Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bongalisoo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow maya has changed so much all she needs is a little loving and a chance at happiness ,she needs a man now the only person that needs changing is g3 like seriously , aarti is really a gem of a person talking the news so calmly hope she gets the family she always wanted
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb update
how disgusting these peoples r 😡
all they think abt so called traditional now abt human 😡
bcoz of them aarti's parents had to live in shadow 😡
after her parents died they didn't take aarti at their home 😡
bcoz of them aarti had to stayed away from her brothers & grew up in orphanage 😡
I don't like it at all that how easily aarti forgive them all
poor kids were so worried that they will be separate
maya buaji somewhere r abt aarti's so called dadaji
uff gayetri got another chance to not accept aarti & ansh
but entire sindhia families stood for aarti 🤗
hope aarya wont make any mistake by forgiving those peoples 🤔
continue plz
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all here is a very short update i am still suffering the effects of lazyness ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Chapter D

Later in the day Aarti's dadaji arrived accompanied by his daughter who explained to Maya about his routine likes and dislikes. Maya with SP's permission had arranged a comfortable room for him on the ground floor not too far from hers. SP was happy to have the old man there because he will be able to discuss about olden days and he believed that the grand children would greatly benefit for this man's past experiences

When the kids arrived home they greeted their elders, they were still apprehensive about the elder dadaji's motives but Maya encouraged them to come and speak with him they all had tea and snacks together, while Dadaji could not take his eyes from Ansh although he was very happy to also have both Aayu and Aayan, Ansh reminded him of his dear son

Aarya arrived home and spent some time with him then they all had dinner together getting acquainted as the days passed into weeks the kids became more comfortable around their guest and enjoyed his tales of life when he was a boy growing up in the village and young man in college.

Aarti also learned some things about her mother and her side of the family, also about her two elder brothers.

One night during dinner "Suraj beta you have a wonderful family, in this day and age you all still live peacefully together with so much love, respect and support"

"Yes uncle ji my sons and bahus are exceptional there are no fighting for property here all the children consider all the brothers as their papas and their aunts as their mamas I am truly a blessed man."

"Suraj I hope you don't mind but I want to bring up something you know how it was always both your bauj's and mine dream to unite both families we tried with Vickram and Maya but sadly that was not meant to be. Sonia eldest granddaughter she is a couple of years younger to Vedant and she to has a dream of becoming a lawyer I believe she will be a good match for Vedant and both can work with Pankaj. I am not forcing down the idea down your throat just suggesting that they can meet and decide for themselves."

Maya was shocked "Bauji what are you saying you will alow your great grand daughter to work is that not against everything you believed in that women should stay and just be housewives and rear children"

"Maya even your bauji had the same belief and Suraj what about you did you also brought down the same tradition?"

"Uncle ji I believed that a woman place is at home looking after her family but after meeting Aarti bahu I slowly changed. Vidhi bahu and Yash's first wife never had a problem following my orders to be housewives but Aarti was accustomed to working with her first set of in laws she helped them manage their what started as a small supplies business now has grown into a large scale importers and exporters of different goods. Aarti was convinced that she could handle being a house wife and a business woman but as per our family's tradition women must cook clean and tend to the children also serve the elders. Convincing me that she could work from home using her laptop was very difficult, Yash in the early days was in his own world so she had no support from him. Then about three months after their marriage he had no choice but to accept her help with an important event that marked the turning point in their relationship and opened my eyes to her talent, dedication and yes my understanding that she could handle both work and the home after all there are both Vidhi and Paridhi bahu to handle the home front and our eight servants to do the house work. The real problem was with Paridhi bahu she is so headstrong and independent wanting to wear small tight modern clothes and demanding to work both in radio and TV. I saw my son Prateek as a weak hen pecked husband not as a Sindhia man he refused to or could not make her understand our traditions. It was Aarti bahu who finally made her understand our traditions and got me to compromise and allow Paridhi to work part time as a RJ. Even Vedicka now works after she completed college much to the angst of her G3 dadiji who thinks she won't get a good match because she is not the traditional wife/bahu."

"Suraj vedicka can marry my daughter Dolly eldest grandson they are the same age and are both working in their respective family's business Abhi is an accountant and Vedicka is into marketing I can see this being a win win situation for all because I fully intend in fact I have already made the arrangements for all my wealth to be transferred for Aarti, Yash and their five kids."

All present at the dining table were stunned Aarti was the first to react "Dadaji you don't have to give us anything getting to know you is enough. If you have marriage proposals for the kids Pankaj and Vidhi bhabhi will give them some consideration but my kids and I well we will feel strange to accept your wealth because your daughters and their families has been handling all of your business for all these years. We are still strangers to you"

"No Aarti you are not strangers but a part of me my flesh and blood my Vickram's daughter and grandsons. Pankaj beta please consider my request the children can meet and get to know each other and if they choose they can marry although I hope my dream will come true at least in their generation both our families will be united through marriage and business."

Latter in Aarya's room Yash back hugged Aarti "My love don't think so much if it makes dadaji happy giving you and the kids his wealth then allow him we will not interfere in the running of the business and leave it as is in the hands of your aunts and uncles."

"Yashu how can I accept this it is wrong when they did not accept my mother and my elder brothers have outright refused. My aunts and uncles will believe that I am a goal digger I don't want to have their hate and scorn fall on my children"

"Baby how about we not speak about that now and let me give you a nice massage'

"Only a massage Yashu I know how your mind works any chance to romance"

"But of course my lovely wife it has been a very long day and we both need to relax" and he bun placing kisses along her long neck and shoulders gently turning her around slowly removing her jewelry and clothing.

Then it was Aarti's turn to return the favor and enjoy the site that is her handsome sexy husband who is still a fitness freak in his forties

After a lengthy period of physical pleasure both wrapped lovingly in each other's arms Aarti once again voiced her fears about accepting her dadaji's wealth

"Aarti let us not speak about that now come on concentrate on how hot your husband is and how much he wants to pleasure you. This is not good for my ego I am here naked in bed with my wife and she wants to speak about family and business" and he give her and angry look

"Sorry my love forgive me you know sometimes I behave foolish"

"I will forgive you if you give me what I want"

"And what is that my love as if I don't know" and she moved herself on top of him reaching for his aroused manhood.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting update 
Aarya romance part was so passionate 
Continue plz 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lassekool

An interesting story it is proving to be. Looking forward to more insight on why Maya never revealed anything about Aarti before today. 

Thanks buddy hate arising from jealousy is the reason ðŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

awesome update
oh hell those peoples who came for vedant to marry their daughter were seriously disgusting 😡
how dare they talk abt aarti & ansh dirty words 😡
thank sindhia didn't agree for proposal 🥳
OMG finally aarti found her families & the most shocking part is maya buaji is her stepmother 😲
that's why she hated aarti & ansh in the beginning
poor aarti was hell shocked with revelation & yash & kids were worried abt aarti 😭
poor aayu & Aryan was worried if they lost their parents then they will be at orphanage 😭
thank got ansh prateek & paridhi was there to console them 🤗
continue plz

thanks Manita disgusting goal diggers comes in many forms 
Maya is her step mom 
The Scindhia brothers and their respective wives have developed  a special bond throughout the years.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

dal mein kuch kala hain maya... hmm awesome update

thanks pearl 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksen

amazing part

interesting story
waiting for the next part
thanks for the pm

thank you so much buddy 
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes my lazy Didi who did not even PM her readers about the update! 😡

I still don't trust Aarti's dada ji. Also Aarti has a point that giving the inheritance to her children will inspire hate and resentment in the ones working hard for that wealth. It seems this old man still has not learned from his mistakes. Interfering in his children's lives and playing favorites turned out a disaster before but he's doing the same thing again! He should stop picking favorites and just love his family equally. His grandson's refused his wealth because being older they witnessed their mother's mistreatment, so now in his head Ansh being his son's direct descendent is the next best thing. I hope Aarti won't let her gut down seeing as Yash already has...

Good going Didi! Now stop being lazy and update your stories! 😡