Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice
Loved the past and the scene where samrat asks how many children has he planned and he says do
Poor nupur was hurt
Update soon
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very nice update. flashback part was fantastic. poor nupur. she was hurt to know that mayank is a drug dealer. hmm dekhte hai mayank kya karte hai.
pihu2june thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhana05

Superbbb update..  Feeling bad 4 mayu... Waiting 4 next part 

thank u 😊
pihu2june thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhatakti_atma

Nice

Loved the past and the scene where samrat asks how many children has he planned and he says do
Poor nupur was hurt
Update soon

thank u 😊
pihu2june thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

very nice update. flashback part was fantastic. poor nupur. she was hurt to know that mayank is a drug dealer. hmm dekhte hai mayank kya karte hai.

thank u😊
pihu2june thumbnail
MAIN PHIR BHI TUMKO CHAHUGA...

Part-3

Samrat parked his car near the bar. "Hum yaha kya karne aaye hai".mayank asked. "hume is bar mai who admi milega jo hume ranvijay tak pahucha sakta hai." Samrat replied. Mayank was about to get down from car but samrat stopped him. "ruk mayank, josh mai hosh na kho. Ranvijay ab akela nhi hai. Jail se nikalne k baad aaj kal who sex racket chalata hai. Aur bahut se police wale bhi usse mile hue hai.andar uske na jane kitne admi hoge". Said samrat. "mujhe kissi ki parvah nhi hai" said mayank firmly. "who mujhe bhi pata hai, par mayur ka toh soch, agar tujhe kuch ho gaya toh uska kya hoga". Said samrat in order to stop him. They waited for the man to come out.

After one hour a man in his early 40's came out of the bar. "who dekh aa gaya who" said samrat. "isko thodi dur follow karte hai" said mayank. They followed the man for sometimes. When they were sure that nobody was around them, they pulled the man inside the car. They took him to an isolated place. " kon ho tum log kya chahte ho mujhse" man cried. "pehele tu apna naam bata aur kab se ranvijay k liye kaam kar raha hai yeh bhi bata" asked mayank angrily. Both samrat and mayank had iron rod in their hands. "kon ranvijay..." asked the man. Mayank hits him with the rod. "mai bolta hu... bolta hu.. mat maro mujhe.." cried the man. "jaldi muh khol apna." Said samrat holding his collar. " mera naam sanju tawde hai mai do saal se ranvijay sahaab k liye kaam kar raha hu". Said the man joining his hands together. "do saal? Lekin ranvijay toh 1 saal pehle bahar aaya" samrat asked him. "who hum log jail mai mile the, waha humari jaan pehchan hui. Mai usse pehle jail se chutne wala tha tab hi tab log ne plan banaya is business ka" said sanju. Mayank again hits him "sale tu is ghinoni cheez ko business bolta hai, yeh bata meri biwi ko kyun mara tum logo ne" he asked holding his collar. "aapki biwi?" asked sanju. "jisse parso tum logo ne mara tha" said samrat angrily. "who aapki biwi thi? Par humne usse nhi mara. Ranvijay aapse badla lena chahta tha par aap nhi the ghar pe. Maine ranvijay se bola tha unhe chod de. Pregnant thi shayad who par usne meri nhi suni." Mayank left his collar and moved back tears formed in his eyes. Samrat asked sanju about ranvijay.

Flashback

Mayank use to follow nupur everywhere and ask for forgiveness. But nupur did not pay any heed to him. She was very much hurt to know that he was a criminal. Though she acted to be strong as if nothing had happened but from inside she was broken. Mayank used to come to restaurant every evening but nupur used to ignore him. Every morning he used to wait for her outside the church and tried to talk to her but she used silently leave from there.

One morning she did not see him outside the church. She tried to convince herself to stop thinking about him. He is nobody. But her heart didn't allow her to do so. That evening he didn't even came to the restaurant. Now she was worried and also angry on both, herself and on him. That evening she left from restaurant early. She did not have dinner that night.

Next morning father Fernandez and sister diana came to her room. "nupur, my child, why are you hurting yourself. Hum kafi dino se dekh rahe hai na tum khud mayank se nhi kar rahi ho. Aur kal who jab missing tha tum rote rote so gaya. Dinner karne bhi nhi aaya." Said father Fernandez. "aisa kuch nhi father who kal hum tired tha is liye jaldi so gayi."said nupur avoiding eye contact. " tumko pata hai tum itna sa tha jabse tumko father Fernandez aur yaha ki har sister ne tumko pala hai, tum kitna bhi koshish karlo hum log se jhoot nhi bol sakta hai tum." Said sister diana. Nupur brings her legs close to her chest and cries. "maine socha tha mayank aacha simple sa ladka hai bilul waise jaisa husband mai hamesha se chahti hi, but, but who toh criminal nikla, drugs ki smuggling karta hai, diamonds ki smuggling karta hai aur pata nhi kya kya kar hoga". Tears flows downs from her eyes. Father Fernandez rubs he head lovingly. "my dear child, koi bhi insaan bura nhi hota, bura uska kaam hota hai. Mayank buran hi hai usko bas tumhare saath ki zarurat hai. He loves you a lot my child. And I know tum bhi usko bahut love karta hai. Usko ek chance de k dekho my child mai guarantee k saath bol sakta hu who tumhare liye yeh sab chod dega." Said father Fernandez. "mai chalti hu late ho raha hai" said nupur and leaves from there.

In evening mrs pinto's son George came to the restaurant and ask mrs pinto his shares. Mrs pinto refuses to give him his shares. "tum kiss haq se yaha apna share mange aaye ho, sara time pata nhi kitni ladkiyon k peeche ghumta rehta hai. Apne dad k marne k baad adhi property apni aayashi mai luta diya ab bacha hua yeh restautant hai usko bhi bech khana chahta hai you shamless. Mai tumko ek penny bhi nhi dugi. Just go away from here." Mrs pinto shouted at George. She starts coughing. Nupur makes her drink water. "George please go away from here. Mrs pinto ki tabyat kharab ho rahi hai" said nupur. "tum beech mai na bolo nupur, she is my mother. Mai yaha apna hissa lene aaya hu aur le k jauga." George shouted. "maine kaha na tumko abkuch bhi nhi milega" said mrs pinto. " kaise nhi dege tu mujhe mera share budhiya" ssid George pushing mrs pinto. Mrs pinto was about to fall but mayank comes there and saves her. Mayank slapped George. George was about to slap back mayank but he stops his hand and twisted it. "maa bolta hai aur ma ape haath bhi uthata hai sharam aani chahiye tujhe" said mayank. "mayank, leave him. Yeh mera beta nhi hai" said mrs pinto. She had tears in her eyes. "yeh hai mera beti, yeh nupur" she said holding nupur's hand. Mayank leaves George. George feels insulted and he leaves from there.

"mayank, my son. Baitho hum abhi tumhare liye kuch le k aata hai" mrs pinto leaves from there. "kya zarurat hai yeh aache banne ka natak karne ki haan. Tumhe kya lagta hai tum phir se yeh aache banne ka natak kar kar mujhe mana loge toh im sorry ab mai tumhare is jhoote natak mai nhbi phasne wali samjhe tum.chale jao yaha  se."nupur said angrily. Mayank smiled "jaa hi toh raha hu 2 ghante mai meri flight hai. Mai janta hu maine galti ki hai, par tumse pyaar sacha kiya hai. Chalta hu apna khayal rakhna. Said mayank and leaves from there. Mrs pinto comes there with snacks for mayank. "aare mayank kaha gaya" asked mrs pinto. "chala gaya" replied nupur tears formed in her eyes. "tumne mayank ko bata diya na ki tum usko chahti ho, tum bahut lucky ho jo tumko mayank jaisa ladka mila hai." Said mrs pinto. Nupur look at her. "usko kabhi khud se kabhi alag nhi hone dena" said mrs pinto. Nupur remembers what father Fernandez said to her in the morning. "mrs pinto mai 1 ghante hai aati hu" she picked up her bag and leaves from there.

She reached hotel and saw mayank was keeping his luggage inside the car. She goes near him and calls his name. he turns facing her and she slaps him. " tumahri himmat kaise hui mujhe aise chod k jane haan" mayank was shocked at her sudden reaction. " bas itna hi pyaar karte the mujhse 2 hafte mere aage peeche ghume aur phir aachanak ek din apna bag pack kiya aur yaha se jane k liye ready ho gaye". She holds his collar. "how dare you?" she starts hitting him on his chest. Mayank hugs her. Samrat who was watching them silently smiled at them. "im sorry" said mayank. Nupur breaks the hug and ask him "tum yeh sab chod doge mere liye hamesha k liye?" looking into his eyes. Mayank nods his head "mai sab chod duga. Koi illegal work nhi karuga I promise. Nupur will you marry me?". He proposed her holding her hands. Nupur nods her head positively and hugs him. "I love you nupur" hugging her tightly. "I love you too mayank please mujhe kabhi chod k mat jana."she replied. "mai tumhe kabhi nhi chod k jauga I promise bas 2 din ka time do mujhe" he said breaking the hug. "mai yeh sab kuch khatam kar k lautuga." He said cupping her face. "mai wait karugi"

Mayank father was upset with his decision but he wanted to see him happy. Mayank returned back to goa back 2 days. He got job in a company as corporate lawyer. Mayank bought a house in goa. After 6 months mayank and nupur got married. It was a church wedding. They had grant reception and then came their 1st night. Mayank and nupur were lying on bed in each other arms. " aacha madam ab suno. Bahut hua romance ab mujhe jaldi se tumhari tarha cute si beti chahiye." Said mayank kissing her fingers. "no mujhe beta chahiye beta chahiye who bhi bilkul tumhari tarha" she said. " nupur pehle beti hogi" said mayank. "no beta. Mere pet pe hoga mujhe pata hai" she said proudly. "excuse me is mai contribution mera bhi hai. So beti hogi samjhi tum" saying that he captured her lips.

After 1 and half year nupur gave birth to baby boy. They named him MAYUR'.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING 😳

Ruhana05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome yr I just love it   waiting 4 next part 👏
pihu2june thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhana05

Awesome yr I just love it   waiting 4 next part 👏

thank u 😊 ab toh gussa nhi na?

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazingg
New truths are emerging and I hope Mayank takes revenge soon . 
And loved the past.  .
Loved how nupur was tensed when she dint see him and also the way she expressed he feelings. . 
The last scene and the fight over boy and girl was cute..
And it was extremely sweet of Mayank to leave everything for her..
Update soon
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read all the three parts..
awesome