Fan Fictions

Two Shot : Random Shot over Piyush*Untitled yet*

RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Heya so i am back after almost two years ๐Ÿ˜Š
Many must have forgot me but i m here to get out of my stress co of exams..
Sigh *studies pressure* n  i know writing will help me to get out of it.
So here i am with a two short. Well its not going to be a love story but just a random two shot My take on Piyush "Piyush Bhagat"  since i wanted to write badly on him so here it is
And this is dedicated to my love Rhea yea we both have same names n many  more mutual intrests
I hope u all will like it. enough of my bak bak here u go n "I" denote piyush, its in his Point of view.
Enjoy n ignore the typos!!

Part 1
I woke up in the Morning with the constant buzzing of Alarm. Stretching out my arms,I reached out for my mobile smiling. There were around thousands of text from fans like everyday. I smiled cheekily seeing few of them how badly they want to meet me or get a single reply from me to make them more crazy. Swiping through them a big text caught my attention,my fans are crazy i know but this crazy a text rounding off about 10,000 words gosh!! Who is she? Smiling over her username that happens to be "PiyushFan" i clicked over it to check her profile. Seeing her Bio i chuckled๐Ÿ˜† it reminded me of someone . Someone i miss badly. 

"Piyushhh its 9 already hurry up you are running late on the very first day" Mom shouted from downstairs .
I checked the time over my mobile its 8:30. Uh oh mom this time its not gonna work. Since school days she used to wake me up early saying you are late but now i m big,big enough to start a new chapter of my life so its not gonna work. I sm going to follow a proper routine. The routine to start My college Life. Yes i am going to start my much awaited college life today. 

*10 minutes Later*
I get out of my bed dancing to my favourite beats around the room n moved to the washroom to have a nice bath. Humming n swaying to the "I am a Street Dancer" i got ready for the college.

Moving out I pecked over my mom cheek who smiled blessing me n went to the Lion's den. I tiptoed to her room n bent down near her bed . Slowly pulling off the blanket i controlled my giggling as she started getting irritated. Taking the glass of water from the side table i got ready for the fun. I dipped my fingers in water n started sprinkling it over her chanting "om bhat svaha,is ladki ko bhjo Nasa" 
"Piyusshhh" she shouted angrily.
I put the glass aside n ran outside as she followed me with the pillow in her hand.
"I am not going to leave you,you idiot" she shouted.
"U think you can mess up with me,well catch me if u can then" i moved aside as she stood against me following n catching up with my moments to hit me.
Teasing her i made my way to the dinning table where my little cousins cheered up for me boosting her anger.
"Sana-Piyush Stop" Mom came forward to get a hold over me.
"Mom he started. I dont know what his problem is. Always irritating me. I am going to kill him with my bare hands n then all his fangirls are gonna cry" saying this she took a step forward getting hand over his hair n pulling them. 
"Aahhh dii stop."i winced regretting my decision of messing up with her.
"No,not today broda" she smiled evily.
"Acha ok i ll not do it again sorry na" i made a puppy face holding my ears n mum aparting us as she hugged me "kyu ladte rhte ho dono"she asked as she gave a warm hug to her as well.
"Because its fun" we both *brother-sister" said togethet n laughed accompanying our family at the breakfast.

Later My sweet sister wished me luck seeing my nervousness for the college n mom fed with me a spoon of curd with sugar wishing me luck as i left for the college.

Ok so its done its too short coz i m writing via mobile. Do leave your reviews it ll hep me to post n write second part soon.
N no hard feelings for anyone i just made it from my pov.
Lots Of Love
Riya
Edited by RiyaArShaKapoor - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyo plz count my like as the tab is ugh not working as usual :/ piyush ki college life and bro sis masti :* haha om bhat svaha is ladki ko bhejo nasa ๐Ÿ˜† continue soon -Barkha
love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Continue soon and plz write something about kriyansh story we all r waiting for a new kr story
I miss them soo muchhh
Plzzz plzzz write something for kr
ramya.reddy thumbnail
Ur mad
But this part is really awsm
Update next part soon
Waiting