Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Sakshi!!!
Great episode. I like Raagini and Ishaani's relations. Raagini is so cute.
Ishaani tries to do her best to correct her mistakes. She wants badly to reconcile with Ranveer but in vain. Ranveer is angry with her. He doesn't want her to interfere.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Update soon.
😊😊😊
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, sakshi!
again painful but amazing update😊😊😊

ranveer avoiding  ishu let see how ishu will claim down him 😳😳😳

if ranveer doing this because of promise he did with ishu then he should have to say all things to ishu that i am doing this because i want to complete my promise i give you that's it

feeling bad for ishu.
stop crying ishu come on do some thing to get back your ranveer.
sakshi ant ishu in suni mode😳😳😳😳 sorry for my demands it increasing day by dayπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
waiting for next update.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi di. Day by day the updates are becoming painful. Ranveer's pain is really unbearable and poor ishani has to suffer a lot. I hope that ranveer forgets everything and  forgives ishani soon, as they are meant to be together. Their togetherness can only lessen their pains. Missing their romantic moments a lot.😭😭😭
Love u di. Take care. Update soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res didu...
N didu u hav not dlne any mistake..its my heart who is not accepting or not able to see her also in pain..
U r A wonderful writer..u can never make any mistake..
P.S. sana ur comments are great haha...i always giggle while reading it...n di let me tell u..if someday j wont relly then consider sanas reply only as my reply becoz she tells evrrything ditto which i want to say...:P
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Episode 450
Amba and Kailash smiling to Ranveer were Amba finished giving towel bath to Ranveer.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Want to use washroom Ranveer?
Ranveer: Nahi Maa morning itself Ramu took me to washroom and then I brushed and fresh up myself he only gave the newspaper to me.
Amba:Tk..(she took the bucket and entered the washroom).

Kailash was kept on talking to Ranveer were Ranveer was smiling to him were Amba came out of the washroom and then came out of the room and she went to the hall and took breakfast for Ranveer and she came back to Ranveer's room and started to feed Ranveer his breakfast were Ranveer was having the breakfast with smile in his lips. Ranveer after finished his breakfast Amba and kailash telling him to take rest started to walk out of the room. Ranveer rested his head in the head rest were he took his phone from the lamp stand and dialed to Sam's number and he waited for the call to be picked.
Sam(picking the call): Hello sir..
RV:Sam here after I can't be coming to Baroda office you take care of the office for few days and you publish a advertisement that our office is for sale in any local paper of Baroda and give your contact number to them If anybody is willing tell about them to me let me talk the deal and sell the company to them.
Sam:Okay sir let me.
RV:Then Ishani too won't be coming to office here after.
Sam:Okay sir..
RV:Till the company is getting sold you keep on coordinating the activities of the company to me okay once the company is sold the new owner will take the position.
Sam:Okay sir..

RV cut the call and he felt relaxed now and he adjusted himself in the bed and he took the tablet cover and took his tablets from it and the water glass in the lamp table and with his left hand had the tablet and drank the water and swallowing the tablet and he kept the water glass in the lamp table. Ranveer took the TV remote and he turned on the TV and he started to watch the TV.
Ishani making Raagini ready for the day started to take her out of her room and she walked in the corridor and came to the dinning table were Ishani saw Mala there.
Ishani(seeing mala):Mala you came back..
Mala:haan Bhabhi morning only I came back and my husband came with me and he will be with me only here after and Maa told us to be here in the servant quarters.
Ishani:That is nice..
Mala:My husband too will be doing house hold work Maa said him to be join the work here.
Ishani:Tk tk (she gave a smile):Tk can you make breakfast for Raagini and give.
Mala: Haan Bhabhi what can I make for her?
Ishani:Haan Dal rice.
Mala:Tk bhabhi..(she started to enter the kitchen).

Ishani made Raagini to sit in the dinning table were cutie pie was loving playing with Ishani were Ishani too was smiling to Raagini were her heart wanted to be with Ranveer were Ranveer was not at all ready to leave her near him and she was not knowing what to do to go near him. After few minutes Mala brought the food for Raagini were Ishani getting it and giving a smile to Mala started to feed Raagini her breakfast.
Everything started to get back to normal in RV mansion were Sharman too after having his breakfast went and took Nitin back to office and he made Nitin to join back in his designation as instructed by Ranveer and they started to work and he coordinated it to Ranveer through a phone call. All got set in their works and track were Ishani and Ranveer were alone hiding their feelings and were fighting with each other with silent egos.
The time started to run were it was evening were Rithika came back to her house after the work in the office and she sat in the sofa and called her servant and got water from her and she drank the water and giving the glass back to her servant signing her to leave and she rested her head in the sofa and she closed her eyes. Nirbhay driving the car inside Rithika's house came there and he parked the car in front of Rithika's house and he got down from the car and closing the door and seeing Rithika's house he was bit getting nervous. One side he was feeling that one day or the other he should be expressing his feelings to Rithika and let that be today but one side he was feared whether Rithika will accept his love or not.
Nirbhay took a deep breath and he started to walk towards Rithika's house and he came to the entrance of the hall and he saw Rithika sitting in the sofa resting her head in the sofa with closed eyes were he took deep breath and seeing Rithika with a smile started to enter the house and he walked slowly towards Rithika. He came near her and he stood facing her.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika in a calm tone):Rithika..
Rithika(hearing her name opened her eyes and seeing Nirbhay she was quite shocked and in a shocked face):Nirbhay you? here?
Nirbhay(smiling to her): Haan actually I wanted to ask you something so only I came here.
Rithika(got up with a not understanding face):What you want to ask?
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Rithika actually I want to tell you this but don't know how to ask for this from you and don't know how you will react?
Rithika(with a cute doubtful face):What happen to you?(she smiled a bit): you know what now a days you are looking funny to me.
Nirbhay(seeing her smile and smiling back):At least you are smiling seeing my funny side know that is enough for me because while smiling you will be so cute.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay with a clam face):Anyways thanks for the compliment now tell me what you want to ask to me?
Nirbhay:Actually I want to tell you something
Rithika:you want to ask or tell?Anything do it now..
Nirbhay:wo Rithika..actually know..I..I(he was struggling).
Rithika(looking at him with a questioning face): you..
Nirbhay(seeing her face struggling to tell it immediately):Ice cream..
Rithika(with a funny reaction):What?
Nirbhay(managing himself):Can we go and have Ice cream?
Rithika:To ask this only you came till my house?
Nirbhay: Haan actually know I felt like having Ice cream so only.
Rithika:See why you didn't go to Haryana yet?
Nirbhay:That I have some work in Mumbai.
Rithika:To the extreme I know you are owning business complex in Mumbai and those rent too will be credited to your bank account every month other than that to visit the complex neatness alone you used to come to Mumbai then other than that what is your need to be staying in Mumbai these many days?
Nirbhay:Rithika I am staying for some other reason will you come with me for having Ice cream or not?
Rithika:No I am feeling tiered If you don't mind be here I know to make Ice cream let me make it and give you.
Nirbhay(smiling to her): No its okay why are you straining yourself you are telling you are tiered know we can go some other day.
Rithika(shook her head as okay): Okay then..
Nirbhay:Let me leave bye.
Rithika: hmm bye(she smiled to him).

Nirbhay turned to walk were Rithika seeing his back felt something strange in his behaviour.
Rithika: Nirbhay
Nirbhay:(turning to her): Haan
Rithika: you are okay right? You are looking something different now a days don't know why?
Nirbhay:Arrey nothing big changed as a good person know so that will be making me different to your eyes.
Rithika(shaking her head as good):Okay good
Nirbhay smiling to her started to walk out of the house were he came to the parking and he saw Rithika's house again.
Nirbhay:Arrey what is this I am not able to tell I love you to her don't know why?..but how to tell it to her? no way I can't tell it to her for now let me see some other good time and tell her..(he got in the car and he started to drive the car out of Rithika's house).
2 AND HALF WEEKS LATER..
Ishani was walking in her room right and left in that afternoon were Raagini was sleeping in the bed between the pillow her afternoon sleep.
Ishani(to herself):Two and half weeks over but Ranveer is not at all ready to talk to me well. He is often telling something with a smiling face or silent face and avoiding me to come to our room itself how to talk to him. If I talk only know I can get some solution to this problem. I know I am only wrong haan I mistrusted him and allowed third person to prove his innocence to me. But If he accept my sorry only he will get to know what I am having in my heart.These complete days Maa was only giving towel bath to him and Ramu or Maa is giving food to him If Maa is asking me for the reason I am showing Raagini as a reason that I need to take care of Raagini.
As she was talking to herself her phone rang being in the table were Ishani walked to the table and saw the phone display were it was the Doctor for Ranveer who the Baroda Doctor recommended to them.
Ishani(picking the call): hello Doctor..
Doctor:Hello Is it Mrs. Ishani vaghela.?
Ishani:Yes its me.
Doctor:Today you have fixed the appointment to your husband I will be coming to your home by next one hour.
Ishani: Yes you can come Doctor.
Doctor:Okay(he cut the call).

Ishani(cutting the call to herself):To Maa I am telling that I am taking care of Raagini and telling her to take care of needs of Ranveer But the truth is Ranveer is not ready to listen to me, allow me near him and he is not at all ready to be with me. To that extreme I have behaved worst to him. (she walked to the bed and sitting in the bed beside Raagini and thought about the way Ranveer is behaving to her and the way he is telling the things having a smile in his lips and anger in his eyes were making her more worried were her eyes too was moist thinking about it).

It was almost next one and half an hour were there was knock in the door of her room were Ishani got up and came to the door and she opened the door were Mala was standing in front of her.

Ishani: Haan Mala..

Mala:Bhabhi a doctor has come he said he has come to check Bhaiya and you have fixed appointment to him.

Ishani(with a smile): haan he said he will be coming now tell him to come to Ranveer's room.

Mala:Tk Bhabhi(telling it she started to walk in the corridor).

Ishani(to herself with a silent face):Now Maa is not in home she said she is going to temple with Baba. Now surely I only need to be near Ranveer till the Doctor finish the check up of Ranveer.(she took deep breath and she saw Raagini and seeing her sleeping well and then making sure the pillows are on the both the sides of Raagini and she started to walk towards their room and she entered the room casually).

Ranveer sitting in the bed wearing his shorts and then towel covering his upper body and the bandage in his leg and hand and was seeing some other side of the room and was sitting with a sad face were TV was running were even the single glance of Ranveer was not on TV. Ishani was able to feel that Ranveer was feeling worried inside him and his ego is not letting him to come out of his anger were Ishani thinking it and then walked towards the bed and came and stood near Ranveer.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing other side and hearing his name in Ishani's voice immediately turning): Haan Ishani..(he realized he was out of control telling her name and seeing Ishani with a silent face):What you want Ishani?

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Wo Doctor has come to see your leg and hand. I only fixed appointment for you today. He was the doctor recommended by the doctor who operated your leg.

Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face):Ishani see I am telling you very clearly that you never need to strain yourself for me.you don't want to do anything to me Ramu will take care of me or tell it to Maa she will..

Ishani(seeing Ranveer before he completes):Ramu Bhaiya has gone to market and Maa and Baba has gone to temple and according to your report your leg and hand should be checked today so only I got appointment to the doctor and now I came here.

Ranveer he saw her with a silent face and then turned his face to other side and rested his head in the head rest. Doctor came to the room and he knocked the door that was open standing out.

Ishani(seeing the Doctor out giving a smile):yes please Doctor..

Doctor:(coming in and seeing Ranveer):How are you feeling now Mr. RV?

RV(seeing the Doctor): haan I am feeling better now but my hand is only paining some what..

Doctor:Tk let me check it.

Doctor kept his bag in the bed and he took some instruments and he started to cut the bandage of Ranveer's leg were Ranveer was seeing his leg were Ishani was seeing Doctor cutting his bandage with a worried face. Doctor took the Bandage and he saw Ranveer's leg well and he took some hammer like small instrument and he started to tap gently in the leg of Ranveer.

Doctor(tapping in a place of Ranveer's leg gently and seeing him);Is it paining?

Ranveer:No..

Doctor started to tap the operated place and he was asking whether it is paining to Ranveer were Ranveer shook his head as no.

Doctor(seeing Ranveer):Then Mr. RV I think your bone got back together in your leg well but you need to try to walk slowly first.

RV(with a smile): Haan I am ready to walk for sure..

Doctor:hmm okay let me check your hand too then you can walk slowly.

Doctor took the instruments and cut the hand bandage well and he saw the hand and touched Ranveer's elbow of the hand were Ranveer's face was showing painful expression and Doctor took the hammer like small instrument and he started to tap it gently were when Doctor hit in the elbow..

Ranveer(in pain):Ouch..

Ishani(seeing it came near the bed and held Ranveer's shoulders):Ranveer ..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani touching him and seeing her a silent glance): Its okay I can bear it..(he touched her hand with his left hand and took her hand from his shoulders and seeing her with a light smile): I can handle the pain its bearable only.

Ishani saw Ranveer with a painful eyes were she was feeling so worried for Ranveer being this much stubborn in his silent anger too were Doctor touched the elbow of Ranveer..

Doctor:you are feeling pain in elbow only?

Ranveer:yes doctor..

Doctor:your wife emailed me your x-rays and report and I saw the crack in the elbow but it should have got cured by now but even now you are feeling pain means I think you are shaking your hand and you have not kept it in a position.

Ranveer:May be Doctor more than my leg hand is only paining for me.

Doctor(seeing RV with a smile):Don't worry here after you no need to wear Bandage to leg and try to walk slowly daily walk inside your house alone and when you are becoming completely okay you can come back to your usual. Even If you are not able to balance well you can take the help of walking stick till you become well.

Ranveer;No doctor I can walk for sure without walking stick itself..

Doctor:hmm then okay then even for hand you no need bandage here after you wear a Arm Sling that I am giving to your hand and kept it in a right position so that your hand will get well soon.

Ranveer: hmm okay Doctor..

Doctor took a arm sling from his bag and he wore it to Ranveer where the belt of the arm sling came over his shoulders and Doctor made Ranveer's hand to be in the arm sling.

Doctor:hmm here after you won't be feeling pain in hand but till your hand gets well make sure you are having the hand in the right position and in the night remove the arm sling and keep your hand well and you can sleep. Fine now get up and walk..

Ranveer making his hand well in the arm string shook his head as yes to Doctor slowly moved himself in the bed he brought his right leg down to the floor with a painful face were he held the bed tightly now. Ishani came to catch him were Ranveer saw her with a silent face and shook his head as no to her. Ishani without knowing what to do took her hand back were Ranveer got up and stood in the floor well without holding anything were he felt so much happy now.

Doctor:(got up and seeing Ranveer): How are you feeling now?

RV:(seeing Doctor): yes I can stand well but also I am feeling light pain now only but..

Doctor:But If you slowly walk you can walk then gradually increase your walking speed.

RV: hmm okay(he took his right leg and he kept the first step were he was about to fall):Ouch..

Ishani who was having her complete eye and concentration on him held him with her both the hands were Ranveer feeling himself in the hands of Ishani raised his head and saw Ishani with a silent face.Ishani too was seeing him with painful eyes were she really want to talk to him and be with him.

Doctor:(seeing RV):Come on try again RV

Ranveer and Ishani hearing Doctor's voice came out of the eye lock and Ranveer shook his head as yes to the Doctor made Ishani to take her hands from him and seeing her with a silent look were Ishani saw him with the same silent face were Ranveer kept his leg in front and he walked slowly were he was feeling light pain in the leg but his determination to walk made him to walk well.

RV(walking and seeing Doctor):Thank god doctor I too thought you will give walking stick but now I can walk slowly and day by day I can walk well.

Doctor:hmm okay Mr.RV take care If you have any problem in your leg or hand come to me for sure.

RV: Okay Doctor..(he gave a okay head shake and he turned to the lamp stand and walked two steps slowly and took his purse and took money from the purse and gave it to Doctor).

Doctor got the fees and giving a smile to RV and Ishani and telling he is leaving started to walk out of the room were Ranveer turned to the lamp stand and walking slowly kept the purse in the lamp stand and he started to walk slowly again.

Ishani(coming near Ranveer):Ranveer..

Ranveer saw her with a silent face.

Ishani: you are okay know?

Ranveer shook his head as okay to her with a silent face.

Ishani:Ranveer I want to talk to you.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani before you talk to me even I too need to tell you something.

Ishani(seeing him with a what face): What?

Ranveer(seeing her with a painful eyes and bringing a smile to hide his pain): Ishani be in this house and do what you wish I too will respect you as my wife and I am sure I won't insult you or humiliate you I am sure you will be my wife but (changing his face to confirmed determination):I very well know you never want me to be your husband

Ishani:Ranveer mein..

Ranveer(showing his left hand to her indicating her to stop):Its okay be my wife in this house get what all respect you deserve but please be what you are there (with a smile):no need for you to change for me Okay..(he saw her a silent look and he started to walk slowly out of the room).

Ishani didn't know what to do to make Ranveer come back to normal were she without even knowing what to do went and sat in the bed with a worried face were she was feeling for the way she hurt Ranveer and ignored him so much.

To be continued πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad that Ranveer came back to normal...but the funny part is Nirbhay is still afraid to propose Rithika...poor guy is hesitating to let Rithika knw about his love for her...Ranveer is too much hurt to shake off the thoughts of Ishaani's past behaviour... I knw that i wanted Ishaani to suffer...but deep down i can't c both Ranveer & Ishaani in pain...i wish the misunderstandings will get cleared soon & both of them will come back to their romanceful life...perfect update didu...b safe & stay healthyEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 451
Ranveer was walking slowly in the corridor were he walked slowly and taking time for his own walking speed for now and he came to the stairs and held the stairs stand and he kept his leg in the steps and he started to get in the steps one by one were he walked so slowly and after few minutes he came down to the hall were that was the moment Kailash and Amba were entering the house after coming from the temple were Amba having the Pooja Thali had a smile seeing Ranveer standing in front of them. Amba saw Kailash were Kailash too exchanged a look with a smile in his face to Amba and both of them saw their son back to himself.
Amba(walking fast and coming to Ranveer):Ranveer you walked?
Ranveer(giving a smile and head shake as yes): Haan Maa Ishani has called for the Doctor and booked the appointment and Doctor came now and he removed my bandages and he made me to try to walk and I too was able to walk first I have light pain now I am feeling better thank god they didn't give any walking stick in my hand.
Amba(smiling to Ranveer and took the Sindoor from the Pooja thali and applied it in Ranveer's forehead): you should be happy always Ranveer..
Ranveer:Till you all are with me I will be happy only Maa.
Amba:Tk Ishani Kaha hain? She won't have allowed you to walk alone know?
Ranveer:(thinking about Ishani and seeing Amba): Maa she said she will be coming with me but I only said her to allow me alone so that my self confidence will grow (with a child like smile): Now see I am perfectly alright(showing the arm sling in the hand): Only my hand needs to get well that too I will get well soon.
Kailash:haan Ranveer you will..
Ranveer:Haan Baba I will be back soon. Tk Maa to try walking only I came down let me slowly claim the stairs and go and be with Raagini and play with her for sometime.
Amba(smiling to Ranveer): haan tk tk go..
Ranveer smiling to them turned to the stairs again and he held the stairs stand he slowly started to climb the stairs step by step.
Ishani feeling for the wrong she did to Ranveer and crying till now wiping her tears and seeing the clock and getting its time for Raagini to wake up she got up from the bed and she came out of their room and she walked towards her room and she entered her room and saw Raagini were cutie pie was sleeping up side down which made Ishani to smile a motherly smile. She was exactly Ranveer when she is sleeping up side down Ishani smiling itself came towards the bed and she sat next to Raagini and waited for Raagini to come out of the sleep.

RITHIKA'S OFFICE..
Rithika was talking to Manas were Manas was sitting opposite to her and he was telling something important about the business. Rithika was listening to him were her phone rang being in her table were she saw the display and it was Nirbhay's number.
Rithika(in thoughts):What is happening to this Nirbhay? His behaviour and his way of talking are like a teenage boy now a days..(seeing Manas):Excuse me Manas?
Manas(smiling to her): yes you can.
Rithika(giving a light smile to him took her phone and picked the call and keeping it in her ears): Hello..
Nirbhay:Rithika Nirbhay...
Rithika: haan that I know tell me
Nirbhay:Rithika you said know you will come to have Ice cream with me today evening I am free only If you are free can we go out?
Rithika(without knowing what to react to him seeing Manas): Manas If you don't mind can you continue this discussion tomorrow.
Manas(shaking his head as okay): haan why not Rithika?(he gave a smile and got up and seeing her): Its 4 o clock now let me leave to home..
Rithika: Haan you can...(in the phone):Nirbhay you really want to have Ice cream with me?
Nirbhay:Arrey I came to your home and asked for it 2 and half weeks before till today you didn't respond to me you are not considering me as your friend in your life I think..
Rithika:Arrey nahi nothing like that okay I am too free now where should I come?
Nirbhay:Where are you now?
Rithika: In my office..
Nirbhay:Tell the address of your office and let me come there then let us go in my car to some good Ice cream parlor and have Ice cream.
Rithika(thinking well): hmm okay come..let me message you my office address.
Nirbhay: hmm okay..(he cut the call)
Rithika(to herself):This Ice cream is this Nirbhay's problem let me go and have the Ice cream with him so that he won't be keep on doing these funny things to me. (she messaged her office address to Nirbhay).
Nirbhay who was wearing Blue shirt and white pant and sitting in the car and seeing the phone for Rithika's message getting it with a smile opened the message and reading the address getting the place where he need to go putting his phone back in the pocket and he started his car and he started to drive towards Rithika's office.
RV MANSION..
Raagini cutely rolled in the bed were Ishani who was in Ranveer's thoughts distracted now saw Raagini were cutie pie was slowly moving her eyes and was up to open her eyes.Raagini after few seconds opened her eyes and she got up and sat in the bed and was having a cute sleep awaken face.

Ishani(seeing Raagini):Cutie woke up?
Raagini(seeing Ishani got up from the bed and walking in the bed came to Ishani and immediately hugged Ishani and rested her chin in her shoulders): Mama..
Ishani seeing the way Raagini was hugging her were she thought about the way Ranveer used to hug her and sleep in her shoulders and she had a smile and she started to caress Raagini's hair and then back. Cutie pie made her hug tight were she was not ready to give her Mother to anyone for now. Ranveer walking slowly in the corridor came to Ishani's room and he came and stood in the entrance of the room and he slowly walked and he came inside were Ishani having Raagini in her shoulders saw Ranveer.
Ishani(with a smile):Ranveer come..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani a silent face came slowly towards the sofa and he came to the sofa and he sat in the sofa and saw Ishani):Wo I came to be with Raagini for sometime..
Ishani:hmm(she caressed Raagini's shoulders):Cutie pie Papa has come to see you..
Raagini(hearing it came out of the hug and seeing Ishani): papa..
Ishani: hmm(she turned Raagini to Ranveer):See Papa..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer cutely and seeing his arm sling and showing her index finger towards his arm sling): Papa..
Ranveer:Arrey Baby no problem for Papa now Papa got well here after know we can play video games and keep enjoying okay?
Raagini(laughed cutely): hmmm(seeing Ishani and showing Ranveer): mein Papa..
Ishani:hmm go to him(she got up from the bed having Raagini in her hand and she came to the sofa and made Raagini sit near Ranveer and seeing Raagini): Play with Papa okay?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes innocently): hmmm
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Baby now I think we can play games in phone..Ek minute (he was about to get up to go to his room and get the phone).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):You be here let me go and get your phone.
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face): Let me handle it Ishani you keep eye on Raagini I can go and take the phone and come. (he didn't wait for her answer too and he got up from the sofa and he started to walk slowly out of the room).
Raagini sitting in the sofa was cutely looking at Ishani's sad face were Ishani seeing Raagini seeing her gave a made up smile were cutie pie too smiled to her mother. Ishani waited for Ranveer to come where it was exactly next 10 minutes Ranveer walking slowly having the new phone in his hands came there and he smiled to Raagini were cutie pie too smiled in joy seeing Ranveer were Ranveer came and sat in the sofa were cutie pie sat close to him and Ranveer showed the game in phone to her were both Papa and beti started to play well were Ishani seeing them a silent look went and took a novel from her table draw and went and sat in the bed and she started to read the novel.
Nirbhay (came near Rithika's office and parked the car in front of her office and he saw the front face of Rithika's office and seeing the board as Zaveri Broking with a smile):Not bad Rithika's office is so good..(he took his phone and called to Rithika were Rithika picked the call):Hello Rithika I am waiting out of your office.
Rithika: hmm let me come..(she cut the call and she got up from her seat and she started to walk towards the entrance of the office were her office staffs too leaving and the man to close the office too was ready to close after everyone left).
Nirbhay saw the entrance and was waiting for Rithika to come were he saw the view mirror and he corrected his hair style and made sure he is up to the level of Rithika loving him back were now Rithika came out of the office were she was looking in her business look wearing a yellow t-shirt and black overcoat and black pant. Nirbhay had a smile seeing Rithika were as he was seeing her itself Rithika came to the car and she opened the car door and sat in the seat next to Nirbhay. Nirbhay was seeing her without taking is eyes from her.
Rithika:Let us go..(she saw Nirbhay not starting the car and he is seeing her without taking his eyes showing her hand in front of him): Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(coming to the world with a smile): you came..
Rithika: Haan I came now go to Ice cream parlor that is near to us then again drop me in the office because my car is in office only.
Nirbhay: hmm okay. (he started the car and he started to drive the car towards a Ice cream parlor)
Nirbhay was seeing for a Ice cream Parlor driving the car in the road side were Rithika saw the road side Ice cream wala and she saw Nirbhay.
Rithika:Stop the car..
Nirbhay stopped the car and saw her were Rithika showed the Ice cream wala to him and signed him to come were Nirbhay too smiled to her and he got down the from the car and Rithika too got down from the car Nirbhay locked the car and both of them started to walk towards the rode side Ice cream shop. They came to the Ice cream shop.
Rithika(seeing Ice cream wala): Bhaiya for me ek cornetto(seeing Nirbhay):For you?
Nirbhay(who was seeing her with a smile seeing Rithika's suddenly question);For me also cornetto only.
Rithika(smiling to him seeing Ice cream wala):Dho cornetto..
Ice cream man took two cornetto from the freezer and gave it in the hands of Rithika were Rithika getting the Ice creams and was about to take the money from her pocket were Nirbhay immediately took the money from his pocket and gave it to Ice cream wala and he saw Rithika and shook his head as he gave were Rithika saw Nirbhay with a not understanding face were his behaviour were totally different for her. Ice cream wala gave the change to Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(without getting the change):Bhaiya don't want the change back actually I have come with my friend out today and I am happy so keep the change..
Ice cream wala smiled to him were Rithika with a silent face saw Nirbhay.
Nirbhay(seeing her):Shall we have the Ice cream and walk on the road side for some distance..
Rithika(gave one Ice cream to him): hmm okay.
Nirbhay got the Ice cream and opened it and he started to have it were Rithika too unwrapped the Ice cream and started to have it.
They both having the Ice cream started to walk in the road side that evening time.

RV MANSION..
Ishani reading the novel too here eyes were on Ranveer only were he didn't even see her a single glance now all he was doing is only playing the games with Raagini were both Papa and beti were enjoying themselves. Ishani saw Ranveer were he didn't even seem to be seeing her today. Ishani's memories went back to a beautiful incident.

FLASHBACK..
Ishani was making herself ready in front of the mirror were Ranveer laying in the bed and keeping his hand supporting his head and was smiling seeing Ishani
Ishani(combing her hair and seeing Ranveer who was smiling see her):Why are you seeing me like this?
Ranveer(cutely smiling): My wife I will see
Ishani:(keeping the comb in the dressing table): If you see me like this I am not feeling to get ready at all.(she showed a cute child face to him)
Ranveer(with a smile got up from the bed and came near her and putting his hand behind her and pulling her close to him):Who is asking you to get ready?My Ishani is not like other girls who look beautiful with make up alone my lovely wife will be always beautiful only and my eyes will be seeing her as much as It can.
Ishani:(seeing him with a cute smile):Really?Always your eyes will see me?
Ranveer: hmm always my eyes will never fail to see you because I love you Ishani.(he pulled her more close to him).
Ishani saw him with a smile were Ranveer too smiled back to Ishani so well.
FLASHBACK ENDS
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who is not even minding her in thoughts):you are really giving me pain only Ranveer. I am missing you so much I myself changed you this much I want you back my cute romantic and possessive Ranveer please come back to me. (Ishani felt so sad now were she kept the novel in the bed and she got up and she walked towards the door and saw Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(showing the phone to Raagini): yes we are running baby come on..(hearing Ishani's calling him and seeing her): Haan
Ishani: Let me go down and come take care of Raagini..
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): Okay(he immediately put his eyes in the phone and was making Raagini laugh were cutie pie too was laughing playing the game with Ranveer).
Ishani seeing them a silent glance walked out of her room and she started to walk in the corridor and she was walking down to the hall and she walked out of the hall and was walking towards the servant quarters to see Nitin.
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini):come on run baby(Raagini was smiling and moving the car were Ranveer's face came to silent face from smiling face as he thought about Ishani going out now in thoughts): I am sure that I should not be possessive on you or control you but my eyes are not able to be without seeing you Ishani. I am seeing the phone but one way or the other my side view is seeing you only but no when you don't want this kind of Ranveer let me change me..
Raagini(seeing they lost the game and she saw Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(coming out of the thoughts and seeing Raagini smiling to her and seeing the game is over):Oh game over..(he restarted the game): Now come on play..
Raagini again started to play were Ranveer too started to play with her.
Rithika(walking having Ice cream):Nirbhay now a days your behaviour is like a teenage boy who is hesitating to tell about his love to girl friend.
Nirbhay(eating the Ice cream):Haan even I am in that state only..
Rithika(stopped and seeing Nirbhay): Haan you said you love a girl know?so because of that love only your behaviour is like this fine fine did you propose her?
Nirbhay: Nahi..
Rithika:Arrey tell her as fast as you can.
Nirbhay:Are you sure will that girl love me?
Rithika:First I too had a small doubt on you whether you have changed or not but now know you are really sweet only If you go and propose that girl surely she will accept this Nirbhay.
Nirbhay:Okay fine..
Rithika:Fine how your lover will be?
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika with a smile): hmm she will be beautiful to my eyes and her eyes are so pretty and her lips are so beautiful she is completely a doll to me where she was the girl who my eyes saw with love in my life not with any desire.
Rithika(seeing the way Nirbhay was speaking):So sweet If love comes everyone will change know? so cute you too can speak this well..(she had the Ice cream and started to walk were Nirbhay too started to walk with her):Go and tell this to that girl surely she will accept you.
Nirbhay(walking with Rithika seeing her having the Ice cream bringing all his guts and seeing Rithika): I love you Rithika..
Rithika(swallowing the Ice cream hearing it from Nirbhay stopped and turned and saw Nirbhay with a what face):What?
Nirbhay(stopped to her and smiling to her in a clear tone): I love you Rithika you are the girl who I saw with love without any other desire.
Rithika left the Ice cream down in the road were she was seeing Nirbhay with a not understanding face. She was not able to understand it and she didn't know what to react to it. Nirbhay saw her with a not understanding face as soon as the Ice cream was dropped in the road and he was seeing Rithika with a silent face.
Rithika(making herself and thinking about her past and seeing Nirbhay): The girl you were telling that you love her..
Nirbhay(before she completes with a smile):Its you only Rithika I wish to marry you will you come as my wife?
Rithika saw Nirbhay with a silent face were she didn't know what to react and she took a deep breath and she turned to the other side and started to walk fast were Nirbhay didn't know what to talk now.
Nirbhay(coming behind her and walking beside her then): Rithika what happened?
Rithika(stopped and seeing Nirbhay):Sorry I can't accept you to be more frank I am not fit person to you. Let me walk and go to office.(before Nirbhay could react she started to walk fast).
Nirbhay stood with a what to do face.
Ishani came to the servant quarters and coming to Nitin's house and she knocked the door were Nitin opened the door and he saw Ishani in front of him and he gave a smile to her.

Nitin:Ishani tum?
Ishani: Papa I feel that I want to walk for sometime If you can can you come with me to garden?
Nitin:Arrey what is there to ask in this come..(he came out of the house and he closed the door and he started to walk)
Ishani too started to walk beside Nitin towards the Garden.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no Rithika rejected Nirbhay's proposal... But i believe that Rithika will accept him soon enough... Now Ishaani is missing her possessive Ranveer...glad that Ishaani understood her mistake & repenting for it... Ranveer, how much he tries but he can't ignore Ishaani...waiting for next...b safe & stay healthy didu
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi another interesting update feeling bad for ishani  cutie pie scenes were so good eagerly waiting what ishani is up to let's see .sakshi have you created fb page for ranveer unsaid feelings. I have seen a page with two episodes keep update darling. Tc
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai
Happy for Ranveer now he can able to walk and he started playing with his cute daughter.  You have described both ranveer and ishani's pain so well.  Nirbay and rithika's track is interesting.
Waiting for the next update.  Thank you and take care.