~*If I Told You I Love You..*~Page 14! <3

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Everyone =]

So Im back with yet another one of my boring fan fics! A while ago, I created a thread in which I proposed trs ideas for a new fan fic. High School 2, Frozen, and If I Told You I Love You Id Have to Kill You were the three choices- and High School was the winner. But, Muqu and I decided that we will do that together, so Im starting the second place idea- If I Told You... I promised to start this when Road Trip ended, so im sorry for delaying it a bit.

The concept- Kripa is the daughter of the most famous spies in the world, Gayatri and Surya. Surya died years ago, while Kripa was still young and Gayatri decided to retire. Other spies decided that it would be a waste of talent if Gayatri gave up the art of spying and decided she should open an institute to train girls who wanted to be spies. By default, Kripa, being the daughter, was also trained.

The Academy of Gifted Girls (AGG for short) is the name of the academy. It's like a prep school and most of the students are children of influential and rich parents who are in the loop- as this school is top-secret; to those not in the loop, this school is just a regular prep school for the spoiled. It is located in a nice, homely city in New Jersey where the people are high middle class. AGG girls are considered brats by the locals, as they all have chauffeurs, expensive cars, all the latest cell phones, and new jewelry every time they go around the city. But the truth is that the girls have all of these things because the things are all are spy gadgets.

The girls are allowed to around the city if they are on a mission, and once a week for enjoyment and personal reasons. There are tons of things to do around the city (malls, restaurants, nightclubs ect.), but this city is less like NYC and more like Paramus; the danger level is low and all the locals know each other.

Life is good for Kripa- she's doing well in school, she's popular with her peers, and she's happy with whatever she has. Then one day, a new student comes to the school- Alliyah. Alliyah is the daughter of one of the most famous politicians and is a wild party girl. Her parents enrolled her in the Academy to try and make her learn some discipline and to keep her out of the press.

Alliyah becomes Kripa's new roommate and she teaches Kripa that there is more to life than just listening to her mother and being good all the time. She tells her about all her boyfriends and her wild night dancing and drinking. At first, Kripa dismisses everything Alliyah says but she doesn't know that she's in for a big change.

For a practice mission, Kripa and her friends go to the town fair and there she meets Angad Khanna- a normal, teenage boy who she falls for instantly.

So that's the concept! Im going to have a preface, in which I will show some of Kripa's life before the fair, which will have two parts. Then the real story will begin. This fan fic will be, like all my other FF's, a romantic comedy and there are some very surprising twists and turns that I have planned.

Another thing that I have thought about- having a reader of the week or something. Basically with every new part, I will dedicate that part to the reader of the week- the reader who comments, gives insight and suggestions, ect. People can get more than part dedicated to them, and whichever reader wins, he or she will get a siggy? Not sure yet, but I just wanted to try it out since we can have a MOTW- I see soo many awesome readers in this section and I hate that they don't get recognition.

So that's it! Please comment on the concept and the ROTW concept as well. If you don't want me to do either, or one, I wont- all you have to do is say. And please, if no one is interested in reading this- tell me. I don't want to write if no one's gonna read.  

x3 Prakriti

Edited by prakriti - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sour Skittles thumbnail
awesum start!lol cant wait to see wht happens...cont soon
himani
desikudi818 thumbnail
sounds interesting, just like all ur other FF's!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE continue
soon!!!!! 😊
Numera89 thumbnail
sounds AWESOME!! cant wait for u to start!!
Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its sounds amazing i love ur ff and i love ur imaganation plz plzzz write a book and i loed your reader of the week ideas 😛
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
wow it sounds really exciting! Can't wait til you start it! Good luck!
Dark Love thumbnail
the intro sounds awesome!!! i have been anxiously waiting for u to start..and ur f-f's are not boring!! they r awesome!!! i really like the concept, this spy stuff is soo coool 😳 ...post first part soon!! 😛 👏 👏
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
was waitin 4 u 2 start this.....concept is brill n exciting as all of ur ffz are 😆 😆 😆 the rotw idea is fab 😃 neways cont soon as u can 😃
~*Milly*~ thumbnail
Great story I love it especially the whole fall in love gotta kill u thing like she says I love you then takes out a gun and bam he's gone its great bam bam bam and they live happily ever after. I was gonna reply yesterday cause I read at night but my mom wouldn't let me touch the key board cause she thinks when I'm typing I'm chatting which annoys her a lot don't know why any whose continue soon I love your story bye. Edited by ~*Milly*~ - 17 years ago
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~*Milly*~

Great story I love it especially the whole fall in love gotta kill u thing like she says I love you then takes out a gun and bam he's gone its great bam bam bam and they live happily ever after. I was gonna reply yesterday cause I read at night but my mom wouldn't let me touch the key board cause she thinks when I'm typing I'm chatting which annoys her a lot don't know why any whose continue soon I love your story bye.

lol i love all ur comments. mine does the same thing. so i sneak on all the time!