Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
[QUOTE=LuvSSever]Yes watched last epi eagerly to see how all the knots so far unfolded,
But with large commercial breaks they tested patience πŸ˜†
And gave  a sloppy ending where many unanswered or shuld is say left with the viewers to decide..

Finally its Dr.bhomik...ok they give their reasons
But when looking forward to other things to see hw its handled..

Especially abt jai interrogation, whts left was a smack...

Two standards for jai and saigal, ok i am fine with it too..
Interms of law saigal act is punishable, but even jai is answerable in many terms,
Nothing showed, nothing in detail malick case was showed , wht left was shibhani mom shooting at jai, and to see whts with jai in 3rd season..uff...

I mean why shibhani's mom, already shibhani is not there, kabir had only one person whom he knows and to take care of..
If sid behind bars, then y indulge shibhani mom too..

If they thought tht shot by her mom, wuld mk us feel all things showed with shibhani justifiable, then Cvs are wrong..

[/QUOTE]

@bold : agree with u

iluvusakshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=sahil70]this whole season 2 has been a messy and at time clumsy one and end bit was well pretty lame .

[/QUOTE]

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

The end was disappointing. 

Had lost interest in the show from around the 12 hour, and was dragging along in a hope that a good end will justify everything, but the end was even more clumsy.

Dr. Bhowmick's logics of destroying the city were baseless. 

And overall, it was all very lame. 

Season 1 was much much better. 

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

was this ending or joke I really didnt get undertsand... first of all Jay suddenly become Hero from Zero in just 2 episode what a joke was it???? suddnely he got all sanses back making back up plans on time???? jab zaroorat thi tab kaha the app bhaishab????
now coming to real culprit if he was infected how come Jay & Dr. sunny mehta didn't got infected????? was they also had took Anti boitic like Devyani?????? too much yaar even after being infected still he was rooming here & there freely???? anyway but the reason given by him was so lame like i said agar sare bade Scintiest of our India will started to think like this toh India ko kuan bachayege we won't be able tobe safe in our own conutry what a joke was that?????
& what a end Maiick Jai shooting video uploaded & Mihir is deleting it from sites but how did the hell Mallick's mom knew this???? & from where she got gun was it of Mallick's???? aur kya zaroorat thi to bring her in this mess already Mallick is dead & Sid is going to have death punishment then she didn't thought of Kabir what will happen to him & more on that she didn't wated to see her daughter for last time then killing Jai???? she even know Mallick's worship for Jay still she shooted him it self I don't understand this...
the end shows even makers don't know where the story was heading too much of hypocasy for Sid & Jay case they say both r diffrent on which ecpect???? kam se kam na toh Sid ne kisi ki jaan li na kisi ko harm phuchaya aur toh aur Jay who break almost every law & protocal in this season what punishment they showed for him getting kill by old lady with bullet poof jecket is we r fools that's was makers think then sorry this was the foolisets story after 12 epi...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

was this ending or joke I really didnt get undertsand... first of all Jay suddenly become Hero from Zero in just 2 episode what a joke was it???? suddnely he got all sanses back making back up plans on time???? jab zaroorat thi tab kaha the app bhaishab????
now coming to real culprit if he was infected how come Jay & Dr. sunny mehta didn't got infected????? was they also had took Anti boitic like Devyani?????? too much yaar even after being infected still he was rooming here & there freely???? anyway but the reason given by him was so lame like i said agar sare bade Scintiest of our India will started to think like this toh India ko kuan bachayege we won't be able tobe safe in our own conutry what a joke was that?????
& what a end Maiick Jai shooting video uploaded & Mihir is deleting it from sites but how did the hell Mallick's mom knew this???? & from where she got gun was it of Mallick's???? aur kya zaroorat thi to bring her in this mess already Mallick is dead & Sid is going to have death punishment then she didn't thought of Kabir what will happen to him & more on that she didn't wated to see her daughter for last time then killing Jai???? she even know Mallick's worship for Jay still she shooted him it self I don't understand this...
the end shows even makers don't know where the story was heading too much of hypocasy for Sid & Jay case they say both r diffrent on which ecpect???? kam se kam na toh Sid ne kisi ki jaan li na kisi ko harm phuchaya aur toh aur Jay who break almost every law & protocal in this season what punishment they showed for him getting kill by old lady with bullet poof jecket is we r fools that's was makers think then sorry this was the foolisets story after 12 epi...

agree with you
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvSSever

S dear, they just showed the sound of gunshot, and wants us to decide on that or to mk us look for the next season..but the way they showed the end of season2 ,quite disappointing for me atleast..
In the sense that why they pulled shibhani's mom in all this...kabir was left with only his grand mom and she too now put in this... if cvs thought, a gunshot from her to jai wuld satisfy viewers thinking tht its correct only to get it frm her hands since jai found guilty in shibhani's death..
I wuld say this wasnt the answer viewer expected..

Ok, even if we take it, all that hitech access, social access shibhani's mom might not be able too..
And that she came to know shibhani death fully from roshan men, even tht way and frm atu she know jai current location too,
Still just now she came out of such a horrible kidnap, she hv kabir to taken care of, sid behind bars,
Will she be able to come out of all this trauma and planned immediately to shot jai..
Highly impossible..knowing tht she knows jai too and shibhani's worship towards jai

True Yaar..fine, they showed someone wanting to shoot Jai..that he being the protagonist will escape, is a different thing..but gun shot from whom? Malick's old & aged mother? She surely wouldn't know how to use one..unless we presume Malick taught her for self defence!πŸ˜•Point! On the one end, Shibani is no more..the other end, Saigal's case is with the ATU & they're predicting a "Hang to Death" punishment for him..under such circumstances, who's left for Kabir? Only his Granny..& now they show her coming out to shoot! And that too not even when Jai is in the ATU..she manages to find his exact location whilst he is on a mission & come there!

Well said..i agree..will an elderly woman, who is just out of a kidnap..just gotten to know that her daughter is no more or has been murdered, & that Kabir's father also may not be around for him, be ever able to balance herself - mentally & physically to be able to take pains to learn of Jai's whereabouts & handle a gun to shoot him down?😲This I didn't quite get..unless the writers have another logic in mind which they all plan to reveal in S3..
Edited by luv_sakshi - 7 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
And Jai's back up plans..all this time he was shown to have back up plans that never failed. Only & only for Malick..his best ATU partner ever, he didn't have a Back up plan..& even if he did, it back fired & failed badly. Now in the last 2 hours of catching Roshan, he has a fool proof back up plan that just refuses to fail & single handedly he's able to solve one puzzle after the other to reach the culprit!!πŸ€”
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

its hights of stupidity just during Mallick killing track he had no full proof plan else after that he got many matlab kya hai aisi breavy ka chalo maan lo yeh unka bad luck tha but showing such end they made all of us sad we demanded justic for Mallick & Kabir not such nonsense... in original Roshan was killed by Gyan's wife... here I was sure Mallick's mom will kill Roshan at ATU but instend of him sh shoot Jay which is highly unacceptable when she knows Jay so well...

peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

And Jai's back up plans..all this time he was shown to have back up plans that never failed. Only & only for Malick..his best ATU partner ever, he didn't have a Back up plan..& even if he did, it back fired & failed badly. Now in the last 2 hours of catching Roshan, he has a fool proof back up plan that just refuses to fail & single handedly he's able to solve one puzzle after the other to reach the culprit!!πŸ€”

hv not read entire thread πŸ˜† just opened the last page n quoting you πŸ˜†
i feel Mallik's part was left open with agenda πŸ˜†
see her death sequence is still confusing viewers...so may be makers kept an open end to it so that they can think of wat to do next...they can again cast Sakshi for this if they decides to show her alive and if they had other plans then they can dismiss it...win-win situation for makersπŸ˜‰ they are actually smartiesπŸ˜†
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

hv not read entire thread πŸ˜† just opened the last page n quoting you πŸ˜†
i feel Mallik's part was left open with agenda πŸ˜†
see her death sequence is still confusing viewers...so may be makers kept an open end to it so that they can think of wat to do next...they can again cast Sakshi for this if they decides to show her alive and if they had other plans then they can dismiss it...win-win situation for makersπŸ˜‰ they are actually smartiesπŸ˜†

Lol!!πŸ˜†I so can't stop laughing after your post Buddy..πŸ˜‰..Looks like you can well be hired on board the writers team next season!😳
Hmm..quite possible..the makers must have thought..Sakshi - Malick is getting a lot of fan following & popularity..under such circumstances, to kill or not to kill was the confusion..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..So like you said, they quite possibly could have thought..if her popularity can bring the show's popularity further up, we'll miraculously show her to be alive & part of the agenda or Jai's plan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..else we'll forget the character..πŸ€ͺ

You must read this thread..some food for thought here..πŸ˜‰