Naamkarann

pyaar karta hun per maa se darta hun.

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
maa se poochke love karna tha . how dare he fall in love without his mom permission ?
aab maa boli shadi karo is ladki se to bus karne wale hain.. No bolne ka haqq nahi rakhta, to how dare he have woman in his life, shameless did not even bother to marry her but made her act as hindu woman and be his fake wife have kids, How dare he actually do this?
Maa ka darr tha to dusri lady ko chuna nai tha, azad karta aur maa k liye woh sub karta jo maa ki marzi thi karta But ruining her life in order to make your mama happy .. shame on u ashish
Maa ka itna hi khayal tha to yeh ladki ki life barbad karne ka haq kisne diya usey? Now her kids will be illegal and people see them in shaming face.
maa ka darr tha 
maa ka respect tha
to achi baat hai but kisi aur ke beti ko barbad karne ka haq kisne diya aapko?
you claim to love her so much but u have no guts to have her, U can't have her then how dare u accept marrying some other woman, marrying other woman, staying silent like.. Oh main to mazak kar rah tha.. Oh dumb tell this woman the truth tell her u have wife and 2 kids. 
Shadi b jhut se start
I like those two together, Now he will marry some other woman.. feeling so angry seeing him actually going with the instructions of his mother, Yeaa i know those people did allot for you but what ull give them in return?? sautan. Bad bad ashish feeling so bad for your lady love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ashish is proving to be a coward day by day. If he really loves Asha he would do anything to protect her reputation and uphold her self respect.
In turn, he is not even trying or bothered to face the wrath of his mother. Just going with the flow right now. ðŸ¤¢ 
ronshaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-OmkaRaman

Ashish is proving to be a coward day by day. If he really loves Asha he would do anything to protect her reputation and uphold her self respect.

In turn, he is not even trying or bothered to face the wrath of his mother. Just going with the flow right now. ðŸ¤¢ 

actually seeing him agreeing to marry another girl made me sad for his ladylove
he should have at least told hr that he has wife and 2 kids but no this guy actually marrying to make his mama happy  dil todh diya isne to SELFISH man ðŸ¤¢
ronshaan thumbnail
See Love karo zarur karo.. But if you can't have
if you are scared of your parents
then FREEE him / her
let them go and If you want to keep them in your life then best is Never never never marry someone else.. Choose death but not marrying someone else.
Sorry but this guy really made me sad today.. 
i saw how much he was lovely to his girl i was seeing how much love was and is b/w he and his ladylove and now this.. He should have never touched her if has no guts to have her. 
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
i dont like the fact he is becoming a bigger coward with every passing episode. he should have never got into a relationship with asha and have avni and the other one who is on the way if he didnt have the guts to tell his mother about this. Wondering how asha will react seeing this. precap looks scary. 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In the movie's version, I like the guy more. He only agreed to marry because his mom was suicidal.
This Ashish makes me wonder
ronshaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-OmkaRaman

In the movie's version, I like the guy more. He only agreed to marry because his mom was suicidal.

This Ashish makes me wonder

yaa.. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•  how bad.
ronshaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Vedika126

i dont like the fact he is becoming a bigger coward with every passing episode. he should have never got into a relationship with asha and have avni and the other one who is on the way if he didnt have the guts to tell his mother about this. Wondering how asha will react seeing this. precap looks scary. 

very true.. if you can't have her then free her 
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-ronshaan

actually seeing him agreeing to marry another girl made me sad for his ladylove
he should have at least told hr that he has wife and 2 kids but no this guy actually marrying to make his mama happy  dil todh diya isne to SELFISH man ðŸ¤¢

And when he told it in one go later he realized his mistake and said he was lieing 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that if he was so scared then he never should have fallen in love!!!!😳

He never should have had that relationship and kids in the first place!!!!😒

Now even when he said the truth he covered it up by saying he was joking!!!!😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

He is not only messing up his lover's life but more than that he is messing up his daughter's life!!!!