Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
oh no... that good for nothing chef Kunal took all the credit of dessert.
So shaurya is still unaware of her cooking talent and the fact that she was the one who brought five stars to his restaurant... long gone my hopes of KK saying sorry and thank you :(

precap was interesting Mahek is so close to tell her Karela King about getting the offer of India's super cook competition.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi.. I missed the episode... ah that chef! as expected... world is full of such ppl.. reality check.
Kya hua? i thought Rajiv knows Mehek is behind the 5 star rating. and doesnt he tell the same to Shaurya?
Manali. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode...specially love mahek and shaurya's fb conversations...so swtt..but the chef kunal was soo disgusting..
Edited by Manali. - 7 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail
Seriously yaar
That good for nothing kunal lied to Shaurya n our hero is so dumb ki he believed him
SONAL30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Serene.Rose-

hi.. I missed the episode... ah that chef! as expected... world is full of such ppl.. reality check.

Kya hua? i thought Rajiv knows Mehek is behind the 5 star rating. and doesnt he tell the same to Shaurya?

bold
He does that but later shaurya asked kunal n he denied so shaurya assumed that mehak too lied n she dint prepare that dish
He thought ki she bought that dish
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SONAL30

bold

He does that but later shaurya asked kunal n he denied so shaurya assumed that mehak too lied n she dint prepare that dish
He thought ki she bought that dish

aww thanks for clarifying... that's disappointing... :/

bt yea.. we all know shaurya gonna recognise her talent n will watch her with appreciation.. bas us din ka wait krna padega😳
Preet_KK thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONAL30

Seriously yaar

That good for nothing kunal lied to Shaurya n our hero is so dumb ki he believed him

cant blame him completely, it was all because of that salty daal... Shaurya have no idea about the magic in her fingers and that chef was even swearing on his mother.. he was so desperate so save his job... but yes Shaurya should not be clouded by his own dislikes towards her, on the other side Rajiv tasted her food again today in her house which was enough to prove his doubts about Mehak.
Preet_KK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manali.

Nice episode...specially love mahek and shaurya's fb conversations...so swtt..but the chef kunal was soo disgusting..

yup fb convo was so sweet and funny... Sarfiri ladki aur badatmiz ladka 😆
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Serene.Rose-

That's what I thought.