||~Akhand Bharat Nirman ke Sainik #2~|| (Strictly Invites Only) - Page 117

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I even liked Dev and Geet but that guy turned out a fraud. ðŸ˜•

Naagin dropped from 1st position to 3rd. ðŸ˜† Now what will KVB fans say ? According to them the only thing good about the show is Rocky becoming a naag. ðŸ˜†
Rocky is also a naag? Is he still positive or turned negative? 

I have noticed one thing in ekta shows. If she casts one actor/actress in negative role and that person becomes popular in that role, she gives that person only negative roles in her shows. For eg., Sudha Chandran, that Komolika lady,etc. I was finding it hard to believe that Rocky is a positive character because KVB has always done negative roles in ekta shows in the past barring Kasauti... of course but he had grey shades in that show. He was not a completely positive character 
@BlackSheep: Damn it I was getting used to write Andromeda. ðŸ˜† He was still very much a douche. Maybe less but he was. 

@Subha: He is a naag and he is clueless about what to do. He blamed Shivangi for being a monster as a naagin and karma is a bitch. He is also a monster now. ðŸ˜† So I don't think he could even think of becoming evil. Even more when we know he needs thrice more time to think compared to a normal person. ðŸ˜† He will turn negative in the future maybe. He is a takshak naag so he can use naagmani for wrong things. ðŸ˜† I was surprised when I saw him as a lover boy. It was so different from the roles he played previously. 
So then actually who is Mouni's hero in the show? There was Kinshuk but I think he quit the show  
It's still KVB. But right now he is clueless about what to do with his new power. Then maybe for some time he will go against Shivangi to piss her off. Then realize he loves her and she wasn't wrong. So both will get revenge and show will end. 
Okay, I have a question:

Snakes are cold-blooded creatures. Are Naags and Naagins warm-blooded or cold-blooded, what about in their snake form? 
Originally posted by shyam09

Okay, I have a question:

Snakes are cold-blooded creatures. Are Naags and Naagins warm-blooded or cold-blooded, what about in their snake form? 
I feel these ichhadhari naags and naagins exist only in movies and serials. Whosoever got this idea of snake in human form is really creative. Unfortunately ekta ruined the creative idea.😆
Bahubali Spoof:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BtZUklN8Lg[/YOUTUBE]

Bahubali 2 Spoof:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUHs8As2b5Y[/YOUTUBE]

Aare Chapdike ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Hey guys, I'm about to make the next thread.
Guys, don't comment there until I PM you or post the link here. The thread isn't done yet:)
Okay people! Here's the new thread! ðŸ¥³
All members please read the first two posts of the thread. There are a few new things.
Btw who is going to inaugurate it? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
Link: ABN#3
Edited by -ChildOfChrist- - 6 years ago