Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Not much in

Pammi and her dhamaking attitude towards mehek

Pami ki to main..

Chachaji and his peesure

Pami ka beta ejk no ka kamina.. Aur mehek ki cousin nehal use badi kamini

Shaurya hyo raba what a actor but dil ka acha hai..

And mehek thank shaurya for energy bar and shaurya give another bar to mehek ..and said agli bar behosh ho to aise kha lena..

Precap..
Mehek ka rishta toot gaya seems pami ki pol khul gayi

Pami insults meheks family ishki to mai..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tithi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really.. That Pammi.. Shameless creature.. ðŸ˜¡  how dare she scolded mehak!!?? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ and her baby boy.. He is a ðŸ¤¬ he doesn't deserve mehak.. Huh!!! Bada aaya mehak ko reject karne wala.. Nehal is shameless as well.. ðŸ˜¡
But MehRya..   shaurya's 1st gift to mehak.. Energy bar ðŸ˜†
SONAL30 thumbnail
Again a filler episode🤓
Nehal n ajay r disgusting... They were making out thst too in washroom chii...who does that...yuck🤢
M really liking mehek's brother😃
N shaurya is shaurya...he is the most confusing onesometimes i really want to slap him n sometime he seems to be a really sweet n caring kind of guy🤔
When he said chasma pehenkar jhooth bolna asaan hota hai...i was like😡
His second dialogue... I hate M for middle class n M for moti aur yeh dono hi hain...n then toh i so wanted to beat him🤬
But then he was so sweet to mehek he toh even offered her one more energy barn yeah a million dollar question can anybody tell me ki why was he upset when mehek oops MS dint msgd him back...stranger se itti umeed...he is weird...waisey they both were using whats app right...number kon exchange karta h strangers se😲
N that stupid pammy aunty she was physically hurting mehek yaar...limit hai boss🤬
Khair i really loved the precap so pammy aunty ki pol khul gyi yayy
Waiting for some nice episodes

Edited by SONAL30 - 7 years ago
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Again a filler episode🤓

Nehal n ajay r disgusting... They were making out thst too in washroom chii...who does that...yuck🤢
M really liking mehek's brother😃
N shaurya is shaurya...he is the most confusing onesometimes i really want to slap him n sometime he seems to be a really sweet n caring kind of guy🤔
When he said chasma pehenkar jhooth bolna asaan hota hai...i was like😡
His second dialogue... I hate M for middle class n M for moti aur yeh dono hi hain...n then toh i so wanted to beat him🤬
But then he was so sweet to mehek he toh even offered her one more energy barn yeah a million dollar question can anybody tell me ki why was he upset when mehek oops MS dint msgd him back...stranger se itti umeed...he is weird...waisey they both were using whats app right...number kon exchange karta h strangers se😲
N that stupid pammy aunty she was physically hurting mehek yaar...limit hai boss🤬
Khair i really loved the precap so pammy aunty ki pol khul gyi yayy
Waiting for some nice episodes

Shaurya had some psychological problem that why he is kinda obsessed with strangers. Hope age jake story ka kabada na ho jaye and we see mehak ki shadi kisi aur se and shaurya become.. Obsessive lover..

But i must say banda is ismart manupulative buisnessman..

Pami ajay and nehal give me kerosine i want to burn three of them alive..
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pammi, ajay, nehal they disgusted me ... ufffhhh they better kill pammi's character after monday's epi and kanta chachi !!! Man ur daughter is sick there and u pushing her to cook !!! Hadh hai yaar.. coming to shuriya he is sooo confusing but interesting.. I wanna know and see more of his side ..
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu100

Shaurya had some psychological problem that why he is kinda obsessed with strangers. Hope age jake story ka kabada na ho jaye and we see mehak ki shadi kisi aur se and shaurya become.. Obsessive lover..

But i must say banda is ismart manupulative buisnessman..

Pami ajay and nehal give me kerosine i want to burn three of them alive..

bold
I think he is more comfortable with strangers because they don't judge u right😉
Italic
Plzz yaar shubh shubh bolo😆
I don't want that😲
Waisey we all know this is mehak n  MehRya's story so no chance for such horrible twist😆
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sahi mein this Chhota Hathi is really very bad lady ... Uska kamina beta and that Nehal Kya cheez cut piece hai yeh ladki ... Kya dekha usne uss Gadhe Ajay mein ... Eee yakkk usko kiss karne ja rahi thi ... Kya lag raha tha paka huya sadu Aam ... Mujhe tou Michmichi ho rahi thi usko dekhke... Lekin Achha hai Pammi and Uske bete ko koi Nehal jaisi ladki hi milni chahiye... Mehak ka peechha chhoota... But yeah precap poor Mehak... Pammi Moti Teri tou ... Idiot Kahin ki ...
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Still to watch the epis.
But loved Shaurya part!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like Shaurya. Love the fact he was sweet to Mahek and smiled at her. He is quiet the character. I'm in love...