Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Kaira123

Guys what does Bhavna mean that this track will last till Dec? This stretching of the Kaira Milan will last for another MONTH?!!!! Oh my God. Has she lost it, the audience will get bored in like 1 week

She said It's not even Hina who they're waiting for, it's just how they've planned the track for Kaira Milan...do these people have brains, did they see what happened to naamkaran?!

What did she say exactly
saadakatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi0513

What did she say exactly

she didn't say it will stretch till dec i asked her last night that when will this track finish week or more then month she said soon so it won't go till month maybe 10 epi max and yes now they've to change the thori sie story cause hina is not here as in today precap she is slowly realising whats going on with N why she is happy and dancing  
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey it will take some time fir kaira Milan
not one month fifteen days max it would be
as momo himself said his sister also will play a probable role in the milan and mishtii also has to play a ultimate role withhelp of ak so all these have to go oparallel will take time
probably they brought sis track a bit early to fill in hk absence
Kaira_Shivin thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi0513

I know they want Ak to interfere in the triangle and solve it, so everyone will know and we won't get Kaira chupke romance but at least we can have a private confession with only N and K, like Ak tells everything to everyone and K is not present, and makes N realize her error and N goes behind K to stop him. Maybe Mishti call K asks him to meet her at some place to which he agrees and when he goes there he sees N and a private confession which only has Kaira, not the airport onlookers or family member expressions as the look at them I only want a confession where it is about the two and no one else, can we hope this much.

Why can't Ak just clear P's delusion and do kaira milan by taking away naira's guilt. I really dislike the idea of her being there when it happens. But her saying it in front of the whole family is also weird if u think of it. Like she can't just shout out in front of everyone to kartik and tell him Naira loves him, or have this discussion with naira in front of the whole family and then everyone agrees with Ak and tells Naira to go stop kartik, then only naira does that.

One of the most beautiful things about young love is taking a chance with each other knowing the whole world is/might be against you and fighting for your love through everything. If whole family already agrees, that essence and feel of how strong the love is goes away. And I really wanna see that in Kaira more than anything. They both are emotionaly weak, and have rugged pasts, it would've been amazing to see how they stand as each others' strengths, but no... PLS OPEN YOUR EYES CVS!
Edited by Kaira_Shivin - 7 years ago
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful epi..
Even a moron would know that the girl is in love...yeh kartik he is being such a dakkan..
She was looking like a princess.. decent dress unlike p..
With the tiara and ofcourse  the crown wala ring...

Best part was. Mere kartik nd diya hai yeh ring.. mai nahi doongi
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This time i want rose and yash to specially support naira as she convinced dadi for their marriage so now its their time to do so. I want rose to help naira instead of telling gayu that how u can win kartiks heart
Kaira_Shivin thumbnail
Originally posted by: my-true-love

Such a beautiful epi..

Even a moron would know that the girl is in love...yeh kartik he is being such a dakkan..
She was looking like a princess.. decent dress unlike p..
With the tiara and ofcourse  the crown wala ring...

Best part was. Mere kartik nd diya hai yeh ring.. mai nahi doongi

Naira went through a roller coaster of emotions today. Shivangi did such a wonderful job at pulling of each and every emotion and the transitions from on to the other.👏 
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Why kartik is behaving so dumb. Writers ne kasam kha rakhi hai kya har relation har character ko kharab karne ki and naitik aur naira ka koi pyaara sa scene dekha do. Naitik loves naira more than anything lekin esa lag hi nae raha.
Kaira_Shivin thumbnail
Wont blame the writers, i think the whole production house is hell bent on reaching target episode numbers, hence stretching everything. The problem is they make hundreds of bloopers and forget characters pasts and essence while doing it, leading to character assasination
Why else would Kartik act so dumb? Naira could've shown him the ring and the "K" on her hand. But no..
Edited by Kaira_Shivin - 7 years ago
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaira_Shivin

Wont blame the writers, i think the whole production house is hell bent on reaching target episode numbers, hence stretching everything. The problem is they make hundreds of bloopers and forget characters pasts and essence while doing it, leading to character assasination

Why else would Kartik act so dumb? Naira could've shown him the ring and the "K" on her hand. But no..

And forcing gayu on us in every episode. Why the hell is she given so much ss. She can not even act properly 😕