Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb os!!!
Thanks 4 pm!
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

Fantastic...kaash aisa kuch dikhate...yaar...tooo good...

thnsk you so much di...
I always wanted one emotinal scene between SidHani like this but Makers just cooked up their story but don't do justic to it... hate makers for this now... agar inke story ka aisa end karna tha toh I wished they neve bought SidHani angle ever... but ab kya fayda jee jalake ... atleast yeh likh k mere maan ko shaanti mil gayi...

mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r right...no need for sidhani in 24... They didn't do any justice...atleast one scene they could show...aisa dikha Diya Ki ab koi connection nehin lagta...but u did complete justice...keep writing dear...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Good one dear...

Even here a sudden confession happened...:):).. emotions and luv erupted ...

I too wished a emotional scene between Sidhani...ek or dho scene expected atleast with lighter emotions on a lighter note,but none showed, its fine bcoz the show's concrpt was something else..

hey di... there is very few actors who can act with their eyes & HC is one of them so he added in my fav list now lol yes it was all sudden but I noticed such emotions in his eyes when he was at parking area to see off Jay & Shivani awww I felt he wanted to say many thing as well as she too but they really not go the chance... yes the show has concepted something else then they should not bring such story here if they never wanted to do justic with it... they should have kept it as original that one is hurted me a lot... & thanks for ur comment...

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

wow. one of the best os I have ever read. superb. mind blowing. absolutely out of this world. what a emotional os Leena di. too gud. me also left watching this show after 19th episode.

thanks for commenting...
main abhi bhi show watch karti hun but just for HC no intesrt in others anyway yes it was very touchy if they would have shown something like this but never mind we got in OS that is very much for me...

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Thx for the PM.

Beautifully narrated ,dialogues description awesome.all situations ,circumstances were of ATU,but Mujhe harsh ko wo emotional pati visualise Karna mushkil laga . Shayad Mujhe Raya hi nazar aate hai , bcos they showed best of their emotions n love. Sid k liye thoda mushkil hai ,par poore dialogues Mujhe ram k nazar aa rhe the lol. Sorry.
Dono ne apni mistakes,narazgi ,pyar ,Gussa sab jata diya .
May pati patni k liye bahot important hai ki wo ek dusre ko maaf karein ,Gile shikwe mitade.
Life bahot khoobsurat hai jab apnoan ka saath ho.

Acchi writing hai all ⭐️ ⭐️ to you.
Shivani ki dialogues were classic examples of Sakshi the expression queen.
Kudos to Sakshi kudo to u Leena.
Thx.

thank for commenting...
di I always wait for ur comment really it meean a lot to me...
aur ek secrate bolu maine bhi likhte samay kafi baar Ram ko hi visualized kar liya tha lol... but I like HC & ST too both act well together aur jodi aachi jamegi if they got proper story & show I wish they get someday... but as of now it was all rooming in my mind since 18 epi but Mallick zinda hai ya nahi iss confusion me likh nahi payi but when it confirmed I just put it down in few hours... so socha nahi tha itna aacha niklega happy u like it... aur ST is always best in this toh kudos to her the most...

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshiashu

It's beautifully written os.
I have stopped watching the show after Shivani's murder and reading from the forum only.
Still waiting against hope to hear that Shivani is alive and some emotional moments between sidhani.
Thanks for pm.

thanks for commenting...
waise ab toh woh sirf khayalon me hi ho sakta hai I really don't have any hope for SidHani unioun but was thinking to make her alive by one OS not sure but will think abt it later...

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rayaland

Superb yaar too good

thanks for commenting...

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakshiAddict

Aww it's fantastic Yar,i loved it.

Especially the dialogues are so good👏
Thanks for the pm
Miss my Malik
Hope she will be back by some magic in Last episode
U are too good

thanks for commenting...
hahah I wished I too hoped same but never mind will pray to see the in new strong roles like SidHani soon will love to watch them together again... they have spark not maching up to RaYa but ya they have...

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maira94

Nice os and thanks for the pm

mira thanks for commenting...