are you happy with the winner??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys I want to know your true opinion.I am seriously disappointed.
Well, I didn't watch the finale after knowing Tanay won.. Nothing against him but I srsly wanted Piyush to win. To me he is THE WINNER.
This is totally disappointing. Piyush or Sushant should have been the winner.
No. 
I'm not saying Tanay isn't deserving. But contemporary isn't new or unique. It's been done time and again and over. Tanay is marvellous, and he's extremely talented, but the theme of this season was something hatke. Even Remo himself doesn't seem utterly happy about that result. 

Out of the other three, all three are equally deserving in my opinion. I would have taken any three of them. They've all introduced styles we've never seen on this stage before, and in what ways. I personally would have loved Piyush with the trophy. That guy made up a new style and how! Any time I heard ghetto in my life, I'm going to be thinking about him now. And if people want to rant about Piyush not being that deserving, then fine, give it to WR. I would have been okay even with that too. Those many awesome performances, such a dedicated unique crew. Why not? Tanay, no. He's amazing, no one taking it away from him and I'm sure he's work as hard as all of them, if not more, but he's not the winner for me. :/ 
Yeah Tanay is 100% deserving 👏
same here...didn't watch the final coz of this news..it was too much
No :( Didn't watch Finale. Piyush or Sushant r more deserving
I wanted Wild Ripperz to win. But congrats to Tanay! 😊