||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club#106#Yarron ka Mohalla||MEMBERS ONLY

Posted: 7 years ago

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."
- Albert Schweitzer

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"Don't make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up."
- Thomas J. Watson

Friend is someone whom you can pour out the contents of your heart to him or her trusting that he or she will handle it diligently, keep what is worth and let the rest go without shaking off the contents to unintended recipients.

Members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread

THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! 

POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME.

(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST")

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

@MEMBERS,I REQUEST YOU ALL TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CC, DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WE POST HERE OR DON'T DISCUSS TOPICS YOU SAW ON ANY OTHER CC/AT,HERE OR DON'T COPY PASTE ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER'S COMMENTS FROM ANY OTHER CC/AT/THREAD ON THIS CC FOR THE PURPOSE OF BASHING/ MOCKING, AS MOCKING OR BASHING ANY MEMBER IS AGAINST IF RULES, AND VIOLATION OF THIS RULE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WON'T BE ENTERTAINED . 

DON'T DISCUSS ANY RUMORS/ LINK-UPS / GOSSIPS ABOUT ANY ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE , DON'T MAKE ANY INSULTING COMMENTS AGAINST ANY ACTOR OR ANYBODY RELATED TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

This Chat club is not made for the entertainment of any stalkers , This is strictly Member's only CC  and here all members will discuss anything and everything (maintaining IF rules) , if anybody desperately Stalks here at his\her own risk and does not like any Particular post here , then that is NOT our Responsibility and we are NOT Sorry for that .

#1 , #2#3 , #4 #5 #6 ,  #7 ,#8 ,#9 ,#10

#11#12 ,#13 ,#14 , #15#16#17#18#19#20

#21#22#23#24, #25,#26#27#28#29#30

#31#32#33#34#35#36#37#38#39#40

#41#42#43#44#45#46#47#48#49#50

#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60

#61#62#63#64#65#66, #67, #68#69#70 

#71#72#73#74#75, #76#77#78#79#80

#81,#82#83#84#85#86#87#88#89#90

#91#92#93#94#95#96#97#98#99 , #100

#101 , #102 ,#103 ,#104 , #105

Edited by Sampriti. - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

MEMBERS CORNER IS A NEW SECTION WHERE CC MEMBERS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE SHARED ... THIS IS AN INITIATIVE FOR MAKING CC MORE ENTERTAINING AND A PLACE WHERE ALL CC MEMBERS WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT SOME INTERESTING FACTS AND EXPRESS THEIR CREATIVE MIND IN WAY OF WRITING PULAV\STORY \MAKING SUMMARY OF ARTICLES...(OR WE CAN PLAY ANY FUNNY GAME IN CC AND DECLARE THE RESULT HERE ) ***

(ORIGINAL IDEA:NIKK)

Shared By Sampoo 😆

Haunted Objects: 4 Paintings Plagued By The Paranormal

Haunted house stories abound, but tales of haunted paintings are far less common. It seems most ghosts prefer spacious mansions and sprawling cemeteries to the limited space found in a framed portrait or painting. However, not all ghosts limit themselves to traditional haunting grounds. Here are four haunted paintings and the paranormal activity that made them famous.

Portrait of Bernardo de Galvez

A number of spirits reportedly haunt The Hotel Galvez in Galveston, TX. However, the stories surrounding the portrait of Bernardo de Galvez are some of the most chilling.

Born in 1746, Bernardo de Galvez was a Spanish military leader who aided the American colonies during the Revolutionary War. Bernando, who died in 1786, is also Galveston's namesake.

A portrait of Bernando de Galvez hangs at the end of a downstairs hallway at Hotel Galvez. Legend has it the portrait's painted eyes follow guests as they walk by. People who approach the painting often feel chilled or uneasy. The portrait's haunted reputation naturally appeals to tourists who try to photograph the painting. However, it seems guests can't get a clear photo unless they ask Bernando for permission. A paranormal investigation team snapped a picture of the infamous portrait, but the photo was marred by a skeletal image. Perhaps they forgot to ask the long-dead Bernando for his consent to be photographed?

The Hands Resist Him

Bill Stoneham's "The Hands Resist Him," a.k.a. the "eBay Haunted Painting" is one of the world's most haunted works of art.

"The Hands Resist Him" features a boy and creepy doll standing in front of a glass paneled door. Stoneham created the painting in 1972, and The Godfather actor John Marley purchased it a few years later. A couple in California eventually acquired the painting and put on eBay in February 2000. Though the painting is creepy, the story behind it is even more so.

According to the couple, the figures in the painting moved around at night and even left the canvas altogether. However, the boy and doll didn't simply disappear from view. They entered the room in which the painting was displayed. It seems the artwork's curse didn't just affect the owners. People who viewed the painting online reported feeling sick and faint. Some people claimed their children ran away screaming after seeing "The Hands Resist Him," while others claimed to be gripped by an unseen entity. One person tried to print a downloaded image of the painting, but their brand new printer refused to cooperate.

An art gallery in Grand Rapids, MI purchased the painting for just over $1,000 and eventually tracked down Bill Stoneham. The artist was surprised by the haunting stories, but did note that the gallery owner who displayed the "The Hands Resist Him," and the art critic who reviewed it, both died within a year of viewing the painting. Stoneham has since painted two sequel works, "Resistance at the Threshold" and "Threshold of Revolution."

The Crying Boy

Italian painter Bruno Amadio created a series of paintings known as "The Crying Boy," striking images of weeping children staring forlornly ahead. Mass-produced prints of the paintings were first released in the 1950s, but it wasn't until 1985 that strange stories emerged about the paintings' knack for avoiding, and starting, fires.

According to a report in The Sun, a firefighter in England claimed that several copies of "The Crying Boy" had inexplicably survived dozens of house fires. The firefighter went on to say that neither he nor his fellow fireman would allow any version of the painting in their homes as they believed the series was cursed. Households with "The Crying Boy" reportedly had a high rate of fires, which caused some to speculate that the paintings were somehow setting homes ablaze. After reading the article in The Sun, many people were eager to get rid of the paintings, so the tabloid organized a Halloween bonfire to destroy the prints. Reports of the "The Crying Boy" surviving fires dramatically decreased after that, though the occasional tale still pops up.

The Anguished Man

In 2010, a man named Sean Robinson reported strange activity in his home. Sean blamed the eerie events on a painting known as "The Anguished Man" and set up a camera to share the paranormal activity with viewers.

According to Robinson, his grandmother originally owned the painting and believed it was cursed. She told Sean she saw dark figures near the painting and heard moans and cries in the night. She also claimed the artist had committed suicide after finishing "The Anguished Man" and that he had mixed his own blood with the paint. Sean inherited the painting after his grandmother's death and experienced the strange events for himself. Videos Robinson uploaded to YouTube show slamming doors, rising smoke, and the painting falling from a wall. Many viewers, however, are far from impressed. Robinson uploaded the last video on December 15, 2011. Did the activity die down or was it all just a hoax?

The Haunted Mirror At Myrtles Plantation

Paintings aren't the only inanimate objects plagued by the paranormal. Mirrors have long had a reputation for connecting the world of the living to the world of the dead, including a 200-year-old mirror at the infamously haunted Myrtles Plantation.

The Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville, LA bills itself as "one of America's most haunted homes." Though dozens of legends surround the historic property, the tale of the haunted mirror is one of the most famous.

According to popular legend, a slave named Chloe baked an oleander-laced cake and poisoned three members of the prominent Woodruff family: Sara, the lady of the plantation, and her two daughters. Some say Chloe purposely killed the family, while others insist she only meant to make them ill. In any event, Sara and the children died and are now trapped inside the old mirror, or so the stories go.

Visitors at the 217-year-old plantation report seeing handprints on the glass, prints allegedly belonging to the slain Woodruffs. Strange "drip" marks also run the length of the mirror, and no amount of cleaning can remove the residue. Visitors have also spotted figures in old-fashioned clothing lurking inside the mirror's warped glass.

Though something strange may be going on with the mirror, it's probably not Sara or her daughters. Despite the legend of a murderous slave named Chloe, plantation records show no record of a slave by that name and one of the Woodruff daughters survived well into adulthood. The other daughter perished from yellow fever, as did Sara Woodruff.

Is the Myrtles Plantation mirror truly haunted? Or are people letting their imagination get the best of them?

Credit  ^ : ghostsnghouls.com

Game Planner : Sana

Basic Rules :

We will give a list of hindi film dialogs , Members Need to just add one member's name with each of them (name of any other CC member \ she can add her own name too)  😆 Basically, you need to select one member according to the theme and meaning of the dialog and dedicate her that particular dialog ... you need to add the name appears in your mind when you read the dialog . You can add one member's name with more than one dialog ,if you feel her nature is matching with the theme \ meaning of the dialog 😳(that means you can dedicate more than one dialog to a single member if you find all of them are  matching with her nature\personality\habit ) .

List of dialogs :

1  Mushkil toh yeh hai ki main abhi theek tarah se bhigda bhi nahi ... aur tumne sudhaarna shuru kar diya (once a up on time)

2  Swagat nahi karoge aap hamara?

3  Main dikhta hoon sweet, innocent, swami type ka na ... lekin actually hoon bahut bade harami type ka

4  Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost

5  Bade bade deshon mein aaisi choti choti baatein ... hoti rehti hai

6  Agar tum safed saree mein laal bindi lagakar aa jao ... toh maa kasam ambulance lagogi😆😆(main tera hero)

7  main apni fav hu

8  When you can't change the girl ... change the girl😃

9  Kehte hai pyar mein neend udh jaati hai ... koi humse bhi mohabbat kare ... kambhakt neend bahut aati hai *once up on time )

10  Duniya mein teen cheezen hoti zaroor hai lekin kisi ne dekhi nahin ... bhooton ka sansar, sacha wala pyar aur Bahattar Singh ki raftaar

11  Aap gyaani hai antaryaami hai aap to purush hi nahi maha purush hai

12  Acha khasa Ranbir Kapoor mil raha tha ... lekin inki kismat mein toh Shakti Kapoor hi likha tha🤣

13  Bachpan se hi na mujhe shaadi karne ka bahot mann tha

14 tera kya hoga kaliyaa? 

15 Buddies you are my chaddies😆😆

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti ) the page nos where you play this dialog game 

* This Post is quoting and copy protected , members who want to Copy the dialogs, please check the 8th post on first page of this CC (this page)

GAME PLANNER : NIKUNJ

Game Details : There will be either some questions OR some tasks  for ALL Active Members . All the Members need to do the same task in their own different ways or answer the same questions according to their POV.

# If you could eat only 1 food item for the rest of your life , what would it be ? (for example baingan )

# Are you an "early morning bird" or "night owl" ? 

#Are you the type of person who enjoys learning anything new or the type of person who doesn't waste time learning something which is not going to benefit you ? 

# How many rings before you receive a call ?

# What is your blood group ?

All the questions are common for all the members who will play the game (on their wish)

* This Post is quoting and copy protected , members who want to Copy the questions, please check the 8th post on first page of this CC (this page)

Members May Skip playing the Game , But once they decide to play the game, they need to answer all the 5 questions... 😊

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti ) the page nos where you answer this questions

Notice : Shona was the Hot seat member for CC 105 , According to the game rule , Shona will select next Hot seat member and ask her some questions ...but Shona needs some more time to arrange Questions for next Hot seat member . That's why There is No Hot seat game in CC 106. The Game will return with its last Hot seat member once Shona manages some time to set questions for that member 😊

IN THIS SECTION SOME REALLY AMAZING AND FUNNY POSTS FROM PREVIOUS CC WILL BE SHARED. POSTS MAY BE SELECTED BY ANY MEMBER INCLUDING THE TM , IF ANY MEMBER FEELS TO SHARE ANY OF HER HER POSTS WITH ALL IN THIS SECTION OR IF SHE FEELS ANY OTHER POST MADE BY OTHER MEMBERS ARE REALLY AWESOME AND SHOULD BE SHARED HERE , THEN ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS PM THE THREAD MEMBER INFORMING ABOUT THE PAGE NUMBER OF THAT POST 😊

Shona (HOT SEAT ANSWERS)

1. What is your greatest strength or weakness ?

• I have many weaknesses.. But the greatest weakness is expressing myfeelings for some one , specially whom I love 😆.. I am scared to tell anybody whom I love very much that I love them.. If you observed me carefully you would have noticed that I never told anybody in CC that I love them.. Its always "I love you too" 😆 I never initiated it.. not in PMs also.

• I'm basically a very weak person , so I don't know what my strength is.. May be I appear strong outside while I'm weak inside is my strength.. 

2. Do you trust anyone with your life?

• I have trust issues.. I used to trust everybody some years ago.. But cause of my past experiences I'm unable to trust anybody with my life.. even not myself. 😆But I have started to trust some members here in CC , still in process.  

3. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of a CC member , who would you pick and what would you do ? And why ?

• I would pick Nikku 😆  cause I want to check her hidden treasures inside her kambal.. 🤣  After examining her Kambal I will visit the famous places of Goa 😳

4. What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?

• I have a bad habit of "no refusal". Cause of this I face many problems. Hopefully I can break it someday.
  • I'm proudest of my habit of avoiding arguments and quarrels most of the time.🤣 

5. What is your favorite word ?Least favorite?

• Favourite word 🤔 "Friends" may be .. but only the true ones 🤣
  • least favourite word "Marriage " 🤣  whenever I hear this word I escape from there asap. 😆

6. If you could spend the day with any celebrity , who would it be?
  • Rahul Dravid.. I respect him a lot.

7. A fictional character ( only from books) you love ? Why?

• It will sound strange may be. But it was one of the first characters that helped me embrace my love for books and never back down from a challenge.Its Harmoine Granger from Harry Potter series.. Let me tell you I read the books first , so its not cause of the movie 😆.. Now the reasons ok , first oneShe's tough. Unlike a lot of female characters, she doesn't obsess over looks and relationships and all that.
    She's smart and intelligent.This intelligence is indispensible thoughout the series - solving Snape's logic puzzle, figuring out the "secret" of the Chamber of Secrets, teaching Harry Accio and helping him throughout the Tournament. 
    She's also the most clear-headed, logical and rational of the lot, and always gives sound and sensible advice. and list goes on. 😆

8. Crowds,small groups or "go away , I'm loner"?
  •  I don't like crowds at all .. The two other options depends on my mood and company.. If I got some good company I prefer small groups.. But when I'm in a bad mood I prefer my own company..😆

9. If you could bring any person back to life , who would it be?

• I don't want anybody to bring back to life... Already too much population in India 🤣

10. If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which would you choose?

• Its difficult  for a month 😲  I will choose Ishqbaaz .. So many characters are there I will get less screen space and thus less work 🤣 and I don't need to wear heavy lehengas and 50 kg jhumkas at least 🤣

11. Everyone has strengths and weakness , dare sharing 1 strength and weakness of all active CC members?

• I'm trying. Purely based on behaviours of them in CC.
  •  Nikku - weakness is she overthinks .. She always thinks she will hurt somebody unknowingly.. Strength is , she easily forgives everyone (not forgets I think 😆) and try to solve problems between two people..
  • Sana - Strength is she can behave friendly with everybody even when she don't like them 😆.. weakness is she can't stop herself from pulling Kamu's leg 🤣  I know this is silly but I can't find any in CC.. But I know somewhere her weakness is Wayna.. but that is a strength too.
  • Kamu- I always got Indira Gandhi type vibes from her 😆 Her strength is  analyzing or describing things so perfectly and her wittiness 😆 weakness is sometimes she locks herself into a unseen cage and avoid talkings .. I know the reason and understand also.. But people misunderstand that.. so, it creates problem for her..
  • Pubi- Her strength of organising everything perfectly impresses me and also she can take part in any kind of discussion with any age group 😆 (Kamu asked only one , I can write Mahabharata on this 🤣)   weakness is she sometimes loses her cool (not without any strong reason ) but for a very less time.. In real life I know "Lack of expressions" in her opinion. 😆
  • Mannu - Her strength is keeping everyone calm in adverse situations  and she is a good listener.😳  Her weakness is she believes in homemade remedies too much , sometimes we need to go to doctors also 😡
  • Hasi- Her strength is taking everything lightly in a funny way 😆  even she expresses her anger in funny ways 🤣  Her weakness is Namik.. She can't resist herself from jumping seeing his pic 🤣 
  • Somu - Her weakness is her thinking negative things most of the time and she takes everything to heart.. Her strength is she can make friends easily and flirt with them ..🤣
  • Ray - Her strength is she is very understanding and mature.. Never complains anything 😳.. Her weakness is she can't say no to chocolates and fast foods 🤣 
  • Rose - She is also very sensible and understanding.. Never gets into fights.. Her weakness ,I couldn't find any 😕

12. Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far . Have you recovered from it?

• I have many.. So, I don't know what's the most one. When I was small , around 7-8 years may be I got scared by some incident.. My parents are both working , so till 6 years , after coming from morning school I used to stay at my neighbour's house.. She had two children. I used to have lunch there also.. Then after my sister's birth there was a governess for both of us , so I used to stay at home only. one day that aunty committed suicide (later we come to know that was a murder) by burning herself.. and my governess out of curiosity went to see her condition and took me along with her 😡  unfortunately I saw her in that condition and you can guess how much it can affect a kid's mind. I couldn't sleep for 3-4 months properly. I recovered from it now cause I couldn't remember her face properly also.
13. What's the best book you've read so far?

• Its tough to choose one among a vast selection.. As of now I can remember one book named "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austin. 

14. What makes you feel afraid?
  • "How long I have to live ?" this thought makes me feel afraid.. Cause I   do my works on my own , I don't want to be a burden on anybody someday. 😆
15. Who has influenced you the most?

• Nobody particularly.. I couldn't remember as of now.

16. What are your favourite lyrics?

• Its tough to choose particular one. I can tell one of my favourite lyrics..

Zindagi mein koyi kabhi aaye na rabba 
Aaye jo koyi toh phir jaaye na rabba
Dene ho gar mujhe baad mein aansoon
Toh pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba

17. What is friendship in 2 sentence ?

• Friendship is all about trusting each other , loving each other, caring for each other and sharing all little things.. It is a relation where two people know about each others faults and keep loving each other with the faults. 
18. What relationship do you think needs work in your life?

• My relationship with my parents.
19. What is something you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
  • Suicide. I tried numerous times but I was too much scared to do and dropped the idea. 

20. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?

• I don't know that 😕  I don't watch myself in mirror much. So, really no idea. 
21. What is the definition of happiness in your opinion ?

• To make others happy without doing anything wrong gives me happiness..
22. If you had a chance for a "do-over in life, what would you do differently?

• I want to go back to the time of my graduation (last year).. I want to give that exam again.. Cause It was worst exam of my life.. I was not in a good mental state then.
23. If you could travel with a CC member ( you can choose only one and you have to choose 1 ) where would you go, who would you choose and why?

• I will choose Pubi, cause I can talk in my mother tongue with her 😆  place will be 🤔  Bora Bora or California.
24. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
  • I want to see Kamu's expressions at present when she reads the CC chats silently 😉

25. What's on your bucket list?

• I never thought that way.. I want to learn to play as many as musical instruments possible .

Shona (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

# Do you consider yourself a neat or messy person?

# Are you a people's person or do you prefer your own company?

#"your best friend in this cc"  OR your Favorite Member in CC

1.  I'm usually a neat person but sometimes it gets reversed.. Whenever I read books I read in a bunch and hence create mess .. I love to sleep with books scattering all around me LOL

2. I"m not at all people's person . I prefer my own company.

3. My favourite member here is TM aka Pubali. That does not mean I don't like others. I just picked someone randomly from my fav five group.. cause its difficult to choose one.. But truth is I love everyone here..  Mannu , Sana, Nikku and Kamu are also in my list of favourites.. I enjoy their company a lot.. 

Nikunj  (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

* Neat person.😃 

* I'm not friendly n I don't even smile at my neighbours or family members , I just cant do it n that's why people think I'm proud. But I'm not. I cant start a conversation.I can't even say simple "good morning" 🤣
I like to spend time with close friends ( 7-8 friends + cc members)I talk a lot with close friends bcz I'm comfortable with them.
But I don't mind spending time alone , I like it 😉 n I also don't mind spending time with my relatives if I feel comfortable. 

* List of people I like - Tapu , pupu , jess , kamu , sana , somu , mani , suhu , ray , rose , niyu , asmu , meena 😊

Manisha  (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

# neat person pr sometimes i become very lazy to uss tym pr messy

#  meri real life mein jyada friends nhi h jyada kya mushkil se 1 ya 2 pr wo b jab unka kaam hota h tb achi ban jaati h to family person k saath friendly pr friends k beech (garden gr) mein akele rahna pasand krti hoon coz sab show off krne wali h aur show off mujhse bardashat nhi hota pr aaj k tym mein show off jruri h to may be iss karan meri kam hi frineds h😆😆

# well ye Q sach mein nikku ne bahut tough kiya h😊 pr mere liye meri CC friends haath ki 5 fingers k jaise h jahan sabki equal importance h. jis tarah ek finger ko ignore krke baki four fingers se ache se kaam nhi kr sakte same baat yaha pr h ki hum kisi b friend ki importance ko ignore nhi kr sakte coz achi aur buri habits hum sabme hi h. pr ek baat h ki maine CC mein aakr real life mein logon ko pahchanana sikha h isliye mere liye meri sab friends important & dil k kareeb h😳 iss baat pr sabko meri taraf se 🤗to banta h😃😳

Somu (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

1. I am neat n messy both 😆 I don't arrange my dresses neatly my wardrobe is very messy 😕😆 but I don't like ppl having food without washing hands etc (hygienic) n I like to wear ironed dress otherwise I feel uncomfortable so I avoid wearing dress which needs ironing or pressing whatever it is when I am in hurry to college 🤣 mom will be like u had already wore this dress 4 days back ryt 😕 n I will be like kk wat happens if I wear again as if I have bf to check these things 🤣(like who will observe it is my thinking)

2. I like to be with friends or someone around me. I can't stay alone if I stay alone for more than one day I will die definitely😆 I hate loneliness n prefer ppl around me. But I can't mingle with some ppl I don't know y ? I will talk n be friendly only with ppl I like to be with 

There will be some ppl whom I don't like to talk immediately when they talk to me I feel uncomfortable with those ppl 

I don't need hours or days to know ppl. I will know ppl immediately when they talk to me but I am not judging them it is my soul or heart or whatever I don't know but I am always ryt in knowing ppl. Some think I am not interactive person but that's not true because some ppl whom I connect very well within mins love me n love to talk to me 😆

Example: I don't talk to some ppl in our class like how I will be with my close friends or other friends. Because I feel uncomfortable around them because they r so different because I don't know reason but I don't like to talk to them nicely (I just say hi n hello, how r u that's all) 

But there was some outside college students came for viva n practicals to our college n I was so friendly with them n even they loved to share there viva experience with me 😆 they were 3 ppl 2 girls (twins) n one boy. All of them were so sweet n I miss them even now( it was in 3rd yr) then again I met kims college students in 4 th yr everyone was so friendly I mean I was friendly with few of them 😆 only whom I like n comfortable. I can make instant friends like magiee with in mins 🤣

3. I love everyone in cc but when it comes to fav obviously it is my ray baby. 

Kamala (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

# Neat outside messy inside 😆

# I prefer to be with people who share same wavelength which is hard to find. Hence mostly I prefer my own company.

# My best friend in this CC is Sana. She is my fav too . But she would be my friend even without this club

I know , I have added similar Q's in Shona's hot chair wala questions , but this is such a tough question yaar.  I mean  I love Vaibhi, Sow, Shona, Mannu , Rosu ,Hasi , Asmi and Nikkk too . It is really tough to select one from the list😭 And even in the title of this CC it is mentioned that we are family members . Is it easy to opt one from our family members

Hasi  (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

1. Well ...i'm messy person & neat person too...depends on my mood but most of the time I like cleanliness and I want all the things to be in their place 

2. again same yaar ...when I'm with my friends I love their company & when i'm with my relatives I love to be alone ROFL

3.Yaar yeh sach mein  mushkil hai ...sab meri close hai ..Asmi Kamala Shona Pubi Mannu JIJI Soman rose ray Nikk sab close hai ...still name dhena hi padega tho ASMI+ SHONA +MANNU 

Sana  (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

1 me mood k hissab se chalti hu. . messy bhi hu and neat bhi.. . but in dono ka definition mere liye alag alag hai. . i mean me apne looks pe leti hu. . jaise me sometimes kahi bahar jana ho jaise market to me jaisi hu waise chal padti hu😆😆baal bhi set nahi karti. . and kahi family me jana ho to A toZ ready hhot hu🤣me apni sab cheez ko organize kar k rakhti hu hamesha. . jaise kal cooking me kya banana hai wo bhi soch k and sab cheez check kar k rakhugi. last moments me search karna meri aadat nahi.so me neat person me aati hu mostly . messy nahi.

2 Ye simple Answer hai mujhe akele rahna bahot psand hai.bahot matlab bahot jayada. . . me apne aapke saath ghanto baat kar sakti hu and bina bore hue🤣even mujhe lunch Dinner BF bhi akele karna pasand hai🤣public me smiley face rakhti hu but andar se gaali de rahi hoti hu. . 🤣

3 Cc me mera connection sabke saath accha hai. . . but name lena hai to mera Answer sabko pata hoga. . 
Mere fav do hai kamu and vaibhu.dono k saath mera different repo hai.. kamu ko bina jane dost banaya tha than kamu se pyaar hua dosti wala.. 😆  and vaibhu k saath pehle dosti hui than pyaar hua. 😆
i m blessed k ye dono meri life me hai

Asmu  (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

I am a very messy person in all kinds though sometimes i try to become neat person but never could become . 

Actually sometimes i become people's person  and then again i can change. 
I used to be very shy  never had much much friends. ppl in school always boasted but i could never do that i always had  friends like our chauffer abdul's daughter our domestic helper's daughter and   . they were my friends. so my so called friends used to taunt me . my cousin used to read in same school she was boasting type her father was in police .she never use to recognise me then one day driver uncle  married their daughter oneday her husband run away she burnt herself after that oneday i was not feeling well and i was very sad vomitted  time i was  i changed and they made me drink that .they used to bully me  i  become talkative  care free feminist fighter i understood either u become ppls person  or u could do nothing i never had much friends or i would say all become my acquitance a lil amount of courage and i started trusting them though none of them were worthy . so cannt really answer this one, now also my domestic helper's daughter is my bf she is a lawyer

i am close to everyone. sanadi and kamala are like my elder sisters pubi is like a guardain rosu is like y sis. my fav member or i am close to  hasi (my first friend )and manu shona and nikk
love u all

Pubi   (Task wohi soch nayi  Game answers)

1. Neat..I hate anything messy 

2.  I love my own company anytime 😆 as I am not very outgoing person ,I don't like crowd and remain silent most of the time when I am forced to attend a party 😆I am free with a very few close people , but when I am with the people I love, then I enjoy with each and every way possible, I become a different person then 😆

3. My Favorite Trio :Shona, Sana and Nikku 🤗 Favorite means I love all the qualities they have , unique combination of seriousness with a funny side 😆 quality of reading the silence of other person (specially shona and Sana), Make people smile when they need it the most , in any situation (Specially Nikku) and caring for others more than anything else (Trio) ..I can't select particualrly any one of them from the trio 😆

I love all CC members...(present active members) I miss all of them when I am away , All of them became part of my life, and made permanent place in my life. 😳Favorite means completely different concept for me, in that sense, I selected the trio 😆

Nikunj (And Her Ghosla Prem )😆

Udta ghosla 

Ek ghosle le vaste 

kuch rang ghosle ke aise bhi 

ghosla-baaaz 

swaragini - jode ghosle ke dor 

kasam ghosle ki 

ye ghosla kya kehlata hai  😆

Nikunj (Sharing Something on Diwali :This is from CC 104 actually)

There are many legends related to the festival of Diwali in India. 

However in Goa the Narkasur legend of Diwali is well known and is the reason for the Diwali celebrations. Diwali in Goa is marked by Narkachaturdashi, in which huge effigies of the demon Narkasur are built and then burnt.

According to the legend of Narkasur it is known that in the ancient times, Narkasura had obtained a lot of powers which made him quite arrogant and he began to spread terror, cause destruction and torture people wherever he went. He also used to kidnap young beautiful girls and this caused great unhappiness among the people of the world. 

A great battle was fought between Narkasur and Lord Krishna in which Lord Krishna shot his famous Sudharshan Chakra, cut off the evil head of the Narkasur and slit his tongue. Thus the evil demon met his end in the wee hours of the morning and Lord Krishna smeared demon's blood on his forehead as a symbol of victory.

To wash away the blood of Narkasur, Lord Krishna was bathed and massaged with scented oils and thus the custom of early morning bathing with oil (utne) is being carried out. 

Also people lit lamps in their houses to mark the end of darkness and the beginning of light . This is also a reminder that good can defeat evil.

In Goa the people make huge effigies which are filled with grass, waste paper and crackers. A lot of money is sometimes spent on making these effigies as some institutions conduct Narkasura competitions and give away cash prizes for the best made one. 

The effigy of Narkasur is then taken in a procession and later burnt at dawn amidst a lot of firework display to begin the festival of Diwali.

Nikunj (Emotional poem :This is from CC 104 actually)

inky pinky ponky
my brother had a donkey
donkey kicked my brother
and he fell into the gutter

NAME OF THE MEMBERS WHO DID NOT VISIT CC AND MISSING FROM HERE COMPLETELY FOR LONG TIME WILL BE IN THE 'NOT ACTIVE"  MEMBERS LIST FROM NOW ON.

ASMU AKA Aamias || SOMU AKA Butterfly.1993 || HASINI AKA KostinsQueen ||
KAMALA AKA Kamala05 || MANISHA AKA manisha.8148 || MEENA AKA _Meena_||
NIKUNJ AKA Nikkk || SHONA AKA Purbishona || ROSE AKA rose1998 ||
RAY AKA rayab_rajpoot || SANA AKA sanabmw || PUBI AKA Sampriti. (Topic\Thread Maker) 

THIS LIST IS FINAL AND THE TM HAS DECIDED THIS LIST CONSIDERING SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES . SO "WHY MY NAME IS NOT IN THE ACTIVE MEMBERS LIST" TYPE QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED . 

If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited 

To Join CC club, PM me (Sampriti) . but Remember , YOU NEED TO BE MY CLOSE IF FRIEND OR CLOSE TO ANY ACTIVE CC MEMBER TO JOIN THIS CLUB. THIS CLUB IS NOT OPEN TO ALL. THANK YOU

MEMBERS LIST (NOT ACTIVE)

MANJU AKA blackandblue || JENNI AKA CarpedeimRose ||SILPA AKA -DewDrops-||
NAYAB AKA Kanwal4Salman || MAMTA AKA mamta99 || JESSI AKA Messi2 ||
NIYATI AKA Niyatiswaragini ||SOUMI AKA soumi93||RADHIKA AKA Shinningstar60 ||
TAPPU AKA Tapathi || SREE AKA Sree8410 || 

'NOT ACTIVE' MEMBERS MAY JOIN CC CLUB ANYTIME THEY WANT . 😊

YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DONOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER (EITHER ACTIVE OR NOT ACTIVE) OF THIS CHAT CLUB

Rose

Rose.rosu my nandu.😳😊. she is my little sis.. with so much maturity.rose ki chat, the way of thinking se bilkul nahi lagta k usne abhi college join kiya hai.😆ye pic mene jab dekha to i was like yes yahi wo pic hai jo rose ko suit karta hain. Rose a very sensible girl of our cc.rosu i love u muaahh.

Mannu huggi girl

This pic suits mannu.. u all know y😆😉

Mannu cc ki sabse jayada positive member jo hamesha sabko hug deti hai.🤗. kabhi kabhi lectures bhi deti ha jab koi apni health ya dinner lunch k saath dushmani kare to😆mannu ki search karne k funde se hum sab maza leta hai.. and uske dibbe me aaye hue AS jokes se gir bhi jate hai.. i mean has has k🤣

Nikkuu our very own KK kambal kumaar😆

. hmm sabse pehle to confuse karti thi apne name se.😆😃. k wo kya hai ladka ya ladki.😕. but time k saath mene jaana k wo cc ki sabse jayada sensitive girl hai..she loves kambal😃😃 and dudh but dudh ho to athrav ka warna nahi..🤣jisko 24*7yahi feel hota hai k koi na koi usse ya uski bato se hurt hua hai.😲. she is the most intelligent girl in our cc. Love u nikku😳

Puru

Puru.. she is my kurkuree😉 and kambal kumaar ki GF.. jo ab sis ban gayi hai😆.. puru k  saath ek problem hai uske mood swing hote hai. wo jab silent mode pe ho to samjh jao k kuch gadbad hai.. but jab wo full mood me ho to cc me laughter aa jata hai.. 😃she is a strong girl and very emotional too😊.. love u puru

Hasu

Hasu cc ki smiley girl hasu..😳hasu ye pic me sharvan ki lollypop kamriya yaad kar rahi hai😉 +protima bedi yaad karing..😆😆 hasuko dekh k mujhe ye 🤣emoji yaad aata hai.. she is our very own kaunti mata😉hasu is strong girl with great sens of humour 👏👏love u hasu. 

Tapu

Tapu our rolling queen.. jo yaha bhi swasan ka scene soch k roll karne lagi hai 😆😳she is my sautan too😭😆😃aajkal swasan and arjun ko chod kar kahi aur busy hai..iibut mean job pe.. dont think i m talking about yuvi  here.. 🤣u all AS girls😆😉tapu we all miss u😊come soon. 

Asmu

She is straight forward independent girl jo life me apni mehnat and apne aap se sab karna chahti hai..our very own blush queen😳😳jo aajkal bahot kam aati haii remember asmu SR k time mujhse daily episode review karne ko kahti thi😆and me karti thi only for her😊love asmu 

Somu our butterfly 

😳cc ki sabse jayada naughty girl.. 😆uske flirt se doubt hota hai wo girl hi hai na😲😕🤣our date girl.. jisko sabke saath date pe jana hai. Jiska dream hai SR dekhna🤣kaunsi SR ye batane ki zarurat nahi hai😆😆somu knows k kamu ko kaise disturb karna hai 😉and ray ko kaise care karna hai.. 😳somu is very sweet and emotional girl.. love u somu

Meena

i m sure wo pic k jaise hi humare cc chat read kar k smile karti hogi😆meena is like long distance friendship😉mostly jab wo aati hai to hum sab so gaye hote hai.. and hum jaag rahe ho to wo so rahi hoti hai.. but phir bhi wo regularly cc visit karti hai..😊👏 love u meena😊

Pubali

Vaibhu k cc me bahot names hai for exple pubali, pu, doll, pitaa ji,sampriti, vaibhi, vaibhu, bro, swami, arjun🤣
Vaibhu hmm wo cc me pitaji bro swami admin     beta sabkuch hai..😳😆har members k saath uska ek alag bonding hai😳for me she os my carbon copy 😊mera and uska relation me written me sayad naa likh saku😊jaisi me usake saath hu waisa me kisi k saath behave nahi kiya kabhi😆i m talking about my flirting mode😉😆basically  she is jaan of our cc 😊and sabko ek saath rakh k chalna is a very tuff job 👏she is the only one jo ek saath sabkuch handle karti hai.mood off ho to bhi share na karna ye uski aadat hai🥱😡. And kisi aur ka mood off ho cc me to she is the first person jo usko take care de😊.i m so proud of u vaibhu u r a most genuine and honest  girl in our cc love u😳

Kamala

Kamala my very own kamu  bheema and wayna ki kamu maasi 😳😛everyone knows  Kamu is my best friend.. but ye bat koi nahi janta k starting me me usko avoid karti thi but kamu ko ye pata tha.😆She loves reading;, watching sunset on beache, rain, talking to her self, darkness😉 basically  she love to be her self.😊wo kabhi bhi jaldi free nahi hoti kisi se.. and kamu never fake and never lie😊kamu is very mature and intelligent girl. Love u kamu😳

Rayab

Ray.. ray is our cute girl from my city..LAHORE..she loves chocolates and  stuntsjisse usko ek baar serious injury bhi ho gayi.😲ray hate milk but milk se kaun kaun se milkshakes ban sakte hai uska pura list hai uske paas😆😆.somu and uska bond cc k special  bonds me se ek hai..😊 ray is a cutest girl in our cc.. love u ray.

Sana Our Drupu Kamala's Sanno (By Sampriti)

Dunia me bohat kam log 'sach me' sundar hote hai , I mean jinke soul bhi beautiful hota hai aur chehra bhi , Sana waisi hi ek rare prajati ki insaan hai 😳😆 . Sana's chemistry with CC hubbies Kamala and Sampoo is Hot favorite among CC wasis 🤣 Jab bhi Sana CC me aati hai , Kamala and Sampoo k Hormones jaag jaate hai and they start AS talks 🤣 on a serious note , Sana is amazing friend ,wonderful mother of  a lil princess and gem as a human being.  Sana fake nahi hai , jo uski sabse achchi qualities me se ek hai , haan lekin situation dekh ke khudki behavior control karna uski dusri achchi quality hai , jo ki maturity bhi hai , bohat kam log hai jiske saamne Sana aapne aapko comfortably bina kuch hide kiye present kar sakti hai , otherwise she loves privacy and thinks before making comments on CC, she  is concerned for all members and she does not want anybody to feel bad , She is caring , understanding and always see her duplicate copy in Sampriti 😆 but the fact is , she is much better than Sampriti in everything 😊 Love you Sana ❤️

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Refrain from bashing, mocking or discussing about other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.

7. Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

8. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

9. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

10. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

MSG TO STALKERS

First of all, don't expect to we will discuss anything here to make you happy , this CC is NOT made for your entertainment purpose, so if you dare to stalk, then be ready to see what you may or may not like, and NO PMs\questions to any member on why she is discussing a certain topic in this CC, won't be entertained...

second thing , @For some over smart stalker , if you don't know how to make sentences in english or Hindi , then don't make thread , STOP copy pasting from our CC , It's result of our hard work, If you are a human , think and behave like a human who knows basic manners.

@Guys, if any stalker posts anything abusive on any page of CC, then just Report that post and avoid quoting that crap again or discussing that issue further in CC, they do it just to see our reactions and best treatment for these psycho people is to ignore them as much as possible,but don't forget to report the post the moment you see any  abusive post on any CC pages \any post from any member who is NOT the member of this CC . DO REPORT PLEASE AND PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF YOUR CC 😊

Questions for "Task wohi soch nayi" CC Game (you can Quote this post guys) 

# If you could eat only 1 food item for the rest of your life , what would it be ? (for example baingan )

# Are you an "early morning bird" or "night owl" ? 

#Are you the type of person who enjoys learning anything new or the type of person who doesn't waste time learning something which is not going to benefit you ? 

# How many rings before you receive a call ?

# What is your blood group ?

Dialogs  for "Kuch aap jaisa" CC Game (you can Quote this post guys) 

List of dialogs :

1  Mushkil toh yeh hai ki main abhi theek tarah se bhigda bhi nahi ... aur tumne sudhaarna shuru kar diya (once a up on time)

2  Swagat nahi karoge aap hamara?

3  Main dikhta hoon sweet, innocent, swami type ka na ... lekin actually hoon bahut bade harami type ka

4  Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost

5  Bade bade deshon mein aaisi choti choti baatein ... hoti rehti hai

6  Agar tum safed saree mein laal bindi lagakar aa jao ... toh maa kasam ambulance lagogi😆😆(main tera hero)

7  main apni fav hu

8  When you can't change the girl ... change the girl😃

9  Kehte hai pyar mein neend udh jaati hai ... koi humse bhi mohabbat kare ... kambhakt neend bahut aati hai *once up on time )

10  Duniya mein teen cheezen hoti zaroor hai lekin kisi ne dekhi nahin ... bhooton ka sansar, sacha wala pyar aur Bahattar Singh ki raftaar

11  Aap gyaani hai antaryaami hai aap to purush hi nahi maha purush hai

12  Acha khasa Ranbir Kapoor mil raha tha ... lekin inki kismat mein toh Shakti Kapoor hi likha tha🤣

13  Bachpan se hi na mujhe shaadi karne ka bahot mann tha

14 tera kya hoga kaliyaa? 

15 Buddies you are my chaddies😆😆
Use it 
and please check the first page (2nd post) for game details 
Originally posted by _Nik_

Bye girls 

rose all the best

Thank you 😃