tv_addict_uk thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

amit and rakhi r a total mismatch and i love to watch rakhi's lil attempts of getting friendly to him...and his total disinterest in her.i feel amit and rakhi are more interesting to watch than aryan an anu....so i hope they show more of amit-rakhi interactions.

would love to see amit and rakhi as the final two !!!

your comments pl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gorgeous_Rosa thumbnail
i luv to see rakhi --amit controversies...
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
same here.....tho itz a mis match....styl itz far more interesting den aryan and puna...

but i wudnt want to see sumthing everyday on them either...then it wud start getting boring how aryan and puna are....but once in a while...it looks nice...loll

actually....if they show sumthing on amit and rakhi everyday...it wont be bad either...cuz im sure with these 2...there wud always be sumthing different...not the same stuff like aryan and puna 😕

it wud be fun to see rakhi and amit in top2 😆
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed their scenes...In masala special if u see AMit was soo nice to Rakhi...He said he ate 11 rotis today...rakhi muje ghee dalkke khilati hai....Rakhi said mein kya karon....nahin khilya tho bhi proble khilaya tho bhi problem..I love to to do this....I will still do it for them eventhogh they say bad abt me behind me...After AMit Deepak was laughing & Amit said seh is 1 yr younger than me & he showed one ishara with his hands like there is something like love happened... 😆 😆 😆

rakhi saw it & coem to gusy room again & asked abt thsi ishara & they were laughing...

anyways happy that rakhi admitted her true love abhishek nw & gave a climax to this AMit crush thing...Hope they will seen as good friends nw 😃
sarah.oamng thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

I enjoyed their scenes...In masala special if u see AMit was soo nice to Rakhi...He said he ate 11 rotis today...rakhi muje ghee dalkke khilati hai....Rakhi said mein kya karon....nahin khilya tho bhi proble khilaya tho bhi problem..I love to to do this....I will still do it for them eventhogh they say bad abt me behind me...After AMit Deepak was laughing & Amit said seh is 1 yr younger than me & he showed one ishara with his hands like there is something like love happened... 😆 😆 😆

rakhi saw it & coem to gusy room again & asked abt thsi ishara & they were laughing...

anyways happy that rakhi admitted her true love abhishek nw & gave a climax to this AMit crush thing...Hope they will seen as good friends nw 😃

u know somethin i feel that rakhee just wanted abhisheks photo.. bcoz amit was dancing around with his fiancees photo.. probably just to show him see i have some1 who loves me... i dont need u.. is this a possibility??😉

if thats the case then she still has a crush on amit..😉