janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Kaira OS- In Your Shoes

Naira's POV

I stood rooted to my place as tears streamed down my eyes. I paid no attention to what Gayu Di and Keerthi were saying at either side of her. My mind was clouded with his words that I had come to late to trust him, that I had failed him. I had thought he would understand, wasn't it him who the last time told me that the one who distrusted him was a daughter and not his friend, than why did he back down this time, why didn't realize that even this time as well a daughter distrusted him not his love. Suddenly blackness engulfed me and in moments I felt myself hitting the ground.

End of Naira's POV

Her eyes slowly opened and she looked around to the familiar surroundings of her room.

"Naira Di ko hosh agaya", screamed Mishti turning everyone's attention to them.
"Rani bitya tu thik toh hai", Rajshri asked lovingly carressing her granddaughter's face.
"Nani aap iss se itne pyaar se baath mat kijiye, kal se bukhar hai, mein khe rahi hun aram karne ko lekin meri baath nahi maan rahi thi, bas yahan wahan dor rahi thi, mami ke gunheghar ko pakadne ke liye" Gayu spoke sounding a bit mad at her younger sister for not taking care of herself.
"Main bilkul thik hoon kuch nahi hua hai mujhe", Naira managed to say weakly and tried getting off the bed.
"Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho Naira, chup chap leti raho aur yeh kadha pe lo", devyani told her.
"Main pi lungi Lekin please mujhe neeche janne dijiye. Aap janti hai jab mein bimar hoti hoon mujhe ek kamre mein bandh ho kar acha nahi lagta, aisa lagta hai mein aur bimar ho jaungi", Naira pleaded
"Magar sirf aram karogi", Rajshri made it clear and Naira nodded positively.

Karthik's POV

Is it that easy for her, does she think that I can forget her accusations this easily. She did the same thing earlier and she told me she realized her mistake then, so why did she repeat it. Why didn't she trust me again. Her words, her blames, her apologies all play through my head, I hear the mention of her name and am pulled out of my thoughts. I walk out of the room and see my sister and chacha chachi.

End of Karthik's POV

"Keerthi, I don't think you should tell Karthik about this, Manish bhaisaab won't like it", Akhilesh said thoughtfully.
"Lekin chachu Karthik has a right to know", spoke Keerthi
"Haan Akhilesh mujhe bhi lagta hai Karthik ko batana chaiye, Naira ke barien mein", Surekha spoke
"Aap jante hai chachu, jab Naira behosh thi sirf Karthik ka naam le rahi thi, uss se maafi maang rahi thi. Karthik ko maaf kar de na chaiye aur un dono ko apne rishte ki nayi shurwat karni chaiye" Keerthi told her uncle and aunt and the same was over heard by her brother who had come to listen to their conversation.

He stormed out of the house in a hurry not bothering to slip on a pair of shoes. He looked around his bike was not there he than remembered having left it at his friends house the night of the acccident, having no other choice he took one of the cars.
He drove as fast as possible through the roads as the heavy traffic would allow. Not very far from Singhania House the jam got so bad that not a single car seemed to moved. Karthik cursed his luck punching his hand on the steering. Waiting for 30 minutes or so and observing no movement from a single car, he decided to abandon his car at the corner of the road and reach Singhania House by foot.

"Naira tum ne wada kiya tha aram karogi Lekin jab se ayi hai kaam kar rahi hai", bhabhi ma told her.
"Haan bhabhi ma, Aab tumne agar kuch kaam kiya ne Naira tumhe upar bhej dungi.", Devyani warned
"mein toh sirf matar chel rahi hun uss mein kaun si energy lagti hai", Naira pouted.
" Naira Di Aap mere aur gayu Di ke saath kheliye ne", offered Mishti
"Mishti kya kar rahi ho, Naira ko aram karna chaiye tum usse aur exert kar rahi ho", Karishma spoke
"Naira Di ab kaun sa aram kar rahi hai", Mishti spoke looking at Naira who was busy in her work
"Waise sahi khe rahi hai, Naira tum jao Lekin zyada uchalna kudna mat", devyani told her.

The walk to Singhania House had taken longer than expected, maybe because the roads were rather hot because of the blazing Sun and he had come barefooted, but nothing mattered, all that echoed in his ears was that Naira had fainted, she was sick, she needed him was all that he could think, finally he arrived a the front gate. The guard opened it seeing him standing infront, but he stood fixed in one position staring at the scene infront of him, Naira was happily playing frisbee with her sisters, she looked well. Getting over the initial shock he walked in angrily.
"Wow Naira", he said clapping his hands sarcastically.
"Karthik", Naira whispered feeling happy to see him here.
"Surprised ho mujhe yahan dekh kar, magar kyun yehi toh tum chati thi iss liye toh tum ne natak kiya behosh hone ka bimar ho ne ka", Karthik spoke hurt.
"Main ne koyi natak nahi kiya", Naira said tearry eyed.
"Ek baar nahi socha ke jab mein tumhari bimari ke barien mein sochunga, mein tut junga yeh soch kar ke kahi na kahi mere wajhe se tumhari yeh halat huyi", asked Karthik.
"Haan bff Naira Di sach mein bimar hai", Mishti told him.
"Mujhe bhi dikhayi deta hai", said Karthik and left the place, Naira went back to the house and in her room.

Goenka House

"Kahan gaye the Karthik", he heard his sister question as he entered the house.
"Wahi jahan tum ne bheja", he spoke looking at her accusingly
"Kya khe rahe ho", she asked not understanding what he meant.
"Woh sab sirf mujhe sunna ne ke liya tha right, chacha chachi se iss liye baath kar rahi thi kyun ke tum janti thi ke mein sun raha hun, tum chati thi ki mein yeh sunun ke Naira bimar ho aur uske pass chala jao", Karthik spoke angrily.
"Nahi Karthik main ne aisa kuch nahi kiya, Dargha mein sach much woh behosh huyi thi mein aur uski bhen usse Singhania house le kar gaye aur doctor ne thud kahan ke usse fever hai, mujh par yakeen nahi, toh doctor se baath karwa deti hun", Keerthi tried explaining
"Mujhe kissi ki bath nahi sunni mein sach apni ankhon se dekh kar aiya hun",said Karthik and retired to his room.

Singhania house, Naira's room

Naira broke down crumbling to the floor as tears streamed down her eyes. His accusations echoing in her ears.
"Did he really think that I could stoop so low as to fake my illness to win him. I can not bear to see him in pain and I know how much he is hurt when am suffering. I never even wanted him to know about my illness, I don't know how he even heard about it.", Naira questioned herself.
"Bahut dard hua uski batein sun kar", her inner conscience asked in a mocking tone
"Woh bina soche samjhe itna bada ilzaam kaise lagga sakta hai. Kya woh yeh nahi janta mein aisa kuch nahi kar sakti", Naira asked
"Uss ne wohi kiya Jo tum ne kiya. Jiss tarhe tum ne uss par ilzaam laggae uss ne bhi wohi kiya. Uss ne kya kiya bas yeh kaha ke bimari ka jhoota natak kiya tumne. Aur tum ne kya kiya tha, uss se yeh kaha ke woh tumhari maa ke maut ki wajhe hai. Aur aaj itna chota sa ilzaam lagiya uss ne, toh tut gayi, socho uss par kya beethi hoga", her inner conscience asked her looking right in the eye

Goenka House, Karthik's room

"Kyun jhoot bola, Naira ne mujhse", Karthik questioned himself
"Are you sure jhoot bola? What if woh saach mein bimar thi? What you saw could only be a small part of the entire picture. Do you really think Naira will play with your feelings, she loves you with all her heart and you know this very well. She could have never done it.", his inner conscience replied trying to knock some sense into him.
"Main ne bahut galat kiya, Apni bataon se usse chot phaunchayi. Mein yeh kaise soch sakta tha ke sirf meri attention ke liye woh bimari ka jhoota natak kar sakti hai. I have hurt her alot", he told himself
"Lekin abhi tum kya karoge", his inner conscience asked
"Galti huyi hai maafi mangon ga usse. I know zyada he khe diya, my words must have hurt her alot. Lekin mujhe apni galti ka ehssas hai", Karthik replied
"Tumhare maafi mangne par kyun maaf kare, sirf iss liye kyun ke tumhe apni galti ka ehssas ho chuka. Phir tum usse chot maaf kyun nahi karte. Tumhari tarhe woh bhi halat ka shikar thi. Magar uss ne apni galti ka ehssas hua, uss ne maafi mangi, apni galti sudharne ki har mumkin koshish ki, yahan tak bimar ho ne ke bawajudh uss gunheghar ko pakra, ta ke tumhe sazza na ho. Magar tum ne kya kiya, kya maafi di usse. Nahi tum ne sirf hurt kiya usse", his inner conscience reprimanded him.

Naira's room

"Sahi hua mere saath. Main ne taqleef pahunchayi thi usse, mujhe bhi uss taqleef se guzarna chaiye. Mujhe bhi pata lagna chaiye kitna Dard hota hai jab jhoota ilzaam lagta hai, aur aap par woh ilzaam lagane wala woh insan ho Jo apko sab se zyada pyaara ho. Usse ruliya tha, usse apne bharose ke liye tarsiya tha, ab mujhe uske pyaar or bharose ke liye tarasna hoga. I deserve this, I deserve his distrust, I am not worthy of his love.",Naira scolded herself breaking down even more.

Karthik's room

"Iss guilt ke saath hi jeena chaiye mujhe. Uski situation samjhne ki koshish bhi nahi ki thi main ne. Maa kohi uss ne, sarre saboot mere khilaf the, kya karti woh, itni taqleef mein thi woh, iss liye jo uske samne tha uss par yakeen kar liya. Kya galat kiya tha uss ne, har koyi aisa hi karta. Lekin itni choti si baath ke liye mein ne uss par itna ghussa kiya. Itna hurt kiya. Usse kitna guilty feel karwaiya . Acha hua mere saath, mujhe bhi ussi guilt ke saath guzarna chaiye jiss se woh guzri hai. Nahi hun uske maafi ke liyak", Karthik scolded himself.

"Lekin mujhe uska guilt toh kam karna chaiye, she has endured enough because of my stupidity.", Karthik thinks to himself and picks up the phone to call Naira, but then decides against it and goes to Singhania House to meet her instead.

Singhania House

"Karthik beta, tum yahan", Rajshri asked breaking the silence that started after Karthik's entry
"Woh, woh Naira kaha par", asked Karthik
"Bff Di apne kamre mein hai, jab se aap gaye hai, wohi hai, mein ne unke rone ki awaz sunni", replied Mishti, Karthik's heart broke realizing how much he hurt Naira.
"Main uss mil kar", asked Karthik fumbling
"Haan beta jao", Rajshri told him and he sprinted upstairs.

Naira's room

He knocked on the door for a while but got no response, but he knew he she was there he felt her presence and when he pressed his ears slightly on the door he could hear soft sobs. The door wasn't locked or even tightly shut, he could push it open, but he hadn't want to invade her privacy but hearing her cries he couldn't take it anymore he pushed open the door. He froze momentarily looking at the sight infront of him. She was sitting on the floor next to the bed. Her face hidden in her hands, but he was thankful for that, because he would probably hate himself seeing her tear stained face and knowing he was the sole reason behind her pain. He went up to her and he engulfed her in his arms. He didn't know if he had the right to do what he did, all he did know was, it was the right thing. Naira was a bit surprised when the pair of arms enclosed around her but within seconds she realized the feel and relaxed in his protection, resting her head on his shoulders, not bothering about a single thing. To both it was like the past days were erased from there lives.

Finally Karthik broke the hug after some time, he looked at his girl, she was so broken, so tired, her hands burning as he felt them, he looked down not able to meet her eyes.
"Kya hua", Naira asked
"I am sorry, bahut taqleef di, bahut tarpiya. Magar ab samajh chuka hua jiss tarhe mein ne uss baath par yakeen kiya, jo meri ankhon ke samne tha, tum ne bhi wohi kiya. Main yahan tumhari maafi ki expectation se nahi aiya kyun ke main woh deserve nahi karta. Main bas yeh khene aiya tha ke tumhe mere maafi ki zarrorat nahi kyun ke tum ne kuch galat nahi kiya", told Karthik while looking at the floor.
"Sab tum decide karoge, tum maafi ke liyak nahi, phir mein kaise, tum ne sirf ek choti baath kahi ke main ne natak kiya, aur main, main ne kya kiya, yeh kaha ke tum ne mumma ko nashe ki halat mein gaadi se kahi mein giriya. Agar mere gunnha ki maafi ho sakti hai, tumhari galti ki kyun nahi.", She asked making him look into her eyes.
"I am sorry", he apologized once again
"I am sorry", she replied sincerely
"Ab bahut hogaya sorry", he said
"Aur kya kahun", she asked
"Woh Jo khene ke liye phele bhi tumne itna bhau khiya tha, phir finally diwali ke aggle din, pheli baar kaha mujh se, I love you", Karthik replied
"I know you love", she replied surpressing a giggle
"And I love you too", she replied pecking his cheeks.

Waiting for your reviews.
Edited by janvi0513 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Janvi. superb my dear..
read it in one go...
Potrayed Karthik and Naira POV in an awesome and real way.. Love it...

Love the OS totally my dear...
Hugs...
looking forward for more OS...
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely..
I like this concept.and i love the way u portray characters in ur os much closer to the show
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Janvi. superb my dear..

read it in one go...
Potrayed Karthik and Naira POV in an awesome and real way.. Love it...

Love the OS totally my dear...
Hugs...
looking forward for more OS...

Thank you means alot.
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu023

Lovely..

I like this concept.and i love the way u portray characters in ur os much closer to the show

Thanks Anu
Fari95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing OS..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Beautifully written..Loved it..โค๏ธ  
Keep writing on kaira..
Solivagant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderfully written!๐Ÿ‘ Very true to their characters.
You should pitch your ideas to the show producers๐Ÿ˜†