mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

On this day some years ago (would not reveal how many for fear of my life), the world was graced by a genie...and today she doesn't turn a year older, but she boasts of adding a year full of wisdom to her already over-flowing bucket. As they say, it takes only a few right people to make the world a better place...I'm sure those who know her would vouch for the fact that she is one of them.

Genie, our interactions have been one-of-a-kind. Although we did "meet" because of MaNan and ky2, I think we hardly ever discussed them during the whole time we have known each other (except for the times the last couple of months when I wrote the stories and even then, it was the story MaNan and not them, per say...if you know what I mean). We bonded unexpectedly after the show ended, over a hoard of things other than MaNan. But it was your AT posts that had overwhelmed me...and I was so determined to know you better, that eventually I ended up (and I will confess this for the first and last time today πŸ˜†) stalking your Twitter timeline, trying to understand your mind and persona which you so determinedly hid in your tiny little lamp. But then one day, I don't know what I did...or how I managed to rub your lamp the right way and the real genie started surfacing and showing herself to me (I don't think she has still surfaced completely for me, but will wait patiently for that time)...and my intrigue transformed into adoration when I knew you more through our personal one-to-one interactions (though perhaps for that, I should thank my random urge to start that MaNan story πŸ˜†)... and then my adoration eventually into mild bouts of irritation when I came to know you even better. 😳 I knew then that you were close to me because you had been able to evoke all kinds of emotions in me.

Your mind is a wonder and I will forever be in awe of it...although your curiosity to constantly search for information is something I share with you..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but your ability to be annoying and adorable at the same time is very rare indeed (also a part of your charm as you so readily confess πŸ˜†) and I think you are one of the very few people who have managed to stay right up close to my heart despite that constant nagging πŸ˜†, so you are indeed very special to me! 😳 Your strength to fight for what you believe in is inspirational as is your unconditional love towards those you consider your own. Both are things I will always admire you for. πŸ€—

They say that a genie always fulfills your wishes and makes you happy, but the kind of love, appreciation and happiness you have given me when I fulfilled your wishes is something I wouldn't trade for anything in my life. Your encouraging words helped me rekindle with my old love of writing, something that I had long forgotten to do...and for that, I will always be grateful. πŸ€—

I love you a lot...hope you have a splendid birthday and an even more amazing year (and the years to come)...with tons of love, laughter, happiness, hope...and (hopefully) some humane working hours! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Now a collection of our special moments (also, maybe a compilation of my feelings for you)😳

Ofcourse has to begin with the time when this amazing man made our day..Reiterating the fact- WE HADNT EVEN TAGGED HIM!! 

Those (not-so-)charming countdowns of yours:

Our long-standing nostalgia (almost bordering on obsession)...regarding everything about this era😳:

Our spirit animalsπŸ€—:
umm, I hope you give me a better hug than that.πŸ˜†
Edited by mads - 7 years ago
mads thumbnail

Vaishu

Shakks

Deeps

OMJ

Pankhu

mads thumbnail

RomCom

Choti G

Nush

CooChi

Hami

Madhu

twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RES β€οΈ
Time to embarrass the one and only 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am so zapped . You guys are love.

Big Big hugs for the warmest wishes and messages.

Madster, you be a monster loveball!!
mads thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

I am so zapped . You guys are love.

Big Big hugs for the warmest wishes and messages.

Madster, you be a monster loveball!!

Love and hugs back πŸ€—

And you are the only monster. 😳

P.S. I am sorry if I couldn't give you what you desperately might have waited for...but I hope this brought a smile to your face! πŸ€—
Happy Birthday CG ... πŸ₯³

Keep spreading your Charm...πŸ€—
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aaaj Meri Meanie ka Happpy Wala Buddday Haiii..!
πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Tumhe pata hai  wo ek dum sar phiri hai? πŸ€ͺ

Aur world ki sabse cutest singer bhi hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Wo mera Pyaar nahi, Mohabbat nahi, Dil Nahi , Meri Meanie hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tum sabko pata hai Meanie ko sabse ladne ka bahut shauk hai? Pata hai kyun?  Kyunki usey KICK milti haiπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Stalking pe toh madam ne Phd kar rakhi hai.. Naam batane ki der hai aur bandi tumhe poore khaandan ka bio data thama degi haath meinπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Is duniya mein aisa koi nahi hai jo iske jaise "Ishk Bulava" gaa sake.. Matlab insaan ko mukti mil jaayegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Aur agar Biology and anatomy mein koi bhi, matlab koi bhi doubt hai na-- Bas ek ishara kardo.. Tumhe vistaar se sab samja degi.. Uske baad kisi se kabhi poochne ki zaroorat nahi padhegi.. πŸ˜†

Aur madam ji ka gussa toh bhaiya bach ke rehne.. Koi doubt matt rakhna ki wo tumhari band bajane wali hai..  Tum uske liye azeez ho toh tumhare liye chaand taare ek kardegi .. magar agar tum usey zeher lagte ho toh tumhe aas paas bhi nahi rehne degi.. 

Apne aap ko chahe kitna bhi sakt dikha le madam, iska dil naram hai. Pyaar se bhara hua hai.. Cynical hai, but iske andar ka baccha itna pyaara hai... beech beech mein ubhar ke bahar aata hai.. aur mann karta hai madam ko zor se jhappi do. πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Iski aadhi si zyada baatein mere sar k upar jaati hai.. Pata nahi kya kya bolti, kitna kuch padhti hai aur jaanti hai.. magar mujhe sirf ek cheez pata hai.. Yeh ladki mere liye bahut azeez hai.. Iske jaisa koi dusra nahi hai meri zindagi mein.. Yeh ek single piece hi kaafi hai..πŸ˜‰

Pyaar hai tu Meanie.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

PS: Meanie bas tere liye itni saari hindi nikalti hai.. Have a hard time reading it.. and send me audio of you reading it.. i need to laugh my ass off.. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I love you pagal ladki.. πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Edited by SankiPagal - 7 years ago