|| Happy Birthday Dear Aahaana ||

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

frizzy hair...

hectic school life...

Aahaana screams,

"EWWW EWWW EWW EWWW... Shaadi.. NO WAY!

In English Shaadi is the most hated word of mine! Mein shaadi nahi kar sakta... Shaadi sirf bewakoof logs karring, i'm bherry bhery buddhimaan.. mein only sight adiching/ drooling over hot men "

With that she busies herself by watching Abhishek Batchan kissing John Abraham in Dostana! The doors behind her creek... she startles and exclaims

"EWWW EWWW EWWW kissing scene... Ewww mein bachcha hoon🤪"

SPANK !

Her Mother India has managed to hurt a part of her skull through the bushy hairlock...

"Ahhh!!" 

" Ohh mein blush karrings 😳! Why are my petal soft cheeks turning crimson ☺️☺️? K

yun meri gaal laal laal hoing...? Why am i feeling butterflies inside my tummy...

OH M GEEE 😲...am I getting sick??? NAHIII 🤢!!!!

Wait... not right now when I'm crushing on that hot MAAN SINGH KHURANA's body!!

Prakriti ka bulava. callings me! Bas karo ... atyachar on my droolings !

Oh this dudes hot... too hot for me to handle right now ☺️!!! Oh im feeling shy"

and she covers her eyes with her hands!!

" Meri pant bhi saxy meri shirt bhi saxy mere bal bhee saxy meri chal bhi saxy
arey ek hei anar yaha kitne bimar yaha ye romal saxy hei
ye bhi mai kis kis ko du "

❤️

Hours later...

"Shaadi? That doesn't sound like a bad idea... a guy like MSK would totally flatter me!"

Aahaana's shayari

"Shaadi... so many around are tying the knots! I feel like a turtle moving very slowly with this aspect of life! I'm tired of sharing these dark and gloomy and scary nights all alone... its been xx years and I'm still not over the fear of darkness 💔! And the only solution to overcome my fear is to marry 😎!!!"

" Tanha Tanha Yahan Pe Jeena Ye Koi Baat Hai
Koi Saathi Nahin Tera Yahaan To Ye Koi Baat Hai
Kisi Ko Pyaar Dede
Kisi Ka Pyaar Lele
Is Saare Zamaane Mein Yehi Pyaari Baat Hai "

April 

It's raining cats and dogs outside. Everyone at Aahanaa residence is fast asleep while Ms. Aahaana sneaks underneath her blanket with the company of her lappy drooling over RishBala, her latest obsession  

Hayee, mein faint, blush, drool, cry and die -ings Day Dreaming Koi tho much bachaooos pleaseee" ❤️

Her mind wanders off yet again,

"Darn I'm yet to find the man of my dreams... a tall, handsome, modern, smart, well educated, in a good job, with a good family and a great mother who won't get involved kinda guy.

Where oh WHERE is my prince charming... " ☺️

" I spark take my heart varna kisi aur ko de dunga
dil ye diwana mai mastana
andhar se mujhpe marti hai upar se chu cha karti hai
jara bhi chu cha ki tune mai na tujhko chodunga
karna hai to pyar kar mujhse kyu pagli tu darti hai
andhar se mujhpe marti hai upar se chu cha karti hai
chu cha chu cha chu cha chu cha kyu karti hai
chu cha chu cha cha chu cha cha
karti hai are karti hai kyu karti hai "

Next Day
Mr Daddy is on the phone
" Aama aama, my daughter is a rombha nalla ponnu you see. She's the bestest DIL any MIL will be looking for. She will do all duties and is great with money. Never goes shopping for herself and saves every penny and buys gifts for her family members only! She loves to cook all types of cuisine... yeah yeah... very good indeed"

Aahaana's worst fear kicked in,
" ARRANGE MARRIAGE.. 😲😲
NAHIII ... NAHIII ... NAHIII
mujhe is atyachar se bachaaooo
no way! 😡 I ain't settling for an arranged marriage! How will that fulfil my dreams of living a Rishbala type romance filled life or one with no MIL drama..?? "

She puts on her thinking cap and steps out quickly to her favourite mall.

Just as she enters the mall,

a sudden thrust of wind ripples through,

the wind chimes dance along to the tunes of the wind forming a melody ❤️. Amidst all this a sexy four wheeler slows down the empty lane and the eyes behind the wheels scan Aahaana head to toe sending chills through her spine.

" thamthananam thamthananam 
thamthananam thamthananam 
aa aa aaa aaa aa aa aa aa aa 
thamthananam thamthananam 
thamthananam thamthananam "

"Oh what a sight! God surely has sent the man of my dreams... and i better not miss this one ... ohhh EM GEEE... my maan singh khurana agaya 😳😲☺️"

and waits impatiently for the handsome dude to make his way.

" thamthana thamthana thaaLam varum 
pudhu raagam varum pala bhaavam varum 
adhil sandhana malligai vaasam varum 
thamdhana thamdhana thaaLam varum 
pudhu raagam varum pala bhavam varum 
adhil sandhana malligai vaasam varum 
maNamaalai varum subha vELai varum 
maNanaaL thirunaaL pudhunaaL unnai azaiththadhu 
thamthana thamthana thaaLam varum 
pudhu raagam varum pala bhaavam varum 
adhil sandhana malligai vaasam varum "

"Hey... who are you man? 😎"

with a smile on her face she boldly asks the tall and muscular Manpreet.

"God Morgan... I'm Manpreet... May I know who you are?" 😛

She smirks and utters
"I'm the girl you were scanning from top to toe..
so I'm assuming you are interested... so thought why waste time and just ask for a coffee date right away...!" 😉😳

Her boldness truly appeals him and he accepts the offer. ⭐️

" Dekha hai teri aankhon ko... Chaha hai teri adaon ko... Dekha hai teri aankhon ko... Chaha hai teri adaon ko... Isme mera kasoor kya hai sanam "

Many are coffee addicts simply because they want to remain alert at all times and be awake. But Aahaana, for the firs time takes a sip off her coffee and plants a kiss on the cup edge. She then looks up into those sharp eyes and offers him her cup of coffee . 

He too takes the cup and takes a sip from the same spot,  assuring Aahaana that he would be the man of her dreams. The doors to their hearts unlock and hence begins another love story. this time in reality 😳!!!

" Jaan-e-jana tujhey hai kasam, Dekha hai teri aankhon ko, Chaha hai teri adaon ko, Dekha hai teri aankhon ko, Chaha hai teri adaon ko, Isme mera kasoor kya hai sanam "

Few years later

"Jaan, where are my favorite chappals? I can't find it. UGH, my favorite chappals I've been crushing on for the last while..."

cries Meli 😭😭. 

Manpreet laughs hysterically

"Crush over chappal? No wonder why you treat me like one!" 🤣🤣

"Excuse me, you you porukki  🤬. How dare you hurt me like that 😭.? Do you know how hard it is to be a girl 😡.? You men expect us to do all house chores but can't digest our fashion sense. It's my stress reliever. And you wouldn't say this if you truly loved me 🥺. Anyways you dedicate too much time for your work 😡, charity and temple and you don't even bother about me and my needs 😡. Til you sincerely apologize to me I'm going to pray to God that he right away switch our roles 🥱.  That I, Aahanaa, be turned into a workaholic, who dedicates her time for charity and temple and not you... 😡😡"

She storms off to the shrine room with tears leaving Manpreet in shock yet in an amusing way!

"Muruga Muruga Krishna Muruga Muruga... Varam thaa varam thaa brintha varam thaa varam thaa"

crocodiles tears stream through Meli's eyes while praying.  😭😭

Manpreet composes himself so not to laugh further and making a bathrakali out of Meli 😆. The last few years have indeed been a blessing for him though not the easiest! But he's happy he is an expert at handling Meli's tantrums! He a Canadian born Punjabi... she a Tamil Nadu born Tamilian.

2 different States indeed

but there love for Norway made them bond and become inseparable.

His weakness are her tears, and he decides that he would do anything to make her happy. 😳

He grabs a hold of her hand... twisting her several times...

" Vaadi En Tamil Selvi
I'll Take You Shopping To The Nalli
Pogadha Di Thalli Thalli
Theriyatha Maaman Ghilli
Vaadi En Tamil Selvi
I'll Take You Shopping To The Nalli
Pogadha Di Thalli Thalli
Theriyatha ... "

Life can be a roller coaster with ups and downs. Often times words become our enemy when in anger... but when around some understanding people like Manpreet and Aahanaa's family and close buddies from the virtual world any issues can be resolved! Aahaana truly is blessed... Yes her prince charming has arrived and has swept her off her feet. And now she gears up for the wedding bells!

P.S. Based off a TRUE STORY! The characters are REAL and all FEELINGS are real!

Edited by supercool3 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sister, you are a guardian angel in disguise.
You are perceptive, intelligent, and wise,
Always helping us through good and bad.
You are also the greatest friend we've ever had.
If we could have one wish, it would be
To give you all that you have given to us.
Though we've put our relationship through some hazy days,
You've been the sunlight that has shone in so many ways.
Through our ups and downs, right by us you stood,
And you gave us your hand whenever you could.
Though I am sure our aapu will not end here,
You're always there to keep us away from our fears.
We don't doubt some of your headaches are from us (aka birthday threads).
But in the end, you thank us so lot. 
Our appreciation for you has no end.
You will always be our sister and a dear friend. 

WE LOVE YOU!!!

⭐️modified from Aimee Tran⭐️

Our Eli Kutty 🤗, 

This is perhaps the most belated thread ever from us to you 😳, but you know WE LOVE YOU and ALWAYS CHERISH pulling your legs on your birthday! 
This year, we are so sure the time will be divided among MANY lovely people like us 😉😛😳

But we want you to be happy at all times and enjoy! 
Thank you for always being there for us and making us happy.  

We wish you the very best for the years ahead and may they be filled with prosper, love and everlasting happiness.  

LOVE YOU!!!

Love,
from the man himself (Manpreet), entire Aatha Family 😳

Edited by supercool3 - 7 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday meli! My BB partner😉

Wishing you a very very happy birthday! Hope u have lots of fun! which I'm sure u will...that's if u make another trip to London town😆 haha

Anyway don't say this very often but ur such an amazing friend and u are a gem of a person! stay the way u are hun!

have a lovely birthday!

best wishes

Yuvi😳
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Dear Aahaana 🥳 May the year ahead bring great happiness and cherished success to you! Wishing you great health, joy and fulfilment of all your dreams on your Birthday and always! 🥳

Birthday gift for you 😳

@TM: Beautiful thread!
Edited by ttrocks - 7 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HBD Ahaana di miss you 🤗 lob you loads for being helpful whenever you could.❤️
You're the bestest GM I've ever had the pleasure to meet. ⭐️ It was superb when you were active. Now miss you.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
happy bday meli! We need to go to Punta Cana/DR to escape the cold weather sometime. :P But happy bday and have a happy and healthy celebration. 
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Related image

Image result for happy birthday quotes
Edited by .Amrita - 7 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Many Many happy returns of this great day to the most coolest DT of I-F.
You are such a wonderful girl.
image hosting
Minionite thumbnail
Happy birthday Melmel! 
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Happy Birthday Aahaana🥳