NUMMnesia Sufferers #8 *Strictly Invites Only* - Page 74

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

Thats very true..woh sab helping wali cheezein and unconditional friends/ veeres/ yaar - is totally bull๐Ÿ˜† frankly I never liked studying with friends either..I thought it was more distracting than helpful

and that true friend wala cheez is non-existent..hum sab hi matlabi hotey hai..atleast I was no saint

+++++++++++++++++++++
but you may find good teachers/ mentors who are ready to guide you..I always got that support.  

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
mere bhi haal kucch aise hi hai..patijee is wonderful..but apart from him..handling some people is becoming a herculean task๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† mood swings ne toh dimaag kharab karke rakha hai๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ im trying to be chirpy and happy and lively aur kucch logo ko bass muhh chaddhake baithe rehna hai๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜•
Haa helpful friends are bull version of Kopi Luwak,I know!๐Ÿ˜† I so agree,maine bhi zindagi mein kabhi group study nahi ki hai, am not comfortable with this. but you know to deal with practical studies students do need help to fathom the intricate process of practicals which is not needed in theoretical one that much. Even teachers tell us that lateral learning is very important to survive here par waha bhi sabke groups hai aur main kisi bhi group mein nahi hoon๐Ÿ˜† in this case like u mentioned mentors are blessings and all my life I have been blessed with them as well. but tbh this subject is very new here in our city not in country though! just look at the rate at which Bangladeshi architects are winning pritzkers! so if I wanna do well I need to be of that quality but its hard for me to find such a mentor, and the mentors can be only working architects but alas here opportunities for ppl like me are low  iin this world who dont know to lead a modern life pata nahi mera miracle kab hoga! I still visit my life long mentors,they are love! 

Haaaye woh din bhi aaya jab Hirwa ko bhi yeh complaints hai...such a blessed gurl you are! *puts a kala teeka on* Yehi toh life haina! ab sab agar khush rehne lag gaye toh life mein mirch masala kaha se milega?๐Ÿ˜‰ aapne kya samjha hai ke dramein bas serials mein hi hote hai?๐Ÿ˜†

btw ishq tamasha is such a bad show๐Ÿคฃ and thyas never picks up any speed to look forward to next epi.
Edited by ...Jes... - 5 years ago
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Haa helpful friends are bull version of Kopi Luwak,I know!๐Ÿ˜† I so agree,maine bhi zindagi mein kabhi group study nahi ki hai, am not comfortable with this. but you know to deal with practical studies students do need help to fathom the intricate process of practicals which is not needed in theoretical one that much. Even teachers tell us that lateral learning is very important to survive here par waha bhi sabke groups hai aur main kisi bhi group mein nahi hoon๐Ÿ˜† in this case like u mentioned mentors are blessings and all my life I have been blessed with them as well. but tbh this subject is very new here in our city not in country though! just look at the rate at which Bangladeshi architects are winning pritzkers! so if I wanna do well I need to be of that quality but its hard for me to find such a mentor, and the mentors can be only working architects but alas here opportunities for ppl like me are low  iin this world who dont know to lead a modern life pata nahi mera miracle kab hoga! I still visit my life long mentors,they are love! 

Haaaye woh din bhi aaya jab Hirwa ko bhi yeh complaints hai...such a blessed gurl you are! *puts a kala teeka on* Yehi toh life haina! ab sab agar khush rehne lag gaye toh life mein mirch masala kaha se milega?๐Ÿ˜‰ aapne kya samjha hai ke dramein bas serials mein hi hote hai?๐Ÿ˜†

btw ishq tamasha is such a bad show๐Ÿคฃ and thyas never picks up any speed to look forward to next epi.

At the end of the day, everybody is competing with each other frankly.  So you know..๐Ÿ˜† nobody will tell you their trade secrets and you shouldnt share them either..

one person's profit is another's loss at the end of the day.  So my advice is, probably see if you can for some residential courses, to another city/ country..you will learn more or intern under some valuable experienced folks

+++++++++++
jab dramey hotey hai..toh itna gussa aata hai ki kya bataao..๐Ÿ˜† it feels like, omg this problem can never get solved.  Then in a day or two it all subsides..๐Ÿ˜†

but yes, kabhi khushi kabhi ghum always๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

IT - never went back to it after epi 7..just dint feel like watching it..!

THAYs, never watched after epi 2.๐Ÿ˜†

13 reasons why is such a dark series Jesswa..you will like it
Yay Hirwa, thanks love! you know at times I just vent and then I tend to settle down with what I.have lol.. and I agree such courses are needed, specially for me. and will.definitely work on that. thanks again! <3

13 reasons why! once I had this series but then deleted it. I guess that time storyline didn't tickle me enough. but as u say I will try watching it.

just watched Raazi! what a movie mahn! Alia Vicky chemistry is like just out of this world. Gosh he is just so manly in even every manner of his. the portrayal of maybe a very common ordinary couple is so precious!! 
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Yay Hirwa, thanks love! you know at times I just vent and then I tend to settle down with what I.have lol.. and I agree such courses are needed, specially for me. and will.definitely work on that. thanks again! <3

13 reasons why! once I had this series but then deleted it. I guess that time storyline didn't tickle me enough. but as u say I will try watching it.

just watched Raazi! what a movie mahn! Alia Vicky chemistry is like just out of this world. Gosh he is just so manly in even every manner of his. the portrayal of maybe a very common ordinary couple is so precious!! 
you are always welcome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ

I was quite drained out after watching the series.  It kind off totally got me.  I could relate to it, from my college days experience.  Also a childhood friend of mine, who I lost contact with after 7th grade, and saw her again when we both were like 18 or something, when I shifted my residence to her building

she had changed a lot by then..suddenly she had become this party going and skimpy clothed girl..I couldnt understand how someone could change so much..

After a few months..she committed suicide..by hanging herself to the fan...I was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWnzMwT6SKo[/YOUTUBE]
I like the chemistry between these two..and Jhanvi is really growing on me๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ initially I was a little prickly about her..but she can ACT i feel

Ishaan isnt a looker, but seems very confident..

and this song Ajay-Atul were at their finest when they composed for Sairat..and this one is equally gorgeous and melodiousโค๏ธ
^Seriously ? very sad to hear that.may her soul rest in peace.. the effects of rapid urbanization and technological impact. like when you realise there are cage homes in the developed parts of the world, you understand where is the basic problem. 

you know the problem is when we try to adapt western culture,we end up taking up all the bad aspects and religiously follow them without understanding that those cultures also have major lackings. 

is it Sairat remake? I have no knowledge about that movie.