Rakhi wants to tie Rakhi on Amit now??

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I'm surprised sharp people missed her comment in the confession room tonight. Come on, when Kashmira made the 'bhaiyya saiyya' comment in yesterday's episode, everyone under the sun had something to say! There were so many topics on that her comment, which was no doubt in bad taste. OMG, even if Rakhi was joking, how can joke on something like that? Kash could have been joking yesterday too. Think about it. Tieing a rakhi isn't something to joke about. Like many people here said, a brother-sister relationship is pure.

BTW, if Rakhi had someone in her life [Abhishek], why was complaining about her mother not allowing any guy in her life? 😕 What about her earlier interest in Amit?

Everyone in this show is a gone case. 😕 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desiigirl19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she said that she never cared about abhishek before so that means she didnt even consider him as a man in her life. but now she does and im happy for her..
Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shez jus tryna make amit jlous

Originally posted by: sonyaee

BTW, if Rakhi had someone in her life [Abhishek], why was complaining about her mother not allowing any guy in her life? 😕 What about her earlier interest in Amit?

Everyone in this show is a gone case. 😕 

Sony, I agree with you. In the beginning Rakhi seemed this sad little lady from a poor background who was trying to make it big. Now she too seem fake. Infact I sometimes think that she even plays Kashmira. One day she likes Kashmira then the next she bitches about her. Rakhi is acting too weird. I am yet to watch tonight's episode. Let me watch it what this whole CUP issue is about.

Originally posted by: cashmoney

shez jus tryna make amit jlous

Why would Amit be jealous when he is least bothered about Rakhi? I don't think he even likes her.
kudi420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Why would Amit be jealous when he is least bothered about Rakhi? I don't think he even likes her.

u r rite tht he doesent even like her and thts why rakhi wants to show him tht even she doesent care for him now anymore and is not important to her as he was b4. so thts why she is singing abhishek carols after the fite between them

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maya_M

You are right Maya_M, Amit wont be jealous but rakhi doesnt understand that.. She is just disillusioned with the rejection amit has given her. May be she is thinking how can a guy reject RAkhi Sawant.. Thats what they are always thinking, like aryan, kash and rakhi think.. We are this and we are that and everybody else are below par..

Rakhi is unable to handle the rejection given by amit to her.. plus today he told her that she doent mean anything to him and she doesnt exist for him.. that really would have kaata jubaaaaaaaaaaa really hard for her..

In her heat she knew that amit doesnt like her or doesnt give any importance to her but when a person whom u like tells you on your face and that too in front of everybody that you mean nothing to him then it hurts badly.. Rakhi was not able to take that..

So now she has invented this abhishek thing.. and wants a photo of him so she can put his photo near her heart.. she is going to watch amits reaction to this.. this is again all attention seeking tact... but she is going to fall further as amit will not react at all cos he loves neeru too much.. lol how he was dancing with her photo when the song was on.. he was dancing as if he is madly in love with neeru which he is of course. 😊

I enjoyed seeing him danced like that... 👏 😊 😃

Edited by sweta01 - 17 years ago
drokpa thumbnail
looks like itz rakhi who is playing dem all...bottom line is, everybd is dere 4 da money...n everybd dere is jus pretending...aftrall not 2 forget dey r "actors"..save da few models...even dem..well carol doesnt get a lot of screen time(she jus aint interesting enough) n anupama n aryan r busy wid lovers talk n lovers tiff

Originally posted by: sweta01

You are right Maya_M, Amit wont be jealous but rakhi doesnt understand that.. She is just disillusioned with the rejection amit has given her. May be she is thinking how can a guy reject RAkhi Sawant.. Thats what they are always thinking, like aryan, kash and rakhi think.. We are this and we are that and everybody else are below par..

These people are disillusioned "celebrities". How do they cope in real world?😕