HAPPY B'DAY TO RATI PANDEY

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

When we miss someone really special, even a minute seems to be a year. Yes, I'm talking about our dear BIRTHDAY GIRL, RATI PANDEY; the name itself brings a smile on my lips. Watching her onscreen is an ecstatic feeling. But for me the most wondering element is why she isn't offered a good role from the Btown? I hope one day she will do magic on celluloid with her mesmerizing acting skills. Like always, the Miss Perfectionist will ensure her hard work, dedication and talents which won't go unnoticed by the audience n specially the stalwarts of BOLLYWOOD. I'm eagerly waiting for that day when she's winning a national award for the best actress. She's enough capable to achieve it. Please DIRECTORS, please give her a chance, she won't ever disappoint you at all but will make proud of. What do you say dear Ratidians? You all agree to my point?  I wish this birthday will gift her fantastic role to be enacted on screen. Wishing you a wonderful birthday to my dear Ratidi.. Love you loads. Take care and keep entertaining us.

Souparnika from Kerala