So she is going for Pammi

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hmm ... So uss Moti nakchadi Pammi ne yeh condition Rakhi hai Ke Mehak cooking competition mein uski jagah jayegi but Uske naam se ... Oho Mehak fas Na jaaye Kahin ... But good thing is that Ke usne Shaurya se advice li usspe... But bad thing is that Ke Shaurya is going to judge the competition... Now I m waiting ke Shaurya ka reaction Kya hoga ... Let's wait...Edited by nicky13 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hope Mehak doesn't listen to Pammi. I don't that woman at all. He son is so meh!!! ðŸ˜¡
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Hope Mehak doesn't listen to Pammi. I don't that woman at all. He son is so meh!!!😡

yeah I know... But she is going there in the competition and I saw it in the promo kanta Chachi was also with Mehak so that means she will go and under Pammi's name ...
SONAL30 thumbnail
That pammi aunty is so bleh...gandi aurat
She blackmailed mehek n our mehek is so naive yaar why the hell she accepted pammi's condition
But not to worry ji let them enjoy...that pammi aunty n her good for nothing son is just a set up for MehRya's story so i'll tolerate them but
Dil Bole MehRya😳
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Or will this be that opening for the first meeting between Shaurya and Mehek? At the cooking contest?

Ah, the possibilities!
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Or will this be that opening for the first meeting between Shaurya and Mehek? At the cooking contest?

Ah, the possibilities!

omg
I dint think about that😃
Tumhare muh mein dairy milk silk😆
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

That pammi aunty is so bleh...gandi aurat

She blackmailed mehek n our mehek is so naive yaar why the hell she accepted pammi's condition
But not to worry ji let them enjoy...that pammi aunty n her good for nothing son is just a set up for MehRya's story so i'll tolerate them but
Dil Bole MehRya😳

yes Dil Bole MehRya 😳
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Or will this be that opening for the first meeting between Shaurya and Mehek? At the cooking contest?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ah, the possibilities!</font>

oh yeah that's the good thing about the competition 😊
surbhisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i really dislke this pammi 
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pammy and her son r so bad
hope jaldi mehak ko inn logo se chutkara mile