Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yep a leopard can't' change his spots , look at dadaji still trying to interfere in the kids life again, πŸ˜•. Hasn't he learn his lesson.  It all with a small suggestion then escalate to full demands and conflit... They better nip this in the bud before it get out of hand and shake the good balance of the scindia life
It was intersting to see how Suraj viewpoint evolve gradually, without the usual drama. Aarti by being respectful yet firm in her belief was able to make him understand that women can be more than just stay at home doing chores all day (nothing wrong with that, some loved it) but at least if she can have a choice all the better and consequently lessen frustration.
So Yash still have his one track mind, 😳romancing his wife, πŸ˜†good for him and to think how he did not considered her in the beginning. Anyway I can help but be worried like Aarti.
More soon please. And oh yeah what Tessa says about laziness ...πŸ˜‰
Edited by sass8 - 7 years ago
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice part
loved it
thanks for the pm
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!
Amazayn!!!
Super Duper Brilliant!!!
Update sis I it love.
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Yay! I finally managed to read the remaining three chapters 

Sharlene, even in the serial I always felt that the reason for Bua's bitter nature was not getting respect and love and care from the family. I always felt that she had soft corner for Yash and his daughters. Aarti came a as threat to her. Threat of taking Yash and his daughters from her. Also Aarti got to marry a second time and got love and respect from her second husband. Which in this story Bua never got from her first husband as he loved Aarti's mother so much.

When I read the first chapter, I got this feeling that Bua was not a bad person but circumstances made her bitter. (I hope I'm right and Bua is not faking it now).

Agree with others that Dada Ji can't be trusted . 

I'm waiting to see how Aakash and Aman will react when they meet their estranged sister. If Dada Ji's intentions are not good then I want AarYa to teach him a lesson with the help of Aarti's brothers.

Gayatri won't change. Even after all these years she is still hung up on her old beliefs πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

SP is simply Amazing in this story πŸ‘

Looking forward to see what you have planned for us πŸ˜³

Sorry for being late in reading and replying but I would definitely try to follow this story as I love to read your versions of PV β­οΈ

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bongalisoo

Plz update soon what to know what happens next

Thanks buddy will try to update soon πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sass8

Does this mean a new chapter soon, πŸ˜›

Hi saas i did two chapters after nowam going to try an write another one soon πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Image result for thank you
For your patience 
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Sharlene I know you are disappointed but please do not leave this story midway. 

This is the only story of yours that I was able to catch and read all chapters (well it has only few chapters so far). Plus I enjoyed reading all the backstory of Bua and Aarti and you have done full justice to their characters and their characterization πŸ‘

Please try to finish this πŸ˜³
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Sharlene I know you are disappointed but please do not leave this story midway. 

This is the only story of yours that I was able to catch and read all chapters (well it has only few chapters so far). Plus I enjoyed reading all the backstory of Bua and Aarti and you have done full justice to their characters and their characterization πŸ‘

Please try to finish this πŸ˜³

Totally agree and will read alwaysπŸ˜›
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow that was sick and i loved it