Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wowww!🥳 many congratulations to the scholar jesswa😎 one day ur gonna be a renowned architect, considering your intense aesthetic sense🤗
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

wowww!🥳 many congratulations to the scholar jesswa😎 one day ur gonna be a renowned architect, considering your intense aesthetic sense🤗

😳 Thank You!🤗
...Jes... thumbnail
Did u watch the recent epi of Bin Roye Hirwa? Mahira killed it! Saba my love❤️

And lol I got to know the story finally! I decoded the mystery of Junaid's character and Mahira's wedding mystery and how SaZa will get married!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Jes...

Did u watch the recent epi of Bin Roye Hirwa? Mahira killed it! Saba my love❤️

And lol I got to know the story finally! I decoded the mystery of Junaid's character and Mahira's wedding mystery and how SaZa will get married!

i still dont know lol!

OMG just saw Saba's breakdown scene😭 that was just so heartwrenching Jesswa..and yes she totally nailed it..!

it was so powerful, it hit me so bad...we all have a demon inside us, dont we...beyond all the values and everything thats taught to us, love/ hate is such a powerful emotion..

when she gave out that baddua..it came with such force mahn! 
...Jes... thumbnail

i still dont know lol!

OMG just saw Saba's breakdown scene😭 that was just so heartwrenching Jesswa..and yes she totally nailed it..!

it was so powerful, it hit me so bad...we all have a demon inside us, dont we...beyond all the values and everything thats taught to us, love/ hate is such a powerful emotion..

when she gave out that baddua..it came with such force mahn! 

u want spoiler Hirwa or not?😆

IKR!! how she was creaming 'Allah miya..aap kar sakte tthe'😭 ..it was just a weak moment when we say such stuff, we all do. but next morn she was all fine, trying to loo happy ..and my love for her grows like anything ⭐️😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
want re😛
why that scene impacted me so much is because when I read on paper how Saba had given baddua, to Saman and later hates herself and hates her love for Irtiza, after Saman's death, I was not sure how impactful it would be.

What I mean is, we all are human beings at the end of the day...we feel jealousy and hatred at various stages..but the intensity may vary.

In case of Saba too I thought, ok she may have felt pang of jealousy and hurt when the marriage happened..its only human..so why she subjected herself to so much suffering later on?

but after watching the scene, I now realize why Saba was so guilty..she lost control so badly that time and the intensity of her emotions was so high..almost destructive..if there wasnt her daadi there that time..I wonder what she would have done to her ownself too?

now it makes sense why she goes through a full circle till she comes to coming to terms with her guilt and accepting Irtiza..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
did u see this - 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RB89BOxaYY[/YOUTUBE]

CUTE CUTE!😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Btw, are u watching POW - Bandi yudh ke?
i am loving that show!  if u do, temme what you think of Saleem-Nazneen-Imaan angle?  its complicated and u will like it - bhabhi-devar forbidden love, which develops over 17 years, when husband goes missing..and husband returns back from war, just when devar bhabhi are about to get married

Nazneen has two kids with her husband..and the daughter hates her father, for returning back, because she wants her chachu to marry her mother..

...Jes... thumbnail

want re😛

why that scene impacted me so much is because when I read on paper how Saba had given baddua, to Saman and later hates herself and hates her love for Irtiza, after Saman's death, I was not sure how impactful it would be.

What I mean is, we all are human beings at the end of the day...we feel jealousy and hatred at various stages..but the intensity may vary.

In case of Saba too I thought, ok she may have felt pang of jealousy and hurt when the marriage happened..its only human..so why she subjected herself to so much suffering later on?

but after watching the scene, I now realize why Saba was so guilty..she lost control so badly that time and the intensity of her emotions was so high..almost destructive..if there wasnt her daadi there that time..I wonder what she would have done to her ownself too?

now it makes sense why she goes through a full circle till she comes to coming to terms with her guilt and accepting Irtiza..

Yo Hirwa u said it 😉

From day one there was something in Saba, like I told u I find her similar to Wali. something intense .. from day one she owned me. And I can totally understand why it was so difficult for Mahira to plsy Saba like many people were discussing ..

and yup the break down was intense, destructive I agree. true her daadi played a big role there. and surprisingly she turned out mature ..and it is also not that surprising too Hirwa😆 like if I start talking ke its common for girls like Saba(u get the hint right😉)..at some point we see the real world and reality has different measures for different individuals ..like my reality is not same as of a day labourer but I too experience it in daily life..all I'm trying to say is she was immature before though her love was genuine and it still is.. but all she learnt how to deal with realities, the way she has been pampered, her share of reality is how that person is snatched away from her .. I can see many people not liking her because they dont understand her reality,she is suffering at her place .. just because some people have not the same reality to face in life doesnt make her less suffering 🥱

Yep different stories has different souls .. and this one has an intense soul .. also I can see the drama is quite hit at YT, it is having huge views, I believe it is a TRP cracker show as well⭐️