Posted: 7 years ago
Nice story...nice update...loved the Swadarsh part...waiting for the next part
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

πŸ‘ i guess its best for Jaydev ..
loved swadarsh part.Data πŸ˜† Waiting for next Swadarsh part

Jaidev needs to get out of his father's shadow.He needs to know what goes on the other side.Which Abhay and Adarsh already know.

I will try my best to make it as much romantic as possible.
olsen_124 thumbnail
Part 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adarsh where are we going ? Swadheenta asked

Adarsh-Would you just relax ? You are with me not some stranger !! God are you always like this with surprises.

Swaadheenta-(cutely)-Surprises with you are highly dangerous Adarsh.Your first surprise was when you told me you loved me.I am sure you would understand my inquisitiveness after that surprise !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Adarsh-That was different Swadheenta.You too had surprised me with that Mr Data.!!

Swadheenta-(angrily)-Adarsh one more time you talk about Jeevan and you will be spending your trip alone !!!!! πŸ˜†

Adarsh-Ok fine relax !

Swadheenta was getting more impatient with time.This was definitely not Swadheenta.Because she was the person who was always patient but this time it seemed as if Swadheenta had surprised herself.Adarsh had just told her to get ready and than after that had but a blind fold on her eyes.Though Swadheenta knew that whatever Adarsh had planned would be surely romantic as he was romantic and she was the most unromantic person.She did the "pagalpan" once in her life and had no intention of doing it again.Asad always said that Adarsh had landed one of the most unromantic persons as his life partner.πŸ˜†

Adarsh-Here we go.(removed the blindfold)

Swadheenta was pleasantly surprised at the decoration.Her husband had planned a candle light dinner for her.And everything was her favorite.Wow Adarsh had surely pulled all the stops by the dinner menu.Though she was confused how had he came to know her favoraite food.Surely he knew some but not everything.It was so beautiful.Surely she couldn't even think of something like this.Wow she was highly unromantic.Even her thoughts didn't have anything romantic.

Adarsh (Hugging her from back)-Did you like it ?

Swadheenta (smiling)-I loved it.Thank You !! How did you exactly know what I liked ?

Adarsh-I called Zubaida Mami.She told me everything.I can't actually believe that you like Karele ke subzi.How is it your favorite.!!! Though Mom would be very happy.

Swadheenta-Thank You so much Adarsh.

Adarsh-Anything for that lovely smile of yours.😳Even though I am a bad dancer Can I dance with my beautiful wife ?  

Swadheenta (smiling)-Sure

Swadheenta (her hands around his neck)- Adarsh you must have never imagined this kind of start to your new life.

Adarsh (Hands around her waist)-Swadheenta even you didn't ask for it.It was like a uninvited guest to our wedding..You fought alone on that path.I was not with you.I even didn't try to understand you or your point.I am sure even you didn't want to walk on that path alone.

Swadheenta-Adarsh you have to stop blaming yourself for everything.You saw Abhay and lost your sense to think practically.It happens with anybody.

Adarsh-Didn't happen with you...

Swadheenta-Because I have always thought with my brain.I thought with my heart for the first time when I fell in love with you.You think with your heart when something concerns the family Adarsh.

Adarsh-(Kissing her on the forehead) I have lot to repent for Swadheenta.I promised I that I will be with you and first sign of trouble and I don't support you.What was it that made you give me second chance ?

Swadheenta-I Love You.That's all the reason I need.

Adarsh (Hugging her)-We will be fine right ?

Swadheenta-We are fine.😳.

After dinner Adarsh and Swadheenta decided to go for walk.Swadheenta loved to walk.She didn't know where she got it.It was her favorite time before her marriage.Walks gave her insight to think-about her day,her case,her problems,her family and how to deal with everything.They both decided to go back to the hotel room.Swadheenta decided to get changed while Adarsh decided to call Abahy just in case of anything that might have happened after they left.

Adarsh (On the call)-Chotu sab theek hai na ghar par.

Abhay-Bhai why can't you relax when you are on holiday with Bhabhi.Jaidev Bhai is getting transferred.Mom asked him to stay away from Dad and work his way up on his own now.

Adarsh-Good for him.That is good news.Ok fine.We will talk tomorrow.Just keep the fort balanced chotu.

Abhay (irritatingly)-Bhai bye ok !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Just relax and enjoy your honeymoon and forget about home for some time ok.Both you and Bhabhi..

Swadheenta-What happened Adarsh ?? All Ok ?

Adarsh-Yeah all ok.Jaidev Bhaiyya is getting transferred.Mom wants him to accept it so that he can get away from Dad for sometime now.

Swadheenta-it's going to be tough for him.But it will be learning curve for him.Why was Abhay shouting ? 

Adarsh-(Smiling)-Nothing

In the morning Swadheenta first woke up to see that Adarsh had slept with his hands completely around her waist.They were so close that they could have heard each others heart beats perhaps.Swadheenta looked at Adarsh.He had slept like this peacefully after so many months.She knew that he had been disturbed a lot around the time she had took the case.She decided to stay in bed because if she woke up than he would wake up and she didn't want to wake him.Swadheenta too liked to stay where she was.She felt safe with him,in his arms.She never felt this safe with anybody not even her brother.Even when they were fighting he had stood up for her when people had tried to throw stones at her.She knew that he was angry at her but she also knew that their love was not that weak.yes Swadheenta had gotten scared when she had left the house knowing that if she loses the case than along with Mamu and Asad's name she would also lose her marriage but that's what kept her going.Asad's name,mamu's life and along with all this Adarsh.Even though he was not with her it was Adarsh who had kept her going.She had frankly never realized when she had fallen in love with him.She just realized.Asad had told her that she kept all her emotions too much inside but that could not be done in case of Adarsh result of which she realized what was going in her heart.😳.

Adarsh (Pecking her on the head)-Good morning.

Swadheenta ( chirpily)-Good Morning !!   

Adarsh-You are in good mood...you should have woken me up.

Swadheenta-You looked peaceful while sleeping.I just couldn't wake you up.You haven't slept like this since 2 months.😳

Adarsh (romantically)-Well I don't feel like leaving my sleep right now.Can we just not stay right here right now.

Swadheenta (cutely)-I don't mind.

Adarsh (innocently)-it seems as if mera sangat ka asar thoda pad raha hai.πŸ˜‰

Swadheenta(emotionally)-It has nothing to do with romance.I feel nice where I am.I feel protected and safe around you..I know that even when you were angry you didn't let anyone even touch me.

Adarsh-(smiling)I am with you Swadheenta

Both of them were extremely near and were inches apart.Adarsh had held her tight and before they could kiss Adarsh's phone rang.

Adarsh (getting angry)-I will throw away this phone someday.πŸ˜†

Adarsh went away to talk to Abhay

Abhay-Good Morning Bhai.

Adarsh (getting irritated)-What Good morning ??Teri timing ka jawab nahi.πŸ˜† Isse acchi timing kisi ki nahi hogi.

Abhay (Hitting his head)Sorry Bhai.Actually I just called to ask if you and Bhabhi were ok.Simmi told me not to call but...

Adarsh (sarcastically)-Simmi ki baat suna kar kabhi kabhi.

Abhay-Abhi Sorry toh kaha na.Now aap he mujhe phone karna ok.I will not call.

Swadheenta on the other hand had just realized what had just happened.She and Adarsh were incredibly close.But it was bound to happen someday.😳

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear it was a nice update really enjoyed it a lot will wait for the next update eagerly 
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely πŸ‘ ❀️ 🀣 poor Abhay ! πŸ˜† waiting for next.
parisjtaime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the chapters

Swadarsh were so cute together.

Can't wait to read more pls update soon
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bonny, after their walk, when they got back to their room and it was till night, I had guessed that the rest of the update will be about the night! You don't know how disappointed I was to read that it was morning already πŸ˜†

I hope there is another update full of SwaDarsh and that there will be some naughty things that happen πŸ˜³

Lovely read. 
olsen_124 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanks for the update dear it was a nice update really enjoyed it a lot will wait for the next update eagerly 

Thanks for commenting.
olsen_124 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

Lovely πŸ‘ ❀️ 🀣 poor Abhay ! πŸ˜† waiting for next.

Thank You.Well yeah ppor Abhay but he did become kabab mei haddi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.So can't feel sorry for the dude.Do feel sorry for ADarsh though.πŸ˜†
olsen_124 thumbnail
Originally posted by: parisjtaime

Loved the chapters

Swadarsh were so cute together.

Can't wait to read more pls update soon

Will try to update it soon.

Thanks for commenting.