Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nainasays thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Name: Naina

A Brief Description of Yourself : Thank god you didn't ask for the occupation. Useless waste of space that I am. 

Reasons for Watching the show : Purely selfish. Zain Iman and Aditi Rathore are the greatest actors of all time! Plus, I am a sucker for love stories and the story of this show is awesome.

Other forums you visit : Not an active member on any.

Other Shows you've been watching : American TV Shows mostly.
Edited by nainasays - 6 years ago
shreyab2094 thumbnail
Name : Shreya

Place : India

Reason for watching the show: It is the essence of the show (majorly Avneil). The uniqueness that is unexplainable. i am actually pretty new to this show and though the avneil track started long back I came across them recently and fell in love with them immediately. it is avneil and their tashan ( I have been watching the initial episodes of theirs) that drew me to this show and as I started watching the show I started loving the show. I can't point my finger to one thing but there's just something about this show that just keeps me glued to it. esp the way not just the protagonists but also the character artists have such beautiful roles to play in the show. 

P.S. I found the below pic on instagram but I never came across this episode.Does anyone know from which episode this pic is

😉https://www.instagram.com/p/BaHeDu-HRK7/
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Name: Ekta/eku

A Brief Description of Yourself :live and let live,loves watching my fav shows,listening music,reading novels,sometimes dancing...

Reasons for Watching the Show :Neil khanna(zain imam is too hot),avneil and the story and even the rest star cast is good and. Bring something to the show

Other Forums You Visit :as of now,only chat clubs and NK forum

Other Shows You Have Been Watching :supernatural,lucifer
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Name: Hinal

A Brief Description of Yourself : Im an Interior Designer and a very avid reader and tv watcher

Reasons for Watching the Show : I had been watching it on and off but post leap was what pulled me to the show! Aditi and Zain truly helped in pulling me towards this show.

Other Forums You Visit : Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

Other Shows You Have Been Watching : Geet was one I followed like a die hard fan. Others not much depended on tracks. Recently started Turkish shows so catching up on them

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Name ~ Nivedita ( often addressed as Nivi)
Country ~ India
A Brief Description of yourself ~ Passionate about writing,dancing and singing. 
Reasons for watching the show ~ The sizzling chemistry between the the leads along with a wonderful rapport with the family members and friends. 
Other forums you visit ~ Swaragini, Mahakali.  
Other shows you have been watching ~ Swaraginim Mahakali, Aarambh. 

Edited by Aphrodite_NV - 6 years ago
ZaraxA thumbnail
Name: Zara 

A brief description of yourself: Law student at uni that enjoys everything filmy and musical 

Reasons for watching the show: The number one reason is obviously for my obsession and love of Avneil and also for the amazing storylines post and pre leap. The uniqueness of the show drew me in -pre leap and post leap.

Other forums you visit: None 

Other shows you have been watching: Mostly British reality tv series, British soaps , US Tv shows and Pakistani dramas 

Edited by ZaraxIPKKND - 6 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Name: Shahnaz (Shenz)

A brief description of yourself: Currently working and I enjoy everything that's got to do with creativity. My thoughts are random and I am a complete chatterbox. ðŸ˜› 

Reasons for watching the show: The number one reason is obviously for story and chemistry between the leads Avneil. The uniqueness of the show drew me in -pre leap and post leap. 

Other forums you visit: Currently none apart from Naamkarann. 

Other shows you have been watching: Currently only Naamkarann (on and off, bless the Juhi drama for that) and yes, of course, the dance shows. Before this, Dil Dosti Dance, Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan. That's about it.
Avneil_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name: Kez
A Brief Description of Yourself : Greek girl from london, newly married. Love football (Arsenal FC fan)
Reasons for Watching the Show : Liked the show with little Avni, then got a bit obsessed after the leap & fell in love with Avneil and AdiZa 
Other Forums You Visit : None
Other Shows You Have Been watching: i was watching Chandra Nandni until it finished :( also Jane the virgin, scorpion, Power 13 reasons why
Edited by Avneil_forever - 6 years ago
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Naina 
I m simple sweet 
I like avnil nok jhok wala pyaar
Other forum arjun 
Othwr show arjun ladoo and TSMSPj
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Name samin6
reason for watching the show ; The little Avni and now hoping good police work
other shows I watch : IPPKND 1,2,,3, Yeh hain muhabbatein, crime patrol, (sony) and CID (Sony)