Brahmarakshas Written Update 16/10/16

rustedsparks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx buddy for dis detailed WU... Haven't watched the epi but WUTT WUTT WUTT!!! Rishu in nighty.. Hehehe... Lets seee...
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update...give the link in update archive dear..so tht everyone wilhav easy access! Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail
Analysis
since wu is here v vl have discussion here itself.. 
wat made appu ma br during party..wat invoked her..?? seems like tht change was out of her control..in previous episode she did tell tht she can change at her will..bt today i felt it was out of control..! i thnk dhol ki aawaaz.. just like original br has some weaknesses..she too vl hav i thnk!!

how many of u feel the scene on the dining table fishy??? i felt only rishna was genuine there... mohini looked way to suspicious.. ved and mitali was already annoyed wid dadi.. mohini was a kind of afraid hearing the word honey moon.. i dnt get it.. yug as we knw already is helping appu.. nainas thngs are to be revealed.. 

and regarding rishb.. wt happened to him after drinking?? following raina.. he was strange in tht scene(is it cause his feelings for raina lost the control??)bt one thng was clear..both of them want to stay in ths marriage itself!!!!.. 

appu eating goats...!! tht scene..oh my goodness..real evil!!! it was a bit scary too...she has tht evil in her face..original br was much better comparing the evil factor!!she is noy br..she is real devil!!!!

the scene inside the car!!! wat was tht..yug...wat an idiot...everybody is simply shouting at mitali and ved... ??? dadi is already tauting them way too much.. 

over all ths episode had an evil factor,,and totally fishy,,,,
relieving scenes were only tht of our rishna wich were a blessing in between all those crazy evilness!

during the truth dare game...rishab was really describing abt raina only❤️ it was lovely,..he strtd liking her...
 he was too handsome wen he removed tht overcoat to giv it for raina!! ❤️ infact he looks gud widou tht coat!
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.
Good analysis Pi. See, I may be stuck on Parag. I am not liking Appu getting this much screen space. It's very fishy. I can't believe Yug!! I just want to slap him silly!!!
tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Regarding the episode I actually like kishwer as BR in the sense she looks more evil (minus the horns). Yes yug is supposed to make you hate him so I think he is doing his job well.

Rishabh I agree looked more handsome without the coat. Also I fell one thing I noticed that in that scene and the end with the goats they could have made Raina be more closer to Rishabh to show trust on each other may be a closer hug. Raina only closed her eyes in the goat scene.
kaku17 thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update TM...

great analysis pilar...appu ma is taking up lots of screen space. ..grr...n I also think that the sound of dhol scares lady br...maybe cuz it's somewhat connected to devi maa...
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice analysis pilar😊 during the kitchen scenes, I think Rishab was drunk n I think he was abt to confess his feelings to Raina, but Raina was not ready to listen anything as she already was feeling jealous ...that's why he lost his control for a moment...btw looking at Rishab's expressions in the kitchen, for once I thought that it's not original Rishab but Appu in the form of Rishab, such weird expressions he gave😕.A nd the precap is really horrible...😔 I really want this game of Appu to end asap...can't bear her now...btw kishwar really looked scary..😕
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Nice analysis pilar😊 during the kitchen scenes, I think Rishab was drunk n I think he was abt to confess his feelings to Raina, but Raina was not ready to listen anything as she already was feeling jealous ...that's why he lost his control for a moment...btw looking at Rishab's expressions in the kitchen, for once I thought that it's not original Rishab but Appu in the form of Rishab, such weird expressions he gave😕.A nd the precap is really horrible...😔 I really want this game of Appu to end asap...can't bear her now...btw kishwar really looked scary..😕

.btw looking at Rishab's expressions in the kitchen, for once I thought that it's not original Rishab but Appu in the form of Rishab, such weird expressions he gave😕.//////////

weird indeed.. we may assume tht its due to the drinks😆
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Thanks for the update.
Good analysis Pi. See, I may be stuck on Parag. I am not liking Appu getting this much screen space. It's very fishy. I can't believe Yug!! I just want to slap him silly!!!

even i am not liking appus evil games!! enough..fed up wid her drama.. bt eating tht goats!! oh my goodness...it was a remarkable scene..wid the bgm!!!! ofcourse i didint include the horns of her.. and the closure of tht scene showing her eyes!!! it had an impact! bgm is really haunting!!

parags br had somewhere a tint of goodness..coz basically he was agud man..bt circumsatnces made him br..his story is a bit emotional one..thtz y we are liking him..bt appu on thw hole is evil..so we must hate her..n thtz wat cvs doing i thnk..bt shes is getting more than enuf screenspace..thz true!!!