sure Bhaiya!" said Bharat.

As the three of them were leaving Lakshman smilingly had a look around the room. He was quite surprised on not getting any of Bharat's painting there, neither was there his lovable canvas which always used to reside near him. They came out but his looks didn't go unnoticed by Ram,

"Lakshman, even I observed the same. You know since we have returned, I have not seen Bharat talking of his creations or ideas either."

"But Bhaiya this is so shocking, isn't it. You only said that his art understands him more than anyone of us and now... I can't believe."

"Should we look into it?" Ram placed his hand on Lakshman's shoulder.

"ohh but what are you both talking about? Since so long am trying to interpret. Bharat Bhaiya accepted the painting... he even agreed to place it in his room. Then what's the problem?" Urmila cried from behind.

"We have been observing dear, that Bharat is losing his passion in art, his dearest hobby." Stated Ram.

Next Day

In the Temple

All the ladies were making the temple ready. Like any other day they were decorating it with fresh flowers, where Sita sat with the mothers and made the lamps ready, Mandavi, Urmila and Shrutkirti took the sandal sticks, and enhanced the holiness with the sandal paste.

Lakshman and Shatrughn entered in their white robs, where the younger one had sweets in his hands, Lakshman brought some fruits and gave to Sumitra saying they have brought the Prasad today. They went to their Bhabhis and sat like nave kids.

"So, how come my dear devars got up so early and came even before their Bhaiyas today." Mandavi ruffled Shatrughn's hair.

"Bhabhi I think, a man should take experience of everything in his lifetime. So just thought to give this a try... Hmm Bhaiya I am saying right no."

"YES YES Shatru, absolutely. You are so smart." Lakshman replied in a lower sarcastic tone.

"Pranam MAA!" Ram came in and greeted the mothers. He shared a look with Lakshman who raised his eyebrows twice, and was replied in a NO from the former.

All stood up and Sita sang the prayers with her sisters. This was tradition of every home and so the royal palace, that the daughter-in-laws sing the prayers, saying that they had the power of Goddesses in them. Sumitra, Kaikeyi and Kaushlya admired the sight and remembered their days. The time had given them many wounds but today time has only smoothened them all. Seeing the young ladies performing the same responsibilities, happily, made them glow with pride!

Sita gave the aarti to all family members and Mandavi distributed Prasad. Lakshman indicated Urmi that he will carry the plates to kitchen accompanying Mandavi.

It was not that he needed excuses to talk to Mandavi. But yes needed some to talk to her in alone. As they all were aware of the glue effect among the sisters.

Lakshman followed Mandavi through the corridors while returning. She kept pace faster as was one of the most active ladies of house.

"BHABHI!"

"Yes Lakshman... What you have in your mind since yesterday?"

A shocked Lakshman stopped mid way, "Bhabhi, have you all sisters done diploma in psychology?"

Mandavi laughed heartily on his innocent brother-in-law.

"You can say so..." she replied with the same liveliness.

"Umm Bhabhi I would request you to come with me. Yes there are many questions popping in my mind."

The duo went to the beautiful backyard and sat on the long horizontal swing placed there. Mandavi looked at Lakshman with her deep black eyes; she held a serene smile and questioned the other for his worries.

Lakshman cleared his throat twice. He was clear with his question but was searching for a correct way to start.

"Feel free to ask anything dear!" she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Bhabhi, is Bharat Bhaiya alright? I mean, not physically... is--is there anything troubling him?"

"Why Lakshman, what made you think so? Did he say anything to you?"

"That's only the thing no Bhabhi that he didn't say anything. I mean he talks but not like before...     I mean he talks like before only... but something is missing. He lips smile but eyes don't, he is loving art but living not."

Mandavi's smile shortened, she turned a little left and replied,

"All say true only Lakshman, one heart only beats in all you four. Yes Lakshman, I won't deny your observation. He punished himself with lonliness all these 14 years, we talked sometimes but he had held his emotions deep inside himself. Since you guys have returned, he do participates in all stuff, active discussions, official work, but somewhere he has lost his carefree attitude. He was never a person who would wish to harm anyone... not even accidently. But time and destiny has made him somewhere responsible for the suffering of so many people... at least in his eyes."

"But that is not in the worst of the situations. I know I was the first one who had hurt him."

"Lakshman, if you believe me, then listen its not the time for anyone of us to feel guilty. We both know how our family members, our siblings are... No one intends to hurt the other but dear it's life, if we wish to see happiness we have to face hardships too." She placed her hand on his and both shared some positive vibes.

"You are true to the core Bhabhi! Okay, no regrets, no senti talks. Now all I wish is to bring My Bharat Bhaiya back to his artful life and artful wife." He winked

"Ahaan Devarji!" She playfully twisted his ear.

"Hehe Bhabhi, I know very well your love towards art and craft and since my brother has left his interest in it, you also would not have been continuing it."

She sighed.

"So now we have to do something..."

"What?"

"That is yet to be discovered... I need to talk to our Plan Guru!" he smirked.

The Other Day

"NO no no no... at this time, not at all."

"Oh come on na Shatru, stop acting pricey! Please shweetu."

"No buttering, I am not in a mood right now Bhaiya."

"Stop it Shatru, alright am not requesting you anymore..."

"Yeah that's like my good Bhaiya."

Lakshman pinched Shatrughn's bum with his sword's tip, "I am ordering you now."

"AAH!! Bhaiya this is not fair." He pouted.

Lakshman threw the other sword to him. The boys came out of the palace in the playfield. Lakshman was after Shatrughn since morning, and insisted him on having a sword fight face off. By hook or crook of an elder brother he finally made him ready for the face off.

An up and then down, Shatrughn twisted and Lakshman stepped backward, he brought sword to the groud and Shatrughn jumped and then there was a close one through Lakshman's shoulder.

"Ahaan, someone had forgot the lessons, was not in a mood."

Shatrughn jumped high and Lakshman brought his right hand over his forehead, "Bhaiya when it's your order how I won't be serious"

"Check this one out" Shatrughn aimed a centre shot but Lakshman shifted a little left and pulled his sword in a whole circular path and at last a pat on his bum with the sword...

"Aah ohhwoo!?! Bhaiya!" he made a cry baby face.

"Hihi, Shatru I wanted to discuss something with you"

"Don't try that tactics with me... distracting me na..."

There were some regular left then right then left moves between the two.

"No Silly I am not a child like you."

"Ha Ha say then... I am all ears"

"Buddy, haven't you seen the transformation in Bharat Bhaiya?"

"What kind of Transformation??"

"He has lost his interest in painting, he is no more our Mr. Kalakar, I haven't seen his canvas or brushes post returning. This is not at all okay Shatru... we'll have to do something."

"You are true Bhaiya. I have observed it. And forget observation, I have felt his pain... but this is what these years have left behind." Shatrughn had stopped on an upward straight shot. The sword clashed in a cross and he turned it a bit to the left to get a direct eye contact with his twin.

Sita witnessed the friendly match from the veranda; she came to them as they stopped.

"How come my Shoorvirs halt up suddenly." She stood to their right in a confused tone.

The boys looked her by turning just their heads. They exchanged a glance smilingly and then taking a round buried their respective sword in the soil just before Sita's feet and themselves sat on their knees with a jump.

"Pranam Bhabhi Ma!" the voice came in chorus.

Sita ruffled their hair and made them stand.

"Long live my brave sons!"

"What made you guys stop? What were you talking about?"

The twins communicated the whole thing to her. They walked to Ram-Siya's room and had some more discussions over the topic.

Si: "You should talk to Bharat only regarding this."

L: "Ram Bhaiya has tried this one already Bhabhi. He is in no mood, and the worst part is that he thinks he is no more a teenage boy now and that entire childhood hobby has no part in his life anymore."

Sh: "But it is not so, the spark in his eyes came with it only. In all these years, to show he has become strong from outside, he has killed his inner temptations and bubbliness."

Si: "Then why don't you guys take him back to the same bubbly world." She exclaimed.

Sh: "YES! Wow Bhabhi! You have proved today that you are my Bhabhi!"

L: "Stop that riddle talk you both. What are you thinking?"

Sh: "Listen!"

The three brought their heads together and Shatrughn narrated the whole plan to them.

L: "Naaiiccee! That sounds cool. Now Ram Bhaiya has to be informed."

Si: "I'll tell your Bhaiya. We can bring our plan in action, day after tomorrow. Till then Lakshman just call Hanuman. I will explain him everything."

The three smiled broadly and nodded in a perfect coordination!

Ram entered Bharat's room without his attention; the younger one was standing in the balcony watching the dark blue sky which had enveloped a bright day in it, yet to unveil. Bharat was lost somewhere looking into the empty sky, but his eyes were full of emotions which Ram tried to read.

To his amazement, instead of a new day's hope they bore some pain.

"Bharat, what's there making you uneasy?" he placed his hand on his brother's shoulder from the back.

"Bhaiya you... here... this time."

"It's a starting of a new day my brother. But tell me what bothers you, share it."

"Umm Nothing as such Bhaiya... just some nor--"

"Do I look like a fool?"

"BHAIYA... Okay, Bhaiya, see this sky... its going to be a bright day, but the darkness has not yet gone. This state reminds me of that day when I had hit Hanuman with my arrow. He was going to save my brother's life and I interrupted him. I added to all the pains and agony you people were going through." He went teary eyed.

"Oh my Dear!" Ram embraced him with all compassion and warmth he could.

"But then the bright day came no dear. You are the purest creature my love, and that's the reason that a single dot is visible on you."

Bharat bowed his head and listed to each word of his Bhaiya carefully.

"Okay, now before I forget listen, we have to go to a culture fair today. I wish that we all brothers go together a little early and the ladies shall keep coming. Alright."

"As you say Bhaiya!" Bharat managed a smile.

Ram was leaving and suddenly turned and patted on Bharat's head,

"Now my Prince freshen up!" He smiled broadly to fill his brother with positive energy.

In the Fair

Hanuman was checking all the arrangements; they had to be in the manner his Lord had told him. Yes this was only the plan, Ram was asked to arrange for an art fair and alongwith the twins Hanuman helped the quick arrangements. On the other hand Sita managed the ladies at home as they wanted a brother's day out.

The Princes arrived and added to the glory of the fair commented all the people present there. Ram took Bharat with him saying that we'll check the art section. ART SECTION, there was nothing like that rather the whole fair was full of drawings and paintings and some canvas arts. It was just a method so that Bharat doesn't doubt on them.

As they went to a stall just opposite to it stood Hanuman with the younger duo.

"Shatrughn Bhaiya can you try, it seems simple but isn't so." Hanuman said loudly...

"Sure sure why not, after all what is there in the world that I don't know."

Lakshman hit him on his head, like trying to bring his overacting a level down. They were talking about a small competition that was held on one of the stalls, they had set a picture infront of the player and within a particular time he had to portray it on to the canvas provided.

To add to his drama Shatrughn didn't even hold the brush properly.

"Shatrughn its not a knife!" Bharat came towards him holding his laughter.

"You are making for of me, huh. Okay you show it to me... teach me that how is a good portrait made."

Shatrughn gave the brush to him and he took it happily, he started making the painting with a full new energy. The brothers exchanged looks smiling heavenly with Hanuman. The joy in his eyes was only what they hunted for.

The attendant on the stall kept the hour glass upside down, infront of Bharat.

All boosted him and he continued with at most concentration.

Finally the portrait was over that too before time.

"Excellent Sir. You did it so efficiently and such beautiful art. No doubts that you are only the winner of this competition, people were not able to complete it only within the time limit."

"After all he is my brother!" Ram said with pride in his eyes.

Bharat just realised what happened in last hour. His brothers provoked him, he drew a canvas, he smiled to the fullest!

"Bhaiya!!!"

"Yes my dear, we wanted to see our Mr. Kalakar again." He held his face in his hands.

"But Bhaiya, does it give glory to a member of Royal Family--"

"BHARAT! You are talking like this? These hobbies are only something Bharat that make us again lively. Don't let your responsibilities hammer your personality. Leave the things that took place in past Bharat. No one intended to turn you lifeless."

"Yes Bhaiya, Ram Bhaiya is correct. All the allegations, all the torment as it came with the time leave it with time also..." Lakshman gave a wet smile to Bharat.

"I will Lakshman! Bhaiya, I won't remain the boring one again... I am so happy Bhaiya. Thank you, thank you all of you."

"Not only happy we wish you to be lively again." The brothers gave the sound in chorus & Bharat came forward to hug all of them, including Hanuman. He caressed Shatrughn for his drama and smiled.

Hope you liked it...

Do review!

Next update entirely based on suggestions !!

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww! This was so very sweet! Loved how Bharat's brothers cheered him up!