Posted: 7 years ago
Please note, I have nothing against the actress. She is doing great. This is a post about the character of Pammi and her family!
It's just the character of Pammi, is someone, I cant' digest. She is a woman who is over-weight but keeps saying mean things to Mahek about her weight. Talk about hypocrisy. 

Let me get this out, Mahek is perfect the way she is. She is not fat or over-weight, I don't understand why in the 6 or so episode that has aired, keeps focusing on that. Everyone calls out things on her weight and all. It bothers me to no end.

Not only that, in today's episode, she physically hurt Mehak. That is a big no no!

From the precap, it seems it came to light that Pammi cheated. The things she said...😡😡😡

Ajay and Nehal!! OMG...Nehal jaisi behan ho toh dushmano ki kya zarurat hai!!! Utterly cheap and disgusting.

Rant over..thanks for reading...😆
That's very true Namita ... She is very cunning and cheap lady ... Her son oh my god usko dekh Ke Mujhe Na Michmichi hone lagti hai ... And Nehal uski tou baat hi rehne do ... She is the dumb girl... Matlab uss ladke pe Aankh jo uski behan ko reject Karke giya ... Hadd hai ... Waise chhotte Haathi ki family Nehal ko and Nehal inko deserve karte hain ... Takkar Ke hai Ek duje Ke...
It's just disgusting. They are sisters for gods sake.
But kya kare, telly world meh sab chalta hai!!!
I hope Mahek stays the way she is. I hope she does not have a makeover and become slim to fit into the Indian TV stereotype.
About pammi, look at her in the precap she says mahek's life begins and ends in Kitchen. As if this Pammi aunty does anything? 🤔.  I am happy their track is ending.
But I expect mahek to stand up for herself! . Hope one day she will do that. 😆
Nehal is disgusting, didn't expect it. Let her be happy with that joker. 🤢
Ajay's utterly cheap shayari. 🤢
completely agree, Pammi should have seen herself before commenting on Mahek... Mahek is beautiful and cute... I don't think Mahek and Nehal has much difference in weight, both looks almost same when it comes to weight but look wise Mahek is much better than her sister... cheap Ajay let Nehal have him, Mahek deserves better.

good thing Pammi has shown her true colors finally her chachi will understand what kind of people they are. Lucky Mahek Bach gayi uss horrible family se.Edited by shreya_preets - 7 years ago
Hi Namz :) its me Priya.. what a coincidence we meet here again after DAK n Shakti forums ka meet :P :D
I'm not so active bt came back here coz of this nw show.. loving it.
Yea har shw ki tara, there's negativity but thank god, pammi drama is going to end soon. I love the freshness this show has got.. n the leads r very cute.
Completely agree with wat u said.. whn it comes to over weight and stuff, the society is jus like pammi.. I've got a friend, n uske khud k parents harass her to slim down :/ is it a crime to be a lil chubby.. jus wish the world recognises everyone as they are... :/
Ajay n Nehal.. both r pathetic.. they deserve each other! thank god Ajay se chutkara milgaya... milna hi tha. haha warna bichara Shaurya ka kya hoga.. looking fwd to the coming epis... how mahek is gonna stand on her own feet, how mehRya story progresses will be interesting to watch XD

P.S. I dont think Mahek is fat.. agree that she's not super slim like other lead girls but she's cute n beautiful in her own way. love her
Originally posted by -Serene.Rose-

Hi Namz :) its me Priya.. what a coincidence we meet here again after DAK n Shakti forums ka meet :P :D
I'm not so active bt came back here coz of this nw show.. loving it.
Yea har shw ki tara, there's negativity but thank god, pammi drama is going to end soon. I love the freshness this show has got.. n the leads r very cute.
Completely agree with wat u said.. whn it comes to over weight and stuff, the society is jus like pammi.. I've got a friend, n uske khud k parents harass her to slim down :/ is it a crime to be a lil chubby.. jus wish the world recognises everyone as they are... :/
Ajay n Nehal.. both r pathetic.. they deserve each other! thank god Ajay se chutkara milgaya... milna hi tha. haha warna bichara Shaurya ka kya hoga.. looking fwd to the coming epis... how mahek is gonna stand on her own feet, how mehRya story progresses will be interesting to watch XD

P.S. I dont think Mahek is fat.. agree that she's not super slim like other lead girls but she's cute n beautiful in her own way. love her
Hey...completely agree with you...! Can't understand...why the family is after Mehak...? As far as I can see...neither, do Nehal have a super-model figure...and that was clearly noticeable in that slim fit and tight red dress...!😲
Yesterday episode displayed an interesting dynamics, offline relationship was intriguing and beautiful. Shauraya appeared to be kind hearted, caring and sorted guy whereas online he showed cold shoulder to Mehak... arrogant, brash and two facet personality. So Pammi is going to loose competition, good going because Mehak truth will be out. Slowly uncover layer of mysterious guy Shaurya. I hope Mehak gradually learns to stand on his own feet and reply back to people like Pammi. I think Mehak need to find a job for herself, if she has great cooking talent.

Originally posted by Waida1234

Hey...completely agree with you...! Can't understand...why the family is after Mehak...? As far as I can see...neither, do Nehal have a super-model figure...and that was clearly noticeable in that slim fit and tight red dress...!😲

hi.. :)
yea u r ryt! nehal isn't that slim.. but makers had to portray heroine as an innocent girl next door from a middle class family who can be targeted by anyone. I think Pammi doesn't like mahek from day 1.. she's been only using her till now. hence its natural that they only find flaws!