Frequent Posters

ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Very emotional. Fell in love with both Anya characters
storywriter098 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Each one us has heard the phrase," Water under the bridge," meaning something which has happened in the past that can't be changed. But that's not exactly the case always, because all know past can be changed but it might not be forgotten easily. What might be happening for several years could be put to rest by one strong step, a step that might shock all the self obsessed and greedy souls, who are so drowned in their own lives so much to not see the hurt they are causing the others. Hence, one statement, few words, one right announcement brings chaos and uncertainty but excitement as well.

Anant was pacing around the small cottage, as the doctor checked on Navya. He was outraged, agitated and furious at his family but at the same time he was helpless too. His helplessness was driving him insane because he should be the first one standing up for her, but he never spoke one word against the cruelty done to her.

He exactly remembered that 11 year old, bubbly and chirpy Navya, whom he saw for the first time in his backyard dancing in the rain like a carefree girl. Those beautiful eyes were filled with life and mischief, at that time which he found very fascinating and amusing too but now those eyes were lifeless. There was no shine in them, they only held pain, hurt and a silent plea which he very well know but still he wasn't doing anything.1

He was thinking of a way out only, when he saw the doctor along with Nimisha coming out of the Cottage. The second Navya fainted in his arms, he has scooped her up in his arms and laid her down on her bed while Nimisha called the doctor.

"Doctor how is she?She is fine right!" He asked rushing to them while nimisha was taken aback by the level of concern she saw in her younger brother's eyes. He never cared for anyone this much, but today for first time she felt that, he cared. He really did!

"She is fine. She is just stressed out and I don't have to tell you the reason of her depression now, do I Anant?" The lady doctor replied and Anant looked away not able to see the truth of his family in a strangers eyes. She was their family doctor, hence she very well was aware of the Bajpai's behavior with Navya as she herself has witnessed a great deal of it when she came to check up on Sughanda a few times.

"Anant bhai all I can say is you have power too, use that to save someones life rather than letting those powerful people hurt an innocent. Because God forbid, if something...

"Don't say a word more!" He declared with confidence cutting the lady off while both the women were taken aback by his sudden statement. Giving one look to Nimisha he made his way inside the Cottage, wanting to check on her himself.

Anant locked the door and took slow steps towards the bed where she laid. Her face was pale and he could sense the swelling of her eyes even when they were closed. He sat down on his knees and raised his one hand to stroke her cheek.

He hesitated for a moment, but finally, listening to the voice of his heart, he caressed her one cheek, with the back of his fingers with an unknown emotion forming in his dark eyes.

Navya opened her eyes slowly to only see Anant infront of her and for the first time, she saw something different on his face. She felt the touch of his skin on her cheek and her eyes watered sensing his care. It was in his eyes at that moment and he didn't need to voice it out, because she knew him inside and out.

Anant pulled away his hand and stood up on his feet, giving his back to her while she sat up straight on the bed. Both closed their eyes as a lone tear escaped but not wanting to show their vulnerability to the other, both quickly wiped it off.2

"You rest for the day. You have weakness. I will send Jennifer with your food and then take your medicines," he said in one breath and walked out of the room as Navya kept on staring at his retreating back with a heavy heart. 

It was 7 in morning, when navya entered the Singhania House, and the second her eyes went on the big dining table, her eyes widen in shock.

Anant sat there eating an apple while nimisha was seated beside him and the rest four members stood there shooting daggers at him while he simply ignored them and resumed his eating activity.

"Big brother, I am not a model that you are staring at me with so much of love. Look at your wife and please your eyes," He stated with sarcasm dripping from his each word while navya gasped in shock. Never did he talk to anyone this way, then what happened suddenly.2

And most important the bajpai's on the dining table. That was a real shocker.

"Ahh, navya. Good that you are here. Now listen to me. From today onwards you won't take anyone's meal in their rooms, not even mine. You will serve them here on the dining table". Anant announced standing up, as navya made her way towards the table while nimisha controlled her laughter seeing the horrified looks on the four faces.3

"What??" All the four screamed together while Anant raised his brows and replied, "Did you all got a hearing problem? Should I speak again".

"What does this mean that we will have to sit here and eat?" om asked annoyed.

"Ahh, Ohh. This means that, the poor dining is getting bored because we aren't using it, so I thought that why not provide it some entertainment when we have done the courtesy of placing it in this big house," he replied with an evil smirk.

"I am never going to sit here and eat. I want my meals in my room only and when we have this burden so what's the point of even troubling ourselves. She will do our work". rama argued and navya flinched again at the word which didn't go unnoticed by Anant.2

Turning his attention to his sister in law, he glared at her first and then spoke in a harsh tone, "Bhabhi, I thought you were a biology student, but I am surprised at your knowledge that you don't know that one human should keep on walking to keep themselves maintained. Breaking mirrors is a secondary job, so you can surely do some trouble of picking up your body from your room and walking over here".2

"Is this the way to talk to your Bhabhi?" mohan asked outraged as rama shot daggers at Anant while navya looked away seeing the murderous looks rama was sending in her and Anant's direction.

"Bro, when you yell or throw files at people's faces, do I speak in between? No right, so shouldn't you be returning the favors too!" Anant mocked while a small smile crossed navya's lips, as she heard his words. She never needed more other than him acknowledging the truth.6

"And one more thing, from today onwards Navya will only do my rest of the work. I have recently found out that she doesn't do your works on time, so she will only cook meals for all but the rest of the things she will only do for me," he added while Sughandha gaped at him in shock and om and mohan gritted their teeth in anger and rama walked off to her room, cursing him.

Navya gazed at him in a surprised look, while nimi too stood up from her place now. Surely, her brother has finally decided on to something, and she was sure of it by the looks he had in his eyes.

"Have you gone mad?" Sughandha asked pissed. Shock would be understatement for her in that moment, but the animosity she was feeling for Navya, was beyond than any hate or rage.

"What's there to be mad in this my dear Mom? She will work for me and I will only pay her because I am feeling like you all are forgetting that, what you all earn in one year, I earn that much from my one show. So if I pay her appropriately for the amount of work, she does for us, I don't think anyone should be having a problem with that".

He replied and started to leave but stopped as he turned around remembering something and walked upto Navya while she looked down embarrassed.

"Don't dare to defy my orders from now. Now come with me!" He ordered authoritatively and started walking ahead towards the Elevator while she followed him, too confused to even say a word.

Once inside his room, after a confused ride in the elevator of half a second, navya finally gathered some courage to question him. He started to remove his T-shirt as she walked upto the cupboard to take out his clothes.

"Why did you do that?" She asked ironing his shirt as he ran on the treadmill engrossed in watching a movie.

"I did what I wanted to do. Don't question me because I hate it," He replied with attitude in his voice and she shook her head at his tantrums. Only God knows what is running in his brains.6

"Don't go. Stay here only till the time I am home!" He said as she was about to leave after cleaning everything, while he still did his workout.

Navya turned around as she saw him standing in the middle of the room looking intently at her. She took slow steps towards him as they continued their eyelock, while their heart beats raised on its own accord.

"Why are you doing all this?" She asked nervously standing infront of him, and he raked his fingers in his hairs again and again, as he too was feeling those alien feelings. He never thought to ask her to stay but when he saw her leaving, he couldn't help it.

"I don't know!" He replied and walked off to the washroom, while she smiled a little through her tears. He was making her feel something special, something different which was straight from her heart and never had she felt that way for anyone in her life.4

On one side where the two hearts have started to come close inspite of all the differences prevailing around them, on the other side those who were the ultimate eaters of power were busy planning the downfall of this new growing bond.

"How could he do this to us?" Mohan yelled pacing around his parents room in the evening. All the four have summoned there to discuss the sudden turn of events but more than discussion, it was the taking out of their frustrations.

"She had filled his ears against us otherwise the Anant who never spoke one bad word, Today he cross the line," om said thoughtfully while all three agreed.

The basic reason for them not taking any drastic action infront of Anant was only the fact that he was a star. A rising star who was bringing them, enough of Fame and glory and for one single person, they can't lose that hen with golden eggs. They all knew that if they went against him, then he was even capable of taking them all down, hence they kept quiet for the time being. But how can money minded people ever take their humiliation. They seek for an opportunity to counterattack, isn't it so now?4

"Let him go to Goa, then I will teach that Navya, a good lesson that she will forget complaining," Sughanda declared with an evil smile on her face, while all three gave knowing smiles to each other.9

Navya was laying on her bed, with a smile continously playing on her lips. She had been back to the Cottage after cooking the dinner, as per Anant's order, she was not suppose to stay after her work was done.

She had been overwhelmed with emotions for him, and she couldn't help but feel like smiling throughout. It was after years, that she was smiling but still the pain in her heart couldn't be healed in one day after all, the infliction of pain had been for several years now, one day can't erase the bad memories but surely his support was making her feel confident.

"Mumma, you always told me that he is different from everyone. For the first time, I felt it. He really is different. Different in a good way," she complimented Anant smiling all the while. Sadly, it is the truth of life that those who had been craving for love since days, even if they get one percent of it, they feel that they got everything and Navya could be considered among one of them.

She picked up the radio and switched it on, and the second she heard the song, a blush crept her cheeks because it actually defined her current situation.

Main Pareshan was being playing and suddenly, she felt like dancing, her favorite time pass. She stood up from her bed, and with confidence started doing the steps like that of the professionals lost in her own dreamy world.1

The song was about to end, as navya was going around in circles not caring of the direction she was going, but simply moving with the rhythm of the music, and before she could hit the wall, she landed straight in the arms of the owner of the dark eyes, as they stood in the pose.

"So you have secrets too?" Anant asked in his husky voice, while Navya's eyes were still shut tightly, but Anant kept on smirking as his mind planned a mischief.3

The hearts are growing fondness for each other, while secrets are making their way out for the two souls to connect in a more stronger bond!+

How was the chapter guys? So Our Navya dance too, exciting isn't it so? So what mischief do you think, Anant is planning?

NAVANT28 thumbnail
😳 umm..romantic tha. love the way anant cares for her..pls continue..
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u sooo  much for awesome updates ;))
-meru- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it sooo much pls updt sooon
ganganavya thumbnail
Romantic with soo much passion. Waiting waiting waiting
NeetikaRana757 thumbnail
Awesome story! waiting for more :)
NAVANT28 thumbnail
waiting yarr..pls update. pls pls pls pls...
storywriter098 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is said that when you connect with someone emotionally, first and then physically, then you are able to see through their souls. The irony lies when your heart starts craving for that one person, who has managed to occupy that large part of your heart, in such a way that all you can think is about them. Their distance matters to you, their proximity affects you, while their words makes your cheeks heat up in ecstacy and their presence around you is like that breathe of fresh air which you don't want to lose ever, because if you lose it, you might feel that your breathing might get hitched permanently. Afterall, when the two souls start to feel something so special , the connection should be as special as the first feeling of love and as pure as their innocent hearts.

Anant still held Navya with the support of his one knee, while his one arm was draped around her small waist, and for Navya, her both arms were wrapped around his neck securely, saving her from the fall. Due to the fear of touching the ground, she shut her eyes tightly while it amazed Anant to see the million dollar expressions crossing her face with each passing second.

"Are you going to stay like this forever?" He teased with a broad grin on his lips and the second his voice registered in her brains appropriately, navya jerked her eyes opened and moved away from him, not meeting his eyes due to shyness.

"So what all secrets are you hiding?" Anany asked with a playful smile on his lips going around her while she fidgeted with her fingers.

"I never knew dancing was called a secret," she asked back in her soft tone as Anant stood infront of her with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Well, dancing is certainly not a secret, but hiding your talent behind this closed door, is definitely a big secret now". He replied with a hint of mischievousness in his eyes, while Navya's cheeks flushed.

"Amm, I am not hiding. It's just I don't want anyone to know it". She stated looking away and he was confused at her reasoning but he noticed a sad expression on her face and to lighten her mood, he teased, "What if I tell anyone?"

"Navya stared at him in shock as he smirked, and pleaded," Sir, please don't tell anyone".

"Only on one condition!"

"What?"

"You will have to dance with me right this moment," he demanded with a ghost of smile appearing on the sides of his lips while her eyes went wide at his open demand. Dance with him!

"Sir, don't demand impossible things please." She requested with a pout on her cheeks and Anant so wished to laugh his heart out at her cute expressions but seeing her restless state, he didn't.

"If you will then I won't tell anyone otherwise I ll tell Nimi, then you know what a big tease she is. And what's the problem in dancing with me? Like all my troop girls dance with me, you also do that. Consider me your teacher!" He teased explaining his genius self while Navya looked down at his feet. How could she tell him, that his proximity was the problem here? His touch was an issue? A severe issue, which makes her heart jump out of her ribcage.

She didn't moved nor she met his eyes, hence taking it as a no, he started to leave, and getting scared that he might tell anyone, she held him at his wrist, surprising him as well as herself. "I will dance with you!" She spoke in a low voice while a smile formed on his thin lips and he turned around to see her still holding his wrist.

Realizing his movement, she immediately left his hand, and controlled that small blush that wanted to make its way out on the sides of her chee "Good girl!" He complimented and without a second warning, he draped his one arm around her waist, and pulled her to himself making her bump in his chest, sending her a jolt of electricity down her spine. He was the first man to touch her and make her feel this way.

"Sir!" She called nervously making Anant leave a deep sigh and she looked up to see him having an annoyed look on his face.

"For now I am not your Sir, nor you are my..." He left the sentence in half way not even wanting to use that word for her anymore. Because she was much more than that and he knew it exactly.

"I am guy who wants to dance with the girl infront of me and you are that girl, who is fufilling my wish. So no endearments. It's only Anant and Navya," He explained and she nodded.

"Damn, there is no music. My phone has no battery and this great radio music is not worth dancing," he cribbed switching off the radio that was kept on the top of the small cupboard.

"There is music," she said wanting him to smile.

He gave her a confused look and she added, "It's the music of heaven which will flow through your ears when you shut that outer world and get lost in the rhythm of the universe which sustains our life. It is that music which is inaudible when you are dissolved in the worldly troubles and glory, but when you put your body, mind and soul together then you will be able to hear that melodious tune, which will directly provide peace to your heart and soul".

Anant was not impressed, he was deeply touched by her words. No one has ever expressed the meaning of music to him so beautifully and in a realistic way, and for the first time, he felt content and peace, emerging in his body, hearing her words.

He forwarded his hand for her, and without a second thought, she kept her palm on his, as he pulled her to himself in one swift move, and Navya kept her other hand on his shoulder and entwined their fingers, they started swaying slowly, hearing that soft tune of love which was entering the room through the wind.

They were lost in each others eyes, as Anant pushed her away, then with a twirl, he back hugged her making her back rest on his front, while his both arms were draped around her belly.

They both closed their eyes only relishing each others touch as their souls felt at peace after several years.

"I should go!" He said parting from her and she nodded.

"By the way the Goa show is preponed, hence due to less time I have to leave after two days. So pack my stuff tomorrow." He added and a sad expression crossed her face but she immediately masked it as he left her in her own way ward thoughts.

It was 11 in the morning, Anant already left early to make his arrangements for the show while Navya was cooking the lunch as Jennifer stood beside her with a smile.

"Why are you smiling so much?" Navya asked turning around, to face while she was grinning now.

"You know what, I always thought that Anant Sir was also like those four monsters but now I have a change of heart and it's because of you". She replied while Navya shook her head at her reason.

"He is different. Very different". Navya replied recalling their previous nights dance as her lips curved into a small smile.

Jennifer whistled and before navya could say a word more, rama barged in the kitchen yelling for Jennifer. "What the hell do you think you are? Queen Victoria or queen Elizabeth? Can't you do one thing on time? Where is my coffee?" she screamed and Jennifer cursed her under her breath.

"I came with your coffee but you were sleeping so should I have thrown that on your head," Jennifer replied with pure sarcasm in her voice while raama glared at her and navya controlled her laughter seeing her flaring nostrils.

"You bitch!" She yelled and raised her hand to slap Jennifer but navya held her wrist immediately.

"You slap me, hurt me I don't say a word to you. But if you hurt her then I will be forced to complain to Sir, which I haven't done till now." navya spoke with confidence in her voice shocking rama and then she left her wrist jerking her body downwards.

"How dare you, you low life? How dare you touch me?" rama yelled grabbing her forearms and piercing her long nails in her skin, making it bleed while navya neither flinched nor lowered her eyes this time, but let her hurt her as much as she could. It's an assumption of a hurting heart that when you let people inflict physical pain on you, they stop it when you give no reaction. Not always one needs to give an equal reaction for a heart shattering action.

"rama, leave her!" sughanda came running in and pulled rama away, while navya simply stared at her emotionless and Jennifer gave disgusted looks to her.

"Teach your precious queen some manners, Madam or we all will be forced to leave this house then you all will know how it is to work with your hands," Jennifer said making ladies glare at her.

They both walked out and once inside sughandha's room, she scolded, "Control your anger for atleast some time. Let him go, then we will teach her a good lesson. But till then don't rile him up, because it's not going to do any good to us. He is my son definitely but when it comes to righteousness, he doesn't even see his own blood relations."

"I want to kill that bitch navya" rama cursed.

"Kill her and go to jail forever. Is that what you want?" om asked entering the room with mohan tagging along with irritated looks.

"Why are you both home now?" sughanda asked cluelessly.

"Because of your precious son". mohan replied annoyed and sat down on the couch as rama too sat beside him while the old couple sat on the opposite sofa.

"He removed Vikram from the troop. Now Nishant Kapoor is highly pissed from him. God know what is he even doing under the influence of that middle class, Sarthak," om explained while all four of them exchanged pissed looks, not understanding the change in his behavior.

"Here wash these all clothes and put them in my room," rama ordered to Jennifer throwing a heap of clothes on her face, as she was cleaning the dishes while navya was busy cleaning the cupboards.

"And you, Anant's toy, me and mom, are going for a Kitty party, while Mohan and Dad are going for a business meet. Take care of the house and mom has told to give dinner to Anant," she said rudely to Navya while she had the urge to roll her eyes at her last line.

"Ma'am, even if you wouldn't have told her, then also she would have given dinner to anant Sir". Jennifer replied sarcastically while rama  felt like strangling her but controlled herself.

"I swear I will put a poisonous snake in her clothes today," Jennifer vowed and taking the truck load of clothes made her way to the washing room, while navya sadly looked at her.

She felt so bad for each one of them. Jennifer and other staff members never deserved that treatment but still these people used to treat them like machines. Her heart felt helplessness and her soul coukd feel the wounds seeing them all suffer. But it was the truth of this money minded society, that people below are considered like crap. No matter how much work they do for these high profile people, nothing matters to them. All that matters is their pride, reputation and God forsaken Fame.

It was raining outside heavily, while the city of Kolkatta was being trapped in the riots since the noon. There was terror, and danger lurking though out the city, while everyone stayed in their houses petrified of the scenario of the town.

navya along with Jennifer, watched the news on the TV, scared a little. The bajpai's haven't returned yet and it worried navya to the core. No matter, how much of a torture they did on her, she still cared for them like she should have done for her family afterall, they were providing her the shelter to stay.

"Ma'am, are you all fine?" navya asked as sughanda received the call after several rings finally, from  the other side. She knew she shouldn't have called and she was going to face her wrath but she still did, in her innocence to only be answered in the most brutal way from the other side, which made a tear roll down her cheek.

"What did she say? Please tell me that all are drowning in the water!" Jennifer said as navya passed her a stern look, and she gave her an apologetic look.

"She said that all of them are fine and would return tomorrow only. Nimisha Ma'am is staying at her friends place, while Sir, is not receiving the call, so she doesn't know." She explained and Jennifer knew for sure that she would have definitely said some mean words too, but seeing the scenario she didn't pester further.

"It's quite late. You go and rest. I will wait for Sir". navya said and nodding, she left to her room while navya  sat down on the floor, waiting for Anant, her eyes glued to the door.

She was more than worried for him, because since he left, she had been feeling unusually terrible and she couldn't pinpoint, what exactly, was going around in her mind.

The night was absolutely dark and dangerous, while the heavens kept on showering the waters on the earth, while navya's heart was feeling some unknown pain in her chest. It was already 1 in the night, and there was still no sign of Anant.

"God, please keep him safe". She prayed pacing around the living room, again and again checking the entrance. She tried calling him in every ten minutes but seems due to the heavy rainfall, the signal wasn't in her favor.

"He is fine, navya. Don't think otherwise. He will come soon," she consoled herself pushing away the negative thoughts as much as she could.

After an hour, when he still didn't come home, she was at the verge of breaking down, and just then she heard the sound of the car entering the main iron gates of the house.

"Anant." She said his name with a smile on her lips, and as she saw him entering the living room, checking his phone, her feet automatically ran in his direction and the second, she approached him, she threw herself in his arms, shocking him out of his wits end.

No matter how much of a hurt one heart gets, but when it finds even little peace, from someone, every pain becomes worth it!

+

ganganavya thumbnail
Yeahhh I am first. I was eagerly waiting for the update. Where did you stopped? Pls continue soon weekend dose required