Zindagi Ki Mahek

Interesting show

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I guess its been just 2 weeks since the show started.I watched it last saturday when they show the repeats and also today.I usually don't watch any other channel except Zindagi for last 2 yrs.
The show reminded me of my most fvt show of my only fvt actress on tv Smiriti kalra's 12/24 karol bagh.
All those memories of that show just crossed my mind.Since it is shot in Delhi and also the actors are from Delhi same as karol bagh.Even the slight similarity in story even though the girl here is shown as goodlooking but only slightly overweight whreas in karol bagh they had shown older and also obese.Even some actors were same as last week episode that lady whose house there was engagement she was seen as Bhalla's mother in karol bagh a very prominent.character.

At present enjoying the show hope they keep the uniqueness of the show intact.But with most show on GEC channel where trp is very important only time will tell how long it takes them to suddenly change the storyline.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey welcome to the forum... :) i also love smriti.. she's so cute! n a great actress..
yes this shw feels fresh.. i havent watched karol bagh, watched her in Itti si khushi n surveen guggal... so.. cnt compare bt i like this show.
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Serene.Rose-

hey welcome to the forum... :) i also love smriti.. she's so cute! n a great actress..

yes this shw feels fresh.. i havent watched karol bagh, watched her in Itti si khushi n surveen guggal... so.. cnt compare bt i like this show.

Thanks @Serene rose for the welcome.So happy to know you also like Smiriti.Do watch her in karol bagh you will be surprised by her transformation from Simi to Suvreen in suvreen guggal.All episodes are available on youtube.
Yes at present this show is good and enjoying it.
SONAL30 thumbnail
Hey u used to watch karol bagh😃
Simmi n abhi were
N yep the show is more or less like karol bagh...the Delhi backdrop , sweet loving family sabkuch same but yeah abhi was sweet n shaurya is rude but still he is nice😊
Aiyyo sorry...forgot to welcome u
Welcome to the forum dear🤗
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Its a interesting show, well I never watched Karol bagh but liking this show. fingers crossed... I hope this show will continue as it started.
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love too this ...started liking on it

well I am a big fan of Kuchh Rang Pyar ke Aise bhi ...but this story track was also unique