PAISA = HERO - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Totally agree with you.
24 is all about Jai, same way the original 24 was all about Jack Bauer.
The story doesnt revolve around Jai because he's the producer. Its because he is the main protagonist of the show. And I really admire him for adapting 24 for india. He has also bought the rights of the series "Prison Break" and "Modern Family".

And the way Anil Kapoor has maintained himself at 60, he can give some serious fitness goals to anyone.

But yes, couldnt agree more that this season had major loopholes in the plot.
Anil Kapoor did his job right, the writers didnt.

Originally posted by _goofyCat_

@TM, don't intend to offend your opinions but I don't think its that way.

24 was and will always be centered around Jai. Other characters will be part of his story. It was that way in season 1 as well, just that this season because of the weak plot and loopholes in the story it looked unconvincing.

And I don't mind watching Anil Kapoor in action.. Even at ~60, he is fit enough to carry action scenes quite well!!

24 was and will always be centered around Jai. Other characters will be part of his story. It was that way in season 1 as well, just that this season because of the weak plot and loopholes in the story it looked unconvincing.

And I don't mind watching Anil Kapoor in action.. Even at ~60, he is fit enough to carry action scenes quite well!!
+1
Jai is the central character so yes whole story will revolve around him n it will continue in further seasons too...jai's family heck even PM will not have that much importance 😆
it will be jai, jai n jai every where and other characters will be support system
Story does have loopholes but I felt makers attempted to do something extra ordinary but they failed miserably after a long run...but nevertheless they deserve appreciation for atleast attempting...hoping they will learn from their mistakes n season 3 will be better than this season

We will never be shown if Saigal was punished or let go and also if Jai was punished or not...if makers will they will give us insight else we will never know wat happened wid them or their punishments as new season will start a new story and it will be not the very next mission...it will be like after years so...no ways of knowing...open end where viewers are free to form opinions
Originally posted by rsharan

Totally agree with you.
24 is all about Jai, same way the original 24 was all about Jack Bauer.
The story doesnt revolve around Jai because he's the producer. Its because he is the main protagonist of the show. And I really admire him for adapting 24 for india. He has also bought the rights of the series "Prison Break" and "Modern Family".

And the way Anil Kapoor has maintained himself at 60, he can give some serious fitness goals to anyone.

But yes, couldnt agree more that this season had major loopholes in the plot.
Anil Kapoor did his job right, the writers didnt.

@bold, yes I too had come across that news and I am looking forward to that 😳
I agree with above 2 comments . Jai is hero & central character because jai like character was hero in original 24. And I don't have any problem with Anil kapoor playing hero  . He is the producer . He have brought  the rights. He is doing something good to Indian tv & breaking the stereotypes of sas bahu serial .  So credit goes to him . Plus as longer as he is acting well in Jai's character & doing actions well , I don't have problems with him playing Jai . And he is doing that really well . 
                                                   My problem with Jai's character is he is allowed to do everything . He will cross every law , go to any extent to protect the people whom he cares but kills another cold bloodily on the name of country . Plus he escapes every punishment but others are not allowed to do small mistakes . Plus he does everything without proper plans . These are the things which irritate me . 

Well Said!👏👏👏..I'd second you on that one, for sure!😳