Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: adhyakumarijha

Did anybody watch sid s debut performance in jdj ?

He was awesome

Yeah!! I saw it.He is a brilliant dancer.⭐️
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adhyakumarijha

Did anybody watch sid s debut performance in jdj ?

He was awesome

No, I couldn't. 
Didn't have time.😭
I went on the JDJ forum and most of the people were saying that Sid had more gymnastics tricks in his performance than dancing.
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyforsarun

No, I couldn't. 
Didn't have time.😭
I went on the JDJ forum and most of the people were saying that Sid had more gymnastics tricks in his performance than dancing.

I usually avoid the reality show forums 
Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Actually I only saw a part of the episode and not the entire episode.Chandu's parents are the king and queen of some place.They were the guests of King Shishunaag of Magadh.Then the barber Nand seemed to have an evil eye on Rani Moora who is pregnant.

Later on Moora's husband finds out that  Shishunaag's wife Avantika is having an affair with Nand and all of Avantika's sons are Nand's children.Then he goes to tell Shishunaag and Nand goes after him.
In the precap Moora is running away from soldiers and she gives birth to Chandu in a forest.All of a sudden peacocks come from nowhere and shield her.Chandu is born among the peacocks.πŸ˜•

Yeh kaisa 1st episode hua?😲 Matlab kuch bhiii 
Hein??? Chandu's parents as King and Queen? Glad I didn't watch it.🀒
Melkor thumbnail
BTW had I been in charge of CAS,I would have made it in the seasonal format with a limited no of episodes in each season.Maybe 14-15 episodes of 1 hour.
The first season would have been about his childhood.The second one about his military career and marriage to Devi.The third one about his growing political ambitions and marriage to Kaurwaki.Fourth one where he becomes the king and marries Padmavati and Asandhi.Fifth one will have his Chand roop and Kalinga war.Sixth season will have his DharmAshok phase,marriage to Tishyarakshita and eventually his death.

I know this is a very weird thought and practically impossible.πŸ˜† But it just occurred.πŸ˜†

BTW had I been in charge of CAS,I would have made it in the seasonal format with a limited no of episodes in each season.Maybe 14-15 episodes of 1 hour.

The first season would have been about his childhood.The second one about his military career and marriage to Devi.The third one about his growing political ambitions and marriage to Kaurwaki.Fourth one where he becomes the king and marries Padmavati and Asandhi.Fifth one will have his Chand roop and Kalinga war.Sixth season will have his DharmAshok phase,marriage to Tishyarakshita and eventually his death.

I know this is a very weird thought and practically impossible.πŸ˜† But it just occurred.πŸ˜†

I like the idea. πŸ˜†
Melkor thumbnail

Yeh kaisa 1st episode hua?😲 Matlab kuch bhiii 
Hein??? Chandu's parents as King and Queen? Glad I didn't watch it.🀒

I am never gonna watch a single episode of that series again🀒 God knows Ekta Maiyya and her Leela. Maybe Chandu will call himself Maurya because he was born surrounded by peacocks 

I am never gonna watch a single episode of that series again🀒 God knows Ekta Maiyya and her Leela. Maybe Chandu will call himself Maurya because he was born surrounded by peacocks 

Oh my gosh that even worse! πŸ€’ ChandrIni (Chandu + Nandini. I made it up, I don't know if that's actually their ship name.) will probably be worshiped in that forum too. 
Melkor thumbnail

I like the idea. πŸ˜†

But it is asambhavπŸ˜† I heard that DABH season 2 is on its way.Seriously??I mean that show was running for six years and finally when it's over you get a  season 2?? And what is season 2 according to them?? The children of the leads will have their story.That is not Season 2.The next season is just a continuation of the same story.When will they understand that??
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
CGM'S parents belong to a place called Piplivan.CGM's father's name is Suryagupt Maurya.So the Maurya surname is already there