Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Dear Forum members, I joined on 16 November '16 😊 but you have not heard from me till now, because of my very busy work. For days on end I have been wanting to contribute actively to the Forum's Posts and Comments and so on, but only now I have been able to take out time at least for this ?Post? 🤔

Below I shall give some details about me, but first of all I'd like you to know I joined because I like your Forum so VERY MUCH 🤗... your friendly banter ...your kindness to each other ... your naughty pranks... your love for Manyasa/Thahaan, which I share wholeheartedly ... ...and to think I am your GRANDMOTHER'S age 🥳

I love to use those emoticons also, so you'll find me using them to an enormous extent 😆

Your guidance please, experienced Forum members: I should like to 
1) react to so many posts;
2) start a completely NEW POST >
> how do I do all this?

Now some info about me first:

Name: Doris
Place: Holland (but I was born in Indonesia!! hello, Indonesian fellow fans 🤗); yes, I do speak Hindi 😃, so I follow TPK directly in the original version - whenever possible 😆
Age: do I have to tell you folks? 😳 ok, I have to give you proof I'm like your granny, na > so, I'm  67 > satisfied?😛
Occupation: retired teacher (of English, inter alia 😆) and social worker (voluntary)
Favourite Actor (TV): Manish Goplani is the best ⭐️, but I also like Vivian Dsena of Shakti, and Vijayendra Kumeria of Udaan
Favourite Actress (TV): Jigyasa Singh is tops; but I also like all the others of the TPK cast (though... see later, regarding 'Shradha Bhabhi Ji' 😡 - when I know how to make a new Post...) as also Rubina Dilaik of Shakti, and Meera Deosthale
Favourite Bollywood Actor (of all times): Sanjeev Kumar; (recently): Amir Khan
Favourite Bollywood Actress (of all times): Nutan; (recently): Kajol
Favourite Hollywood Actress: Meryl Streep
Favourite Hollywood Actor: Gregory Peck

That's it for now 😊  but not without giving a BIG COMPLIMENT to, indeed, Rinku - for your astonishing creativity in the Forum, particularly in your FF. You should go on writing, my dear, for you have a God-given talent and so many will love your writings, as I am doing these days!!
 😃 👍🏼  😃 👏 😃

Thanks to you all ! ⭐️
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Place:kerala,india
fav actor:Barun sobhti, manish goplani
fav actress:jigyasasingh
fav shows :tpk,ipkknd(my first show isliye)
fav song:sun saathiya
fav book:wings of fire, certain chetan bhagath novels also
fav film:kuch kuch hota he,aashiqui.. &so on.
Reason for joining tpk forum: one &only thahaan &manyasa ,lots of fun here,like to touch with tpk mad lovers like me.
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LINKS:

MEMBERS 1 to 13 LINK1

MEMBERS 14 to the REST LINK2
Edited by Rinka_Ritz - 7 years ago
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rinka_Ritz

UPDATED THE DETAILS AND LINKS OF REST OF THE MEMBERS IN <<<<<<<<LINK>>>>>>>>
Do go through them...

Oh?!😲 Am not allowed to follow the link -says a stern guardian in red letters 😳 
What to do? Am really interested in reading all about these hard-core IFfers 😆
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

Oh?!😲 Am not allowed to follow the link -says a stern guardian in red letters 😳 
What to do? Am really interested in reading all about these hard-core IFfers 😆

I updated it properly now..Do check the above post again granny 😃