Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hai Darshu 
    Good and emotional one. 
 U r story has all emotions and all r behaving as humans unlike the non emotional fools in the show. Who has got totally no emotions but behave as some aliens with each other .
 Always  one just running to save one kid of the others . 
 Or  others doing some plotting and scheming  on the rest. 
darshana23 thumbnail
Thanks Rupa I can't explain you.. how much I hate this idiotic runs and emotion less torture .. For whole week only Kali is given all dialogues adventures and rest standing like dumb...🤢
Beautiful... thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Thanks Rupa I can't explain you.. how much I hate this idiotic runs and emotion less torture .. For whole week only Kali is given all dialogues adventures and rest standing like dumb...🤢

True Darshu. 
 I just saw some scene that Naina is trying to push Pavitra off the stairs. On some bg voice instigating her ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢
  Kya crap hai ye?😡
darshana23 thumbnail
They have made it absolutely non sense... I remember one commented on FB that if you want to get mad in 30 minutes then watch kaala teeka..🤣
darshana23 thumbnail
Thanks all who are reading and liking my FF. Next part is coming
darshana23 thumbnail
Part 8
Naina was sitting upset on bed. Kali came in room and sat near Naina. She cupped Naina's face "What happened. Why are you not happy though it's your birthday today?" Kali asked. "Mumma I am sorry. But I broke something that's why I am upset " Naina answered. "Ok...So whatever thing you have broken was that important?" Kali asked. "Yes mumma. It was precious" Naina replied. "Have you said sorry to the owner of that stuff?" Kali asked. "Yes I did. But still I feel I am guilty." Naina replied and held Kali's hand. "Mumma you always say na god gives punishment for our mistake. Now god will me punish me also" Naina replied. Kali was worried. "No Naina. God only punishes you when don't realize your mistake and you dont try to correct it even when you know. But its not the case with you. You know you have done mistake and you said sorry to. Then why will god punish you? But still if you feel that your are guilty you can do one thing " Kali replied and Naina looked at her in hope. "You can fix thing which you have broken. When ramji will see all your efforts he will be more happy" Kali replied. "Really mumma!" Naina had ray of hope. "Yes Naina. This will give you rid of your guilt as well. And it will make owner of that thing happy as well. " Kali said. "Thank you mumma" Naina was happy now. She got her way. But Kali was thinking now. "Yes Naina. As you are having guilt of breaking soemthing, I have too and I also need to fix that" Kali thought to herself.

Kali came to Gauri's room. "I want to talk to you Gauri" Kali said. "Now what do you have to say?" Gauri was upset. "You said that I am responsible from trouble in your marriage." Gauri was still upset on her. "I want to correct my mistake. I want to make sure Yug accepts you." Kali said. Gauri looked at Kali surprisingly. She was happy because she knew Kali will make sure once she promises it. Kali was upset but as she knew she had to do it at bigger cost.

In the evening, Kali dressed up Naina and Pavitra both for birthday party. Both were looking adorable. "Naina" Leela came to Kali's room. Leela said she had made something special for Naina today and showed gold chain. Leela tried to put on Naina but Naina stopped her. "Bad8 Daadi is it my birthday gift?" Naina asked. "Yes. Why? Didn't you like it." Leela asked. "Its nice but I dont want this" Naina replied. "Then..." Leela and Kali looked at Naina in amusement. "I will tell you what I want once my birth day party is over " Naina said. "Ok as you wish" Leela smiled. Leela asked Kali to bring both girls down.

Kali came down with Naina and Pavitra. As both girls were looking adorable Kali too looked beautiful in red gown. Long ear rings and tucked hair, she looked magnified.Yug kept staring at her till the time she got down. It was his madness for Kali still that he ensured he is wearing same color shirt as hers. "Wow Mumma pappa you both have wore same color today. Great planning!" Naina said. Kali and Yug looked at each other. Yug gave smile to Kali but she didn't react. Kali replied looking at Gauri "Its just co-incidence" Little she knew it was not. Gauri didnt react as she knew Kali herself gonna help her to get near to Yug. But Naina was sensing, there was not everything fine between Yug and Kali. But soon guests started coming and everyone was busy attending them. 
Soon after many events they headed for cake cutting. Kali and Yug were standing next to Naina. Naina blew the candle and cut the cake. Yug took the cake and fed it to Naina. Everyone was happy. "Papa now feed cake to mumma too." Naina said looking at Kali. Kali looked at her in surprise. "No Naina.." she tried to be defensive. "Mumma, it's my birthday. Come on" Naina said.  "Kali it's just piece of cake" Yug also said. Kali looked at crowd and then at Gauri. "Yeah kaali, it's. Naina's birthday and you should fulfill het every wish today" Gauri too added just to be good there. Kali agreed. Yug fed her piece of cake. Naina didn't stopped there. "Mumma it's your turn now" Naina said. Kali didn't had choice than bending down to her demands. Kali too take piece of cake and fed it to Yug. Naina smiled back.

In the night, party was done and everyone was heading for their room. Kali stopped Gauri and made sure no one is watching them while talking. "Gauri I have decided something so that you and Yug can come near" Kali said. "Tomorrow onwards Naina will stay with you in your room." Kali said and Gauri looked at her in wild surprise. She had complete clue how much Kali loves Naina. "Naina is only link which bring you both together. After all Yug and you are her real parents." Kali continued. " Just make sure you will take care of her in best way" Kali said. "Kaali she is my daughter and I know how to take care of her. I will give her best" Gauri replied back in attitude. Kali had challenge now how to convince Naina for staying with Yug and Gauri.

Leela was almost preparing to go to bed when Naina came to her. "Badi daadi now its your time to give my birthday gift" Naina said. "Ohh yes. Tell me what you want".Leela asked. "First promise me whatever I ask you will give it to me" Naina said. "Ok I promise" Leela promised without knowing whats going on in Naina's mind. "You have to help me to unite my Kali mumma and my papa" Naina said and Leela looked at her bewilded. She remembered a day when she promised Gauri same to separate Kali and Yug. But here completely opposite to that Naina wanted to bring Yug and Kali together. "Naina.. This is.." Leela tried to put up excuse. " Badi daadi, you have promised me" Naina said. Leela was really trapped. But somewhere she also wished same that Kali to come back to Yug. "Ok I will help you." Leela assured her. Naina was happy. "But your Kali maa may not like it" Leela said the fact. "That you dont worry. We will do everything secretly" Naina said to Leela. Leela pulled her close and caressed her realizing how can upbringing make difference to a chid.

Naina came back to room. Kali was putting Pavitra on bed. "Naina change your dress" Kali said. Naina picked her night dress and was going to bathroom. "Naina" Kali stopped her. Naina turned back.Kali held her at shoulder "Naina i know it's your birthday and I didn't give any gift to you today. Didn't you feel bad" Kali asked. "No mumma. I know you will have something special for me" Naina replied. "Naina on your this birthday i dont have anything to give to you. Rather i want something from you" Kali said slowly. Naina looked at her in confusion. "Tomorrow onwards will you stay with your papa and Gauri mumma in their room?" Kali asked question. Naina first at looked at Kali with surprise. But then she thought for a while. "Ok mumma. I will do" Naina agreed easily. "Naina you seriously dont have any issues staying in their room" Kali asked. "Mumma, if you are telling me I am sure it's for good reason. Now shall I change my clothes" Naina said. Kali was surprised though Naina agreed so easily. She expected Naina will say no. She will be upset. But nothing happened like that. But Kali was worried how she will manage without Naina. "No matter what I will surely unite Gauri and Yug" Kali thought. "No matter what I will surely unite you mumma and papa" Naina thought.

darshana23 thumbnail
Big thanks to all who are reading and liking my FF... Next part is coming..
darshana23 thumbnail
Part 9
Next morning, Nandu got up and found Devri was nowhere. "Where he could go?" He searched for him everywhere like mad. Jamuna was on the other hand was unsure whether to rejoice moment that Devri had gone or he is gone to bring new challenge in Kali's life.

In Chaudhary house, Kali packed Naina's stuff with heavy heart. Each corner of her room was questioning her why she is doing this. Why she is sending away all those memories away from her which she herself decorated once. But she had no choice left. Naina came in room. Kali wiped her tears and tried to hide her swollen face. "Naina I have packed your all stuff". Kali said. Naina realized Kali was crying. She came near to Kali and turned her face. "Mumma please dont cry. You don't look good while crying" Naina said. Kali pulled Naina close and gave her tight hug. "I am sorry Naina" Kali said. Naina also hugged Kali for a while and then realeased hug. "Mumma I am not going far from you. Its just a room change. " Naina said. Kali wiped her tears. "Yeah. But you won't be..." Kali took pause. Gauri came in room. "Naina don't give much trouble to your Gauri mumma. Ok" Kali said. "Ok Mumma. You dont worry. I know how to handle matter" Naina said determiningly. Gauri took her to room. 

Kali broke down in room and lied on bed trying to control herself.

Yug was getting ready to go to office. Gauri came in room with Naina and her luggage. "Naina I have emptied this cupboard for you. You can place your stuff here" Gauri said. Gauri unpacked Naina's bag and started keeping her clothes in cupboard. Yug looked at Gauri with surprise. "Wait a minute. Whats going on" Yug asked. "Yug, today onwards Naina will live with us in our room" Gauri said. Yug was shocked. "How could you decide such..." Even before Yug can finish his question Gauri replied. "Better you ask Kali about it. She has decided this not me" Gauri replied to Yug. "Come Naina. Let's keep your stuff." Gauri said. Yug was really upset with this new thing now. He went to meet Kali.

Gauri was busy in arranging cupboard. Naina looked around and spotted painting on wall behind bed. "Gauri mumma can I change this painting?" Naina asked. "Yes off course Nainu. This is your room now. You can make any changes you want" Gauri said. Naina smiled and thanked Gauri. She stood on bed and tried to remove painting from hall.

Yug barged in Kali's room. "Kali whats this? You are giving Naina to Gauri?" Yug asked. "Yug it's nothing like that. Now Pavitra's school will also start this room will fall short for three of us. So I decided to move Naina to bigger room. And it's your room in whole house which is spacious. So I and Gauri decided that Naina will stay in your room." Kali tried to put up excuse. "Really is this great reason ?" Yug was sarcastic. Soon they heard Gauri shouting on Naina loudly.

Kali and Yug came to room running. "What is this Naina? Throw away this pic" Gauri was going mad on Naina. "What happened?" Kali asked and suddey her attention was caught by pic on wall. It was enlarged pic of Yug Kali Naina and Pavitra from yesterday's birthday party. Yug too kept looking in surprise. "Naina this is Gauri mumma's room. Remove that pic from there" Kali asked. "Mumma but this is my room too now. And I can keep my stuff where ever I want. And I asked Gauri mumma before putting this pic there " Naina said. "Naina you can't keep this pic there. Remove it" Kali tried to convince Naina. "Sorry mumma, i took so much efforts to frame this pic. Would you not allow to keep this pic in your room? " Naina asked. "And if Gauri mumma have trouble with my pic in room. Then I won't stay here either" Naina said firmly. "You are absolutely right Naina. As your Kali mumma and Gauri mumma had decided this is your room now." Yug said and put strong glance on Gauri and Kali telling his displeasure about this decision. He walked to Naina "You can do whatever you want here. So this pic will remain here only" Yug said firmly and went out of room. Naina had smile on face. While Kali and Gauri were disappointed. "One moment! This pic was clicked yesterday night only. Then how come Naina got it framed so early." Gauri said. Naina was tensed, as she might have to reveal her crime partner name. "Naina tell me who helped you in this" Gauri questioned angrily doubting its Kaali only. "Urmmm..  Urmmm..." Naina kept fumbling. "Naina, answer it" Kali asked. "Badi daadi" Naina said slowly. 

Gauri was furious on Leela now. She knew very well how this lady can play game. She walked angrily to Leela's room. "Did you help Naina Daadi ji to frame that picture?" Gauri blasted Leela. It was bouncer for Leela. Kali and Naina too came down to Leela's room and Naina looked at Leela in disappointment. Leela understood that Naina had to reveal her name. But after all she was Leela Chaudhary. "Answer me right now" Gauri shouted. "Don't you dare to shout" Leela fired back. " Don't you know how to talk to elders?" Leela said angrily. "Daadi ji Gauri just want to know why did you help Naina so quickly to make that frame? Nothing else" Kali asked in soft tone to cool down matter. "Because my great granddaughter asked for something on her birthday and I fulfilled her wish. Is their anything wrong?" Leela asked. "Now do you got answer" Leela looked at Gauri furiously. Gauri went in her room upset again. 

Yug and Manjiri were on dining table. Kali Naina and Leela came there. "Kali why Gauri was so upset" Manjiri asked. Kali looked at Leela and Yug. "I will tell you later Manji maa" Kali replied to Manjiri. "Why later Kali tell her actual reason" Yug was going mad on Kali. "Pishi maa Kali had decided that Naina will stay with me and Gauri going forward." Yug said sarcastically. "Kali..." Manjiri tried to interfere. "Manji maa I will explain you later" Kali tried to avoid discussion in front of Yug. "I don't know for what purpose you have done this. But I have full faith that your this decision will result in good outcome" Leela said looking at Naina. "Daadi... " Yug wanted to oppose but his phone rang.

"What? But how is this possible?" Yug screamed in shock. Everyone looked at him. "Okay mam" Yug said and cut down the phone in disappointment. "What happened?" Leela asked. "School had rejected Pavitra's admission application" Yug told them. "Means I and Pavitra wont go to same school?" Naina asked. "Nothing like that Naina." Leela said caring Naina. "Yug you go with Kali and check the matter." Leela asked. "Sorry Daadi, i wont go with Kali. I guess she can make better decision alone for her daughters. I am no one to interfere." Yug was still upset. "I am getting late for office" Yug said and left the house. Naina and Leela looked at her worryingly because of difference cribbing between Kali and Yug. "Kali don't worry. I will come with you" Manjiri said. Kali was worried now "why school rejected Pavitra's admission?"

Beautiful... thumbnail
  Good one Darshu. 

darshana23 thumbnail
Thanks Shibu and Rupa