Zindagi Ki Mahek

MehRya FF: Fated to Love You *PART-5* Page 29 up! (20/12/16)

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
hi guys... I'm Priya. Most of my close friends cl me Pree.. so u can choose whichever..😳 my first topic.. first OS on MehRya.. I decided to venture a little into future and create this OS. Well u can call it a drabble if u insist. hope everyone likes...😳

Fated to Love You... 

Index: 

Pt 1: Page 1
Pt 2: page5
Pt 3: Page12
Pt 4: Page20
Pt 5: Page29

PART one... Moo pe Mukka...
the punch in the face

Its been a while since Mehek Sharma started working for Shaurya Khanna at his Restaurant. Apparantly she emerged victorious in a tv cookery show and since then gained popularity, especially at the hotel she works. She's been working extra hard these days, both working at the posh restaurant of Shaurya's and her favorite Dhaba. Managing both has been hectic. And one day when Shaurya found her juggling between two jobs, he was furious. She gritted her teeth and stomped her foot. This guy was horrible. She didn't know how she ended up working for him, joining his hotel as one of the head chefs. He was anything but annoying. He still is. The way he talks, the way he walks, those killer looks... oops! get a grip Mehek! He taunted you for your weight and you just can't call him hot! (ugh!) Mehek slapped her cheek-

*outch*

uh- that turned out to be a painful slap than intended. stupid! stupid Shaurya Khanna... uska gala daba duuu... 

she remembers his words from earlier.

"Ms. Mehek... you have to choose one job. I know you middle class people, greedy for money, do whole lot of jobs. but I dont want any of my employees working elsewhere!"

"I... I'm only helping them... with the evening shifts.. how can u call me- call us greedy? you- you-"

But he didn't listen he just stormed away asking her to quit his job if she wants to become a mahan 'helper'.

Presently, a huge sigh escapes her mouth as she recollects it. stupid.. Shaurya Khanna... wait he should have been Shaura Karela. Well that'd be apt as he's always 'kadwa'.

That brings a smile on her face. Karela King. She's not sure why but talking to him always cheered her up. And now after all these months, she could say he's her online bestie.

She quickly opens up her messenger.

Luckily Karela King is online and thus begins a heart warming chat.

Shaurya/Karelaking -KK

Mehek Sharma- MS (although he doesn't know her name, what;s her online username guys? I dunno.. plz enlighten me. sry n thnx)

MS- Hey... S'up?😊

KK- Hi...πŸ˜ƒ

MS- What's with the big smile?

KK- It's just I'm happy. business going fine. Everything and we're opening new branch...😊

MS- oh! that's great... *sigh*

KK- Why the sigh?

MS- uh... leave it.. long day at work... πŸ₯±

KK- wanna share something? 

MS- ...

KK- I'm all earsπŸ˜ƒ

MS- your name shouldn't be Karela...πŸ˜†

KK- haha dont worry. It isn't. I have a better name.πŸ˜‰ Perhaps... I will reveal it one day.πŸ˜ƒ

MS- oh.. I know. and I'm glad you want to reveal. Besides I wasn't kidding when I said that. there's someone else who should be named karela..πŸ₯±

KK- and that is...πŸ˜•

MS- My boss!

KK- bwahaha!🀣

MS- not funny grr

KK- ok.. ok ... sorry...

MS-...

KK- I'm listening.. I mean.. I'm reading... go on...

MS- hmm.. you know I recently started working at big restaurant.

KK- ahan...

MS- yea.. its huge..

KK- hmm

MS- let me finish!

KK- phew OK...

MS- hmm so actually I'm happy working with my uncle... someone who's dear to me. and this super hyped job just gives me a jitter. I.. I get paid well.. n everything is nice. but I just can't put up with my boss.. he's like.. he must be feeling he owns this world or something, every time arguing with me like that.. and sometimes.. his words do hurt... 

KK-

MS- hey! are you listening? wer r u?

KK-  yep, n I was fetching some 'kaam k saaman'

MS- Kaam ke saaman?

KK- yes. some weapons..πŸ˜‰

MS- weapons?😲

KK- haan... now tell me how can I let off that guy who constantly hurts you?😑

A smile forms on Mehek's face which she quickly brushes off...

KK- hey don't brush it off. smile more... I bet you look more beautiful when u smile...😊

MS-...

Shaurya snaps back to reality as his beloved friend goes offline. What's this? Did he cross the line? Did she feel he was acting like a flirt? Just as he's panicking... he glances at his phone again to see she's back online.

KK- hey... kaha thi?

MS- oh.. wo network problem. 

KK- I thought... you were... ah.. sorry...

MS- what?

KK- Its nothing.

MS- thank you. I actually felt better talking to u. I always do..

KK- my pleasure. well then, don't tell me more about this guy who hurt you... I might end up punching him in the face. Moo pe mukka, you know...

MS- *giggle* hahaha! sach mei.. that'd be great!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

KK- so you want me to punch him for you?

MS-... hmm... but you might not get him... he's the celebrity you know? n you might end up in jail if u tried something like that!

KK- kyaa-

MS- yep... he's... Shaurya...

the phone he's holding slips from his grip, almost crashes to the floor...

KK- come again..😲

MS- he's the famous Shaurya Khanna you know...

Shaurya aka KK goes silent for a while. shock overpowering his senses. So this girl was talking about him?

KK-  that hotelier? umm... so... you work for him? huh.

MS- yea... 

Shaurya thinks- Who could it be? there r loads of girls working around... And what exactly she does in my place? Is she a cook? most possibly she is.. but I don't know where she works.. Is it the Grand Extension or.. La plata?

KK- so what happened?

MS- nothing. we got into an argument about work. Its nothing. So tell me, are you still willing to punch him in the face? Moo pe mukka you know?

KK- ...

Shaurya chuckles despite it... punch himself in his face for hurting her. That'd be apt. Wait... is he really gonna do it? So this girl, his online buddy actually works for him and he hurt her today. What's new? He ends up hurting many people by the end of everyday. He knew it. but he couldn't help it... It was the way he is. And he never thought of changing his ways. not until now...

MS- hey.. now are you being chicken? huh

KK- oh.. no...

Shaurya suppresses a smile. What the- he should be angry... this is weird.

Mehek on the other hand has a constant smile on her face.

MS- so you ready to punch him for me??πŸ˜›

KK- ahan... if you say so...πŸ˜›

MS- go ahead!! 

KK- hahaπŸ˜†

Shaurya now laughs. Ok this is really weird... this girl is asking him to punish himself and he's amused. kuch toh baat hai iss ladki mei... kon hai ye... he secretly vows to find her identity.

KK- alright done. watch the headlines tomorrow... I'm starting right now...

MS- what?? wait- Where are you heading-

KK- yea. I'm gonna find him and punch him for you.πŸ˜‰

MS- Really??😲

KK- you betπŸ˜ƒ

MS- ugh!!

KK- what?

MS- I was kidding...

KK- kidding?

MS- yeah. Dont... hit.. him...😳

KK- what? you serious??

MS- yea.. actually... he's... I'm not angry with him anymore.😊

KK- umhmm.. that's strange...

MS- he's not bad... he's just.. a little arrogant... but.. I believe he's good.. I bet there'll be a soft side to him, like there is to everyone else...

KK- what if he's not like anyone else?😳

MS- I dont know... but dont hit him...😳

KK- hmmm well he's saved then.πŸ˜†

Shaurya smiles to himself.

KK- so where's your work place? are you a cook or something else?πŸ€”

MS- what? I thought we agreed we'd not get personal. πŸ˜›

KK- ahan. It was you who told me about Shaurya Khanna.,πŸ˜‰

MS- oh yeah. But... that will be the end of it. thanks Karela...😊

KK- Hey wait--

MS-... *yawn* gotta sleep... good night...

Shaurya watches, mixed feelings running through him. Its unfair to leave someone hanging in there. After the recent chat, a part of him wants to know more about her, about the lady who almost made him punch himself in his face. He couldn't help but feel she was special. And then there's another part of him that warns him to stay in his limits and mind his work. Perhaps he'd listen to the other part and stay away... For now... that is.

FIN!!

Well... how was it guys? hope it wasn't boring or pathetic...😳 pls do comment... thnx

Edited by -Serene.Rose- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing os Priya. Loved it. πŸ‘
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hailly

Wow amazing os Priya. Loved it. πŸ‘

thnx dear!πŸ˜ƒ It was jus random.. bt had to post that..😳
SONAL30 thumbnail
Hey preeπŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful OS😳
Ahaan protective KK is cute n mehak chkd him out..ohoooπŸ˜‰
But m angry with u
Why u ended it...i so want to see the identity revelation part n then Shaurya's reaction
Plzz write another part na...pretty plzz
N yeah Mehak's FB ID is Meera Sharma😊
Edited by SONAL30 - 7 years ago
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os
keep writing
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pree πŸ€— ... It was so beautiful... So-2 sweet... Their online convo was damn good... Aww you nailed it ... Wait... Karela Khanna is falling for Mehak... Wow ... Can you please continue it ... I want to read more ...
Waida1234 thumbnail
Lovely, funny...and entertaining in one and same packet...! Very well written...! Hats off to you girl.! πŸ‘πŸΌ

It acts like a D-Stress booster for me...as today, a very hectic day is waiting for me...! Thank you...Pree...! Please...continue...! πŸ˜›
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's amazing Pree. Loved it. ❀️
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
wow really nice OS... very well written.
loved it...
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SONAL30

Hey preeπŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful OS😳
Ahaan protective KK is cute n mehak chkd him out..ohoooπŸ˜‰
But m angry with u
Why u ended it...i so want to see the identity revelation part n then Shaurya's reaction
Plzz write another part na...pretty plzz
N yeah Mehak's FB ID is Meera Sharma😊

aww thank u sonal.. Oh my! I dint expect u guys would njoy it so much. I'm so glad...πŸ˜ƒ thank youπŸ€— and thnx for calling me Pree.. so friends?[>D<]

Ok most of ya guys want me to continue.. well I love writing bt most of my fics r lying incomplete. so I dint want to start another FF... bt yea I'll surely try to continue and turn it into an SS. πŸ˜³