Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
FusssπŸ˜†

Misc-Dividers 
Dark love themed 

Scene breakdown 

Tags made on-

*Pre kc swasan scene-reason to divorce 
*Swasan fight-mere pyar pe swala Nahi uthaogi IDK  helly  was in yellow  suit sanky pin her in cupboard was very angry
*Swara says tumjo Ho mujhe samvalne k liye she goes for being water abt to trip on stairs
*After ML kuch hogya to Mar jaoongi
*Tum cute Nahi  bogat zyada handsome  ho swasan wedding day fixed
*Sanky kiss her on cheek
*He kiss her in lip rags  CM after she leaves he pick her up
*Vahe  fb iv old one arey bol  na they answered rapid fire questions  and helly  finished it like crazy?  Just like us

Sakura24

Pre kc swasan scene-reason to divorce 
Swasan fight-mere pyar pe swala Nahi uthaogi IDK  helly  was in yellow  suit sanky pin her in cupboard was very angry
Swarasays tumjo Ho mujhe samvalne k liye she goes for being water abt to trip on stairs
+that chocolate sharing one right before he took her to meet Lakshya. That, and Swara trying to win Sanskar back right before Kavita entered...The sticky notes scene

Total 5

Musicaddict - later

Nyna-later 

Viji -later 

Thread will go like this

First post- 200ty At big achievement walk down the memory let's hear it from some of us their favorite moments blah blah blah

Second till 4/5 scenes
5/6/7fan creations-vk HS bio-credits-imp links

Guys the tags can be changed nothing is concrete so please write on scenes you loved. It's a celebration for the couple we all loved and how you enjoyed them so let's pour all emotional you have. Don't hold backπŸ˜†just post on time. Need them before AT hits 200 in next two weeks hopefully. In case you need time for life commitment post a general write up we others can work on it and give you due credit.

Any other ranting will edit. Please give suggestions.
Edited by .Avengers. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Also guys write a few line or two about your favorite writer/ff/siggie maker in forum. 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all the above plans are canceled..new plan is writing a throwback on AT journey...

Viji ,Sakshi doing WU
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can someone plz call Viji here, it is better to discuss here rather than PM!!
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MusicAddict

Me here Sakshi my dear πŸ˜Š

What do we discuss?

Like you said over our pm exchange, I've taken up writing on the initial months of the AT. Speaking about a few (3--4 SwaSan moments and how we felt about it...). I have not been very active on AT for ages...so my WU would likely have more on SwaSan moments than AT as such. Hope that's OK.  Would put in as many memories of the AT that I do have...

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Like you said over our pm exchange, I've taken up writing on the initial months of the AT. Speaking about a few (3--4 SwaSan moments and how we felt about it...). I have not been very active on AT for ages...so my WU would likely have more on SwaSan moments than AT as such. Hope that's OK.  Would put in as many memories of the AT that I do have...

Oh you got my PM? When I checked my outbox it didn't show anything, so I thought it hadn't! Well then it's great. I'll write about the later months.:))

Oh you got my PM? When I checked my outbox it didn't show anything, so I thought it hadn't! Well then it's great. I'll write about the later months.:))

Sure dude. πŸ˜Š Let's go full steam ahead πŸ˜Š So I'm doing Aug 2015 to March 2016 right? And you're doing March '16 onwards to date?

Edited by Cogito_Ergo_Sum - 7 years ago
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Sure dude. πŸ˜Š Let's go full steam ahead πŸ˜Š So I'm doing Aug 2015 to March 2016 right? And you're doing March '16 onwards to date?

Yeah okay done!πŸ˜ƒ
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great...

so WU is on the process
Tags are almost done
VM is also under constructions..
so I need someone who will make name tags...πŸ€”..I have to find someone super fast..