Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Your description of Kamdeva's destruction was  excellent , an amazing update . Waiting to read about the Girija Kalyan in your next chapter .😊

Thank you Madhuri πŸ€—
Girija Kalyanam is coming up a little later πŸ˜‰
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Hi all :)
Next chapter is up :) Read and review :)

A NEW VIGOUR

"Pranaam Devrishi", said Raja Himavan, rushing to the learned sage. Placing him on a throne, the King of Mountains went on to worship the sage, by washing his holy feet with holy water.

The king narrated his woes to the celestial sage, who told him only three words, "Worship Lord Shiva". Saying thus, Devrishi Narada hurried to meet the Goddess Shivaa. The sage had to impart knowledge to the Goddess Adi Shakti, who at that point didn't know she was Adi Shakti.

He walked to the gardens, where he saw a restless Parvati. Seeing that, he knew that she was feeling the separation from her Lord.

"Pranaam Devi"

Sage Narada's respectful greeting caught Parvati's attention.

"Pranaam Devrishi", said Parvati.

"I can sense the restlessness and anxiety in you. What I am going to tell you now will help you achieve what you desire. Lord Shiva was served by you without austerities. And He, though very favourable to His devotes, left the place even though you were there, was because you had done no austerities. To reach the Lord, you have to perform austerities. You will have to perform a great penance. It is only after that that He will take you as His wife"

Parvati, glad to hear that, joined her palms in reverence in front of the great sage, and said, "Oh Devrishi, do tell me what austerities I have to perform to attain lord Shiva as my husband. I will follow each and every thing you tell me"

Hearing these words from the Goddess, the sage said, "Let me teach you then, the formula of the mantra which pleases Lord Shiva. It gives all that one wants, and it pleases Lord Shiva as well.  The only way to do this is by a vigorous penance. Repeat this Mantra, Om Namah Shivaya over and over again. There is no fruit that is obtained without penance"

Saying thus, the sage left, leaving a happy Parvati.

Parvati, now decided and confident on the path of penance, now called for her two sakhis, Jaya and Vijaya. 

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome Shrutha πŸ‘πŸ‘

There is no fruit that is obtained without penance !!!

Loved the line that has a deep meaning of today's life as well. We tend to achieve things without any efforts and then get frustrated from life !
What deep meaning in the update πŸ‘πŸ‘
Parvati is ready to do anything she can to attain and get Her Lord's Love and place in His life !!!!
Super Fantastic !!!
Loved it, will wait for more dear, loves πŸ€—
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This chapter was amazing, with Ma Parvati's penance beginning and Devrishi Narada's visit.
Res for now πŸ˜³
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapters!
Destruction of Kamadev-What a description!
Parvati's restlessness,it reached right away.
The eternal leela❀️
The time has arrived for the penance...
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KanhaKiChutki

This chapter was amazing, with Ma Parvati's penance beginning and Devrishi Narada's visit.

Res for now πŸ˜³

Unres.
So, Ma Parvati's path to attaining Mahadev begins. I can't wait for the rest to come.
I love the way you have used this beautiful story to tell us so many things, like how there is no reward without effort. I love this chapter and Devrishi Narada always intrigues me. Can't wait for the remaining story! πŸ˜³
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the way Narad muni showed Parvati maa the right path to her Lord!
Viswasruti thumbnail
A well-written chapter Krishna ! In a commendable manner ,you are dealing with different themes in an excellent way ! πŸ‘
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Hi all :)
I am going to discontinue this thread, and start a new one, once I have revamped my writing style for the entire story. I feel like I haven't fused enough emotions, and the Shiva-Shakti Divine Milan is fused with emotions.
I will rework it, and start posting by December mid πŸ˜³