AsYa FF: Mohabbatein - Part 18 Updated: Pg 140 - 20/12/16

Posted: 7 years ago
                                                     Mohabbatein

xx Introduction xx

Somewhere in India, lay the beautiful kingdom of Kasauli.  Talks of Kasauli were mostly limited to two topics; 1) It's royal family - The Khan Khandaan &  2) It's crime rate. 

Kasauli had been ruled by the royal family of the Khans for generations.  Until recently, the Kingdom and the Government had worked hand in hand towards the betterment and progress of Kasauli and it's people, but  around 20 years ago that had changed, when the royal family decided to move to Delhi and give up their rule in Kasauli. Since then, Kasauli has been under the rule of one failed, corrupted government after the last. 

"Heaven on earth" is what had been said to describe Kasauli by tourists and passerby's once upon a time. Victorian style architecture, immense greenery, minimal pollution and breathtaking landscapes; Kasauli really was picture perfect. Every particle in it's air screamed love and peace. Today those very particles cried for help as the city was plagued with one disease after another. Drugs, poverty, rape, disease, hunger, murder, human trafficking, organ trafficking, kidnapping, child labor and even terrorism; there was no crime known to mankind that wasn't eating away at this city. This city was once also called the 'miniature paris - the mini city of love', because you were bound to lose your heart if you walked into this city, there was some sort of magic in it's air. But today, this city was bleeding. 

The Government and the Kingdom had failed it's people. There was no law and order. The rich became richer and the poor became poorer. Kasauli was now divided into 2 distinct categories. A) The elite - Wealthy families who simply turned a blind eye to the plague that was eating away at Kasauli and B) The poor - who were left to fend for themselves while those in power helped themselves to whatever wealth they could get their hands on. Because of this, the poor resorted to whatever means they had to in order to fill their stomachs and pacify their crying children. Loot, kidnap, murder; they had become immune to the consequences or morals of their actions. Lost was all reflection on values and traditions in these people. 

Over the years, whilst the streets were home to many criminals, the city itself had been ruled by and citizens had lived under the fear of many mass murderers, criminals and drug lords. As one lunatic was killed, another was ready to take his place and destroy Kasauli one life at a time. To this date however, none was more deadly than Rai Anand. He was ousted from the city over night by an arch angel who had since then been named the 'Son of Kasauli'. No one knew who he was, where he had come from or where he was now.  The citizens had mixed feelings towards him. Some called him the answer to their prayers, an arch angel and the 'Son of Kasauli' whilst others who saw him as nothing more than a wannabe vigilante called him the 'doom of kasauli'. None the less, he had saved Kasauli from burning. 

Things were beginning to shape up since then, when a new gang emerged and black trucks began patrolling the streets after dark, and men in masks began cleaning up Kasauli, one act and one life at a time. The "brotherhood" is what they called themselves.  They marked their territory by the symbol of a hawk and the first letter of the name of the specific brother who had marked that territory or that person.  Whoever they marked was off bounds to their enemies and the other gangs.  Some people began looking at them as hope.  

To add to that hope, King Salman made a public announcement which was broad casted across all radios, televisions and newspapers in Kasauli that: "The royal family had decided to move back to Kasauli on the King's 75th Birthday. Why? He refused to divulge. He did however, give his people the right to vote if they still wanted the royal family to interfere in the matters of Kasauli or have any political power, whatsoever. They could decide if they wanted the kingdom to be the only political force, if they wanted a joint force in the form of a Government & Kingdom or simply keep matters the way they were by letting the government take all responsibility. This was to be put up to vote at the end of the year to plot a seed of hope in the live's of the people of Kasauli. That the first sun of the new year would bring with it, a new era. A new era of peace, love and harmony. Just like the son of Kasauli, they too promised that there will be peace. But the only thing to question is, who will be the one to bring that peace to the people of Kasauli. 

The Kingdom, the Government or the Son of Kasauli? 

xo - DailyDaisy!
Edited by DailyDaisy - 7 years ago

Mohabbatein

xx Characters & Households xx

Khan Khandaan: 

They are the royal family (Nawaabs) and they live in the Haveli/Palace of Kasauli.   

Salman & Salma - (Grandparent's - They are Politicians) 

Javed &  Maya: Eldest Son & Daughter - In - Law of the house - Politicians.

They have no kids.

Saima & Azfar Siddiqui: Eldest Daughter & Her House Husband (Live in Palace).
He is also" involved" in their political party.

They have two daughter's. 

1. Huma- 25
2. Humaira - 21 (Played by Ketki Kadam - Wants to be an actress but is currently a student).

Sapna: She is the younger Daughter who was a widow & is now re-married.  
She helps her current husband run his business.  

She has one son from her dead husband.  

1.  Zain Malik- 25 (Played by Raquesh Bapat - He is now a cop in Kasauli)

Rashid & Shireen: The youngest Son & Daughter-In-Law.  
Rashid handles the family business.  

1.    Anaya - 28 (Volunteers at the Kasauli General Hospital) 
2.   Azlan - 25 (Played by Rithwik Danjani - Police Officer)   
xxx 

Rashid Khan + Dilshaad (Separated) - They live in their own "Khan Mansion" 

1. Aisha - 27 (Student- Becoming a doctor) 
2. Asad- 25 (Played by Karan Singh Grover - Businessman) 

They have a step-brother named Anwar - 36 years old who lives in Delhi. Played by Ayaaz Khan.  

xxx

Siddique Family: 
Live in the Palace with the Khans.  

Ghafoor Siddique (Shireens Mun Bhula Bhai) & Wife Razia 

1. Kajol - 21 (Played by Ridhi Dogra - She wants to be a director and is currently a student)
2. Naina 21 (Played by Asha Negi - She wants to be a writer and is currently a student) 

xxx

Farooqui Family: 
Live in their own mansion out of town. 

General Tahir Farooqui & Shazia Farooqui (Grandparent's - He is ex-military & she a housewife) 
Zahid & Tasneem: Eldest Son & Daughter-in-law of the family.  
He has his own political party and has been in power before.  

They have two sons.  

1. Azhar- 30 (Businessman in Mumbai)
2. Asif- 28 (Businessman in Mumbai) 

Humayun & Haseena - He is also involved in the political party. 

They also have two sons. 

1. Arsalan - 28 (Engineer in Mumbai) 
2. Aahil - 27 (Doctor who just moved to Kasauli to start practice)

Faisal + Sapna - Both run the family business in Mumbai/dehli.  
Sapna Khan (Daughter of King Salman) is his second wife.  

He has a son from his previous wife.  

1. Ayaan - 25 ( Played by Ankit Raaj - Runs his own nightclub) 

Zainab - She was their only daughter but is now dead.  
Faizan - 36 & Dead - Zeenat - His widow - 36

1. Zoya - 21 (Played by Surbhi Jyoti - Student) 
(She is an adopted member of the family)
xxx

Other Charcacter's that will be introduced later: 
Officer Malik, Pari Khan, Maha Anand, Rhea Anand, Rai Anand, Neel, Raj Anand & more. 
xxx

Author's Note: 

The characters that have been mentioned in black & bold will be the main characters.  The story revolves around Asad & Zoya and they are the main, main leads but the other bold characters are the main supporting characters.  Please picture the actors for the roles I have mentioned because I write keeping them in mind.  

The story will take place in Kasauli.  The plot will take inspiration from Qubool hai, my favorite movies, current events around the world & my insane imagination.  I will take a lot of creative liberty just to give you a heads up and I am not the most beautiful writer because it is not my area of expertise but I just cannot find any other way to vent my frustration over my failed fandom so I decided to invest the 1001 scenarios that could have been into this story. 

But what I can say is, I love the story and I hope you do too! 

First part will be up soon, I hope you read it! Please feel free to ask questions. 

xo - DailyDaisy.

Mohabbatein 

Index

Introduction & Character Sketch: Pg 1
Part 1: New Beginnings - Pg 2! 
Part 2: Wounds that never healed- Pg 2!
Part 3: You?! Again?! - Pg 3!
Part 4: Him.  With the haunted, chocolate brown eye's - Pg 6!
Part 5: Her.  With the big brown twinkling eyes - Pg 6! 
Part 6: Mere Khawbon mein Jo Aye- Pg 8!
Part 7: Challa ki labda Phire..Yaar, Uda Ghar Kera.. - Pg 12!
Part 8: Let Bygones be Bygones - Pg 12! 
Part 9: Her tinkling laughter - Pg 16!
Part 10: His, enchanting voice - Pg 21!
Part 11:  Lighting up his whole world - Pg 25!
Part 12:  Ghosts of the past -Pg 30!
Part 13: From Rags to Riches -Pg 40!
Part 14: Phir se Ud Chala - Pg 55!
Part 15: Sansein hain magar kyun Zinda Main Nahin -Pg 70!
Part 16:  As Sweet As An Angel - Pg 100!
Part 17: Zara Zara Fitral Badalne Laga Dil - Pg 125!
Part 18: Kiska Rasta Dekhe..Ae dil Ae saudayee - Pg 140!
Khamoshiyan gun gunane lagi - Coming Soon!

xo - DailyDaisy!
Sounds like a fabulous story.
Looking forward to the update
Sounds interesting
Update soon 😊
yay a new asya story
after so long still cant get enough of them
looking forward for your story
lots of characters to remember but familiar with them
so glad it will me mostly asya
but the story is on the yonger generation of the families
pm plz 
Interesting concept
continue it
Author's Note: 

I have the first part ready and will be posting it soon I just wanted to let you guy's know beforehand that my writing style is a little different..I write in english/hindi and I like to imagine the scenes playing out as a show/movie when I write them (because I am more of a TV show buff) 

I hope that even though it isn't the usual way of writing you'll find on IF probably..you still enjoy it! 

Terribly sorry if some of you can't understand the hindi/urdu parts but no matter how hard I try half the dialogues come out as such (again because I write it as TV show/movie I imagine the scenes in urdu so majority of dialogues come through in urdu)

Hope you enjoy the first part!

xo- DailyDaisy!
                                                                 Mohabbatein 

Part 1 - New Beginnings

xxx

Kasauli: 

As the first rays of sun peeked through from behind the dark clouds, among many of the hands across the world raised in prayer, were Salma Khans hands.  She sat in her rocking chair on the terrace of a grand Haveli, her hands open in prayer while her eyes were closed tight, still unable to stop a few tears from escaping and rolling down her cheeks.  

Salma- Allah, patah nahin hamara yahaan waapis lautne ka faisla..sahee tha ya ghalat par ab jo hum yahan laut hi aye hain..please humme takat dijiye ke hum phirse yahan dabbi hakeekaton ka saamna kar sakein.  Khuda, Na jaane kyun aaj subah se dil ghabra raha hai..kitni bhi koshish kar loon dil ko sukoon nahin mil raha hai..aisa lag raha hai jaise kuch hone wala hai..jaise koi tufaan aane waala hai..aaj se 25 saal pehle bhi aisa hi mehsoos huwa tha..uss tufani raat mein..jiske aane se sab bikhar gaya..barbaad ho gaya..mera shehr..mera ghar..mera parivaar..mera..mera beta.  Woh tufaan to tham gaya par woh nishaan aaj bhi hum sab ki zindagi pe hain..aap se dua hai Allah.. iss baar agar koi tufaan aane waala hai..to woh pichle tufaan ke zakhmon ka marham banke aaye..sab kuch jo bhikar gaya tha..usse samet de..mere parivaar ko phirse samet de..mere bete ko uska sukoon lauta de khuda..uska pyaar, uski zindagi, uske bache, usse lauta de..meri bas yehi ek dua hai..ke marne se pehle main bas ek baar..apne khandaan ko..apne bachon ko phirse ek kar paon..unne samet sakoon..please Allah..meri madad kijiye..(right about then she felt a presence behind her and a very familiar hand squeeze her shoulder..she opened her eyes to find her husband, Salman smiling down at her.  He nodded his head blinking slowly as if silently reassuring her that all would be okay..she smiled back at him placing her hand above his on her shoulder..before turning back to look over the acres of land behind their Haveli and the mountains in the distance..hearing the sound of the water running in the lake below and the birds chirping in the trees and skies above their property..it truly was a humble abode) 

xxx

Later that Morning: The city was hustling and bustling as usual, as people went about their daily lives and as usual no one spared a second glance as a high speed car chase was under route on the mountain side streets of Kasauli between a sleek black Ferrari which was followed closely by a black sedan..with next to no collateral damage despite the recklessness with which the Ferrari was going.  It had so far put not less than 19 lives in danger including the driver of the beast itself.  As it dodged a fruit cart making a sharp right turn onto another street where two other cars barely survived a collision due to their last minute swerving to save the Ferrari..the black sedan hot on its tail..the owner of the black beast..plate number BS009 lowered one of its tinted windows..and casually let his arm rest on the window sill..before lifting his hand in the air..two fingers to be precise..he curled them forward as if beckoning someone to come through nd merely seconds after he had done that..the windows in the black sedan lowered and two exceptionally handsome officers stuck their heads out the windows..bringing their guns forth and opening gun fire at the Ferrari..one of them managing the steering wheel simultaneously.

While they were busy with their gun battle..and focusing on the black beast that kept on swerving from right to left to avoid the gunshots..successfully giving anyone in sight whiplash..they managed to miss the noise of another black beast roaring its way up behind them..they only managed to notice when the bike flew above their car managing to successfully land in front of the Ferrari as well..the devil clad in black pants..a leather jacket..and helmet continued driving on..leaving the two boys in the sedan to hold back their gunfire and look at each other baffled for a split second and that split second was all the Ferrari needed to swerve the car in a U-Turn into the oncoming lane and zoom off making a left at the next light before saluting them with the same two fingers..the two boys got back in the sedan swerving the car around as well..the heavy bike going straight and then turning right.. the driver among the two in the sedan banged the steering wheel in frustration. 

Other Guy- Relax azlan..We'll get the son of the bitch.  Sooner or later hell be ours (Azlan sighed in frustratration..running his hand through his hair as he took of his sunglasses and flicked his cigarette away.  They heard a loud honk behind them and looked in the review mirrors..to see the black Ferrari pull out from a small alleyway right behind them and zoom off at in the opposite direction but not before the driver lowered the roof and flicked them off ..hollering a loud.."SEE YAH" at them.  Azlan shared a quick glance with his co-passenger before slamming the breaks on his car which screeched to a stop and he cursed under his breath).

xxx

Kasauli Haveli: 

Girl- Happy Birthday to you..Happy birthday to you..Happy birthday dear Baba..Happy birthday to you! (A man reached up pulling her hands off his eyes as she leaned forward and gave him a 100 watt smile before kissing his cheek noisily..a favor which he returned as well making her giggle in return) Happy Birthday Badshah! (and she giggled even more) 
Salman- Thank u Naina beta.  Waise..hamare baaki sabhi bache kahan hain? (Naina removed her arms from around him and came and sat before him..making his tea) 
Naina- Aur kahan honge..aapke laadle shehzaade kaam pe gaye hain..aur aapki laadli shehzaadiyan sab so rahee hain..
Salman- Kyun? Hitler aaj chuti pe hai kya..naashta nahin karna in sabko? 
Naina- (giggled) Hitler aur chuti pe? Woh to national holiday ban jayega (salman smiled at her as he patted her head lovingly) 
Salman- Khuda ne itne saare badmaashon saath phasa ke..aakhir mein humme aap jaisi pyaari bachi de kar hisaab barabar kar hi diya..(they both snickered as Salma who was sitting behind them watching re-runs of her favourite tv show on repeat with muted volume rolled her eyes) 
Salma- Phir shuru ho gaye aap dono?  Dekhiye..hum aapse keh dete hain..habar daar jo aapne hamare bachon ki burayee ki..warna acha nahin hoga..bol deti hoon..(naina smirked as she bounded over to salma jumping on the bed beside her..her chooriyan jiggling as she did..and salma scowled brushing her off as naina hugged her) Bari Ma! Itna ghussa hone ki kya zaroorat hai? Main jaanti hoon aapko baba ko unki birthday kiss akele mein deni hai..to seedhe boliye na main chali jaongi (salma gasped and she ran off giggling as salma flung a pillow after her both blushing and laughing at the same time) 
Salma- Paagal (she shook her head after Naina with a sweet smile adorning her face). 

xxx

Kasauli Streets: 

A tinkling laughter echoed through the streets of Kasauli..as a girl ran through them. Dressed in a white cap sleeves plain cotton skater dress..tan sandals..her silky straight auburn hair flying behind her as the wind kissed her face.. a simple charm bracelet with a diamond Z shining in the sunlight..dangled from her right wrist..mesmerizing eyes lined with thick Kajol held the power to hypnotize anyone who dared to gaze into them..and a smile so enchanting it made the world seem like a better place.  With minimal make up..her beauty was in her simplicity.  

The kids chasing her down the streets of Kasauli were also giggling equally hard as they ran after her for one of the many balloons she was running away with.  She finally slowed down a little as she neared the outskirts of town where she had intended on going oblivious to the surprise fate had in store for here awaiting there.  

Her eyes caught a sight..guaranteed to leave anyone breathless.  There he was, mounted on a white horse looking no less than a Greek god, a GQ model..prince charming himself. Galloping away.  She felt her heart about to beat out of her chest as she stared at him mesmerized..her feet slowed on her own accord as did her senses..as she took him in.  Tall. Tanned.  Shirtless & Muscular with a tattooed upper body to kill for. His abs were carved to perfection.  His muscles bunched as he rode his horse and she felt herself swoon a little.  The way his jeans hung low on his hips and his feet bare..she nearly forgot to breathe. A soft breathless gasp of "Mashallah"escaped her lips.  He turned towards her for a split second and something fluttered in her stomach.  That angry..arrogant..devilishly handsome face..frowning at her..she knew it spelled trouble.  He spelled trouble.  And she knew that if she didn't look away right this instant..he would be haunting her dreams for the rest of her life.  She was thus very thankful for the distraction as she felt kids tugging at her dress from all four sides.  She giggled as she turned around and saw 50 outstretched hands waiting for a balloon.  She couldn't help but giggle again and prince charming on the horse did a double take pulling on his horses reigns as he heard her laugh..it was as if he finally felt something beat in his chest.  As if he were truly alive.  Overwhelmed with emotions..he spun around to see the angel in whites face..but sadly her face was hidden behind those wretched balloons..he heard her laugh again as she entered the building across the street and he felt it again..and he could not be more terrified.  There was something beating wildly in his chest and it was as if he was suddenly rid of all his demons.  He had never felt more alive, more at peace and simultaneously more vulnerable or damaged in his entire life and the horror reflected on his face as he galloped away into the distance..just as he could hear her begin to hum.. 

Girl- Na..nananana..nananana..(the kids cheered as she began swaying and dancing to the music that had begun blaring from inside the building and they all cheered loudly again as she winked at them before letting all the balloons go into the air and then they joined her in dancing..mimicking her expressions to the lyrics as well) 

Chale jaise hawayein sanan sanan..Udhe jaise parinde gagan gagan..Jaaye thithiliyaan jaise chaman chaman..Yoon hi ghumoon main bhi magan magan..Hey hey hey hey..Hey hey.. o o..Hey hey oh..oh...ah...haa...Aaa..Main deewani dil ki rani..Gham se anjaani..Kab darti hoon woh karti hoon..Jo hai taani..Chale jaise hawayein sanan sanan...Udhe jaise parinde gagan gagan..(Slowly she began losing herself in her own world as she danced without a care in the world..as if each word was a reflection of her own heart and the feelings within) Koi rokhe koi aaye..Jitna bhi mujhko samjhaaye..Maina sunoongi kabhi..Apni hi dhun main rehti hoon..Main pagli hoon main ziddi hoon..Kehte hai yeh toh sabhi..Koi.. nahin jaana ke...Armaan kya hai mera..(she got up on one of the tables in the banquet hall she had gate crashed and began dancing) Chale jaise hawayein sanan sanan..Udhe jaise parinde gagan gagan..Jaaye thithiliyaan jaise chaman chaman...Yun hi ghumoon main bhi magan magan

Hey hey hey hey..Hey hey.. o o...Hey hey oh..oh...ah...haa...Aaa..Main deewani dil ki rani..Gham se anjaani..Kab darti hoon woh karti hoon..Jo hai taani..Chale jaise hawayein sanan sanan..Udhe jaise parinde gagan gagan..(right about then they heard the screeching tires outside the hall announcing the arrival of a certain awaited devil on a heavy bike..all the kids began hooting and screaming as her eyes filled with tears and a radiant smile graced her face..her dimples sneaking up just as the door to the hall was thrown open and a handsome young man with messy unkempt hair walked in..his arms spread wide SRK style..the kids all ran up to him and followed him around the hall as he continued his charade of acting like a Bollywood superstar while dancing..the girl shaking her head at him laughingly..clearly she adored him to bits and pieces) 

Guy- Aaye hasina yeh to aaye..Mujhko dikhane apni adhaye..Main bhi kuch kam nahin.. yeah..Aankhon mein aankhen jo daalu (he winked at her as she rolled her eyes) Dil na churalu hosh churalu..Koi ho kitna haseen...(He picked up a young girl from the crowd and spun her around while she giggled uncontrollably) Mera.. ho gaya woh..Jo ek baar mujhse mila..Chale jaise hawayein sanan sanan..Udhe kaise parinde gagan gagan...Jaaye bhawaren jaise chaman chaman..Yun hi ghumoon main bhi magan magan..Hey hey hey hey..Hey hey.. o o..Hey hey oh..oh...ah...haa...Aaa..Main deewana main anjaana..Gham se begaana..Hoon awaara lekin pyaara..Sab ne maana (then they both danced to their hearts content with the kids)..Chale jaise hawayein sanan sanan..Udhe jaise parinde gagan gagan..Jaaye bhawaren jaise chaman chaman..Yun hi ghumoon main bhi magan magan..Chale jaise hawayein sanan sanan..Udhe jaise parinde gagan gagan (as the song came to an end..the kids screamed loudly again bouncing in the air still dancing..the girl jumped off the table and came crashing into the guys arms who immediately caught hold of her with one arm and spun her around as she shrieked and giggled uncontrollably) - Song: Chale Jaise - Movie: Main Hoon Na

Girl- AYAAANNN!! Stop I'm dizzy!! Ayaan!! (He put her down only to gather her in a bear hug..rocking her side to side as he hugged her dearly and kissed the side of her head and she too kissed him on his cheek leaving a bright pink lipstick mark) 
Ayaan- Abhi to tu ayee hai churail..abhi hi thak gayee..maine saalon ka torture bacha ke rakha hai bachoo 
Girl- Haww!! Itne saalon baad tumhari ekloti..farishte jaisi behen tumse milne ayee hai aur tumhe aaj bhi torture karne ke ilaava kuch soojta hi nahin hai (his own eyes filled with tears as well as he lost his smile) 
Ayaan- It's soo good to see you again Zoe! I missed you so much! 
Zoya- (voice cracking) I missed you too! (They hugged again) 
Ayaan- Ji bharke gale lagle beta..iske baad hum dono shaheed hone waale hain zoya burst out laughing as she broke away from him and looked around the hall) 
Zoya- Allah Miyan! (Ayaan laughed shaking his head..some things really never changed)
Ayaan- Jaffar Kaka! (an old man came into the hall and stood shocked in the doorway..almost as if he would fall dead of a heart attack any second..zoya looked from him to the hall curiously wondering what was up with him) aap please jo dinner deliver hua tha woh sab inn bachon ko serve kardein waiters ki help ke saath..dekh lijiyega ke sab ache se dinner karlein..uske baad aap please inhe anaat hashram chor ayega..aur haan agar koi pooche to aapne humme yahan nahin dekha..haina bacha party??!! 
Kids - (screamed in union) Ji bhaiya! (The kaka looked at ayaan and then shook his head) 
Kaka- Ji behtar hai beta (ayaan snickered) 
Ayaan- So you ready to bounce or what..(and a sour look came on zoya's face) 
Zoya- Please itni jaldi mujhe paagal khaane jaane mein koi dilchaspi nahin hai..I will avoid going there till I can..jab tak aapi mujhe phone karke jaan se marne ki dhamkiyan naa dein main yahaan hi theek hoon (and she stared lovingly at all the children who were innocently running around playing in the hall) 
Ayaan- In that case sissy..(threw an arm around her neck half choking her as he began walking out the hall with her..ignoring her glare) you'll be pleased to know I've made other arrangements taake tumhe ghar jaana hi na pade..(he dragged her outside and stared ahead of himself with an extremely proud look on his face and zoya followed his eyes to where he was looking until her mouth fell open in shock..there beside his bike..stood a brand spanking new..sparkling red beetle..just like she always wanted..she couldn't help but let her tears get the better of her as her eyes filled up once again and she turned to look at him as he dangled the keys in front of her) 
Ayaan- just got it for you..(kissed her head again as she threw her arms around him at a loss for words) 
Zoya- It's perfect I love it! 
Ayaan- Welcome home..(she shrieked as she finally got over being emotional and ran towards her car as ayaan chuckled and got on his bike just as zoya opened the car door) Oh and zoya (zoya looked up at him) don't forget to pick up aapi from the airport..her flight landed 15 minutes ago..u might wanna rush it (glanced at his watch) if u wanna beat the traffic..cuz I already told her about how despite my protests u argued to go pick her instead of me (winked at her as his bike flew off the road and he zoomed off laughing wickedly and zoyas mouth still hung open in shock realizing he had just pulled a fast one on her) 

Zoya- ULLU KE PATHE AYAAN!! (She picked up a rock to throw at him when her phone rang..the screen flashing 'Api') 

Continued in next post...

xo- DailyDaisy

Part 1 Continued...

xxx

Haveli: Naina was walking down the corridors of the palace when she stopped dead in her tracks as she walked passed by one of the bedrooms..only to see a girl in shalwar kameez leaning over the window kissing a shirtless guy who was hanging in the window..the girl then turned around abruptly to ensure no one was looking and naina quickly jerked back..her mouth still a little agape as she shook her head..she didn't have much time to spend reeling over what she saw anyway because she nearly suffered from a heart failure when she heard someone scream "KYA KAR RAHEE HO" right in her ear from behind..she spun around to see a petite girl doubling over from laughter as she  held onto her stomach.  Naina glared at her before lunging forward at her..

Naina- HUMEIRA KI BACHI! 
Humeira- Your face! OMG! (Naina continued scowling at her about to reach for her again when a servant cleared his throat from behind)
Servant- Ma'am ye aapke liye deliver hua tha!
Humeira- OMG..IT'S HERE!! It's finally here! (Naina continued staring wide eyed as she dashed for the parcel in the servants hand and hugged it to herself squealing in delight) OMG naina finally..maine 6 months pehle yeh lehnga manish ko bane diya tha..issi din ke liye..and look..it's finally here!! Right on time!! 
Naina- Tumhari shaadi ka lehnga? Par tumhari to shaadi hi nahin ho rahee- (humeira rolled her eyes) 
Humeira- SHAADI? Nahin budhu baba ki birthday party ke liye lehnga..(Naina stared at her blinking.. stupefied) 
Naina- Tum jaanti ho na ke birthday tumhari nahin hai? (Humeira rolled her eyes..and then put her arms around her and began walking down the hall) 
Humeira- Meri budhu budhu behen..birthday kissi ki bhi ho..ghar mein party to hai na..Kasauli aane ke baad hamari pehli party..baba ne poore shehr ko bulaya hai..politicians..generals..majors..businessmen..doctors..socho zaara..itne saare ladke ek saath ek hi chat ke neeche..(Naina rolled her eyes..there she went off again) woh bhi kasauli ke ladke..maana ke tumhare andar ladkiyon ko dekhke kuch kuch hota hai..but jaaneman kasauli ke ladke itne mashallah hain ke kya pata tumhare andar bhi ladkiyon waali feeling jaag jaye..(Naina shoved her off as Humeira laughed uncontrollably) 
Naina- Tumhara kuch nahin ho sakta humeira siddiqui..tum aise hi ladkon ke peeche bhaagti raho unke liye tayaar hoti raho aur apni zindagi waste karti raho..
Humeira- Tum naa bhaag ke kama lo jo kamana hai..hum to aise hi sahee hain 
Naina- Bachoo agar tum 20 minute mein nashte ke liye neeche naa pauhanchee na tu hitler tujhe batayenge tum kaise sahee ho..(Humeira shrieked looking at her watch while this time Naina was the one doubling over laughing..pointing to her face as Humeira turned around running down the hall in the opposite direction) 
Humeira- APNI BEHEN KO JAGA LE..WARNA AAJ TO WO PAKA MAREGI! 
Naina- She deserves it.  (she shook her head before heading down the hall to her own room.  She entered the room only to roll her eyes as she found someone still lying in bed with a pillow thrown over their face) kissi din iski neend ke chakkar mein hum dono maarein jayenge..samajh mein nahin aata..24/7 uske saath bitane ke baad agar sapne bhi ussi ke dekhne hain to saath hone ka faida? Sapne to affair chalane ke liye hote hain na..din mein husband ko pyaar karo..raat mein shahrukh se ishq farmao..(as she began walking into the room..a devilish smile came over her face) 

Naina- (humming) mere khawbon mein jo aaye..(the girl asleep on the bed rolled over..a hint of a smile forming on her face which could still be seen through the curtain of hair masking her face) (Naina snatched the picture from the girl's hand and stared at it) aake mujhe cher jayee..usse kaho kabhi saamne to aye (she made a face at the pic just as the girl asleep..sighed) (and then a few minutes and a huge bucket of water later the girl in bed sat up screaming.  Water dripped down her hair and face as Naina burst out laughing.  The girl turned to glare at her and then grabbed one pillow and cushion after another to throw at her just as she ducked them all and attempted to run out) 
Naina- Kajla! 15 minute mein breakfast..LATE MAT HONA..(she ran out laughing as kajol screamed and cursed after her) 

xxx

Kasauli Airport: Zoya sat cross legged on one of the trolleys at the airport..right at the front of the waiting line..munching on a bag of chips..if anyone stood in her line of vision she would tap them on their legs and very brightly say "bhaijaan..zara side ho jayee" that too a bit louder than she intended to because she was partially deaf (unable to hear herself due to the blaring volume of her songs thru her headphones) 

Zoya-(pouted) Mujhe to 15 missed calls aur 100 messages karte thak nahin rahin thin aur ab main 30 minutes se airport pe unka wait kar rahee hoon tab inka kuch ata pata hi nahin h- (her hand froze midair between filling her mouth with even more chips..as her mouth froze mid chewing the chips in there already..crums sticking to her face as she felt herself getting wheeled away) Bachao! Bachao!!!! Mere kidnap ho raha hai hai..Allah Miyan! Mujhe India aaye hue 3 ghante nahin hue aur already mujhe uthwaya jaa raha hai..BACHAO..(and then she felt it..the wack on her head..she rubbed her head..her mouth formed in a silent O..as she looked up only to be met with the twinkling eyes and dazzling smile of her aapis.  All the love and adoration for zoya shining thru in those eyes as she stared down at her..and a huge grin formed on zoyas face as she leaned up and cupped her face smiling through her tears as well) 

Zoya- Meri Meena Kumari!! 

Zeenat- Meri Ashwariya Rai!! (Zoya shrieked again as she jumped off the trolley and threw herself at her aapi..just as two trolleys crashed into each other behind her in order to stop from crashing into her as she suddenly jumped off her trolley.  Zeenat rolled her eyes laughingly..of course this was bound to happen..zoya ke hote koi gadbad na ho? Aisa kaise ho sakta hai? God how she had missed this little troublemaker though. Both the sisters continued standing their in a tight hug..smiling through their tears..tears of both pain and happiness as emotions got the better of them) 

xxx

Haveli: Humeira walked into the dining area taking her place at breakfast..beside Naina as Naina helped Salma settle into her seat just as they all heard a very unpleasant..

Women- Ab main boloongi to bologi ke bolti hai..(and they all rolled their eyes) par dekh lo shireen..naashte ka poora table lagwa liya hum dono ne..saara kaam hatam hogaya..par kuch log abhi tak araam farma rahe hain..(laughed pathetically) arre jaake keh do unn logon ko..ke kaam hatam ho gaya hai..ab chupna band kijiye aur khaane aa jayee..itni zehmat to utha lijiye ya phir nawale tor ke khila dein 
Shireen- Haww bhabi..hamare ghar mein kaunsa baby hai jisse aap nawale khilaingi..allah ke fazl se hamare bache ab jawaan ho gaye hain bhabi..aap bhi na bhabi..(right about then..a very graceful lady dressed in a plain black saree, with an updo and minimal make up walked into the room with a dazzling smile..immediately Humeira and Naina jumped from their seats and rushed to her touching her feet and seeking her blessings) 
Humeira- Morning badimaa! (The lady touched her face before kissing her forehead..and razias face contorted with rage) 
Maya- (taking her seat) Razia..itna hi dil chah raha hai to naina aur kajol ke liye ek choti behen aur le ao? Waise bhi tumhari umar hi kya hai abhi..(Humeira and Salma snickered while Naina looked mortified and Razia looked ready to murder her) 
Shireen- Bhabi? Aapki teesri bachi bhi hai kya? Aapne kabhi bataya hi nahin 
Razia- Bilkul sahee wakt pe ayee ho maya..salman chacha bas aate hi honge..unka yakeen tootne ka koi mauka nahin chorti tum..ke yeh ghar tumhare hi rehmo karam par chal raha hai..
Salman- Yakeen to tab toote gana Razia..agar yakeen jhoota ho..sach chupaya jai..ya dabaya jai..sach hamesha sach hi rehta hai aur woh apne aap saamne aa hi jaata hai..kissi ke chahne ya na chahne se nahin aata..bas usko dekhne ke liye thori akal chahiye hoti hai..nahin shireen? (All the ladies bit their lips from laughing) 
Shireen- Sach kaisa naam hua baba? Kasauli ke logon ke bhi kitne ajeeb naam hote hain? Koi naya naukar rakha hai kya aapne? 

(Everyone rolled their eyes..as another lady..a man and the young girl who Naina had caught that morning..now texting on her phone walked into the room) 

Man- Wah Wah..aaj nashte mein to bari khushboo aa rahee hain..kya bana hai bhai naashte mein 
Maya- Fikar mat kijiye Azfar bhai..plate bharne ke liye kaafi cheezein bani hain..aapto jaante haina..aapki biwi ek shehzaadi hai (the man put on a smile which was clearly fake..while Salman and Maya tried to hide their laugh..Salma glaring at both of them) 
Saima- Maya bhabi ji..kabhi to taane dena band kijiye..maana ke hum aapke ghar mein rehte hain..magar yeh mere baba ka bhi ghar hai..uss lehaaz se...hum ghareebon ka THORA to haq banta hi hoga na..yahan rehne ka? (Maya just rolled her eyes) 
Salma- Huma beta..hamare haan khaane ke table ko lekar kuch rules hain..yaad haina aapko..please phone neeche rakhiye..(Huma rolled her eyes just as all the ladies scurried to sit upright and be decent..as a man as stern as one could get..walked in..the air thickening with tension as he did..he walked to the opposite side of the table from Salman and took that chair just as Kajol came rushing in..nearly being caught by him..but she sat in her chair just as he took his..and Maya..Salma and Naina glared at her as she shrugged) 

Man- Kajol beta..aagar yun bhaag kar naashte ke liye pauhanchna parta hai..to behtar hoga ke aap kalse jaldi uthne ki koshish karein..hmm..
Kajol- (refraining from rolling her eyes) Ji Abbu..
Guy- Ek dum sahee bola aapne mamu..hamesha ki tarha (and a dazzling smile along with a blush adorned her face as both Naina and Humeira made puking faces) sapna chahe jitna bhi haseen ho..chahe usse uthne ka kitna bhi mann na karta ho..uthna to parta hi haina (said the guy from the chase in the morning..the one accompanying Azlan..walkinf into the room with a breathtaking smile.  He walked straight up to Maya and Salma and touched both their feet as Razia and Saima's face contorted with rage again..Azlan followed behind him..except Azlan was holding a very pretty and shy looking girl around her shoulders..as she limped her way in)

Azlan- Morning beautiful people! 
Salman- Morning..You. (Everyone laughed as Ghaffur stared at them all very unhappily..especially Azlan..as he helped the girl into her seat before kissing the top of her head and then also taking Maya and Salmas blessings before kissing their heads as well..and then taking his seat)
Ghaffur- Kaam kaisa lag raha hai Zain? 
Zain-(looked towards azlan with a small smile and azlan shrugged in response helping himself to some food..loading his plate) acha lag raha hai mamu..sir ne aaj finally humme ek lead ke peeche jaane diya 
Kajol- Oh really? Matlab machar maarne ke ilaava bhi aapne kuch kiya (he raised an eyebrow at her as others around him laughed..of course ghaffur was not one of them) 
Ghaffur- Kaisi Lead? 
Azlan- He sent us after the wretched..
Ghaffur- Baat jisse poochi jaye..jawab ki umeed bhi hum ussi se karte hain..(looked up at Azlan just as everyone either refrained from rolling their eyes staring between them or found their plates to be the most interesting object in the world)
Zain- Woh mamu..humme khabar milli thi ke the hawks are transporting a drug shipment through the city today..so we went to try and intercept it before it hit the market 
Ghaffur- And? 
Zain- Woh..woh haath se nikal gaye (all the girls couldn't help but snicker as the two of them narrowed their eyes at them) 
Ghaffur- Iss mein hasni waali kaunsi baat hai? Unn jaise ghatiya mujrimon ki wajah se aaj iss shehr ka yeh haal hai aur aap logon ko hasi aa rahee hai..aur aap dono (Azlan and Zain looked at him) aap dono se itna sa kaam nahin ho paya? Yeh mat bhooliye..ke aap logon ka apna kaam dhang se karna kitna zaroori hai..aap logon ka inn mujrimon ko pakarna kitna zaroori hai..taake wakt aane par hum logon ko dikha sakein ke iss shehr ko pehle jaise banane ke liye hum apne bachon tak ko unki hifazat ke liye haazir kar rahe hain..aap logon ka kaam hamare election ke liye bauhat zaroori hai
Azlan- Yes..that is why our job is important..(Zain elbowed him to keep his cool and Azlan rolled his eyes) 
Ghaffur- Azlan tumne rashid aur javed ki tickets book kara lin thi na..party se pehle to pauhanch jayenge woh..(Szlans spoon froze halfway in the air and the girls snickered again as the color drained from his face..salma looked like she wanted to punch Ghaffur while Salman tried hard not laugh) humme to pehle hi patah tha..ke (and right about then Azlan caught Nainas eye as she vigorously nodded at him) 
Azlan- Ji..Ji mamu..tickets ho gaye the..woh to maine kal hi karwa diye the..abbu aur cachoo delhi se sab wrap kar chuke hain..inshallah dono party se pehle pauhanch jayenge 
Salman- Aakhir aaj ek..BADSHAH ki jo salgira hai..(he continued to eat his breakfast..while the kids all tried hard not to laugh as Ghaffur scowled at him) 
Razia- aur ek aur kaam bhi to hai..aaj shaam hamari Anaya ko dekhne ladke waale bhi to aa rahe hain..(shireen smiled proudly while Anaya blushed a little and forced a smile..as everyone smiled at her) Inshallah..unhe yeh rishta qubool hoga..
Maya- Aur agar nahin hoga..to kal koi doosra aa jayega (and Anayas smile grew wider) 
Ghaffur- Iska matlab yeh nahin hai..ke hum pehle se hi naa ki umeed rakh ke baithein..aaj hamari family ki pehli dawat hai..pehla image hai hamara inn logon ke saamne rakhne waala..and don't forget first impressions are everything..I trust mujhe yeh kehne ki zaroorat nahin hai..ke sabko apne best behaviour pe hona chahiye (looking directly at Azlan)..KISSI bhi kisam ki koi kammi nahin rehni chahiye hamare mehmaano ki haatir daari mein..aaj ki dawat..kasauli mein hamara future decide karegi 
Razia- Aur hamari anaya ka future bhi..(Azlan glared at her as Zain nudged him again and Maya and Salman rolled their eyes at her..everyone breathed a sigh of relief as Ghaffur got up from his seat done with his breakfast..Azlan the next to get up as his walkie talkie went off..as he walked by Zain and Kajol he leaned forward onto the table under the pretense of grabbing an apple) 
Azlan- Teri taang pe..mera pair ho..saari janatein mere saath hon..(Zain and Kajol both blushed as azlan kissed anayas head before walking out..zain following) 
Salman- (sighed deeply) a very happy birthday to me indeed..(and Maya along with the girls burst out laughing as they all moved to hug him) 

xxx

Mazaar:  Sleek black sandals and a crisp white Shalwar and kurta..ironed beyond perfection..each step of his screamed arrogance and pride and his actions screamed the exact opposite..as he walked past the alley of the Mazaar.  The sides were lined up with little kids..some at the tender ages of 3-4 all holding their hands out in search for money? Food? Love? Hope? Things we're all in search for.  He couldn't help but stop and ruffle the first little girls hair before holding her hand and kissing her palm as she smiled brightly at him..seconds later there was a brand new expensive barbie doll in her hands.  As he ruffled the second boy's hair he filled his hands with a monster truck..action figure's and coloring books..he bestowed one toy after another to the little kids but breaking his heart a little was the truth of the situation. 

In the end he had ran out of toys but the tiny little hands of hope outstretched towards him did not end.  But that didn't mean the hands would remain empty.  He had learnt better and had learnt the hard way..and just like that as his cuff-links ended up in the tiny little hands of the 2nd last child..and his brand new expensive watch in that of the last child..he found himself enveloped in a tight hug from all around.but he found himself standing there stoic as ever looking down at the kids with tears in his eyes..before an old lady sitting on the steps of the Mazaar spoke up..

Lady- Aaj gaana nahin gao ge beta..(his chocolate brown intense eyes..that seemed to hold grief beyond imagination..a haunted look in them..snapped up at that point..as a tear escaped from them) 

xxx

Farooqui Mansion (Somewhere on the outskirts of Town): The dupatta of a bridal lehnga was lifted and adorned over the head of the decked out bride..over zoya"s head.. as she sat in front of the mirror dressed in an exquisite red bridal lehnga..just as the weather began changing outside..the first sign of snowfall showing in the clouds.

Just like other bride's Zoya too was silent as she watched herself transform in the mirror. But unlike other bride's Zoya was not feeling nervousness, excitement or happiness.  She was feeling nothing more than dead on the inside..and it was reflecting in her eyes.  It was clear as day that all she wished to do was scream and cry at that point..but her eye's were devoid of all emotion.  She couldn't bring herself to cry and let it all out even if she tried.  She just sat there like a zombie as the beautician worked her magic.  The beautician too, was reluctant and scared over the circumstances but was forced to go along with it just like Zoya.  Zeenat could be heard sobbing at Zoya's door..pleading with someone..

Zeenat- Maa ji please aisa mat kijiye..main aapke aage haath jorti hoon..aisa zulm mat kijiye..woh jeete ji mar jayegi..main mar jaongi..please aisa mat kijiye 
An old lady- Hum aisa kuch nahin kar rahein hain jisse aisa kuch ho..hum sirf uski shaadi karwa rahe hain..aur yehi uske liye behtar hoga..tum apna mun saaf karo aur neeche chalo hamare saath..ladkiyan usko le ayengi..maulvi sahab nikkah shuru karne waale honge 
Zeenat- MAA JI AAPKO KHUDA KA WAASTA HAI..mujhe ek baar usse milne dijiye..(right about then the maulvi sahabs voice echoed trough the house) 
Maulvi Sahab- Dulhan ko bulayee..(and finally Zoya snapped out of the shock she was under and realized the enormity of what was about to happen..just as the door opened and 3-4 girls walked in..none of whom were Zeenat.  Zoya clutched her phone tighter to herself as the girls helped her up and walked her downstairs.  From under her veil she could see a stoic old lady sitting on a deewan drinking her hukkah, Zeenat crying inconsolably beside her..while an elderly man stood stoically to the side staring straight ahead.  She saw 2 other couples sitting on the deewan on the opposite side..both ladies looking no less than evil clown versions of goblins of sorts..smirking at her..she was seated on a deewan in the centre..beside the groom..who seemed to be a decent looking boy but a little too eager for all this to be over..the look in his eyes giving chills to anyone who saw it and not the good chills.  Finally the nikkah began as Zeenat covered her mouth to stifle her sobs and the elderly man standing beside her put a hand on her shoulder...

Maulvi Sahab- Kya aapko nikah qubool hai..(whispers began spreading through the hall which was filled with the grooms side as Zoya remained silent) kya aapko nikah qubool hai?..Kya aapko- 
Zoya- Mujhe yeh nikkah qubool nahin hai..(and before anyone could finish registering what she had said..she had ran out of the house..everyone left reeling in shock..none more than Zeenat..as they stared at the door before someone finally came to their senses and yelled at the men to go after her.  The old lady sitting on the deewan next to Zeenat shaking with rage as a smile of pure relief spread across Zeenat's face..and a hint of a smile spread across the face of the elder man standing beside her) 

Wheels of a horse carriage rode along the streets of Kasauli amidst the snowfall..carrying Zoya..who looked no less than a princess..a bride decked in red..unknown to her prince that she was about to come crashing into his life just like the storm that was headed towards their town.  The prince unaware of all of this..stood among the less fortunate of his town..strumming his guitar in the vicinity of the Mazaar..his melodious voice echoing in the areas nearby causing many to stop in their tracks and focus on the soul touching heart-wrenching words coming straight from his heart..and the pain filled cry..the anguish in his voice with which he sang each word straight from his heart..voicing the deepest feelings of his tormented heart..

Boy- Tere Bin..Sanu Sohniya..Kohee hor..nahee ho labna..Jo deve rooh nu sakoon ne chuke jo..Nakhra mera (He slowly brought his head which was thrown back, back up..revealing his astonishingly handsome face..his angular nose..high cheekbones..thick lashes..a ghost of a smile on his face..as he sang those words.  Looking every bit the prince charming he was in his fancy white kurta..no less than the prince he looked this morning when he was riding away on his horse..with the top two buttons open..and his sleeves rolled up..revealing the start of his tattoos..as he continued singing.  Zoyas carriage had stopped and ended up at the very same Mazaar..because of course fate would have it no other way.  She got off the carriage covering her face with a big black embroided chadaar rushing inside of the mazaar shivering in the cold..her eyes darting left and right out of fear..while asad too finished his song..only to find his guitar case full of money..which he then distributed among the kids and watched as they ran along to the food being served at the side of a stall by the mazaar. Feeling a small part of his heart at peace..contended a little..he hoped to find more peace inside..the only place he was able to truly let go and breath in some semblance of peace was a place of worship and he was looking for that exactly.  But little did he know he wasn't stepping foot into the same mazaar he had been to countless of times..practically grown up at..he was in fact stepping foot into a new life.  As he ran a hand through his hair to clear away the little drops of proof of the storm outside..he failed to realize the storm wasn't out here which he was stepping away from..it was already waiting for him inside..which he was willingly or not stepping into himself. 

Just as he turned around to walk away he saw three men dressed in black shalwar kameez..with identical silver chains and black scarves in their necks walking in his direction. He quickly turned around..his face showing a brief millisecond of panic before it was once again covered by a mask of stoic indifference as he calmly began walking away..while the men slowed down behind him exchanging brief doubtful looks which one of them then voiced.

Man- Asad Ahmed Khan..(however the man didn't flinch or falter in his steps..he casually continued to walk away..Asad Ahmed Khan or not..everything about the man screamed money and arrogance.  He made a swift turn toward the mazaar disappearing among the countless others entering inside while the men continued to stare after him) 

xxx

Inside the Mazaar: 

Asad calmly came and sat on the men side..glancing at his watch for a quick second before crossing his legs beneath him and closing his eyes taking a deep breath..hoping to block out the rest of the world and find some semblance of peace like he usually could at the dargah.  

(Music I imagine to play in the following scene:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQDlVBqfY8)

A few seconds later however he found his eyes opening on their own accord..something pulling at his heart compelling him to open them.  He stared at the ground for a brief second unable to understand what had just happened but shaking the thought aside he casually looked up for a split second only to find his head and eyes spinning right back up and fixating on her.  His breath hitched in his throat..for he was certain that in all his life and all the world he had traveled he had never seen anything as pure and as beautiful.  He simply continued to stare at her..not blinking or breathing.  She sat there..in her red bridal lehnga..with exquisite jewelry especially her maang tika..the black shawl wrapped around her head..but all Asad could see before himself..was an angel.  She surely couldn't be human. She was beautiful to say the least.  The red color of her lehnga clashed perfectly against her creamy skin..but more than her beauty what captivated Asad..more like wrenched his heart were her tears.  One after another a tear slipped from her eyes and Asad found each to slice his heart deeper and deeper.  As she continued to cry.. a gust of wind blew in..making her shawl fall off her head onto her shoulders letting her silky auburn hair cascade down her shoulders along with it..and Asad clenched his fists subconsciously..surely this couldn't be normal.  He quickly averted his gaze realizing that for the first time in his life he had been staring at a girl..at her. His mouth little agape this whole time that too in a holy place..but he found himself unable to care or resist and his eyes went flying right back to the angel sitting before him mere seconds later.  She was still crying inconsolably and his face contorted with pain..he found his eyes misting just a little even if he would forever deny it..and he found his hands itching to wipe away her tears..his heart making him want to pull her into his arms and never let go..take away whatever pain it was that had her crying like that..hurt whoever had made her cry like that. 

Seconds later however he noticed her situational awareness set in as she started looking around self-consciously and wiping her tears..just as soon as she was about to look up and straight at him.. he quickly averted his gaze.  Seeing others around him with their hands raised in prayer..he too raised his hands in prayer quickly so she wouldn't see him staring. He released the breath he didn't realize he was holding as he held his hands up in prayer and strangely enough found himself trying to pray for her.  Whatever it was that was causing her so much pain..causing her to cry so inconsolably he just wished it to go away.  But sadly he didn't know how to..what to say..what to ask..nor did he have any hope.  

As soon as he realized what he was doing was futile..his eyes opened and strangely he found himself feeling disappointed upon finding her to be gone..but just as soon as he realized he was feeling that he shook the thought away feeling rather angry for getting carried away and side tracked..that too by a girl.  He too got up to make his way outside..when the Maulana blocked his way smiling at him and the Maulana patted his head lovingly..

Maulana- Itne arse ke baad tumhe yahan dekhke bauhat khushi hui asad beta..Allah kare tumne jo maanga tumhe mil jaye Asad and the maulana both turned as another man approached them) 

Man- Arre molvi sahab jinke paas pehle hi khuda ka diya sab kuch ho unhi ke liye dua kar rahe hain aap..khuda ka fazal hai Asad bete ke paas sab kuch hai inhe aur kya chahiye ho sakta hai

Asad-(haunted expression on his face) sahee kaha aapne..mujhe kya chahiye ho sakta hai

Man- Hmm..shayad sirf ek dulhan ki hi kamee rehtee hai aapki zindagi mein kyun molvi sahab (unknown to the two other men..Asads whole body had gone rigid hearing the mans words) 

Molvi- Inshallah Khuda jaldi hi ek pyaari si pari bhej dega tumhare liye 

Asad-(smiled a genuine smile at him) khuda pehle hi meri pari bhej chuka hai maulana..aur main abhi ussi se milne jaa raha hoon..Allah hafiz 

Molvi- Apni ammi ko hamara salam kehna (asad smiled nodding his head before he left) 

xxx

Once outside..after staring up at the sky sighing deeply seeing that it was still snowing..he was making his way down the steps just as soon as his phone started ringing.  A ghost of a smile appeared on his face as he answered the phone and began descending down the steps of the Mazaar..when he found the earth beneath him slip.  His steps faltering as he caught onto the barrister to steady himself.  His breath hitched again as she came running out from the side of the mazaar..looking even more angelic than before..looking anxious and even scared.  Her hair bouncing behind her.  The falling snow making her look even more angelic than earlier if that was possible.  Holding her red lehnga she ran from there into the forest behind the mazaar and this time Asad didnt even try to make an effort to look away.  He continued staring as she ran off into the horizon..and only snapped out of it when he caught a flash of something black in his peripheral vision.  For reasons unknown to even himself his feet began moving in the direction of the cloth certain about what it was.  Soon he found himself sprinting in the direction of the cloth as if his life was somehow on the line here.  He found his heart constrict as he saw her running away from him and just as he grabbed the cloth and was about to yell out for her..she was gone.  And all he was left with was a strange ache in his heart that had him reeling with confusion and frustration.  What was this feeling? He snapped out of his daze as he felt someone punch his back and Ayaans voice followed making him roll his eyes before closing them tightly to get a grip on himself..

Ayaan- Sup brotha!! 

Asad- Why do you talk like that? You're so annoying. 

Ayaan- and you're depressing.  

Asad- Where were you all day? 

Ayaan- Whats with the interrogation..girlfriend hai kya? Abhi subah to mille hum..itna clingy kyun ho raha hai..dude you really need to get laid.  

Asad- Shut up ayaan..(ayaan laughed winking at a girl passing by who was actually checking asad out while giggling) Kya batameezi hai ayaan?

Ayaan- Kya hai yaar? Teri presence hi kaafi hai mere patah kaatne ke liye..kitni saari ladkiyan martin hain tujhpe..aur tu hai ke unhe mur kar dekhte bhi nahin hai 

Asad- (nodded his head towards the lipstick mark on his cheek) tu haina unhe dekhne ke liye..I'm sure aajka din bhi issi sab mein zaya kiya hoga tumne (ayaan rubbed his cheek confused and then stared at the lipstick stains that had transferred onto his hand) 

Ayaan- Why that little..devil..(asad raised his eyebrow at him while ayaan waggled his eyebrows at him)

Asad- I don't even wanna know..

Ayaan- (laughed) aisa kuch nahin hai..I just went to meet my girl 

Asad- (stared at him incredulously) Another girl? 

Ayaan- tere hisse ki ladkiyan bhi to mujhe sambhalni parti hain..But on a serious note..she really is my girl..my most special girl..shes my-

Asad- I really don't wanna know about your love life Ayaan.  Maine apna kaam kar liya hai..now I hope I can trust you to get your pea sized brain out of your girlfriends lipstick and focus on work..kaam aaj shaam tak ho jaana chahiye..

Ayaan- only if you promise to indulge in someones lipstick on my behalf (Asad groaned wanting to rip his hair out as he shoved the black shawl into ayaans hands before turning away as ayaan continued yelling after him) KYA? Mujhe bhi to bhabi chahiye!! (He laughed as Asad turned around and glared at him before walking off.  He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to came face to face with a bunch of goons..some of whom were present at Zoyas "wedding" from earlier) 

Goon 1 - Abhe oye? Ladki kahan hai be? 

Ayaan- Kaunsi ladki be? 

Goon 2 - SHANA MAT BAN! Bol..ladki kahan gayee? Woh ladki jiski shawl tune pakar rakhee hai.. (Ayaan looked down for the briefest of seconds) 

Ayaan- Abhe mujhe kya pata kaunsi ladki ki baat kare ho..usse jahan jaana tha wahan gayee- (and then something caught his attention and he looked down at the shawl..confusion etched clearly on his face as the men glared at him before going off in various directions to find her as Ayaan ran his hands over the shawl) yeh to daadi ki shawl hai..yeh asad ke paas kaise..aur yeh kaunsi ladki..Zoya? (Looked at the shawl again shaking his head) I'm sure many women have similar shawls...it..it's someone else's..(and he refused to dwell on it further as he walked off) 

xxx

Zoya was walking in the middle of a street..exhaustion..both physical and mental taking its toll on her..as she aimlessly walked down the street.  Tears falling from her eyes..unable to see..hear or process anything any longer.  She couldn't even process all that happened in the last 24 hours..let alone believe it had happened and on top of that it had happened to her. She had been in New York this time yesterday..her peaceful and beloved New York..munching on her pizza while watching aimless television as the nervousness..happiness and anxiety of meeting her family ate away at her.  She had nearly died of happiness upon meeting Ayaan and her Aapi today..her most favorite people in the world..and just shortly afterwards..she had come home to the biggest shock of her life.  Her Naani trying to get her married off to a complete stranger.  The events of the last few hours played and replayed in her mind as she mindlessly walked through the streets too preoccupied to see the car coming straight at her.  

Lucky for her..the driver caught sight of her just in time quickly pressing the horn to snap her out of it and swerved the car immediately to save her.  The shock and momentum hit her anyhow and she went twirling in an attempt to catch her balance just as Asad pulled off his sunglasses as his car skid to a stop after doing a 180 turn.  Unable to believe his eyes.  It was her.  The angel in red.  Looking even more breathtaking than before as her dupatta flew around her.  Her tresses flying around her beautiful face as she attempted to balance herself while twirling before his car.  And just as his car finally skid to a stop..she too fell unceremoniously to the ground and Asad found his heart gripped with a sudden pain as he found himself bolting out of the car afraid she may have been hurt.  He rushed over to her..his feet moving on their own accord before they slowed down upon reaching her.,unsure of what to do..what to say or what was happening to him to begin with.  His eyes softened considerably as he knelt down behind her..softly voicing the question his heart was too afraid to hear the answer to..

Asad- Are you okay? (Zoya..finally coming back to reality..wiped her tears before nodding slowly and checking her arms for bruises and cuts) 

Zoya- Yah..(Finding himself feeling slightly disappointed with her short and dismissive answer he began rising to his feet..when Zoya beat him to hit..rushing to her feet..clearly angry) Disappointed? 

Asad- (turned around to face her) sorry? (ALLAH MIYAN! It was him! Prince charming horseback riding from this morning!! He was even more breathtakingly handsome up close.  ALLAH MIYAN WHY? His strong jaw..angular nose..high cheekbones..hollow cheeks with a dimple teasing to peek through..she was sure he was the most perfect man to walk this planet..wait- but? RIGHT!! She was about to unleash her wrath on him before she got side tracked by his beauty!! FOCUS!!) 

Zoya- Aapne itni koshish ki mujhe maarne ki..main phir bhi bach gayee..aapko gaari chalane ki tameez nahin hai to garee kyun chalate hain aap

Asad- aapko sarak par chalne ki tameez nahin hai to ghar par kyun nahin rehti hain aap

Zoya- aapko baat karne ki tameez nahin hai to khamosh kyun nahin rehte hain aap

Asad- Mujhse kabhi kissi ne aise baat nahin ki..

Zoya- Tabhi aap itne badtameez hain 

Asad- DEKHIYE AAP- (and just as he lunged forward to give her a piece of his mind she held some small black tube in his face..he hadnt even noticed she was holding it) 

Zoya- Pepper spray..kaali mirchi ka spray..rakhna parta hai ladkiyon ko apni hifazat ke liye 

Asad- Ladkiyan agar apni aankhein kholke rakhein to unhe iski zaroorat nahin paregi..aur woh ghar se aisa tamasha banke nikleingi to waise hi sab dekheinge

Zoya- ALLAH MIYAN! Whats wrong with this country..yahan jisko dekho jahan dekho har cheez ka blame aurton par hi daal rahe hote hain..iske saath kuch huwa hai to issi ne kuch kiya hoga..allah miyan aap logon ka bas chale to aap..child labor..drug abuse..pollution yahan tak earthquakes..wars aur baaki har natural disaster ka blame bhi aurton par hi daal dein (Aasad glared at her..silently seething..a dangerous sign) 

Asad- (put a hand up..unable to hear any further) dekhiye..aap apna ye feminism ka lecture apne paas hi rakhiye..mujhe aapki meethi awaz sune ka bilkul man nahin hai..aur waise bhi aapke nikah ke roz (stared her up and down and felt beyond frustrated at himself as he felt a pang of pain in his heart as he voiced those words..for reasons unknown to even himself) main aapse behas nahin karna chahta..(hearing those words..brought reality crashing back down on Zoya as she gripped her pepper spray for dear life realizing again..and also realizing how it was turning dark so fast..he turned around to leave when he heard her voice again..not the confident..no nonsense shrill voice she was using to give him a piece of her mind earlier but a small sad and scared voice..barely a whisper) 

Zoya- Aaj nikah nahin hai mera..(Asad was honestly confused now..and the confusion reflected on his face as he stared at her with a raised eyebrow) ab aap please mujhe yeh judgemental look dena band kijiye..yahan jisko bhi dekho apni judgement pass karne pe tula hota hai aap- 

Asad- (put up a hand again) look..I really don't want to waste my time standing here arguing with someone who is clearly nothing more than a typical spoiled NRI Brat..I really can't waste time talking to people like you..(zoya gasped out loud at the audacity of this..rude..good for nothing obnoxious man.  She was really about to unleash her wrath when the screeching of tires behind her stopped her.  She whirled around to find her grandfathers car stop behind her and their driver get out..he stopped a few feet away) 

Driver- Zoya bitiya..Sahab ne aapko ghar le aane ko bola hai..aur Zeenat bitiya ne yeh bheja hai (he handed her a small note as zoya clutched the pepper spray tighter..keeping an eye on him as she hesitantly took the note) 

"Come home Zoya.  Maaji has been talked to & convinced..she herself sent the car for you.  It's over.  I promise" her eyes swam with tears again as she clutched the note to herself..purely relieved for many reasons.  The top one's being 1) she was no longer being forced to marry a stranger 2) she was going to go home and be safe instead of having to spend the night worrying for her safety on the streets of a foreign city and country.  as she stepped towards her car she turned around to find the prince charming on the horse this morning who had unfortunately turned out to be nothing more than an asshole still standing there staring at her confusedly..a frown adorning his handsome face..Zoya crinkled her nose at him before raising her head and haughtily walking off with an air of arrogance..

Asad- Badtameez..Bighdi hui ladki 

Zoya- Badtameez..Besharam Ladka (she got in her car at the same time as her driver and he began reversing the car before turning right and driving off into the distance.  Asad rubbed his forehead in frustration)

One conversation with this girl and his head was pounding..and to think he found her pretty..his mind retorted with a sarcastic laugh.."yah? Thats all it was..you found her..pretty" Asad shook his head and spun around to head back to his own car only to stop dead in his tracks for people he would never have imagined to see stood before him smirking evilly at him.  5 men..all dressed in black..with silver chains in their neck..all carrying weapons..not even trying to hide the fact that they were goons. 

Goon 1-  Asad Ahmed Khan..(shook his head) pata hona chahiye tha humme..har musibat ke peeche tumhara hi haath hota hai..hamesha uss jaga milte ho jahan tumhe nahin hona chahiye..aggar itna hi shauk hai bhai se pitne ka to seedhe seedhe ghar aa jaa na..rasta to tujhe pehle hi pata hai..aur ghar ke darwaze tere liye to hamesha khule hain..yun hamare mamlaat mein dakhal andaazi karne ki kya zaroorat hai

Asad- (shook his head..smiling slightly) Of course..I should have known..hamesha ki tarha..youre picking on someone half your size..(putting 2 and 2 together) ek ladki ko pareshaan kar rahe ho..let me guess..(eyeing them up and down) ussne tumhari mardaangi pe savaal uthaya (one of the men was about to pounce on him when the other pulled him back..asad remained as unfazed as ever) 

Man- Ussne hamara kya beghada..yeh chodo..tum yeh samjhao tumhara uske saath kya rishta hai..jo tum usse bachane yahan aa pahaunche..

Asad- Mera usse rishta? 

Man- Kyun..woh bina rishte ke apne kapre tumhare paas chorke jaati hai...uska dupatta tere haath mein dekh liya tha humne mazaar pe (a muscle beneath his eye jumped as Asad clenched his jaw to calm himself..his hands fisting up) 

Asad- Insaniyat ke rishte Insaano ko hi samajh aate hain..janwaron ko nahin..Apne shehr laut te hi Anand sahab ko paigham de dena..aur..yeh bhi yaad dela dena..ke yahan unke..aur unke kutton ke liye..koi jagah nahin hai..I know he has a thing for dogs (and then giving them all one casual disgusted look he turned around to walk off when they all pounced on him..he was quick to retaliate and did more damage then the 5 of them could inflict on him..of course the crowd that had gathered did nothing to help but stare.  As one of the men then realized and said 'oye woh ladki haath se chut jayegi' Asad spun around quickly hearing those words thinking they had caught sight of the girl..but it ended up being a bad decision for him because as soon as he did the man drove a knife through his abdomen..)

Asad doubled over in pain..before the man withdrew the blade sharply and stabbed him another time.  Asad let out a torturous wounded..blood curling scream before falling to his knees.  His face paling as his beautiful white kurta was now soaked in red..and his handsome face was blue and black with blood dripping from his wounds..the main thug grabbed his face forcing him to make eye contact) 

Man- Anand sahab ko bas yeh ek message deinge..ke unke sabse paltu kutte ko pairon talle kuchal diya humne (with that he kicked asad hard in the face before they fled from there.  No one made any attempt to rush after them or grab them..they all hovered over a now unconscious Asad..terrified and unwilling to go near him while his phone was ringing non stop beside him. It was then reluctantly answered by one of the bystanders..and as he spoke into the phone..3 other faces in Kasauli on different lines paled.  Dilshaad Khan..Shireen Khan and Azlan Khan) 

xxx

xo- DailyDaisy!