SidT's next venture - Shani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
So, I hope all of you must've heard of Siddharth Kumar Tewary aka SidT...
At least Mahabharat and Suryaputra Karn viewers must've deffo heard of him!! ðŸ˜›

So, for a change, his next venture has nothing to do with Mahabharat - thank goodness! Kuch zyaada hi overdose ho gaya thaa with SPK coming less than a year after MB ended...😆

Anyway, are you peeps looking forward to his next venture? 
Well, this is the promo of 'Shani' - to be aired on Colors! ðŸ˜Š

As we all know, Shani is none other than Shanidev...who stands for justice, amongst other things. 

Shanidev is most feared for Saadesaati - but IMO Saadesaati is a time when you understand what life is all about - that dreaded period teaches you to be patient, and makes you understand the value of hardwork and determination. And, we Kaliyugis are so completely lazy - hence we fear anything which requires us to put in effort to achieve something.

I hope this show brings forth the correct message about Shanidev...

Anyway, this is SidT's next venture. And this show is written by Utkarsh Naithani of DKDM and SKR fame. 

The first promo of Shani has been released...uploaded here for your viewing pleasure.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3DEXY7MFs4[/YOUTUBE]

What are you looking forward to the most in this show?
Please share your comments! ðŸ˜Š

Please care to share any sources / epics about Shanidev!
Edited by lexy_rix - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
There was one more show named Mahima Shani dev ki which was aired on ImagineTV it was really good & closed abruptly with channel..

From this show i am expecting to see more about God Shani Devji, also the actors are really good.. SKR is a big failed show for me due to acting skills, except siya all actors are bad..

Anyways, looking forward to this show and thanks for sharing :)