Reason for watching this show : interesting story
What other forums you have been visiting : a lot lol
What other shows you have been watching : masterchef india
Sanghakolkata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Introduction Corner

Hello to all the lovely members of this forum 🤗..Since we all are new to this forum , so lets get to know each other well by simply introducing about ourselves in this thread

All you have to do is fill up the information below so that we can know each other better 😳

Name : (what you like to b called by all in this forum)
A few lines about yourself :
Reason for watching this show : 
What other forums you have been visiting :
What other shows you have been watching :

Zee TV Dev Team

Can you believe it?? from last two days waiting to write something but as a newbie restricted ...alright acceptable b'coz the same is for the security of this forum..okkk SUPRAAA EXCITED TO WRITE first let me introduce myself following your format...

Name :Sanghamitra like to b called sangha..

A few lines about yourself : Very choosy about serials..., liked to watch games...and english movies...but like my name suggests like to be in group and yes like to influence the group...very friendly but have a conservative background...bengali family ...from kolkata...of India..

Reason for watching this show : Just blown by the chemistry of the lead...really Director of this show has a brain of genius in making this pair...the dialogue throw of Sharya and the voice and tone of Mahek like  wowww..his voice is strong and taunting and she z sweet and soft...the story line sooo unique ..oh it will take lines after lines...Top Most MahRiya Scenesss..OMG ...😉 can u believe my friends have started calling me MehRiya... but they also thank me that due to my reference they are enjoying a really lovely and romantic evening with this serial...but there z a touch of professional success and achievement related story also not saas bahu or family drama or simple romantic but it has all with that Mahriya (teasing scenes and Strong Sharya's breaking soft mahek always wowww...i think need not to write more do I??😛😛😛ok Sharya and his mother's chemistry ...wow...Kanta chachi like..relates to our mother who z  Caring ..loving and scolding...Rajiv and Sharya's friendship and understanding...SUPERBBB

What other forums you have been visiting :Presently just visiting Chandrakanta..and ishqbaaz (previously) not so appealing any more ...

What other shows you have been watching : Was fan of "Akbar" of zee tv..have downloaded most of the episodes...after a longgg gap again mesmerized by ZKM...and spreading this infectious disease to my friends and relatives...beleive me i like to enjoy with all an since  I have very little free time I like to discuss thing that interests me ...so I REALLY LIKE TO DISCUSS ABOUT MAHRIYA ON MY EMPTY TIME WITH MY FRIENDS AND ALSO ANYONE AROUND ME ..bahot likh diya...actually 2 din se bahot busy thi...aaj mauka mila too...ok lets see what else u want to know..?

oh thats it I have given all info...lastly heartiest thanks to the Director and the team ..I m following the ZKM fb page also...It is not right to make soo good serial that just engross us like nothing...👏

Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Name : PALAK
A few lines about yourself : fun luving person but a little foody...
Reason for watching this show : i luv to cook and MehRya chemistry...
What other forums you have been visiting : Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
What other shows you have been watching : after ZKM only ishqbaaz but sometimes not regularly
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all, here's me!
Name : Mallika

A few lines about yourself : Art is my passion, HR is my profession

Reason for watching this show : Obviously Mehrya and of course the love of cooking

What other forums you have been visiting : EKDV, IPKKND

What other shows you have been watching :  ZKM only for now.  And EKDV repeat in Tamil

Sanghakolkata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Thabassum-]I'm thabassum can call me thabs !
From India ...
I'm watching the show from pretty much first ..so I wanted to be a part of the forum 
Age 25

Currently loitering  Zkm forum only !
[/QUOTE
"Currently loitering  Zkm forum only .." was a good one...nice intro...ZKM ROCKS!!!!
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello 😆
Guess I am late for the introductions...I never bothered to do it since I never in the first place knew of the introduction thread 😳
Anyways I got curious to know about everyone on the forum and found myself here
I am NR( just turned 18) 😃
Absolutely Indian
And I have written a lot of stories on other serials also like NISHA AUR USKE COUSINS, EK DUJE KE VAASTE, YEH VAADA RAHA, MANMARZIYAN and many more. 😆
I am totally in love with Rajat tokas and Vivian dsena but now with karan too.
I am watching the serial because it got me hooked just like Jodha Akbar did. I love mehek's character - she is simple yet a lioness at heart. And Shaurya's attitude and his 'Ms.. Mehek sharma' style bowled me out 😳
Thank youEdited by nish_vir - 7 years ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!!
Name : Suruchi
A few lines about yourself : Nature lover 
Reason for watching this show : MehRya 
What other forums you have been visiting : Ek Duje Ke Vaaste whenever I get time I visit that forum 
What other shows you have been watching : IPN & Naamkaran.
Edited by sheeluneelu - 7 years ago
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hii All :)
Name : Shreya but u can call me Shre
A few lines about yourself : I just LOVE good food and books.
Reason for watching this show : amazing chemistry of MehRya and it's fresh concept unlike other boring Indian serials
What other forums you have been visiting : Ishqbaaz and Madhubala
What other shows you have been watching : Ishqbaaz and Pardes Mein hai Mera Dil
SidNi_TwiNj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Name:Samia Akter
A few lines about yourself:I just love hearing music,editing photos and videos..
Reason for watching this show:It's concept and it looks like fresh..
What other forums you have been visiting:Jamai Raja & Tashan-e-Ishq
what other shows you have been watching:Jamai Raja(Fav. Show),Tashan-e-Ishq and IPKKND

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello everyone !
I am Archana and u people can call me as (Archu)...
And I'm from India...About myself,  I am a lazy person !
Fav shows : IPKKND. IKRS, Jodha Akbar and ZGH
Fav artists : Countless list..
Currently, I am not active in any other forums. Got attracted to this show with the concept of cooking. How it looks so beautiful that cooking  plays a vital role as well as integral part in elevating the human emotions...And the magic begins with this endearing couple.
Other shows..IB ,Behadh and Chandra Nandini..