Edited by Joseph_A - 7 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Ent. Tadka (17 Sep.,2016) : Sanaya's B'Day Segment wid MoNaya

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUPQcC5DOoc[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUPQcC5DOoc

Written Update :

Anchor - Hi guys!! Welcome to Entertainment Tadka.

Mohit - Hi everyone!!

Sanaya - Hello!!

Anchor - Sanaya, you have seen that we have created a birthday environment a day before your birthday.

Sanaya - I am really  overwhelmed. Thank You so much & this cake (the cake which has her pictures on it) , but that doesn't mean... thank you so much, everybody, for all your cakes... all are beautiful, so please don't feel that I am only giving preference to  this, but, seriously when I saw this cake, Divya & Samaira, Team SanayaIrani trends... OMG, this is so pretty... this is like... when I saw it, I was like... (surprised look on her face)...

And, I must tell you'll, you'll have actually picked all nice pictures of me. Sometimes I feel like, ughh, that's not nice, but all  the pictures are nice. So, thank you so much. But, Divya & Samaira, I am not going to cut this cake. Because you have made something so nice & to expect someone to dig into it with a knife... so I am just going to let it stay pretty for a while till I am ready to eat it.

Mohit - When Sanaya says these are nice pictures, these are nice pictures because normally she doesn't like her pictures.

Sanaya - Yeah... I normally hate my pictures. I always feel like I am not at all photogenic & I don't really look good in pictures. But, all of these are nice pictures, so... and it's so pretty... thank you so much.

And all of you'll... thank you everybody...

Anchor - SanayaIrani Trends have also sent these flowers with the cake.

Sanaya - Oh,ok, thank you for the flowers. And there are no names...

Anchor - That is from a fan group...

Sanaya - Ok  a fan group, thank you so much... I don't know who sent this & I don't know who sent this...

Anchor - Yeah, that's from... that card ... they have written, the red card... & these pink roses are also from them.

Sanaya -  Ok... (reads the card) Happy birthday Sanaya... wishing you, our dearest Meenu mausi a... great success...

(to us) Man, everyone is like sure that I am doing this show... (reads) Best wishes & happiness always... lots of love...

Mohit - What's the name?? Meenu Maasi??

Sanaya - Meenu mausi... Baby, of course...

Mohit - I didn't know...

Sanaya - Ok, (she reads) from, RRGT FB fan site. (to the anchor) What is RRGT?? (Reads again) Happy birthday Sanaya from RRGT... Susan, Shilpa, Maria, Neelam & Nidhi.

(To the fans) I am guessing these are sent from you'll. And I have to tell you'll that this cake looks so yummy. I want the others to see cause I am sure  they want to know how it looks...

This cake looks so yummy, it just looks like one of those gooey, hot, yummy cakes that you should eat with vanilla ice cream. 

Mohit - It looks beautiful, though...

Sanaya - Yeah, it's... it's...  it's just...it's yummm...  and the flowers and everything is great, so, thank you... thank you all of you for all the cake... all are beautiful & I loved all your wishes...

Anchor - These are from a fan group... and this one is from Niji, Princess Sparks & Radhika.

Sanaya - Ok, thanks Niji, Princess Sparks & Radhika... thank you so so much. All of you'll are just like, super sweet for sending me so much cake & everyone who comes to my house is going to have a ball as  there is always going to be cake in my house.

Anchor - Ok Mohit, you have a tougher challenge now... you have to impress her more now...

Mohit - I am also wondering what I will do now. They have been so creative and I really like that cake and this cake and... really good.

Sanaya - I am going to call mom & tell her not get more cake for me. That was the first thing I said when I saw these cakes. I just said, mom, no cakes, that's enough of cakes.

Anchor - Ok, so, lets cut the cake... the rest...

Sanaya - Yeah, I am going to cut the rest... ok...

As Sanaya cuts the cake (the brown icing one), Mohit & those present sing 'Happy Birthday' for her...

Sanaya - (Cutting the cake) This has completely melted.

(She tries to feed Mohit the cake, but instead Mohit feeds her the piece of cake, singing) Happy Birthday to my baby... 

MoNaya - (relish the cake)... hmmm...

Mohit - Wow!!

Sanaya - Yummm... where is this from??

Anchor - This is from...this fan is also a florist. So she has managed... somewhere in Bandra.

Mohit - That's why... see , I really like the presentation. Seriously. Like flowers and...

Sanaya - How sweet!! Ok so you are a florist, let me tell you something. That Mohit...

Mohit - Please give us... your number to me. I love doing all this.

Sanaya -  Mohit loves flowers. I love flowers & every year on my birthday, he always makes me the most amazing bouquets. And he always goes personally & gets the bouquet made. I don't know,Mohit has some gift when it comes to making bouquets. because whether its a small bouquet or a big one, they just look beautiful. So, maybe you'd want to hire him. He's really good at it.

When he makes the bouquet  people click pictures of it in the store so they can remember & they can make it for the future.

Anchor - So, that was the bouquet which they have sent. (She hands over the bouquet to Sanaya)

Sanaya - This?? Hawww...

Mohit - Haww...

Sanaya - It's so sweet... thank you... RRGT, FB ... ok, this is the same... ok, thank you so much, guys...

I am going to cut the next cake... just give it here, I will hold it in my hand & cut it...

As she cuts the black forest cake Mohit & the others sing the 'Happy Birthday' song. She tries to feed Mohit the cake... again, Mohit feeds her the piece first.

Mohit - I have eaten a lot. I'll take this... 

Anchor hands over the white icing cake to Sanaya.

Mohit - Ok, I'll say, Happy Birthday, baby. Cut it short!!...(Sanaya laughs)

Sanaya - (forces Mohit to eat first) baby, now you have to have... no baby, I am not having first. You have to have. Baby it's my birthday...

Mohit - It's your birthday, that's what...

Sanaya - No, but I get to choose what I want to do.

Anchor - So, what are the birthday plans??

Sanaya - Why does everyone ask us this?? Just because we are actors it does not mean our life is happening. There is no birthday plan. I want a really simple birthday this year.

I've told Mohit that. I am really hoping he abides by that & doesn't go into something to surprise me, which he does every year.Now he is ignoring me because he is clearly not going to abide to that. But I wish to have a simple birthday with my family & like really close friends. 

Anchor - We know we have been asking you just one question every year, but, little bit different. There is a time span... between one birthday to the next. So what has changed in that one year?? What changes have happened??

Mohit - Got married!!

Sanaya -  Oh yeah... sorry baby. We've been together for so long, it feels like it's forever. Yes, have got married, I have put on 2 Kg, my hair has become shorter & drier, I have got one or two more wrinkles under my eyes and... yeah, I have become one year older.  So really nothing to look forward to guys, except for the wedding.

Anchor - So Mohit, she has said no surprises, so, are you going to take it seriously or are you planning something??

Mohit - No, I just make sure that it is a lot of fun for her and everyone enjoys on her birthday, as always. Like that's what we always do on her birthdays, so, I'll just make sure that everyone has a good time. 

Anchor - Any memorable birthday gift from last year.

Sanaya -  Last year I was doing Jhalak. So,no, I really had a really simple birthday. And thank god, like, that was the one time that Mohit listened to me. Because I really had...

Mohit - That time I didn't...

Sanaya - I had to do this (folds hands). I was like, baby please... please... I was too exhausted throughout Jhalak , in too much pain from all my injuries to be able to do anything. So I said I just want to have lunch with all my near & dear ones & that's it. And there was also Ganapati, right at that time?? Last year?? So...

Mohit - She was just rehearsing that time, so we did not get time to do anything.

Sanaya - It was just a really simple birthday & I don't remember, like, gifts... oh yeah, I got some really sweet gifts. Some very sweet gifts. I don't want to mention.

Anchor- So now, fans have sent gifts for you. Lets open those.

Sanaya - Ok...

Anchor - There is a fan group which has done some charity. Had you asked them to do charity instead of spend on gifts??

Mohit - Wow... see!! You always wanted this. See...

Sanaya - Yeah... ok... (reads) Hi Sanaya. For yours & Barun's birthday we decided to do something different. Back in 2014 you had said to donate money to charity instead of buying me gifts.

This year we have done just that. With the help of Barun's friend, we have made a contribution to SPCA, Noida. Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals & People for Animals, Gurgaon.

We know that you both love animals and hence we decided to donate to this noble cause. We encourage others to donate to them too. On your special day, we wish you good health, happiness, lots of love, prosperity  & success.

May God continue to pour his love & shine his light upon you today & everyday.You & Barun will always be our shinning stars. Wish you a very very happy birthday once again. Lots of love , Trish, Shara & Saij.

(To fans) Thank you so much. This is really sweet, because every time I do say  that if you'll want to give me something, just take that money & give it to somebody who needs it.

...And I am really happy that you'll have done this. I am really actually very touched that you'll  landed up in this year because I also wanted to do some thing related which I don't want to discuss. But,thank you... I am really really happy  for this & this is for everyone else also. When I say it, I actually mean it. And this...this really means a lot. So thank you.

Joseph_A thumbnail
ET Seg Pix (01/03) :

Joseph_A thumbnail
ET Seg Pix (02/03) :

Joseph_A thumbnail
ET Seg Pix (03/03) :

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Embedded image
shonasandy thumbnail
exclusive gift segment with http://India-Forums.com coming up soon stay tuned to are YouTube page #Indiaforums
Embedded image
Embedded image
Embedded image
Embedded image
shonasandy thumbnail

Embedded image
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jobro u didnt add me! I Had to Like!!! 😈