Naamkarann

Iss Rishtey ko kya naam doon?

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
How would one classify Ahish and Asha's relationship?
It is not that of a husband and wife - because like Avni pointed out nothing about their relation is 'normal'.

It is not a live-in relationship - as they do not live together.

It is not like they are partners - because Asha and Avni have no interaction with people involved in Ashish's life.

Perhaps boy friend - girl friend?  But then why the mangal sutra and sindoor?

It has all the props of an illegitimate relationship and that of a mistress and yet Avni bears Ashish's name so it not illegitimate either!

It is more like "Mein Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Benaam rishta ..

At the moment if we can leave as it is ..but what happens when he gets married to Neela ?😲😕
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its just a relationship of their comfort..Easy going.no complications. 
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: nep3

Benaam rishta ..

At the moment if we can leave as it is ..but what happens when he gets married to Neela ?😲😕

At the moment - Avni wants an identity!

When he gets married to Neela - that will be the legitimate relationship legally!
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

its just a relationship of their comfort..Easy going.no complications. 

But it is complicated nah?  Avni wants a "normal" family! ðŸ˜‰
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonee

But it is complicated nah?  Avni wants a "normal" family! ðŸ˜‰

For them (Ashish and Asha) it was not complicated. Until Avni asked for the normal family. They didnt even bother about living together or being here for each other until Avni asked.
If she didnt ask, they would have continued.
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this relationship doesn't have a name really, which is why i think it's called 'naamkarann'? if the creatives go by it, the story is supposed to be the journey towards giving it a name.

i really don't get how ashudi can be so chill about this tho?😕
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In my view, these are two people who have been very selfish and so immersed in their own little bubble that they never thought about the impact their way of living will have on their progeny. Asha bears the symbols of a married (Hindu) woman because I thought they did get married with (Hindu) rituals but not with witnesses or even registered their marriage? Anyways, Neela will be seen by the state as the lawfully wedded wife will Asha will be a nobody - she lost her own name, she lost her faith, and now she will never get Ashish's name either.

Avni's questions have been hard hitting but it seems that Asha and Ashish will in the end still prefer this current setup over facing society and their own mistakes.
Edited by canuck-umz - 7 years ago
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

In my view, these are two people who have been very selfish and so immersed in their own little bubble that they never thought about the impact their way of living will have on their progeny. Asha bears the symbols of a married (Hindu) woman because I thought they did get married with (Hindu) rituals but not with witnesses or even registered their marriage? Anyways, Neela will be seen by the state as the lawfully wedded wife will Asha will be a nobody - she lost her own name, she lost her faith, and now she will never get Ashish's name either.

Avni's questions have been hard hitting but it seems that Asha and Ashish will in the end still prefer this current setup over facing society and their own mistakes.

It would be disheartening and selfish with such setup. especially for Avni.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Benaam rishta woh bechain karta Jo ho na sake Jo byaan