Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
oh spolier😛-

I saw one clip from movie - that Junaid's character's story is about his mother wants to get him married to Saba coz she doesnt want her son to marry a non muslim girl. but the girl,his non muslim gf, is already pregnant with his child so he will lie to his mom .. other hand daadi has taken time of two/few years and wants to get Saba married after that time ..by this time Saman wil be dead I guess. and after two years Saba is about to get married while knowing Junaid is married and has a son. Somehow irtiza gets to know it just before her marriage and breaks her marriage .. and then gets married to her himself when the question is raised who will marry her now. dramatic but me likes it😳

now new track is introduced she wil move to Saman and Irtiza as Saman is prego. She only will call Saba to thries. there another guy will fall for her.. but I guess it wont stay longer and she will be back at pakistan
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

did u see this - 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RB89BOxaYY[/YOUTUBE]

CUTE CUTE!😆

its is utterly butterly deliciously cute😳😆
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Btw, are u watching POW - Bandi yudh ke?

i am loving that show!  if u do, temme what you think of Saleem-Nazneen-Imaan angle?  its complicated and u will like it - bhabhi-devar forbidden love, which develops over 17 years, when husband goes missing..and husband returns back from war, just when devar bhabhi are about to get married

Nazneen has two kids with her husband..and the daughter hates her father, for returning back, because she wants her chachu to marry her mother..

Nope Hirwa😲..in fact I never saw promos or epis,I just checked Hotstar , already 12 epis or so? it replaced which show on SP?😕

Hmm Sandhya is playing which role there? I saw her on poster.. others seem new to me.

Yo,will defo try that😉
...Jes... thumbnail
Now please Hirwa dont hit me,but I really loved this remake  armaan's voice

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvPzjSWMSM[/YOUTUBE]

also I like the unwind mix version by Ash -
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMKDUUQxG9Y[/YOUTUBE]
...Jes... thumbnail
If u have watched recent epi of BR, Irtiza confronts Saba asking if she is trying to act mature or avoiding him.. itne se hi dil jal geya Irtiza ka aur Saba ka kya hua hoga?

btw irtiza is so into Saba mahn, whenever a SaZa scene happens there is so much spark ..and Saman-Irtiza scenes are too flat :/
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Yo Hirwa u said it 😉

From day one there was something in Saba, like I told u I find her similar to Wali. something intense .. from day one she owned me. And I can totally understand why it was so difficult for Mahira to plsy Saba like many people were discussing ..

and yup the break down was intense, destructive I agree. true her daadi played a big role there. and surprisingly she turned out mature ..and it is also not that surprising too Hirwa😆 like if I start talking ke its common for girls like Saba(u get the hint right😉)..at some point we see the real world and reality has different measures for different individuals ..like my reality is not same as of a day labourer but I too experience it in daily life..all I'm trying to say is she was immature before though her love was genuine and it still is.. but all she learnt how to deal with realities, the way she has been pampered, her share of reality is how that person is snatched away from her .. I can see many people not liking her because they dont understand her reality,she is suffering at her place .. just because some people have not the same reality to face in life doesnt make her less suffering 🥱

Yep different stories has different souls .. and this one has an intense soul .. also I can see the drama is quite hit at YT, it is having huge views, I believe it is a TRP cracker show as well⭐️

thats true, I see the similarities between the two now😳

actually yes, she also composed herself and matured so well..hiding her feelings her pain..just like Wali did, they are two very secretive people..

I dint get the complain against Saba from people?😕 why they cant empathise? here is a girl who literally shared all of her life with a man, idolizing and fantasizing him..it all came to an end so suddenly for her..suddenly she had to part ways with him, for no fault of her own..

yup YT views are huge..m glad..Ive no idea though how its doing on trps😆 maybe Abby can help us😉🤣
MaxMayfield thumbnail

oh spolier😛-

I saw one clip from movie - that Junaid's character's story is about his mother wants to get him married to Saba coz she doesnt want her son to marry a non muslim girl. but the girl,his non muslim gf, is already pregnant with his child so he will lie to his mom .. other hand daadi has taken time of two/few years and wants to get Saba married after that time ..by this time Saman wil be dead I guess. and after two years Saba is about to get married while knowing Junaid is married and has a son. Somehow irtiza gets to know it just before her marriage and breaks her marriage .. and then gets married to her himself when the question is raised who will marry her now. dramatic but me likes it😳

now new track is introduced she wil move to Saman and Irtiza as Saman is prego. She only will call Saba to thries. there another guy will fall for her.. but I guess it wont stay longer and she will be back at pakistan

ohh😲 apparently in the original, she did get married to Junaid and then got divorced..they seemed to have changed that..or will they retain it in the drama? anyho, I like it too⭐️

Saman is just blehhh..Armeena on top of it, is sucha bad actress..she just doesnt have any expressions😲

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Nope Hirwa😲..in fact I never saw promos or epis,I just checked Hotstar , already 12 epis or so? it replaced which show on SP?😕

Hmm Sandhya is playing which role there? I saw her on poster.. others seem new to me.

Yo,will defo try that😉

12 epis😕😲 ok I thought it just began last week..any case, I think it dint replace any show, it just filled up the 10.30 pm slot after IB, since previosuly Jaana na dil se door repeat came at that time..

Sandhya plays Nazneen😳 she is a fabulousss actress! Mahn I loved her since Koshish days..

Purab and Amrita are the second pair of the show, I like their story too, but its yet to grow on me as much as I like the conflict between Imaan Nazneen..

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Now please Hirwa dont hit me,but I really loved this remake  armaan's voice

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvPzjSWMSM[/YOUTUBE]

also I like the unwind mix version by Ash -
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMKDUUQxG9Y[/YOUTUBE]

I like it too..infact I liked the Pyaar Maanga hai tumhi se remake as well..though the video was so atrocious that my eyes bled watching it

both the remakes are from Armaan⭐️
MaxMayfield thumbnail

If u have watched recent epi of BR, Irtiza confronts Saba asking if she is trying to act mature or avoiding him.. itne se hi dil jal geya Irtiza ka aur Saba ka kya hua hoga?

btw irtiza is so into Saba mahn, whenever a SaZa scene happens there is so much spark ..and Saman-Irtiza scenes are too flat :/

Does Irtiza know that Saba loves/ loved him?

I wish though Irtiza had more meat, he is a very flat line character..for a complex Saba..maybe he will grow on me as it goes