|| NaamKarann Introduction Thread || - Page 6

Posted: 6 years ago
Anu 
17 year 
About me : i am simple fun loving girl , reading my fav hobby , love stories are life ..and big fan of avneil like every one 
The show itself is a new concept ..And obviously zain n aditi both are together and their chemistry is just amazing ...
Other forums: IPKKND1, D3, KMH, Kyy 
Now it's only namkaran nothing else

Name: ( What you like to be called by members ) Simi/Sim/Simran ya jo bhi mann kare. Vo kehte hain na What's in a name 😉
A Brief Description of Yourself : I'm a collection of paradoxes !
Reasons for Watching the Show :The characterisation of Avni and Neil. The chemistry and bond of AvNeil. Aur kuch kehne ki zaroorat hai kya?
Other Forums You Visit : ZKM
Other Shows You Have Been Watching : ZKM but ab nhi. I'm on break with it 😆
Edited by TheLifeDiaries - 6 years ago
Name:- Riya(Short form of my real name😊)
Brief Description:- Books Lover( especially J.K. Rowling, Sharadindu Bandopadhyay, Rabi Thakur & Satyajit Ray), history & mythology obsessed & Currently obsessed with AvNeil😳
Reasons for watching this show:- AvNeil & AvNeil only &Their beautifully sketched character😉
Other Forums:- Prithvi Vallabh
Other Shows:- Have a huge list😆 , Mahabharat (Star), Descendants of the Sun, Veer Shivaji, PRC, JKR, Chandragupt maurya (NDTV), Yakeen Kaa Safar, Doctors Crush, Prithvi Vallabh😉
Edited by BookAddict - 6 years ago
Name:Naina😳
description: simple,friendly, nerdy😛,Avneilian,fan of dragon and a Chennaite😃
Reasons:Adiza😳 and Avneil😊
Other forums:None
Other shows:Bepannah
Posted: 5 years ago
Name: Mishti
Interest: I love to read stories and write poems. Specially Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter, Dan Brown. I also lov Ramayana and Mahabharata.
Brief description: Well, I am a huge Harry Potter and Dan Brown fan. I am a nature lover and a mumma's girl. An Avneil fan. And I am a foodie. 
Reasons: Well needless to say, I am an Avneil shipper and a Zain Imam fan
Other forums: None
Other shows: Mahabharat, Siya ke Ram, Pardes mein hai mera dil, Dahleez, Ishq mein marjanwa